[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT NEETs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

File: 8399.png (29KB, 591x422px) Image search: [Google]
8399.png
29KB, 591x422px
Anyone else here a NEET? It always seems to me like everyone on this board is a highly successful person working a job that is both well-paying and in accordance with their passions.

I just wonder if there are any others like me here, who just don't have any luck and can't catch a break. How will I (we) ever find bf like this?
>>
I personally am a very successful person. I work at Wall Street, I am a successful surgeon and also a rather gifted violinist.

I still like chilling out with my pepe homies on a finnish lewd cardboard art forum though. :^)
>>
>>7020713

>It always seems to me like everyone on this board is a highly successful person working a job that is both well-paying and in accordance with their passions.

How the hell did you come to that conclusion? Most of the trannies from what I've seen are NEETs, including myself.
>>
>>7020769
>How the hell did you come to that conclusion?

Just being here, it's the general impression I get. Plus whenever there's Skype threads or 'Do you have a job?" threads, it's always people with jobs. Never really see the word 'NEET' thrown around.

Not just trannies, but also gays.
>>
>>7020713
mtf neet here
>>
>>7020713
maybe you feel everyone else is successful because you're not? like i consider myself relatively unattractive, and to me pretty much everyone else is attractive

however i am quite successful, and i see the majority of others to be quite significantly less successful than i

perhaps the viewpoint from your own situation affects how others are perceived? especially since you feel inaqiuate in a certain area. i'm not a psychologist though, just my 2 second theory after reading this post
>>
>>7020881
ditto.

Most people on this board are trannies and most trannies are NEETs.
>>
>>7024668
is hard to get a job when you don't pass desu
>>
>>7020810
>whenever there's Skype threads or 'Do you have a job?" threads, it's always people with jobs.

people without jobs are usually not going to brag about it in job threads...
>>
File: halpmeh.png (9KB, 312x232px) Image search: [Google]
halpmeh.png
9KB, 312x232px
>>7020713
I'm completely stuck
>not particularly skilled
>socially incompetent aspie
>24yo kissless virgin
>at home most of the time
fuck
>>
File: cara259.jpg (218KB, 1279x1920px) Image search: [Google]
cara259.jpg
218KB, 1279x1920px
>>7020713
>tfw haven't spoken to anyone at all in months again
It feels okay..... just okay tho.
>>
>>7020713
Nah I'm a piece of shit neet
My life off-roaded and went to shit and now I don't care because I'm trying to Suicide anyway
>>
>>7020713
I'm not a neet, but if it makes you feel any better I just got my first job at 20
>>
I'm neet and don't have a family.
>>
I am not a NEET, but my eventual career is not
>in accordance with [my] passions.
I was wanting to go into engineering, but my mother wants me to go to medical school instead, so that is what I prepare to do. The fact that every moment of my life is suffering distract from my work tough, so I will probably only be able to get into some shitty Carribean medical school, and then after that not match with any residency due to going to a shitty medical school, and so in the end not becoming a doctor, disappointing my mother while destroying my life. Everything is fucked.
>>
>>7020769
honestly Ive seen trannies on this website say they are forced into prostitution because they feel they cant have a real job
i can see the service industry maybe descriminating against them but if their backs are strong enough for the work they could do anything in construction.
people might think theyd be descriminated against but ive worked with homos i know homos who work and as long as you show up to work to work you are an indispensable employee
>>7024822
and to all of the people in this thread who think they are useless... Everyone is useless at one point. Ive done bitch work to work my way into a higher position only to switch trades and start from the bottom again

you dont need an education or skills, you just need to tough it out.
>>7025158
only women try to commit suicide
men commit suicide
>>
>>7020713
I guess, but I just attribute it to being stuck in a enemy country.

The roots of the NEET problem for me started creeping up on me long before I had the wide range of sick, depraved sexual thoughts slipped into my head. It's hard to even pretend the two are separate, I was always clocked as girly/faggy by the degenerate locals around me. Never mind having a job, let alone a decent one, I can't catch a break with much lesser things.
>>
>>7025365
>only women try to commit suicide
>men commit suicide
Guess I really am a girl then
I don't want to leave a bloody mess. I want something painless
>>
>>7020713
gay NEET here

the chances of me getting a bf are as bleak as the chances of me getting a non-suicide inducing career.
>>
File: peggy.gif (995KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
peggy.gif
995KB, 500x334px
Gay neet, but I have a husband who brings me home $$$
>>
>>7020713
I used to be a NEET for years but just recently became a student (again). Still don't have any friends, especially don't have a BF. I've been thinking about checking out my college's LGBT club but I'm worried that it'll be full of crazies. Plus I rate myself very poorly in almost every possible way.
>>
>>7020713
There seems to be a thing with MtFs where they become NEETS out of a fear of showing themselves outside. Too afraid of taking that first step because they are terrified of being clocked.
>>
>tfw no stay at home mtf wife.
>>
File: fads.png (100KB, 203x163px) Image search: [Google]
fads.png
100KB, 203x163px
does it count if i'm in college but i'm agoraphobic and extremely anxious with no friends
>>
>>7028223
I want to be a homemaker for a bit
>>7026668
Jelly
>>
>>7020713
Not a NEET here. I have a job!

