[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/hrtg/ HRT General 009: Alaskan Femboys Welcome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 34

File: Prescriptions.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Prescriptions.gif
2MB, 480x270px
> Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
> HRT related medical experiences and research
> Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶HRTG Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic hrt info: http://www.trans-health.com/2002/hrt-self-medication/
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶TransDIY : https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

▶ /HRTG/ Archives: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AudRJceTA5C9fiPMDzSLX7xF9MI
Old thread: >>6804109
>>
File: ihp prescription.jpg (635KB, 1585x2119px) Image search: [Google]
ihp prescription.jpg
635KB, 1585x2119px
>>6835421
>>6835444
This is what the ihp prescription looks like.
>>
What type of doctor should I visit? I'm a noob on HRT
>>
I come from this thread >>6836394
As an Australian, what should I do to look into becoming more fem? Should I embarrass myself to a doctor? :(
>>
brandmedicines.com is the only site I found that accepts paypal. Are there others?
>>
>supposed to take spiro with food
>hardly eats anything tho
Will this fuck me up?
>>
>>6836589
i think not eating anything will fuck you up if anything
>>
What if I try birth control pills?
>>
I'm one of the Alaskan femboys from the last thread. How many of you creatures are there?
>>
>>6837819
don't do this. there's other shit in there to help regulate cycles that could mess you up.
>>
>>6837879
I don't know where to take HRT aside from the internet, should I need to see a doctor? What type of doctor?
>>
>>6837919
...yes? If you're not getting it off the internet you're getting it in person, so you'll need a script, so you'll need to see a doctor.

Is there anything bad about starting at too high a dose? I started a few days ago meaning to go for 2mg progynova, 100mg spiro but I've been having double that
>>
>>6837935
4/200 is considered the standard dose really, there shouldn't be any issues.
>>
>>6837935
I know, but I just can't go to a dentist or gynecologists and ask HRT, what type of doctor does this things?
>>
>>6838009
Where are you from? UK does GP referrals, and I assume it's very common elsewhere too. Make a doctor's appointment and just tell them.

>>6837991
Okay, great thanks. Read a few things saying 2/100 is sometimes used as a starting dose but now I've got them I'm keen to get on a decent dose
>>
>>6838034
I'm from Chile in South America
>>
>>6836591
I just don't have a huge appetite. I usually eat a very small lunch if any and a medium-sized dinner. No breakfast.

This is fine for me, but I want to make sure spiro won't eat my stomach. So far it doesn't seem to be irritating it, but it's only been a few weeks.
>>
>>6838034
>Okay, great thanks. Read a few things saying 2/100 is sometimes used as a starting dose but now I've got them I'm keen to get on a decent dose
This often IS used as a starting dose. The reason would mostly seem to be just in case you have a negative reaction to either medication. I've heard many say that you should take 100mg spiro, add E after a month, and then increase after another month.

Personally, I started a little lower... and then doubled the dose after just a week. Seemed to work fine for me.
>>
So spiro is a diuretic... when I started, I had to pee a LOT

Now I don't? Does this mean that my body has simply gotten used to the effects? Or is it more likely that I am dehydrated?
>>
>>6838763
I noticed this too, after the first month or so. If you're still drinking plenty and aren't getting dehydration effects (headaches etc), it's probably acclimation.
>>
File: ss (2016-02-02 at 07.15.13).jpg (6KB, 240x81px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-02-02 at 07.15.13).jpg
6KB, 240x81px
Hello so I haven't had to order 'mones in like, 2 years but I'm running dry on cypro, and inhousepharmacy got hit with all sorts of shitty laws and I'm Confused.

How's the prescription thing work, there a work around? I heard in the past you could just say you'll fax em one and they'll just fake it? thanks in advance because i dont want to switch to prescription spiro.
>>
I just recently turned 18 and I want to order HRT online. If I opt for bicalutamide and raloxifene to feminize myself while I stay closet, can I start estrogen afterwards? I would prefer to start with more subtle effects and boob growth would be hard to hide soon. I still want to be able to transition, but I want off of testosterone.
>>
>>6836443
Gday m8 WA tranny here.

My advice to you is to see a GP and ask for a referral to a a Psychiatrist because you have gender dysphoria. The Psyc will be able to give you a referral to an endocrinologist to get hormones. However it is important that when you see the Psyc you have been self medding, otherwise they will try to get you to go through 3 months of psychotherapy , or 3 months of RLE. I ordered my meds through in house pharmacy and it took 14 days to arrive. So now i am just waiting to see the endo in Perth so i can get a legit prescription.
>>
>>6839655
IHP still works and doesn't need a prescription, they just can't accept credit cards anymore or ship to the UK
>>
>>6839795
Dude, just take estrogen too, it will clear up your anxiety and you will be able to think more clearly. Then you will be able to figure a way to hide your boob growth easily etc
>>
>>6839898
yeah i did the e-check, but it said it needed a prescription and i just hit "yeah i'll fax that" and i have no intention of faxing it and i assume everything will be alright because i keep hearing i dont need to but i had no option to untick any pharmacy things and it blatantly said This Medication Requires A Prescription

i went through with the other anyways so i guess ill see either way
>>
>>6839885
Forgot to mention i ordered Cypro and Estrofem, they are perfectly legal in Australia
>>
File: shiddy diddies.jpg (91KB, 983x430px) Image search: [Google]
shiddy diddies.jpg
91KB, 983x430px
>>6839655
You should consider QHI.
-fast as fuck shipping (my last order arrived at my doorstep 11 days after ordering, and I'm in Alaska of all places)
-takes visa and mastercard
-doesn't even ask about prescriptions
-pretty cheap

>>6839795
You should probably just take estrogen. Most people don't get much in the tit department and even then, it takes a while to develop.

