[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend talks and acts like a super fucking camp fag and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

My boyfriend talks and acts like a super fucking camp fag and says shit like "yas gaga" and instead of dude/man he says girl/queen. It bugs the shit out of me and his cadence changes when he is with women or friends.

Is is kinda femmy normally, but the hand movements, way of walking, and linguistic patterns with company drive me fucking insane.

I really can't stand it and it makes me question our relationship for a few days afterwards every time. I don't want to call him on it because it could really ruin things, but I don't want to go back to the shitty dating life and I want to have a stable and active relationship.
>>
>>6883458
My ex is like that and I tease him about it all the time.
As long as you're not a complete ass about it I don't think he'll mind if you say something about it. But ultimately you can't force somebody not to do something. Most likely he'll continue to do those things, just maybe tone it down a bit if you joke about it more.
>>
>>6883458

commitment means dealing with other people's quirks. you're never going to find somebody who doesn't annoy you in some fashion, especially after being together for a really long time. you just have to learn to look past the things that irk you, and if it's too much, you're better off looking elsewhere than thinking you can change them.
>>
>>6883469
It really just pisses me off. Like it makes me want to leave conversations, and i often do.

He will say "ya girl" as a response to a clerk in a coffeeshop or something inane and I basically have to move into a solemn shame.
>>
>>6883458
>>6883501
doesn't sound it'll work out OP
>>
>>6883458
>>6883501
Talk to him, drama queen.
>>
>>6883458
OP, if your not happy in a relationship, you deserve to better. If you really like him, talk to him about it. If not, drop him.
>>
https://youtu.be/OetW2J1sZZ4

that reminds me this
>>
>>6883458
My boyfriend and I are both masculine and we have to shout "yas" or "slay" any time Gaga is on the air. It's an involuntary reaction for us - a reflex. She is our Queen.
>>
>>6884162
protip: you aren't masc
Lady gaga was the "gay queen" for like a year maybe like 10 fucking years ago.
>>
>>6884162
You are disgusting faggots.
>>
>>6884162
u make me hate gay ppl
>>
>>6883489
Since when was being a fake bitch considered a 'quirk'
>>
>>6883458
I don't know why you fags hate flamboyant fags so much
They tend to be funny and generally nice.
I get that it makes you as group look like fucking idiots but let those faggots act how they want.

>>6883763
what the fuck is this shit
who watches this
>>
i cant do that shit, im sorry if you put me in a room with him id be mean and it would be akward for you later when hed say i was rude to him because of how he ...is so faggy, i dont care how cute he is its not only a turn off its borderline mental redardation. how old is he cause anything over 12 should know better jesus. iv met some flamers before but i couldnt imagin spening more than 20min around that
>>
>>6884198
>>6884212
>>6884268
>tfw biscum will never understand gay culture

baka tbph
>>
>>6883501

Oy vey, no one is that gay! He probably sneezes glitter :/
>>
>>6883458

just tell him to drop your ass and get with me cause i'd actually appreciate it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.