It's not high paying, I'm not successful, and it doesn't follow my passions. But it's a job, I like it well enough, it pays decently, I'm basically being paid to work out, and I don't HATE it.
I was a NEET for years, and I'd rather shovel shit than be out of work again. I get so BORED. No point having lots of time on your hands when you're broke.
I compromise by taking chunks of holiday time and doing nothing during them. Recently took a week off work and did fuck all except playing videogames, reading, and sleeping, and put on a couple of inches of waistline.
>>
>>7028261
inb4 you kill yourself and the college has to put up suicide fences on all the bridges. Fucking selfish assholes ruining the pretty view.
>>
>>7024738
the depression helps too
>>
>>7020713
work out and be a rentboy desu
>>
>>7025353
Honestly coming for someone whos been there, go into engineering, if ur parents kick you out because of it youll still end up happier
>>
>>7029905
Thanks for the support, but I still do not think I will actually do what you tell me to, even though it would be the best. I made a more detailed post here:
>>7029811
>>
I'm basically a NEET

>mtf
>24 and never had a job
>graduating this semester
>no friends throughout 5 years of school
>only person I talk to is my mom, occasionally my brother
>Somehow managed to get a boyfriend last semester working with him in a group project
>happy for a while, actually left my house and did things together
>he suddenly stopped responding or trying to contact me over the summer
>only taking one class this semester and almost never leave my room

I feel so lonely but I don't know what to do about it.
>>
I'm MtF with high paying job

And honestly I don't know how can you even transition without a job.

Ffs, srs, hrt, lhr, electrosis, makeup, skin care, hair care, nails, clothes.

All of this is expensive!
>>
>>7030425
I've got all of his off an 11/hr job at 18. People just need to learn how to balance a checkbook and Jew the fuck out of things.
>>
neet for 7+ years
>>
>>7028680

I was actually wondering how some overburdened Asian student hadn't already killed themselves as I was walking past the bridges at my university last year.

>>7030083

Did you have sex with him? What was it like?

>>7030425

What is LHR?
>>
>>7032731
laser hair removal
>>
>>7032731
At my university, there is fencing on the bridge from the one busway platform to the campus as the bridge goes over the busway. Also, the windows in the buildings are locked, which created issues when the air conditioning was not working.
>>
>>7032731
>Did you have sex with him? What was it like?

Yes, a few times. I have had sex with one other person, but he was a virgin. I told him that I didn't think I would be comfortable with him touching benis and he respected that. Other than that we did butt stuff and showered together. His bed was too small though for both of us to sleep together or really cuddle as much as I would have liked.

He seemed satisfied with it, except maybe the last time we had sex where I wasn't feeling very well. There were a bunch of other things that went wrong there though. That was the day before we went to an amusement park and I still wasn't feeling well on top of being in bad shape and worn out easily. I still went on all the ride with him, even though they mostly made me feel worse and I wasn't able to enjoy them. By the end of the day I was exhausted and slept most of the ride home. He dropped me off and now I haven't heard any from him in 3 months.
>>
Cis bi NEET. Been NEET on and off since graduating university four years ago due mainly to extreme depression. Finally getting things sorted out. I'm obviously fairly embarrassed about being in my late-ish twenties and having nothing to show for it, but I'm trying not to be too hard on myself since this is the first time in my adult life that I haven't had literally constant suicidal ideation. Studying to try to get into a programming boot camp later this year. You're not alone, OP.
>>
NEET and isolated so long I don't even know my own sexuality anymore.
>>
19 yr old trans neet
>>
>>7025365
>if their backs are strong enough for the work they could do anything in construction
What kind of body building hons are you looking at exactly?
Pretty sure most trannies have muscle atrophy after a year or two on hormones, the thought of me trying to lift anything heavier than my body weight would be suicide
>>
>>7030425
>Ffs, srs, hrt, lhr, electrosis, makeup, skin care, hair care, nails, clothes.
Transition costs a lot less the younger you start, really if you start young enough all you need to pass is hrt which is relatively cheap
>>
File: 5636645ytjd5.png (231KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
5636645ytjd5.png
231KB, 500x390px
NEET high school dropout here, baked af desu
>>
>>7030425
It's a fucked up circle
>can't afford FFS and other niceties, will never pass on just HRT
>until I can afford those, I'll be depressed and disgusted by myself
>which makes it almost impossible to get well paying job
>which means no money to fix myself
Maybe this life is just not worth it.
>>
>>7020713