Pic related is what I'm working with and if need be I can hide it. Odds are you'll be able to hide whatever develops.
t. femboy who started meds years before raloxifene was known of in these parts.
>>
>>6839655
just try and find out. worst is they will cancel. i did this with another place that seemed sketch enough to ignore prescriptions, but they just canceled when i didn't send one in
>>
Is 2 months too early to move onto 6mg E?

I'm using Progynova if that makes a difference
>>
>>6840391
What's your current dose? You may want to delay it out to the 6 month mark.
>>
>>6840396
>You may want to delay it out to the 6 month mark.
Why though?

What's the possible harm?
>>
Hi guys, I have to self-med because UK's healthcare sucks big time.

I'm out of estrogen for almost a month, but patches were a non-working piece of shit. I'm on cypro 50mg/day and probably stay on it, but will buy a estrofem 2mg/day.

I've heard that inhousepharmacy sells drugs that doesn't work. Any opinions?
>>
>>6838584
I've rarely taken my Spiro alongside food, but the label recommends it to prevent upset stomach and dizziness. If you have not encountered either of those side effects, then you can keep doing your normal thing.

>>6838763
Your body may have adjusted, but you'll probably still end up peeing more than the average person.

>>6840399
It's mostly to help your body acclimate to massive shift in hormone activity, and to make sure that the very dangerous side effects don't come up, like DVT. But also since you're self medding, you don't have a doctor to run blood tests to identify where your current estrogen and testosterone levels are at. All that being said, if you're at 2mg, you can probably afford to go to 4mg. If you're at 4mg, then you might want to wait a bit longer.
>>
>>6840416
>It's mostly to help your body acclimate to massive shift in hormone activity, and to make sure that the very dangerous side effects don't come up, like DVT. But also since you're self medding, you don't have a doctor to run blood tests to identify where your current estrogen and testosterone levels are at. All that being said, if you're at 2mg, you can probably afford to go to 4mg. If you're at 4mg, then you might want to wait a bit longer.
I was taking 4mg Estrofem the first 2 months
Heard Progynova was less effective so thought to increase the dose to 6mg

I bought a blood test, that I'll take next week, am I fine as long as my levels are within range?
>>
>>6840416
>But also since you're self medding, you don't have a doctor to run blood tests to identify where your current estrogen and testosterone levels are at.
Not if one gets private blood tests.
Also where I live, if one goes through the very gatekeepy and ass-backwards "legit" route, it's not even a doctor, but a nurse practitioner who loves playing psychologist.
>>
>>6840425
I'm not super familiar with the difference between Estradiol Valerate vs Estradiol 17-b - most of the info I grabbed from a quick google search indicated the dosage is nearly identical because there's not really much difference once the pill is processed. The biggest advantage Estradiol 17-b has is that it's micronized, allowing you to take it under the tongue for direct bloodstream access.

If your levels look fine, I'd see no reason to worry. The biggest advantage you can give yourself in combating the potential for bad side effects is to be healthy and fit in general.
>>
>>6840431
>a nurse practitioner who loves playing psychologist.
That's a pretty spot-on description of my FNP. But I give her credit in that every other trans girl I've encountered in my area also goes to her. As far as gatekeeping, I managed to skip the bullshit with my therapist because I told her I was already self-medding, and that I would not stop taking it.

But that's really cool that private blood tests are a thing now.
>>
File: puzzled.jpg (127KB, 1039x638px) Image search: [Google]
puzzled.jpg
127KB, 1039x638px
>>6840405
>I've heard that inhousepharmacy sells drugs that doesn't work
Wut?
>>
File: 1462049692378.jpg (11KB, 400x246px) Image search: [Google]
1462049692378.jpg
11KB, 400x246px
Is it possible to eliminate facial hair / body hair and not grow tits or a girly dong?
>>
>>6840563
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=eliminate+facial+hair+%2F+body+hair
>>
>>6840574
>ask question in thread made for sharing information
>fuck off to google
kthnx
>>
>>6840563
>>6840589

Shaving, waxing, epilating, nair etc... And laser and electolys, of course. Its not a hrt thing so yeah, best if you ask in trans help or just google.
>>
What's AA?
>>
>>6840589
Take Bicalutamide, it is super effective at reducing body hair. you wont grow tits unless you take estrogen aswell
>>
>>6840623
anti androgen
>>
File: ant.jpg (32KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
ant.jpg
32KB, 500x304px
>>6840623
Anti-androgen
>>
>>6840625
>>6840627
What does it do? They told me it's perfect for androgynous guys or femboys
>>
>>6840630
It gets rid of your androgens. ie Testeorone.
>>
>>6840637
Doesn't get rid of androgens. It stops androgens binding to receptors, so you still have test but it doesn't have any affect in your body. With bic this is why you stay fertile and it doesn't kill you balls
>>
>>6840655
That, my friend, depends on what specific AA you take.
FYI Bic is the only one that does that.
>>
>>6840655
So I should try AA with something else to achieve the androgynous look?
>>
>>6840660
Got the reply wrong chain sorry, thought the question was specifically about bic. My bad!
>>
Is it a good idea to move from 6mg to 8mg progynova at 12 months? I'm on 50mg cypro. Planning on starting progesterone at 1.5 years.
>>
File: wat.jpg (29KB, 603x516px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
29KB, 603x516px
Someone who has used assetchemist.com to ship to the USA, how do I fill this out? Should I put state in the county field?
>>
>>6841110
Not the US, but for Canada I put province in the county field and it found me just fine, ought to work.
>>
When did you start 6mg?

