[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 20160913_032438.jpg (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20160913_032438.jpg
2MB, 1440x2560px
Hey /lgbt/, first time posting.

I know you probably get these kinds of posts all the time but I dont know who I can talk to about this.

The only thing I ever masturbate to is the thought of being a female, sometimes coupled with having sex with a male as a female. Its not just a sexual fantasy though I genuinely just want to be a girl.

I tried to fight against it by training in the gym and putting on a different persona but I think that I'm always going to feel this way. Ive had sex with girls before but it's extremely hard for me to finish, I usually go soft while I'm inside which really strikes me as wrong.

Im terrified of transitioning and feel like my face and body can never look feminine enough.

Pic related, it's me
>>
>>6891964
a waste of a good male

you sound like you're an ago tranny
>>
>>6891964
Waste of a hot male.
>>
>>6891988
What do do you mean by ago?
>>
>>6892060
lago my ago
>>
>>6892058
The sad part is you're not even wrong. I tried so hard to be a fucking normie but there's just something wrong in my head and it's so damn frustrating.
>>
>>6891964
bro you been skipping leg day?
>>
>>6892119
Im currently at 95kg 5rep squats and 130kg 5rep deadlifts. I'll admit that i didnt work legs as much as I should've when i started but I'm making up for it now.
>>
>>6892140
yea you need them juicy thighs and thicc buttocks to be a tranny
>>
Lmao your a tranny.

I have very similar experiences as you.

Also went soft while having sex with a very pretty woman

Also could lift the exact same amount as you but thats irrelevant.

Go to a gender clinic or something to get your mones.

Youll start agonizing over this shit every waking hour once you realize it, if youre anything like me.
>>
>>6891964
I have no idea, but I guess it would help if you could be more specific like do you want to be a "girl" or transition into a female or are you aroused by the thought of being a female (autogynephilia)

You've got a handsome frame by the way just work more on those squats
>>
>>6891964
Dear Anon,
To answer your question, you are you, perfectly yourself. And to that same end, your experience will be your own. Things may frighten you, and that's okay. A lot of things scare us. What will make the difference, above all else, is being honest with yourself about who you are and want to be. Be patient with yourself, be loving with yourself, and be brave for yourself - if no one else.
Talking about others on 4chan isn't the best pick with stuff like this. The digital route might help, looking at what others have written about their experiences. You might find clarity or perspective that way in a manner you feel safe with. Just make sure you're looking back to your own feelings and thoughts before making judgments.

There's no right answer to say what is and is not the core of your identity, or how you label yourself, how you're expected to behave, and so on. There's the socialized aspects of it, but it's all crap, and it's unlikely anyone in this world is ever the perfect incarnation of those labels, your sexual identity included.

Move as slow as you need to with this, and explore comfortably and safely. you might explore it in your imagination, try changing those single variables at a time. I.e. How might i feel having sex with a male? What do I like about this? From there, with a male body? a female body? What changes with having a female body? Etc.

Don't feel guilty for asking or exploring these things. There are a lot of things in the world we call weird, and really, at the core of things, they're not weird so much as just happening at frequency low enough that we don't find them common, which scares a lot of people. I digress. Please reply to the thread, let us know if you have more specific questions, and above all else love yourself no matter what you choose to do. Someone loves you; let that person be you.

With love,
some fag
>>
>>6891964
A G O
G
O
>>
>>6895519
Thank you anon, your reply has given me a lot to think about.
>>
The anons saying ago are memeing AGP. Which is already a meme. Basically some douche from the 70s called trannys like you Autogynophiles or AGP. Don't believe this meme

Ur a tranny do you like being called she and her?
>>
>>6895563
OP is pretty textbook AGP though, and there's nothing wrong with that, douche
>>
>>6891964
That's called a transgender person
>>
>>6895597
>there's nothing wrong with that
Except that Blanchard's typography is a huge oversimplification of reality
>>
>>6895617
who said anything about blanchard's typology?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.