[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, a tranny, 16 months hrt >checking the mirror for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 2233.jpg (12KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
2233.jpg
12KB, 236x314px
>be me, a tranny, 16 months hrt
>checking the mirror for a billionth time
>see that i basically look like a cheap $5 crossdresser hooker from craigslist, with a cheap wig and caked up dudeface except my ugly tranny bangs are real and i don't wear makeup but the reddish lips, long eyelashes, fat accumulating underneath cheekbones and the oddly youthful skin make it look so
>realize this is what people see every time i go out
>realize it was the best decision to never go full-time and stay in boymode forever
>break down and cry
Worst thing is that I am not exaggerating anything.
>>
oh well, get skills, get $

delete this thread
>>
>>6870540
People tend to be hypercritical of themselves. Are you being realistic?
>>
That should have been obvious to you before you started HRT. HRT isn't going to make miracles unless you're still a kid. You'll still likely look like a man. I don't understand why you guys can't resign yourself to just being men and not risking breast cancer, cerebral thrombosis, pulmonary embolism. You're playing with fire and it's not going to be that effective unless you load up on surgeries. Even then, taking estradiol (the most mutagenic estrogen) is so dangerous, I can't believe you guys are doing this like it's no big deal.
>>
>>6870689
Yeah, for someone to take all of those risks without a thought.. the alternative would have to be truly awful. Like, constant agony. Good thing that's not the case eh?
>>
>>6870540
>be tranny, 20 pre hrt
>look in mirror see cute girl
>take photos of myself
>look like a faggot kid with deformed jaw
>>
>>6870711
>be straight cis male, 18 (inb4 get out)
>look in mirror see handsome dude
>take photos of myself
>look like faggot kid with deformed face
it's not a you thing, it's an everyone thing. other people seem to see mirror-me, judging by what people say, so I'm guessing it's just me being hypercritical of photos. likely the same for you - everyone's like that, don't worry.
>>
>>6870711
Pics of oneself always look terrible because lenses twist your face specially up close (selfies). You look better than your selfies.

As for OP >>6870540
I'd like to see a pic
>>
>>6870703
People underestimate the risks for all kinds of things with the mentality that it "won't happen to them". Look at smokers. Maybe you should re-examine why you are in constant agony, get on some antidepressants or take some ketamine or some shit, and get over your obsession with wanting to be a pathetic facismile of a female. You'll still be missing out on estrone and estriol, anyways, along with still never possessing the internal organs central to womanhood. Taking one exceptionally mutagenic form of synthetic estrogen/some kind of progestin and CPA or spiro and developing weird conical tits doesn't make you a woman.
>>
>>6870736
>>be straight cis male, 18 (inb4 get out)
dafuq are you doing here then?
>>
>>6870703
Humans can cope with much worse. You have to actually want to learn to cope and be willing to accept happiness though.

Like people with PTSD, missing limbs, that thing where people want to chop off their limbs, abusive childhoods, crippling depression and so much more. You have to learn to cope and accept happiness where you can find it. You really have to put effort into growing in a different direction.
>>
>>6870744
>get on some antidepressants
Funny that you warn about secondary effects of hormones and then go recommend fucking antidepressants of all things.
>>
>>6870746
I like to stay informed about issues that don't directly concern me so that I can know enough to not be an asshole about those issues.
>>
>>6870744
>Maybe you should re-examine why you are in constant agony, get on some antidepressants or take some ketamine or some shit, and get over your obsession with wanting to be a pathetic facismile of a female
Maybe you should read some research on gender dysphoria. I did. Turns out transitioning is the most effective treatment we know of for chronic cases. Numerous studies point out its efficacy.

You can drop the concern trolling.
>>
>>6870749
see
>>6870763

Why cope when science suggests that the best way to improve your state is transitioning?
>>
>>6870768
it doesn't make me feel any better to be a guy in a dress

i don't know what the solution is but killing myself seems to be the only thing that will work
>>
>>6870753
Antidepressants don't cause pulmonary embolism or sarcomas, shitdick. And depressive moods are very often noted as a result of taking estradiol.