When did you start 4mg?
>>
>>6840944
If you don't get blood tested it might not be the wisest plan, especially seeing as it could up prolactnoma risk, which is already raised due to the cypro. On top of this it might not even up your femgainz, much of which are ruled by genetics rather than estrogen level. But if you do get blood tested and the levels could use an increase and your prolactin is in acceptable range, go for it.

Switching administration methods might help, too. Perhaps estradiol injections would work well for you, 10mg per 5-7 days.

Also thanks for stealing my birth name kek.
>>
any way to kill erections while taking bicalutamide other than switching?
>>
>>6841110
yes put state
really just put it all somewhere and it'll get to you. the post office is pretty good shit

>>6841691
in a couple weeks at 11mos or so when i get my next package

probably too late at like 6-7mos
>>
How do I know if hormones might not be for me?
>>
>>6843901
(mtf) if you don't want to look more like a woman then hormones are not for you
>>
Don't they fuck with your brain chemistry and stuff? And do more than just make your body more feminine?
>>
>>6843901
If you want to look more feminine and less masculine then the hormones are for you.
t. femboy
>>
File: hr.png (15KB, 640x328px) Image search: [Google]
hr.png
15KB, 640x328px
hey all

no clue what i'm doing, but i've been trying my hardest to absorb information, and i've spoken to a few very helpful anons on here to put together what i have now

Can anyone please criticize my current plan for starting hrt?

My goal is to look more feminine, and the only thing I can't do is injectables.
>>
>>6844347
> t. femboy

Can you drop a bit of info about what how you do hrt? I want to go femboy mode as well.
>>
>>6844346
Sure, they change things mentally, but they don't turn you into a different person. They lower aggression, increase empathy and emotion, depending on the drugs and the body it might lower libido and dick functionality or cause sterility. Emotions get felt a bit differently but eventually you adapt. At the start I cried more easily, now years in I can suppress crying as easily as snapping my fingers. I'd say I'm more calm in general, less prone to anger, rage, so on and so forth.

But IMO it's all really not that big of a deal, and the main effects of the meds are physical rather than mental.
>>
>>6844361
same here
>>
>>6844347
>t. femboy
>t.
I've been here for ages and I still don't get this meme
>>
File: updated serm guide.png (941KB, 1600x1334px) Image search: [Google]
updated serm guide.png
941KB, 1600x1334px
>>6844361
I started years before bica and raloxifene were known of in these parts, so I just do cypro and estradiol valerate injections. I'd switch but at this point I'm permanently sterile and have enough tits that there'd still be some left after raloxifene, so I really don't see the point in switching.

If you want to avoid tits and retain dick function and fertility, then bicalutamide + raloxifene is the way to go. Pic related for a guide.

If you don't care about dick functionality, becoming permanently sterile, and developing some level of chesticles (tits), then spiro or cypro and estrogen is cheaper and works well.
>>
>>6844365
Do they do anything else besides the following?:
>body fat redistribution
>growing breasts
>genitals shrink(?)
>body hair becomes less course
>softer skin
>smell differently
>>
>>6844376
Basically if someone says "t. femboy" at the end of their post, its the same as saying "i'm a femboy"
Other examples:
>yeah they're all out
>t. went there and didn't find any
The "t. blahblahblah" in this case would mean "i would know because i wen there and didn't find any"
>Cats are really fun to pet
>t. owns two cats
Here they are implying that they know cats are really fun to pet because they own two of them.

It stems from a Finnish thing used in writing, dating back well before the internet, "t." is just an abbreviation, proper form would actually be to capitalize it because it's the first word in a sentence.
t. browser of certain non-4chan int boards
>>
>>6844388
Genitals shrinking, breasts growing, both can be avoided with the right meds, but for standard tranny meds then yeah, both of those would be included.

One thing they all do is change your muscle mass and density. You lose muscle mass taking these meds, although it takes a while. Muscles also get more feminine in shape.

Body hair pattern, coarseness, density, all decreases and changes. For example I don't grow anything on my chest or abdomen anymore, my arm hair has drastically changed, and I also grow much less facial hair, and that hair grows more slowly as do all other hairs aside from that on top of my head. Body hair will go into a much more feminine distribution. The effect can be quite a lot after a while.
>>
>>6844379
thank you anon
so i just follow the dosages listed on the guide and treat them as if they were spiro and an estrogen?

also; implying you could've started during puberty, knowing everything you know now, would you want to do something different?
>>
new place,
assetchemist.co.uk
cyproterone cheaper than inhousepharmacy.
>>
>>6844379
whats raloxifene?
>>
>>6844492
Its description is in that pic. It's a SERM, selective estrogen receptor modulator IIRC. Basically it acts like estrogen except in the breast tissue, where it just binds up estrogen receptors and inhibits/prevents tit growth.

In short, it's an estrogen substitute that femboys can take so that they don't grow boobs.

