[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am looking for the armchair psychologists. I have a romantic/sexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

I am looking for the armchair psychologists. I have a romantic/sexual issue that i can't stand to tell anyone in real life. I have been a virgin and pretty much single all for my 28 years of life because of this. I'm becoming so depressed and hopeless every year.

I can't be affectionate or want to touch unless we're wearing full-face masks. I never know why. But it's literally a requirement if i do anything sexual. I don't even like kissing.

Ever since i was a kid i had crushes in masked men. I thought i had a creepy fetish of serial killers because of movies like friday the 13th, scream, and halloween. But i also like ski masks, motorcycle helmets, even nurse masks whatever they're called. I like it even more if we're in clothes or even in like swat/sas/special forces type of gear. Rainbow six: siege has been like my fetish: the video game.

Just curious why this is? Why do you think? Maybe I'm just crazy. But i don't want to ask real psychologist so 4chan is next best.

I also want to say, i met one guy who was great about this mask thing of mine, but he was poly(?) and i am purely monogamous...

Pic is very related.
(I guess this isn't really lgbt related but you guys seem knowledgeable on weird sex things...)
>>
File: 1461571654522.png (188KB, 298x273px) Image search: [Google]
1461571654522.png
188KB, 298x273px
>>
>>6882076
This is my 2nd thread here and i always get that seal as the first comment

I like seals. But I'm serious
>>
File: 1468600447281.jpg (49KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1468600447281.jpg
49KB, 403x403px
>>6882095
>>
>>6882037
People have varied fetishes to varied strengths. I stopped underestimating human fetishes once I learned that there are people out there with very specific fetishes like "girl loses one shoe while out" and that they even had their own little communities centered around ... girls losing shoes...

You've been dealt a shitty hand. Your options are to actually go through therapy and try to fix this (which is going to be difficult, but worthwhile considering how much this fetish is troubling you) or to just find someone who's into the same things you are (which will also be difficult, this looks extremely niche).

Therapy is also nice because IF this is not a real fetish and just some sort of behavior caused by trauma, then you can uncover that and fix it. So what I'm saying is that you really should get a professional, regardless of what you want to do.
>>
Thanks for the laugh dude
>>
File: 1472572970099.png (31KB, 150x194px) Image search: [Google]
1472572970099.png
31KB, 150x194px
>>6882271
I'm embarrassed to bring it up to my therapist. I see what you mean though. Usually I'm not so shy but if i ask someone I'm about to fuck if they'll wear masks with me they will surely think I'm a serial killer

>>6882353
You're welcome
>>
i also have a thing for masked men
i kinda want to be fucked by one, just have him overpower me then have him do anything he wants with me
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.