>>6870763
And how many people are waiting 5 years to even see if it's chronic? I'm guessing none, because everyone is turning a blind eye to the health risks associated with transitioning, because the nutcases in the trans movement apparently think taking high doses of estradiol and CPA is less risky than fucking fluoxetine.
>>
>>6870749
Why do that and wait it out and develop actual, useful, real life coping skills, when they can take megadoses of carcinogenic hormones ordered off the internet from Mexico???
>>
>>6870789
>it doesn't make me feel any better to be a guy in a dress
First thing first, thinking of transsexuals as either men or women is misleading. In actuality they're somewhere in between. Google "A Review of the Status of Brain Structure Research in Transsexualism, Springer".

Secondly, you don't have to present as the other gender to potentially benefit from the mental effects of hormones. Some people report that just taking them helped them feel better over the long term, curing things such as depression.

>i don't know what the solution is but killing myself seems to be the only thing that will work
Killing yourself seems counterproductive to your well-being. Why not try to improve your situation? Hormones, surgery, therapy, friends.. seems preferable, no?
>>
>>6870540
what the hell is a tranny, u a guy or girl?
>>
>>6870792
>And how many people are waiting 5 years to even see if it's chronic? I'm guessing none, because everyone is turning a blind eye to the health risks associated with transitioning, because the nutcases in the trans movement apparently think taking high doses of estradiol and CPA is less risky than fucking fluoxetine.
The entire gatekeeping system is in place to figure this exact thing out.

>>6870814
Why do any research when you can shitpost about a subject you have absolutely no understanding of while pretending to be on the side of science?
>>
>>6870838
And many gatekeepers don't actually gatekeep anymore now that trans people are becoming more and more prevalent, because trans people are so insistent on emotionally blackmailing the medical community with threats of suicide. And many people are ordering pills off the internet with no real thought put into it and avoiding the gatekeeping entirely.
>>
>>6870854
Humans gonna human. You have a difficult to identify sickness that responds worse to treatment the longer you go untreated and one well-known, drastic treatment for it. Some go through the proper channels and bet that they'll turn out fine over time. Others bet that they have it and start treatment immediatly. Some win, some lose. This is not unreasonable.
>>
>>6870821
>Killing yourself seems counterproductive to your well-being

I feel bad because I'm not a girl, and that feeling will only get worse. I do what I can to try to minimize the feelings but I still can't stop thinking about it.

I refuse to take HRT , because that would be admitting I have a problem.

Things won't get better, they'll just get worse.
>>
>>6870540
Here's the real question, why not just accept your birth gender, dress as a cute , feminine looking fem-boy. Wear whatever makes you happy, and move on with your life?
>>
>>6870895
Yes, I too often wonder why trans people don't just be cis. What dorks.

Don't they know that it works like that?
>>
>>6870893
You just admitted that you have a problem though. If HRT and other treatments can help you feel better, why not try them? They might prove effective for you as they did for others.

>Things won't get better, they'll just get worse.
You have no way of knowing this. It is but one possibility out of many. Defeat is only certain if you give up instead of doing what you can to survive.
>>
File: neckbeard fact checker.png (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard fact checker.png
19KB, 200x200px
>>6870689
Actually the most mutagenic estrogen is estrone
>>
>>6870895
Because they're idiots.
>>
>>6870895
>>6870930
Gosh, "constant agony" strikes again. What a workhorse.
>>
>>6870540
most hons can still be good looking youthful guys, you're in luck as long as you aren't a transbian.
>>
>>6870955
Most hons ARE good looking which is why they are called hons because features that make a man attractive doesn't make a woman attractive (chiseled jaws, long horsefaces, caveman brows, etc).

Meanwhile, an unattractive nerdy beta boy will always make an attractive woman t b h.
>>
>>6870906
It's mostly being ashamed of it, and not wanting anyone else to know. If I went to a therapist or something, I'd have to go through my health insurance which is through my parents, and they would probably know.
>>
>>6870689
>>6870744
>>6870792

Whats funny is I've seen trannies claim that HRT nowadays is very low risk since its bioidentical and only old hons have the stroke risk.

I've also heard of developing allergies to synthetic estrogen or T blockers, but I don't know how common it is.
>>
>>6871047
I understand. However you must still do what you can in order to try and find happiness. You are sick and need treatment. Seek it. Survive. Thrive.

>>6871074
The risks exist but are frequently overblown by alarmists for political purposes. Ultimately a very low percentage of people are negatively affected. Other forms of medicine have potential side effects too.
>>
>>6870689
Good thing I'm on anti-prostate cancer meds (pc runs in my family)
I'm reducing my cancer risk!
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.