>>6844463
Yep, follow that guide.
>also; implying you could've started during puberty, knowing everything you know now, would you want to do something different?
If anything were a possibility, I'd have self-castrated at 14 (I was a GOD MODE twink at 14), thrown in SERMs and estrogen, and called it good. Then again starting at that age, I'd probably have a lot of difficulty passing as a very cute boy and would wind up utterly failing boymode forever. I don't know how I'd feel about that seeing as I don't like pretending I'm a girl, but I don't think I'd mind looking even more like one than I already do. I wouldn't have my voice to force male passing anymore either. It's really a tossup.

More realistically: just would have started at 18, I don't know what I'd have gone for in regards to meds. I don't care about being permanently sterile, and I also don't care about having tits, but that's probably because I've had them for years now and also been permanently sterile for a while. So maybe I'd have gone SERM+bica, or maybe not. It's hard to say. This route I've been on is certainly cheaper and has been quite entertaining, but I haven't had to find a BF since I started, so I really don't know how much luck I'll have trying to find guys while I'm this femboy with a pair of tits that I hide and a dick that doesn't really work.
>>
>>6844359
its an Ok plan, but you might want to consider bica instead of spiro... spiro has shit side effects and will kill your dick
>>
>>6844721
What's bica?
>>
File: Bica.jpg (209KB, 1436x736px) Image search: [Google]
Bica.jpg
209KB, 1436x736px
>>6844734
>bica?
its the femboy AA
>>
>>6844757
dumb question
does all that information mean much to most of the people that use these types of threads?
>>
>>6844796
Means a lot to some, but probably not most
>>
>>6844757
well it's good for trannies too... self-med at least
>>
So if I were to get bica and raloxifene and estrogen, could I grow breasts afterwards by changing regimen? I want to at some point but not right now.
>>
>>6844941
Why don't you want to grow boobs yet? Do you need to hide transition? Boobs are very easy to hide and on top of that you won't be able to hide your other changes. However I really don't think anybody will notice or care, they might start seeing you as an effeminate little faggot though, and that's whether you grow tits or not.
>>
>>6844992
not him, but why do people want others to have boobs so much? i'm afraid of getting them because i eventually want a job and not to be discriminated against for being a degenerate
a fairly social job, i should add
>>
>>6845017
I actually am a femboy and push for people to take SERMs if they don't want boobs, bica if they want to retain fertility and dick usage/size.

Let me refer you to what they said in >>6844941
>could I grow breasts afterwards by changing regimen? I want to at some point but not right now.

See that? They literally said that they want boobs dude. I was wondering why they want to wait, not saying "hurr hurr I want you to have boobs" I don't give a flying fuck whether people want boobs or not, quit assuming shit and read posts before writing a reply.

If you're afraid of getting them take SERMs, unless you want them but are afraid of people's reactions, in which case, do whatever you want and keep in mind that tits are easy to hide for those who want them or wound up with them.
>>
>>6845053
sorry i misread, i guess
>>
>>6844379
I can't get this raloxifene thing. Does it feminize your body without breaths growth or just prevents breasts from growing without feminization effect?
>>
File: Снимок.jpg (66KB, 645x320px) Image search: [Google]
Снимок.jpg
66KB, 645x320px
>>6837879
>don't do this. there's other shit in there to help regulate cycles that could mess you up.
Diane-35 contains cypro as "other shit to help regulate cycles".
>>
>>6845202
Feminizes without breast growth, acts like estrogen in bone tissue, etc. Not as feminizing as estrogen.
>>
>>6845225
yeah but it's not even sensible to take
>cyproterone acetate 2 mg
>ethinyl estradiol 0.035 mg
this is hon-tier shit and there is no excuse for anyone today to take birth control for hormones
>>
>>6845243
Not to mention -ethinyl- estradiol isn't bioidentical, so it is less effective in feminizing while also having far worse side effects and much more risk.
>>
>>6845243
You can rise dosage as much as you want. 2-3 tablets per day would be enough plus you need to take AA in addition.
>>
>>6845261
but WHY
>>
>>6845249
>Not to mention -ethinyl- estradiol isn't bioidentical, so it is less effective
Actually ethynil estradiol is approximately 11 to 27 times more potent than natural estrogen estradiol.
>>
>>6845277
Because someone here asked about birth control pills and I was willing to answer them.
>>
File: 1472962720578.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472962720578.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>6835585
>>
>>6845279
That has literally nothing to do with its efficacy but rather its dosage.

It's total shit, nobody prescribes it to trannies because it's loaded with side effects, and anyone who takes it is quite literally retarded.

It's less natural and effective in its feminization, and it's more dangerous. On top of this injectable estradiol valerate is not only bioidentical but also cheap as fuck. You'd be a retard to take ethinyl estradiol/birth control pills.
>>
>>6845303
>On top of this injectable estradiol valerate is not only bioidentical but also cheap as fuck.
It isn't available in my country. Besides injectable estradiol isn't safe as well. It makes crazy estradiol levels spikes and leads to prolactinoma.
>>
>>6845303
>comparing it to injectables and not just oral estradiol
>>
>>6845337
Oral ones are also bioidentical and cheap as fuck. Injections go even cheaper.
>unironically wanting to take really shitty synthetic estrogen
You know, you guys should just go right ahead and do it lol.
>>6845323
Which country? I bet it is available, or at least bioidentical estrogen in some form.

