[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is probrably a question asked here a lot, but here we go.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 10841465043_0a971117d7_o.jpg (3MB, 3804x2700px) Image search: [Google]
10841465043_0a971117d7_o.jpg
3MB, 3804x2700px
This is probrably a question asked here a lot, but here we go. I'm 23 years old and I am questioning if I should transition or not.

I had severe depression and tried to kill myself a couple of years after I stoped crossdressing, them I went to a psychologist and things realy improved.

I'm just too nervous about it, because I can't be 100% sure of my feelings. I see that many trans people know right away about, but I dont, and that makes me worry.

So, the question is basically how do you discover what you realy are? I don't realy trust my inner voice all that much, because I had once denied all possibile o me being trans, you know.
>>
>>7025511
You should find a friend or two you are comfortable and trust enough to help you with this. What I recommend you do is to try seeing how you feel with being treated like a girl and if it improves the way you feel about yourself. If this makes you feel a lot better, then transitioning might be a thing that can help you.
>>
>>7025511
well, a substantial minority of trans women only discuss their female identity through crossdressing or other sexualized scenarios and were not particularly gender-non-conforming in childhood or aware of their sex discordance at the time. the term used for them in certain subcultures is 'autogynephiles', routinely shortened to 'agp', but much of the research on agp is of questionable legitimacy and within trans communities agp trans women are widely misunderstood and assumed to be 'not trans' somehow -- but they are trans.
>>
>>7025537
I already came out to a old female friend, and she was very suportive. I'm going to see if she could treat like a girl for a while. Thanks.

>>7025541
Tha'ts interetings. Today I don't feel like "pretending" anymore. If I was to transition, I will go head on.

I think that the real issue is that I'm fucking scared of transitiong and how society will see me. I'm also afraid of going back.
>>
>>7025541
The difference I see lies in whether the person plans to socially integrate as a woman once they transition or not. If the only goal you had was to look like a woman and that was it, then I don't feel like you were really the same kind of trans as someone that fully integrates. This is why I feel we need some better classifications.
>>
>>7025511

Watch this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=budykK4he-k
>>
>>7025567
>better classifications

yay even more made up terms to remember and get attacked for not knowing
>>
File: test.png (98KB, 1855x998px) Image search: [Google]
test.png
98KB, 1855x998px
>>7025511
>>
>>7026768
>all the time you waste sitting around going why am I a boy and thinking about stuff

;_;
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.