Bi NEET here, but signing up for Universal Credit and hoping to utilise my degree and find work soon.
>>
Practically a Neet here. Taking the minimum amount of classes to be considered full time at a community college, but skip a ton of days because panic attacks anyways. Don't think I could hold a job. Had one for a couple months but quit because of my panic attacks.
Am a gay leaning bi probably trans as well
>>
>>7036109
see therapist and get on antianxiety meds
>>
>>7036111
Already doing that as of about a month ago... It has helped with panic attacks, but still pretty much a neet can't really do anything with meds that make you drowsy
>>
File: 1474704212864.png (168KB, 395x504px) Image search: [Google]
1474704212864.png
168KB, 395x504px
I wish I had IRL friends. I have a couple of online ones, but that's it.
>>
>>7028223
can you afford to pay for my hormones and surgeries?
>>
Been NEET for 12 years

>How will I (we) ever find bf like this?

We won't
>>
i don't have a job or go to school (i have health issues but i was a loser before i got sick), but i'm in a relationship... it's not hard to find people in spite of being a fuck up loser though

i've had a lot of guys (and girls actually) offer to take care of me and shit like that... and my s/o calls me his houseboy cuz he goes to work and i clean the house, do laundry, take care of our pets, wake him up for work with breakfast and coffee in the morning and do shit like his laundry and taxes and take care of his health insurance shit etc... i keep everything running smoothly so he can work and pursue his goals without extra stress basically, i try to at least be fair to him you know?

but yeah... being a fuck up doesn't seem to have an effect on finding someone, plenty of people don't seem to care as long as they like you otherwise...
>>
>>7036253
at least you have friends, I have zero friends online and offline
>>
>>7036365
To be clear I have one friend. My steam boyfriend. I'm going to see him in January and finally lose my virginity hopefully. Any other online friend is someone I haven't spoken to in years. If my current relationship doesn't work, I'm going to purge my friends list, change my usernames, abandon my email and just do everything to be rid of this baggage.
>>
>>7036362
>head chef leaves country
>his personality few on me
>was always calm and slow when talking to me, as I panick a bit
>looked older than he is
>had a cute laugh

He asked why I would miss him before he left. Really nice, I bet he'd make a great father. His gf is lucky
>>
>>7036420
that still isn't too bad anon. I hope you have fun with your bf when you meet him :3
>>
>>7036249
well thats a start, I had sever phobias I couldn't go outside without feeling panic, got on fluoxetine+diazepam so I could go to job interviews and get my life back on track
>>
>>7036276
Damn, thats even worse than me >>7032587

I still have hope, afterall I've been 'normal' before
The hardest part is that the longer you stay alone the less you can connect to people, even those who like you
>>
>>7036362
you must be really good at doing taxes
>>
File: neetpepe.png (198KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
neetpepe.png
198KB, 1280x809px
As someone with some hardcore NEET experience under my belt, I can give some pointers.

Just because you are part of an underclass that is looked down on by normies and classcucks, doesn't mean you can't use your time as a NEET successfully.

Makes sure you don't fall into the trap of wasting all your time online. Even browsing 4chan is a bad sign.

You're free to do whatever you can afford to do, which is quite a lot regardless.

As a NEET you have all the time in the world to

>Read up on classic literature

> Take up a creative calling

> Work out/ get swole

> Spend time outdoors, exploring you area

> sleep in

And on and on. You just have to avoid getting depressed about having no status in the eyes of society and no income.
>>
>>7036932
Boring
Boring
Pointless
Boring
This is cool
>>
im a bi ftm NEET
>>
>>7036977
What appeals to one neet won't necessarily appeal to another, senpai. The point I was trying to demonstrate is that the world is your oyster. ;^D
>>
>>7036713

it only comes up once a year and is easy so it's no big deal... people just find me attractive is mostly it i guess...
>>
>>7036932

yeah i do this... i write when i can, i wander around as much as possible, i've taught myself guitar and sing and write songs + cover shit, i'm in the process of teaching myself a second language (french so i can read my favourite book in its original language), i read whenever i can (in the middle of the brothers karamazov and hopscotch currently), i like reading botany books and taking care of plants and shit, i bake and cook a bit, take pictures etc

have all the time in the world to do shit that doesn't matter so it's all i do...

and well... i spend a fair amount of time taking drugs and drinking but eh...
>>
File: 1467739952398.jpg (32KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1467739952398.jpg
32KB, 500x281px
>>7020713
>It always seems like everyone is else is more successful than me
I'm a 23 year old gay man getting his PhD in materials science, and in all honesty, I feel the same way sometimes. When you begin comparing yourself to everyone else, there is no end in sight: I don't have an NSF grant, I don't have a paper published yet, etc etc.

Being "successful" will not give you confidence. Only recognition of your hard work and determination can. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>7036932
don't have the energy or motivation to do anything else. also the constant threat of losing NEET status prevents me from enjoying it
>>
>>7020713
they're lying
>>
I'm a bi twink who has a job who is actively taking requests for men (or women) who want to use me as their house husband

I hate working, I just want to write.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.