Injections are perfectly safe, they're also nice because they're less harmful on the liver, and my prolactin levels on them are well within acceptable ranges, same deal for most people.

Cyproterone on the other hand is known for increasing prolactin levels and there are many trannies who get prolactinomas on it, yet you're perfectly fine with it lmao.
>>
>>6844359
Looks good but progynova 2mg pills are like little tiny pebbles with no break line. They're not going to be easy to break in half easily.
>>
>>6845498
they break just fine...
>>
>>6845419
Bioidentical estogens cost two times more than synthenic ones with the same efficiency.
>>
>>6845419
>You know, you guys should just go right ahead and do it lol
I have been doing it for couple of years now.
>>
Is there any danger in increasing your E dose quickly?

Say starting of on 4mg and going up to 6mg after 3 months?
>>
>>6845683
I started at 6 mg, one month in. Aside from getting hit like a hammer from the hormonal inbalance at the start, i noticed no adverse effects. (((Yet)))

But it probably depends on your circumstances.
>>
>>6845746
Have you noticed any positive effects yet? I'm just under a week at 4mg
>>
>>6845884
A almost immedante calm (mostly due the relief i wont become more masculine anymore), no real in pics visible changes yet, but there have been a few subtle changes already.

Libido is more or less kill. (went from almost daily fapping to /maybe/ once a week)
My hair is getting less oily and hair loss has stopped. Skins also less oily i think.
Nipples became pokey and sensitive. Ocassional pain in the chest area.
>>
>>6845935
How many months in are you?
>>
>>6845961

>>6845746
>one month in
>>
>>6845935
>hair loss has stopped
Do you not lose any hair at all?

It might just be that my hair is longer now but I notice more when I shower
>>
>>6845969
Oh i still lose hairs, but just at a normal rate that doesnt lead to eventual baldness.

Before id have to clean my brush with every use and end up with a hair ball, but now theres just a few hairs on the brush after using it.
>>
>>6845975
>now theres just a few hairs on the brush after using it.
Same, glad that's normal
>>
>>6845969
>>6845975
how can you estimate a normal amount of hair loss if you have long hair?
>>
How can I get hormones online without my parents noticing? I'm not going back to college this semester and wanna wait a few weeks before I tell them
>>
>>6845988
Wait a few months until you go sterile
>>
>>6845991
I'm planning on transitioning so it's not really something I can hide
>>
>>6845935
Interesting, thanks

I've got the calmness and less anxiety, and such slight pains in my chest overnight that I'm not sure if I'm imagining it, and that's it's so far. It's like a really faint twisting pain right under the nipple?

My nipples looked a bit more pokey this morning as well but I'm probably imagining things when it's this early.
>>
>>6844941
>>6844992
>>6845053
I'm the first anon here. You guys got it right, but I was asking if I could still have the ability to grow boobs after the femboy regimen. I need at least a few months and the sooner I start the better. I want to try to be closet on this until I move out.
>>
>>6846660
Nobody can answer that question.

http://oncologynews.com.au/new-evidence-reveals-tamoxifen-reduces-breast-cancer-rates-by-nearly-a-third-for-20-years/
>>
>>6844757
>>6844855
gnrh + bica AA master race reporting in
>>
>>6844757
why would anyone buy casodex instead of calutide?
>>
>>6844379
So you're telling me with bicalutamide and raloxifene i can get a kawai as hell body with no mantits?
>>
>>6847894
AND i won't get sterilized?
>>
>>6847903
>>6847894
Yes
>>
>>6848038
Is it too late to make the switch after 2 months of cypro and estrogen?
>>
>>6846660
Honestly we don't have any femboys who have tried growing boobs after taking SERMs, and there really isnt any data out there on people switching to a boob-growing regimen.

If you ever want boobs, I think it would be for the best that you start with estrogen and never touch SERMs.

As I said, they are very easy to hide even if they get sizable, worst case scenario you get a binder, and it'll take them so long to grow you'll have time to get used to it and prevent people from noticing. Trust me, people won't notice. I'm a femboy who started out years before SERMs were even known in these circles and I have more boobage than most trannies get, yet I can still hide them just fine if I need to.

Don't worry about hiding the boobs. If anything gives it away that you're transitioning, it's not going to be the boobs. Odds are nobody will possibly put two and two together, trust me.

If you're only wanting to hide the first few months, you wouldn't have noticeable boobs on estrogen at that point anyway. Just take the estrogen. Taking the SERMs and then switching to estrogen later to grow boobs is totally unknown territory. Nobody knows if it will work, but it is a -fact- that you can easily hide boobs, especially if you're not spending years hiding them, and especially if you grow the typical amount of boobage for a tranny. Even if you are blessed by the boob gods you will still be able to hide them with ease.
>>
>>6848071
It's not too late to switch, and you can stay with cypro if you don't care about sterility or dick function.
>>
>>6846791
you are self medding with gnrh?

