[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be homosexual in a western country, enjoying all the freedoms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: 1472717943525.jpg (390KB, 731x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1472717943525.jpg
390KB, 731x1070px
>be homosexual in a western country, enjoying all the freedoms thereof, including the freedom to live openly as a homosexual
>yet also support mass immigration of Muslims and machismo Latinos who hate gays
Why is this so prevalent ? Are gays really self destructive or masochistic?Did Orlando change your mind at all about these things?
Sorry for the somewhat /pol/ish post, but I wanted to hear from actual gay people on the issue, I already know what the nazis and alt righters think about it. Thanks in advance for your response.
>>
File: 1471215015375.jpg (704KB, 1450x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1471215015375.jpg
704KB, 1450x2268px
>>6870064
>Why is this so prevalent
it's not, stop talking about shit you have no knowledge of and could never hope to understand, you're making yourself look like an idiot.
>>
>>6870064
>Latinos who hate gays
I don't really see this with latinos. Muslims certainly, but latinos seem to be about as gay accepting as white people, at least in my area.
>>
>>6870082
The vast majority of homosexuals are leftists. Are you denying that or just unaware of that fact?
>>
>>6870064
We've been coerced into liberal ideologies. The left uses disappointment from the family unit to push people towards the side which overly coddles them and validates their feelings of being outcast.

So unfortunately most fags will continue to buy into the group think. Islam is cancerous and the number of Christian-hating gay atheists willing to apologize for it is disgusting.

Deus Vult.
>>
File: 1473014118277.png (548KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1473014118277.png
548KB, 1366x768px
>>6870099
>beloning to a political party = being supportive of every single doctrine that's ever better attach to said party
awww, you're simple aren't you?

also regardless of whether or not some idiots want "millions" of immigrants, that's not how US policy works, and will never work. Unlike Europe, you know, the United States isn't directly attached to Africa and the Middle East and thus doesn't have to deal with the influx of unregistered and un-filtered immigrants,. The US already has a tough policy and criteria for legal immigrants, that's not about to change in the fact of an immigrant crisis that's not even literally attached to us. Hillary's promises to increase the number of immigrants is about as empty as Trump's promise to deport millions of them.
>>
>>6870064
As an mtf, they're welcome to come here
It's not like nobody who's already here is that bad
>>
>>6870112
>it's a communist manipulative conspiracy!
lol
Have thought that -maybe- left politics have consistently helped the lgbt community get rights to be able to live like human beings? and they continue to push forward, while right wing idelogies range from "don't ask don't tell" to "kill them"? just a few generations ago right wing governments were putting gays in prison just for being gay, and it still happens in a lot of countries.
The alt-right is fishing for gay votes but they're not fooling anyone. For what gay rights will alt-righters fight, exactly? that's it, none. They will take rights back, actually. Example: https://www.reddit.com/r/altright/comments/5130m1/is_the_alt_right_unanimous_on_gay_marriage_and/
You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>6870064
>machismo Latinos who hate gays

How funny that gay marriage is recognized it quite a few latin american countries, and funnily enough it's illegal in former British colonies.

I also don't understand how machismo is any different from the self righteous indignation that the right has when it comes to gays.

Why don't you just come out and say it? You don't want dirty brown people.
>>
>>6870064
>be me
>be gay
>be well armed and highly motivated
>hate muslim goatfuckers and their desert nigger god so much that gun camera videos on Youtube of them getting smeared across the desert get my dick hard

DEUS VULT
>>
>>6870624
You need help
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 800x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 800x336px
>>6870637
The only thing I need help with is loading all these magazines.
>>
>>6870146
>United States isn't directly attached to Africa and the Middle East and thus doesn't have to deal with the influx of unregistered and un-filtered immigrants

oh I forgot Mexican illegals just simply don't exist
>>
File: BIEI1KiCYAA9UXB.jpg (23KB, 331x419px) Image search: [Google]
BIEI1KiCYAA9UXB.jpg
23KB, 331x419px
>>6870064

there are radical christians too. see westboro baptist church.

most muslims are peace-loving and need a better place for their families since syria has been bombed to shit.

just because there are a few bad apples doesn't mean we should hate everyone.

our energy would be better spent educating people.
>>
>>6870146
OK is that actually Cara or not? I'm seriously having trouble determining here.
>>
>>6870567
You seem upset. Yes Islam is cancer and it's unfortunate that the left insists on defending it. I see you opted to ignore Islam, the focus of my post and the thread, to talk about something else.
>>
>>6870810
>WBC hurts feels with mean old signs
>Muslims commit terrorism, throw gays from towers, torture them castrate them and otherwise abuse them
yeah that's totally the same, god damn I am ashamed of sucking dicks sometimes, what if I pick one attached to a dumb motherfucker like you?
>>6870621
http://www.pewforum.org/2014/11/13/chapter-5-social-attitudes/
Oh look, you're retarded too, I guess.
Wake up bitches, only white people and white culture are tolerant enough to allow openly gay lifestyle on any meaningful level.
>>
>>6871429
>http://www.pewforum.org/2014/11/13/chapter-5-social-attitudes/
>Oh look, you're retarded too, I guess.
>Wake up bitches, only white people and white culture are tolerant enough to allow openly gay lifestyle on any meaningful level.

