[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Thoughts on her?
>>
Retard alert

Doing that level of a leak and not planning your escape, makes you fucking retarded.
>>
Hero
>>
>>6939385
He's a fucking moron and that's just underlined by how pathetic this attempt to get better treatment in prison is.

Anyway, Snowden a GOAT, Manning a worst
>>
why does the VA refuse to pay for veterans with legit problems but agreed to pay for bradley/chelsea's surgery?
>>
le agp
>>
not actually trans, just forced to be for psych torture purposes
>>
She's a hero who needs to be set free, the way she's forced to cut off her hair is just torture
>>
>>6939385
Huge faggot
>>
>>6939385
didnt do anything that bad and the guvment should just let her go
>>
>>6939385
She did what she knew was right even though it was monumentally dangerous, and she should be set free immediately. If people want a trans hero, they should look to her instead of Jenner.
>>
>>6939641
Oh god this is worryingly believable
>>
>>6939641
>>6939906
They have done that in the past too.

Turing was another one that got fucked because they hated gays and "he knew too much for a fag"
>>
>>6939385
Good intentions but foolish execution.

Did not deserve 35 years.
>>
>Jail before trial
>Sollitary confinement
>extra years because her attempt to suicide with pills was a danger for everyone in the prison and she opposed the force while passed out
well, that's what you get when you tell the people what the government does. soldier lives were in danger when exposing they were killing civilians.
>>
>>6939385
A personal hero of mine, and while >>6939641 is terrifyingly plausible the timelines don't add up. She contacted a counselor about transitioning before she ever contacted wikileaks, which would imply a terrifying level of military intelligence that doesn't align with the fact that she was able to get the leaks out in the first place. That said, if the letter came AFTER she contacted wikileaks, I could totally believe that they were setting up a psyop to entrap a potential traitor for kicks before they got a chance to spring the trap. Especially when you consider the fact that the military forces her to sleep naked and without any bedding to cover themselves for "suicide prevention" purposes.
>>
>>6939641
>35 year sentence
>forced to dress as a woman and wear a wig
>forced to take estrogen
>forced to lie and profess to the entire world that you've always wished to be the little girl, disgusting all of your family and former friends and love interests
>solitary confinement in a men's prison
>scheduled for forced SRS
>not actually trans
I thought only Japanese hentai artists could be this deranged. That's more brutal than the shit ISIS does.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 323x323px
>>6939385
>her
>>
she probably could have planned things better, and honestly if i were in that situation i'd probably just suck it up and deal with it. but i think what she did was a good thing and she shouldn't be imprisoned for that long.
>>
>>6940744
I don't think you know how deranged this is. Manning is now facing a sentence of INDEFINITE solitary confinement for trying to commit suicide. Meanwhile, suicide prevention consists of stripping you naked, forcing you to beg for toilet paper, taking away your bedding and your personal affects, and watching you at all times (while you eat, while you sleep, while you shit).

It's permenant psychological torture and you aren't even allowed to die until they let you. It just goes on and on and on, for at lest 35 years. Realistically? Manning will be there forever, constantly being tortured for the amusement of the sick fucks that run America.

Freedom isn't free. :)
>>
>>6939385
MK Ultra
>>
>>6940957
Holy shit sounds fucking incredibly insane and super depressing
>>
>>6939385
turns over classified intel
>the govenment then cuts his dick off and tells everyone he wants to be a woman
Yea the fuck right he's trans
>>
>>6940744
>>6940957
all this shit sounds like some bad sissy fetish caption
>>
This whole thing makes me depressed.
I recently visited an old Stasi prison in Berlin. Same kind of shit that they did. At least back then you didn't get live updates on how bad things was.

I broke down after the visit.

Fuck my empathic ability.
>>
>>6941566
Except >>6940744 is some retard and >>6940957 is real life
>>
>>6939385
Hero
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.