>>6846940
because they're retarded and fell for boomer propaganda
>>
File: 1421367587836.jpg (44KB, 681x496px) Image search: [Google]
1421367587836.jpg
44KB, 681x496px
>>6849192
boomer propaganda telling kids to take tranny drugs?
>>
>>6849213
that generic and foreign medication is BAD
>>
>>6849269
that's jew propaganda, not boomer
>>
>>6849192
>self medding with gnrh?
lel
>>
>>6850552
hence my skepticism...
>>
>>6849192
No but I could if I wanted to. 500€ for 3 months supply is not that bad and I'm sure I could find cheaper if I tried.
>>
My blood tests came back and my FSH level is less than 0.05 U/l. Is that bad?
>>
Have a shady surgeon destroy the required nerves. Alternatively, try an SSRI in dosages beyond that of any sane medical use.
>>
>>6844346
Darolutamide does not pass through the blood-brain barrier. There is currently no estrogen agonist that does not pass through the blood-brain barrier, except for 1 that is fairly toxic at the needed dosages, and even then not very effective.
>>
File: 1458884025288.png (266KB, 409x513px) Image search: [Google]
1458884025288.png
266KB, 409x513px
I really want some info about taking SERMs (raloxifene) together with oral estrogen.
I feel just raloxifene alone for the E is just not enough...
>>
>>6853281
serms have higher binding affinity than e2 so they displace them in the relevant tissues.
what's stopping you from simply upping your ralox dosage?
>>
>>6844379
So, where are the best places to get bicalutamide and raloxifene?

Which sites have the least hassle with prescription requirements and the best prices?

I'm probably going the IHP route, but Asset Chemist is cheaper for bica. AC just makes me nervous about prescriptions.

Anyone know of more obscure sites with better deals but reliable drugs?
>>
>>6853314
I don't know, for some reason I just don't trust them.
I'll probably cycle them
>>
File: wew.jpg (22KB, 458x456px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
22KB, 458x456px
Am I supposed to take my oral estradiol valerate sublingual or just normally
>>
>>6853461
Just normally.
>>
>>6853461
I've been experimenting with placing them between the cheek and lower teeth for a week now.
Takes about an hour to dissolve and I've been feeling like it's been more effective than usual but without tests it's hard to say.
>>
>>6853733
>an hour to dissolve
do you not take this as an indicator that doing that is not the right way of doing it?
>>
>>6853812
If I'd guess it takes longer to dissolve in that area from the lack of salvia which means less is swallowed/washed down or ruined otherwise.
(Place it under your tongue and it'll be gone in about 10 mins.)

I don't see how longer time for dissolving means less is absorbed, I'd think it'd be the other way around really.
I'll continue the experiment for now anyway, anyone choosing to follow do so at their own risks and only way to make sure it works is with tests or following the instructions on the pack.
>>
>>6853911
i didn't mean that it's wrong because of less absorption, just the inconvenience of having a pill dissolving in your mouth for over an hour
i mean, i'd avoid that if i could
>>
>>6853911
Report back someday, hero(ine)-kun(san)
>>
>>6846754
Doesn't that mean any femboy who lateron cracks and becomes mtf will be screwing themselves if they use SERMs. So they should only use if they're certain they won't ever become mtf.
>>
>>6853917
Ah I see, well there's another convenience about the placement too though; that you can talk/drink or w/e while the pill stays put (You'll just feel it's there for 30 mins or something).
I actually found the 10 mins under the tongue to be more inconvenient.

>>6853924
I will :3
>>
I ordered on of those online blood tests

They give you these lancelets to collect the blood via finger pricks but I couldn't get more than a drop out of each finger before I ran out of lancelets

So I took the blades from a razor and slashed my finger tip

Needed 6 millilitres, I think
Got that and then some
>>
>>6844379
So running serm+bica will kill T, but how much does it increase E?
And how long do the "flu like symptoms" last?
>>
>>6845232
Will you actually get fat redistribution, or any kind of feminisation from raloxifine? No studies I looked at said anything about feminising effects
>>
hey famalam
I want to start HRT, but I don't want to lose my job.
wat do?
>>
>>6853911
I used to do this exact thing and so did my GF. Both of us thought it was more effective based off of tit growth feels and other signs, she actually had blood tests confirming proper levels until she stopped going the legit route (cheaper not to where we live, so we self med)
>>
>>6856486
That's because they study it in regards to breast cancer treatement, prevention, and use in postmenopausal women. There aren't any studies that I've come across of them using it on males to feminize them.

Regardless knocking out testosterone does feminize fat redistribution, as evidenced by castrated males, eunuchs, etc. who don't replace testosterone or add estrogens. Feminine fat distribution is the default without testosterone. Adding estrogen does push it farther and help maximize it, but even if raloxifene does nothing to fat feminization, it'll already be depositing in feminine places (thighs, ass, etc.) from the lack of testosterone activity.

On the same note skin will become softer and hair distribution will feminize, due to lack of testosterone. Without estrogen the skin wouldn't be as soft, but the hair should follow what anyone popping estrogen would get going on, roughly. Muscle mass will be lost as well, due to the lack of testosterone activity.

So the SERM+bica regimen will feminize, whether or not raloxifene does any feminizing. From what I have heard from other femboys on it is that it does. I myself use neither, having began long before these things were heard of in these circles. But I like to inform others of this option so they don't have to deal with tits, sterility, and less functional/smaller junk if they don't want to.
>>
>>6856730
what job and why would you lose it?
>>
>>6856794
I wanna get on HRT quicklyish
my friend has a plan to give me one of her empty unmarked spiro bottles she has lying around and to have me tell the gender therapist that I'd been taking them to expedite the process of at least getting me some anti androgens, but I'm not sure if I shouldn't just order some kinda HRT drugs online

I'd probably get them more quickly online than getting them legally even with this plan, right? I don't have an appointment with the gender specialist so I don't know how long it usually takes to see one.
>>
>>6856840
>what job
minimum wage job + tips at a pizza place
>why would you lose it
I'm almost certain I'd be fired for being a dirty tranny/making others uncomfortable
>>
>>6856907
didn't mean to quote btw
>>
>>6856907
they're not going to make you show them the bottle...
if you tell a therapist you're self medding they'll probably recommend you. if you want them fast though you'll probably want to just order online..
>>
>>6856907
The quickest route is to buy them online. QHI is insanely fast with their shipping IMO. Took 11 days from ordering it to receiving it, and I live in Alaska. No other company has been that fast for me.