You're a retard. Tell me why all these latin american countries have legal gay marriage?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_the_Americas
>>
>>6871429
I think you're a fucking idiot who can't even wrap their small brain around the fact that people are not all the fucking same. For fuck's sake, that's like saying all white men are pedophiles, because if you look up the news you see nothing but white male pedophiles. People like you really ought to be killed off, because there's no nuance. It's either only broad strokes of black and white.
>>
>>6870064
I think we need to keep Mexicans out because there's barely enough money to go around as it is. I don't hate Mexicans though.
And I don't support Muslims immigrating for the same reason, but also because Islam is disgusting and barbaric and so is anyone who supports it. And you can choose to be Muslim.
>>
File: superman.jpg (67KB, 498x668px) Image search: [Google]
superman.jpg
67KB, 498x668px
>>6870064
It isn't so much "supporting mass immigration of people who hate gays" as it is opposing restrictions based solely on a person's religion or ethnicity. The nazis or the alt-right may be right about it leading to the destruction of Western civilization, but those are precisely the values of Western civilization, so I guess Western civilization is just inherently self-destructive and it's inevitable for us to be hoisted by our own petard or whatever.

I don't care about politics - I've never voted and I probably never will, so I'm not actively "supporting" anything in the end. I was just taught that prejudice against someone's skin color or faith isn't what we stand for as a nation, and I can't help thinking that's a good thing. I don't expect life here would be as comfortable as it is for fags without that attitude.
>>
>>6870064
Lurk moar, you fuck

You think you're the only snowflake who wants to ask /pol/ shit here?
>>
>>6870064
>yet also support mass immigration of Muslims

Except this isn't the case. I'm all for anyone emigrating here if they undergo an extensive background check and can demonstrate advanced knowledge of our language and history. As much as I sympathize with victims of the war in Syria and other shitty circumstances, that doesn't mean I would indiscriminately open the borders to them.

That's like saying I would go around my city collecting homeless people and inviting them all to stay at my place. There just isn't any practical way to address these kinds of issues, except allow emigrants to flee to bordering countries that may have a.) Sufficient space, and b.) Such a substantial cultural and linguistic overlap that said emigrants could actually assimilate into those countries without need for extensive support programs.

The immigration "crisis" isn't even an issue here in the U.S. It's a retarded boogeyman used by politicians to distract us from the fact that they're laundering our fucking tax dollars.

You're a tool, OP.
>>
>>6871885
>I think we need to keep Mexicans out because there's barely enough money to go around as it is.

What are you talking about? The reason we're in deficits is because of republicans cutting taxes and exploiting loopholes in the tax system.

The top 5 states that are least dependent on the Federal Government are Blue states, whereas the top 5 that DEPEND on the fed the most are Red states

If you want to complain about money, address the issue, conservatives only care about their kickbacks to the detriment of society.

Need an example, look at Kansas and how Republican trickle down economics wrecked an entire state.
>>
File: 1467791674499.jpg (33KB, 477x315px) Image search: [Google]
1467791674499.jpg
33KB, 477x315px
>>6870810
>>
>>6871898
>I've never voted and I probably never will
You're an asshole.
Besides, if someone believed that murder and bestiality, or something else evil, was right, you'd probably be pretty prejudiced against them from the get go, and for good reason. So why shouldn't I be prejudiced against someone who claims to believe in all the shit in the Koran?
>>
>>6871961
I'm not talking about the deficit, I'm talking about blue collar jobs and money in the economy. Mexicans siphon tons of money out of our economy by working here and sending it back to their families in Mexico. And they price actual Americans out of the job market.
>>
>>6872432
>falling for the "Mexicans stole our blue collar jerbs" meme

Automation and globalization destroyed the American working class, not illegal immigrants. Every time you go into the store and see a self checkout line, those are cashiers not getting hired. The entire manufacturing industry switched to automation and moved their plants overseas, they didn't shove illegal Mexicans into the Detroit factories. There are illegal immigrants undercutting minimum wage under the table, but they're a tiny fraction of a percent of the blue collar jobs that have been lost over the last few decades.
>>
>>6870064
>Why is this so prevalent?
The right hates LGBT people. LGBT people find friends that accept them, who are left wing. Since most of your political beliefs tend to come from friends and family unless you are weird, this makes LGBT super leftist. Leftists love Muslims for complicated reasons, mostly looking like a good person.

