[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw so lonely that grindr has become my go-to social network

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (514KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
514KB, 1024x1024px
>tfw so lonely that grindr has become my go-to social network
>constantly check it whenever I can
>in search for someone I could be less lonely with
>either find intimidating chads or below average betas
fml

Am I too stuck up on looks? Should I lower my standards?

I guess I could also meet up with some of the chads but I really don't feel like faking an easy going talkative persona. Ideally I'd just want to be intimate with someone with as little words as possible.

wat do?

Anyone else in the same boat?
>>
> I'd just want to be intimate with someone with as little words as possible.

Literally just ask if they're looking and if they want to fuck you aspie.
>>
>>6939090
That's not what I meant nigger.

I meant intimate as in go places and just be there, lying, cuddling, kissing, whatever. Not just fucking.
>>
If your go-to is grindr, you have hit the bottom of the barrel. Seriously, you can do better than that shit hole.

You rarely find decent people on a "hook-up" app. It is there for sex and that is about it. You might have to go out and be social for once. The gay community in my area is complete and utter shit. Grindr, somehow, is much worse.

it'll take time but get off that fucking train wreck and go be social. Go do your own thing and itll attract people in general. There is an attractiveness in not giving a shit anymore.

If you do find someone decent on that app, you got lucky. My experiences so far....emotional train wrecks after emotional train wreck....and of all things, an std from a bj....thank god for penisilin (wakka wakka).

Long story short, there is a reason most fuck up run to grindr, they are generally shitty people.
>>
>>6938877
I dunno what your standards are. Can't say much about that. What's your type?

Anyone else been having the issue where you talk to someone on Tinder for a day and you never hear from them again?
>>
>>6940432
Describe the emotional train wrecks pls!

I've found some good people but it's very very rare. I only tend to reply to people (and talk to them for more than say 5 messages) if it's clear they're not looking for sex. I pick up on red flags (of which there are many) pretty quickly.

I also don't think it's too much worse than places like tinder. At least in my experience the same people tend to be there.

I only did a blowjob once and I made them use a condom and was still paranoid about HIV for like a month. Casual sex is bad imho
>>
>>6939154
>Not just fucking.
you got the wrong app, friendo
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.