To get a prescription in most places one must jump through a whole bunch of hoops and deal with gatekeeping, for most people it takes months to get hormones that way, at the best, and years or never at the worst.

Just self med, and if you want to be extra safe go get private blood tests done.
>>
>tfw need to pee a lot
>on Cypro
>>
>>6856909
then don't be a dirty tranny, just pretend to be a guy who is getting softer skin,and looking a bit more cute because he is dieting/ taking better care of himself or some bullshit story like that. You wont become a girl over night, chances are no one will notice the gradual changes to your face. its not like you have to run around your workplace naked or anything
>>
>>6856907
just self med

>>6857344
>they're not going to make you show them the bottle...
This, they are more likely to just ask what you are taking and what dosages you take
>>
>>6855122
Hey, that's good to know about, maybe

Who do you send it to? Is it expensive? And do they test for everything you need to monitor?
>>
>>6855221
It doesn't increase E. The SERM actually takes up the estrogen receptors, and prevent boob growth while acting like estrogen in other tissues, such as bone tissue.

If you want estrogen and want boob growth, then taking any AA plus estrogen would be a better route. SERM+bica is only useful for femboys who both want to prevent boob growth and retain fertility and dick functionality while feminizing.
>>
>>6857739
What if I want to prevent boob growth but don't care about fertility and dick functionality? What should I take?
>>
>>6857823
Whichever AA sounds best to you alongside raloxifene.

I take cypro myself, and have taken spiro in the past, and can say that spiro comes with a lot of negative side effects, but it is cheap. Cypro IMO gets cheaper due to the fact that less is needed over time, while killing the shit out of your balls. So while the starting dose is 50mg/day, eventually you can drop it to 25mg/day (which I'm at), and many can drop it to 12.5/10mg per day or every two days, making it immensely cheaper than spiro or bica in the long run. But it does eventually cause permanent sterility. I also think cypro seems to be more effective than spiro in regards to feminization, and many others would say the same. Everyone is different though.
>>
>>6857846
side note: a benefit to bica is that it has very few side-effects in comparison to other antiandrogens.

cypro can cause or worsen depression in some (I've felt none of this) and also has a high load on the liver, although at doses for our purposes it isn't that big of a deal, especially considering those doses go down over time.
>>
File: 20160906_003734-1-1.jpg (1MB, 1336x2021px) Image search: [Google]
20160906_003734-1-1.jpg
1MB, 1336x2021px
Ok not sure if i should put this here or in trans help but whatever.
So I've been on HRT for 2 months, and i noticed my hair line receding especially in the corners. This isnt permanent is it? Is this the HRT or me?
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 392x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 392x720px
>>6839929
Post more lewds
>>
>>6857890
Oh and 50-25 mg of cypro and 4-2 mg of estradiol sublingually
I stopped a few days at counselor's advice until i get an endo, but this started before then
>>
>>6857936
Perhaps later, got any of your own to share?
>>
>>6857936
Sauce?
>>
Is it even possible to buy bicalutamide from qhi? I filled the form 3 days ago but haven't received any answer. I'd use chemist or inhousepharmacy, but they don't ship to my country. What do?
>>
>>6858665
1. they may take a couple days and you also messaged them on a weekend
2. can also use brandmedicines
>>
>>6858673
Thanks anon, I'll just wait for qhi then.
>>
>>6857846
How long did you wait before lowering your dose to 25mg?
>>
I'm a month in and I have small bumps inside my nipples that hurt a bit when UI touch them, sort of like how they felt during puberty.

This is normal right? I just want to make sure I didn't get some cute tumors and die.
>>
>>6858981
sorry you have nipple cancer and are going to die
>>
>>6858984
I regret nothing
>>
>>6857890
Given that you've been on hrt for only 2 months then there should be a good chance that your hairline will recover assuming your test/dht levels are within the acceptable range and that your hair receding happened recently instead of say 5-10 years ago.
>>
File: 1463677260294.png (13KB, 360x315px) Image search: [Google]
1463677260294.png
13KB, 360x315px
>order Progynova
>recommend dosage of 4mg of E according to internet
>each pill is 2mg, so I take two at morning/night
>later that day
>massively sore throat
>swallowing things feels like my throat is going to burst, can barely eat/talk
>left leg feels weird, hurts to move
>feel extremely tired and yet can't sleep
>stomach really fucking hurts
>night time
>fever in full force
>arms extremely weak
>feel very cold
>genuinely prepared to die on my bed
>suddenly realize it's morning, assumed I passed out
>feel better but still pretty shit

Mfw this has actually happened before years earlier when I tried to self-med with Diane-35 and got hospitalized since that one was worse

Where did I go wrong? Is Progynova just a shit drug?
>>
>>6859148
I'm taking 6mg Progynova, 2 months in and I'm fine
>>
>>6859154
Ree tell me your secrets

