[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do FTMs have it easier than MTFs culturally? >"Tomboys"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5404.jpg (54KB, 750x844px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5404.jpg
54KB, 750x844px
Do FTMs have it easier than MTFs culturally?
>"Tomboys" are accepted, sometimes even praised
>Girls are allowed to have any hobby they want
>Can buzz their hair and call it a "fashion statement"
>Can lift and getting swoll as hell with little to no ridicule
>Can wear men's clothing, no one cares
>Gaining a little weight and not wearing makeup automatically makes them look more manly
>>
Obviously. And if they get on HRT, they have much greater chance of passing than MTFs.
>>
Yes, until they pass, and get to be beta autistic manlets with no dicks and probable balding that they wouldn't even be that assmad about if it didn't reveal their female skull structure and size.
>>
No , they end up looking either like a lesbian or a tomboy.
>>
Yup, even more examples of female privilege, biological women have it easy even when they're trannies.
>>
It's those same attributes that make it hard for FTMs to be seen as men. Not butches, not tomboys.
>>
>>7024205
>female skull structure and size.
Your post was funny until you turned out to be an idiot.
>>
>>7024183

>Can buzz their hair and call it a "fashion statement"

A teenager can with some conflict with her parents, I'm not so sure about 12 year-old Elly in her white, middle-class suburban neighborhood.

Also, if they do all of that stuff, they're bound to get called dykes if there are any homophobes around. That said, gender non-conforming bio females do have it easier than gender non-conforming bio males in the way society treats them.

>>7024246

I'm pretty sure they were talking about post-puberty transitioners, to which that is totally valid.
>>
>>7024183
Culturally yeah, but endgame transition wise not really.

They'll never have dicks, none of their surgical options can produce anything even close to an acceptable penis.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.