>Did Orlando change your mind at all about these things?
I already wanted Islam destroyed entirely before that, so no.
>>
>>6872432
You can't really believe this shit...
>>
>>6872412
Muslims aren't a seething hivemind. They're individuals and should be judged on that basis, same as anyone else. That's how rights function in the U.S. at least, I don't know about where you're from.
>>
File: geraltmaga.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
geraltmaga.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>6870624
>be well armed and highly motivated
>hate muslim goatfuckers and their desert nigger god so much that gun camera videos on Youtube of them getting smeared across the desert get my dick hard
*blushes*
H..how are you doing tonight, sempai?
>>
>>6872518
Pretty much. At the very least the reason why I'm against the reactionary war against islam is because it will effect the general public's opinion of completely average American muslims who have zero ties to terrorism, for example. I see it as a human right's thing more than a "muslim apologist" thing
>>
>>6872518
Stop being a retard and reject them , they hate you. Fucking for real, fellow faggots, wake up and stop just obeying the Democratic party line for fuck's sake. There's no reason why we should support mass importing of homophobes into the USA or other western counties.
>>
>>6872518
>Muslims aren't a seething hivemind.
As someone who knows a lot of them and is related to a lot of them, I beg to differ.

>Muslims I know: ~120
>Muslims I know who are OK with gays: 3 (but they don't fast, go to mosque, read the Qur'an, or avoid alcohol)
>>
>using the word machismo unironically
>>
>>6871429
I'm a Latino and I want all communists shot and dumped into mass graves so I'm hardly a leftist. And wow boy clearly you've never been around South America, some of the gayest places on Earth desu. Seriously I think Rio de Janeiro is something like 19% LGBT of some sort according to a recent survey? The attitudes of the miserable peasants who jump the border into Arizona don't reflect an entire continent, you're basing this on the lowest of the low.
>>
>Not wanting a dominant, macho, and homophobic muslim/latino bf
>>
>>6870146
not that anon but you have awful reading comprehension
>>
>>6872518
If they don't believe in Islam then why are they Muslims?
>>
>>6872000
oh my g*d i saw people unironically saying this all over fuckbook and i hated it
>>
>>6870064

We dislike the far right and extreme Islam for the same reasons. Doesn't mean we dislike all the people of a certain religion.
>>
>>6870099
> if you agree with one thing you agree with everything!

Retard. Gays are not really leftists. It's just that in the current political climate we have two choices:
> Left-inclined politicians who want to use you as a glorified pet to prop up their popularity
> Right-inclined politicians who want you DEAD, also to prop up their popularity

We're just picking the lesser of two evils. It's only recently that the left has also started to want us dead (though indirectly through importing savages).

As soon as the right takes their head off their asses about religion, we might as well go right.

Not that it matters. Importing savages is not what the left nor the right want, it's what the people in power want. So it doesn't matter which side wins elections, they'll just start controlling them to import savages which increases their profits.
>>
>>6870810
>westboro baptist church.
All forty of their members or just most of them?
>>
>>6870810
>most muslims are peace-loving
When someone is executed by stoning in a Muslim village, whether this unfortunate person might be a homosexual or a rape victim or even just someone who criticized Islamic ideas... when that person is killed, the whole village throws stones together. It's not just the judge or just the imam or whatever. It's all of them doing it together as a community.

#YesAllMuslims
>>
Oh look this thread again.
>>
mussies aren't bad in the USA, we actually integrate the fuckers

europe on the other hand is laughably bad at integration and they are shooting themselves in the foot

germany might have a chance though. germans are smart and efficient. theyll probably develop some german way to absorb the turks properly
>>
>>6870688
Yes, they do, it's just that they currently mowing the lawn, picking cotton and prostituting themselves, all at the same time.
Great Multitasking Skills.
>>
>>6870624
Shut up and marry me!
>>
>>6874321
The difference in the US is one of population size, not integration.
>>
>>6874321
My vote is on brain washing...or concentration camps, you know what they say, "Old habits die hard".
>>
Thinkn bout thicc muzzie or latino cocc stretching out my boypuss and makig me orgasn and seeding that hole
>>
>>6871898
>but those are precisely the values of Western civilization
for a very brief moment
>>
>muslims
>not the most biggest group of closet homos in the world
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.