[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want to be gay. I just want to look at a woman and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (505KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
505KB, 720x540px
I don't want to be gay. I just want to look at a woman and feel sexual arousal. It is impossible for me to feel good about myself. Yeah I'm whining I don't care.
>>
Well at least you know you're gay. I think years of repressing myself have fucked me up for good, I cant tell what the fuck I am.
>>
>>7024277
I know that feel anon. Spent the better part of my youth repressing my sexual feelings. But know that I've realized this is the way I am it still hurts even more knowing I can never go back. I wish I had the strength to say fuck it and that it doesn't bother me. My hate for my own weakness keeps growing.
>>
>>7024256
>tfw zero chance of a relationship ever so it doesn't even matter that it took me years to come to terms with my sexuality or that I'm still in the closet
>>
>>7024277
You too? I'm such a giving person I never account for my own sense of identity, just do what I'm told in so many ways. I don't know what I want, far as sexuality goes but in general as well. Everything hurts. I would kill self but that would hurt too. Always wished I was Aladdin so when I found the lamp I could wish my entire existence away. Wouldn't even use the other two wishes I just want to be an unknown even to myself.
>>
File: 1473240184017.jpg (124KB, 980x1469px) Image search: [Google]
1473240184017.jpg
124KB, 980x1469px
>>7024256
this doesn't arouse you?
>>
>>7024637
No
>>
File: pawg.jpg (43KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
pawg.jpg
43KB, 500x667px
>>7024812
well then you might be 100% gay :(

I found out I like both
>>
>>7024637
>>7024848
not everyone likes fat asses.
>>
File: tumblr_o7k6l4ewWg1umqpg9o1_1280.jpg (131KB, 958x912px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7k6l4ewWg1umqpg9o1_1280.jpg
131KB, 958x912px
>>7024873
Yes, gay men do not

if you like flat asses you might as well fuck a dude
>>
>>7024889
hey, I'm a bi girl.
>>
>>7024914
that's a little different because the ass for me is what entices me to top

while the cock is what entices me to bottom
>>
>>7024889
Are you shitting me? I'm a gay dude and I love fat asses
>>
>>7024956
I didn't say ALL gay men don't like fat asses

I said the men that do not like fat asses are gay
>>
>>7024344
Yeah the thing is that I dont really know what I am, I truly dont. I know that I've felt some kind of attraction for both genders but I dont know if my attraction for ladies was just me trying to repress my homo thoughts, and I dont know if my attraction for men was not just some coincidence or confussion or a phase.

I'd like to try and have a date with a man, but grindr sucks here in my little european town and I cant go on tinder because there are gay guys there that are close to some of my friends and I dont want to come out, at least until I know what the fuck is going on.

Some days I wake up and feel totally gay, some days, like today, I wake up and I think that I'm mostly into girls.

>>7024477
I'd love to kill myself but my parents are really nice and cool people and I have a handful of good friends and I wouldnt like to hurt them. I wont kill myself at least until both my parents die.
>>
>>7025016
>I said the men that do not like fat asses are gay
Why do you think this is true ?
Id say give it another attempt but your reputation is already unsalvagable as an anon
so dont bother
>>
>>7026863
>I'd love to kill myself but
>but
no buts honey if you want to kys you kys

What you dont do is come on 4chan and brag about it like a little bitch
>>
>>7026949
Well I wasnt trying to brag or be an att whore, but anyways I'll do whatever I can you stupid fuck
>>
>>7024256
Just be gay. What's the big deal? It's 2016.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.