[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APARTHEID AND GAYS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: first-gay-marriage.jpg (19KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
first-gay-marriage.jpg
19KB, 450x300px
>The Aversion Project was a medical torture program in South Africa led by Dr. Aubrey Levin during apartheid.

>The project (falsely) identified gay soldiers as conscripts who used drugs in the South African Defence Forces (SADF). Victims were forced to submit to "curing" their homosexuality because the SADF considered homosexuality to be "subversive".

>Between 1971 and 1989, victims were submitted to chemical castration and electric shock treatment meant to cure them of their homosexuality.

>Electrodes were strapped to the upper arm with wires, then run through a dial calibrated from 1 to 10, varying the current. Homosexual soldiers were shown pictures of a naked man and were encouraged to fantasize, at which a point the person-in-charge would administer a shock if the soldiers showed any form of sexual response and voltage was increased throughout the treatment if the soldiers continued to exhibit sexual responses.

>Project staff would force a sex change operation on those for whom the procedure failed and fake victims' birth certificates. As many as 900 homosexuals, mostly 16–24 year-old who had been drafted, were surgically turned into women and given birth certificates to fit their modified anatomy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Aversion_Project
>>
>>6939212
Meh even Sweden used to sterilize mentally ill, drug addicts, and alcoholics up until the 80s and it's still a perfect society today.
>>
File: 1472965357808.png (6KB, 366x286px) Image search: [Google]
1472965357808.png
6KB, 366x286px
>>6939241
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
thank god mandela #blacked south africa's bp
>>
>>6939275
Well I guess some things are might be better but it's mostly just a neoliberal shithole now. Race relations are still shit whites still control most of the wealth and the only way for blacks to advance is by going into government positions and sucking white dick behind the scenes.
>>
>>6939315
>Race relations are still shit whites still control most of the wealth
hmm I wonder why...
>>
File: rio south africa.jpg (133KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
rio south africa.jpg
133KB, 960x960px
>>6939349

Neoliberal economics. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
>>
>>6939212
oh my god this is so hoooot
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.