[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are u going to do if being lgbt is criminalized?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Im scared, what if they check your internet history?
>>
>>7023734
Not let anyone find out I'm a filthy tranny.
>>
>>7023734
Kill straight people.
>>
gay liberation front
>>
>>7023734
Form an LGBT resistance group and terrorize the breeders
>>
>>7023806
this lmao
>>
>>7023806
That's a nice thought, but without killing breeders, it's pointless.

The first and simplest step is also the most important. Kill breeders. In comparison, this "muh resistance cell" meme has almost no importance at all. Your cell could be the largest and most well funded organization with the most efficient file keeping and system of rank and communication ever, but if it won't kill breeders, it's useless.

During Hitler's rise to power, there were armed leftists fighting armed righties in the streets all the time of whether or not Hitler mattered. Ultimately Hitler's forces won, and many historians like to point to his side having the larger force, but I propose there was an even more important element: Hitler's side murdered people, and the left side did not. How can you win if you don't kill your enemy? It's literally impossible to win.

When the straights start acting straight again, the most important thing you can do is go outdoors and kill as many straight people as possible. It makes any sort of political party or rave or dance or protest insignificant by comparison.

I have not read of one case of a liberal German killing a conservative one. Not in all of German history. It's no wonder then that German has always repeatedly and will always repeatedly be shit, eventually.
>>
>>7023852
>That's a nice thought, but without killing breeders, it's pointless.

do you even understand what the word terrorize means?
>>
>>7023890
I know what it means to most leftists, which is what you were """""""implying"""""""" you are. It means sip your frappuccino while participating in a sit-in at Starbucks.

Leftists think they have to get money, armor, tanks, satellites, permission from God, the right lunar cycle, laws, electric chairs, armies and nations ready before they can start killing.

All I need is to walk outside and knock on a breeder's door, smile, say hello, ask them to come outside and look at something, there's something wrong with their house, and then walk up close behind them.
>>
>>7023900
You didn't understand a word of what I said. You're a child thinking of vigilante murder, not terrorism
>>
>>7023928
I understood every word you posted. You're a pedophile trying to post a laughy-laugh in support of your Jesus Christ because you're dog shit.
>>
>>7023734
Call upon the help of Gay Anonymous
>>
>Fighting a guerrilla war
>Not asking /k/
>>
>>7023734
>wat do if lgbt is criminalized
Eagerly await my deliverance from this body and this world at the merciful hands of RWDS.
t. every tranny
>>
>>7023852
The most idiotic thing I have ever read.
>>
>>7023932
Why are you making that accusation of a leftist? It's usually right-wingers who spam memes about Jesus.
>>
>>7024607
Then you didn't read your own post. ;)

>>7024644
It's a righty piece of shit.
>>
>>7023806
>>
>>7024882
>It's a righty piece of shit.

This is me: >>7023806

do you really think I'm a righty? That's so far from the truth it's almost hilarious. I'm hardcore leftist
>>
>>7024933
You're a nazi pedophile, same as your mother and father and all your friends.
>>
>>7024937
Once again, this is so far from the truth it's almost funny. Believe what you want but I'm definitely leftist.

Right wing LGBT people are Hiwis
>>
>>7024953
Once again, your story is so far from the truth it's almost funny. You're a nazi pedophile, same as your mother and father and all your friends. :)
>>
>>7024953
Also, you're heterosexual cis dogshit, not LGBT.
>>
>>7024957
Now I'm genuinely curious why you think this, please explain
>>
>>7024967
i hope its not this same idiot whos been running around this board calling everyone a pedo
where do they even manufacture people like this
>>
>>7024984
It probably is, but lets humor them for a bit
>>
>>7024967
Nah. ;)
>>
Well I'm never going back to being a woman. Guess I'll grab my AR and wait for the kicking at my door.
>>
>>7025001
I figured you were joking around, hope all is well with you b. Join us at the local LGBT marxist-leninist party soon.

As long as your not a breeder
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.