[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For whatever reason, I'm attracted to my father, sexually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

File: koko.jpg (961KB, 743x1150px) Image search: [Google]
koko.jpg
961KB, 743x1150px
For whatever reason, I'm attracted to my father, sexually and romantically. I used to be a fag, and now I'm a fully transitioned mtf. I think in my self-hatred and generally horrible state of mind when I was young I horribly misplaced my attraction. I knew from a young age and I was bullied for being faggy and femmy forever so I didn't really have anything of a social life outside of home. It's really distressing. It's especially distressing because my Dad absolutely rejected me for being trans when he figured out in HS. Not only did my father reject me, it was also like a guy I was really into absolutely humiliated and degraded me. Now I'm filled with a mix of absolute adoration of him, and hatred of him for treating me like dirt.

How many of you other faggots and trannies know this feel, and did any of you make it go away?
>>
File: 8937.png (385KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
8937.png
385KB, 599x510px
pls respond
>>
File: Pepe pullout.jpg (125KB, 960x953px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe pullout.jpg
125KB, 960x953px
>>7025669
>>
>>7025669
Christ, I think you have more problems than just GD
>>
>>7025827
Like? None of this seems to horrible. It's not like 4chan is unfamiliar with incest.
>>
>>7025669
It's probably some weird freudian thing, my Dad died a few years ago but now that I've realized I'm trans and into guys I find myself attracted to people similar to him. I think for you you're probably longing for acceptance from him, so maybe try to put him out of your mind or see if you can make up with him? I don't know if the attraction will go away, but at least you won't end up dating some asshole that treats you like shit because you're trying to compensate for your dad.
>>
File: 1474675930023.jpg (87KB, 615x457px) Image search: [Google]
1474675930023.jpg
87KB, 615x457px
>>7025669
it seems like a more fucked up version of the what hetero cis girls feel when they are attracted to men that are the same type of shittiness as their shitty dad. since you've suffered from a lot of abuse it obviously fucked you up immensely and pretty much shattered the development of your psyche.
go see a mental health profession immediately tho, they'll help you sort this shit out.
when it comes to surviving abuse its not surprising you turned out that way.
>>
File: 1471711237715.gif (472KB, 250x269px) Image search: [Google]
1471711237715.gif
472KB, 250x269px
>>7025669
> For whatever reason, I'm attracted to my father, sexually and romantically.
>>
File: trump.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
OP is a faggot AND a degenerate
kys
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.