I can't afford to get hospitalized again so I'm not even going to touch my pills for a while but the dysphoria is killing me
>>
>>6859171
It was probably something else that made you sick

Try it again

You're taking an AA too, right?
>>
>>6857890
Damn, you're adorable

What's up, cutie?
>>
>>6859288
No, I don't take AA's, I asked my endo about it and he just said it wasn't necessary

Here's the full story:

>Desperate self-med with Diane-35
>got hospitalized
>people asked why did I do it
>explain myself
>drama ensures
>finally get endo and prescription (4mg Estradiol twice a day)
>more drama
>had to move somewhere else
>buy emergency Progynova incase I wasn't able to get my meds in time
>normal prescription pills runs out
>use emergency Progynova and >>6859148 happens

I think I might just take one Progy pill instead of two for now, but I'm actually super scared I fucked myself up
>>
>>6859367
Progy is really safe, there's a high chance it was an anxiety attack. Do that, take just one pill a day and take it easy. Forget about the matter and play some videogames or whatever
>>
>>6859442
aight I guess that makes sense

thnx senpai
>>
>>6857739
Would adding something like pueraria mirifica and doing all the generic trap things like spearmint tea and soy aid with feminization while on serm+bica?
>>
why don't these bums at assetchemist.com respond to emails?
>>
>>6860175
I masturbate everyday so my dick doesn't die anyway
>>
>>6858975
I waited 4 months but I also had over 2 years of spiro before then, so my balls were already fairly atrophied when I started. Might take 6 months to a year in someone with less time on AAs in general, probably greatly depends on the individual.

Now I think I'm at a bit over 6 months into cypro but I haven't really been keeping track, it's at least 6 if not more though, I could do math with my remaining tablets and figure it out precisely but I'm lazy. Either way though 25mg is definitely working very well for me at this point.
>>
>>6858665
I personally know someone who gets bicalutamide from QHI, they should have you covered, it just takes them a little time sometimes and I never received anything from them but "order confirmed" emails and "order sent" emails. The order sent ones laughably got sent only 12 hours before I received the meds, so about 10.5 days after they sent them.
>>
>>6858981
Sounds like breast formation m80
>>
>>6860175
Thats broscience and is negilible if its even there. Just let your balls and penor athropy while on hrt and you wouldnt have to worry about this ever again.
>>
File: image.jpg (188KB, 874x951px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 874x951px
>>6859367
>>6859148
And the fembro on Serms wins the day yet again
>>
>>6860543
>not taking serms AND estrogen
p l e b
>>
>>6860230
>The order sent ones laughably got sent only 12 hours before I received the meds, so about 10.5 days after they sent them.
Lol I had the order sent notification 4 days after my meds had been delivered to me.
>>
>>6859699
That's what I thought, but it's been a year of HRT and I still got breasts and shit.

I pass too. I'm not gorgeous but I'm fairly happy with my body.

Was I just really low T to begin with or something?
>>
if somebody is taking finasteride for hair loss, should/could they still take bica + estrofem/ralista? or would the finasteride and bica be too much?
>>
>>6859148
you're taking two per day, right? not two in the morning and two at night?
maybe you are allergic to estrogen. congrats you're cis
>>
>>6861261
I took two in the morning and two at night by habit, since that was my prescription and they both are 2mg on the bottle (assumed they were similar, if not Progy is weaker from what I've gathered).

>maybe you are allergic to estrogen

Pls no that is like water-allergy tier of meme allergy for a tranny
>>
>>6861282
so you were actually taking 8mg not 4...
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 500x353px
>>6861314
Shit you're right
>>
>>6861166
>should/could they still take bica + estrofem/ralista?
Yes. It helps a lot.

>or would the finasteride and bica be too much?
They serve completely different purposes. Take both.
>>
>>6861479
it still seems like a little much...hmm...well, thank you regardless
>>
>>6861479
not completely different...
>>
total newbie
am I doing it right
(doses are 84x2mg and 24x100mg for each quantity of estradiol and spironolactone respectively)
>>
File: hormones.png (18KB, 457x269px) Image search: [Google]
hormones.png
18KB, 457x269px
>>6861934
forgot pic
>>
>>6861934
i mean, you're wasting a lot of money in shipping by buying so little at a time. and spiro is the worst aa although it will do what you want at 200mg/day
you didn't mention doses
>>
>>6861958
I'd be taking 6mg of estradiol a day and 200mg of spiro
I'm not getting much because there's a possibility I might be able to get hormones legally relatively quickly and this small quantity would tide me over until then; if I can't then I'll get more
>>
>>6861934
That would be 42 days of estrogen and 12 days of spiro.

It would be advisable to do larger orders than that, particularly on the spiro.
>>
>>6861999
>>6862005
In that case 14 days of estrogen and 12 days of spiro. might not be a bad idea to up the amount considering most times people can't even get on the official route that fast, have you started the process already?
>>
>>6862005
Nah I fucked up I meant I'm taking 6 mg of estradiol a day, with two orders of 28 spiros each
also see above
>>
>>6862013
84/3 = 28

I'm talking to a gender specialist soon, I'm gonna tell him I've been self medding. Depending on how soon I actually get to see the gender specialist, I might actually have been self medding for a while
I'm not too worried about 15 dollars in shipping costs. Worst comes to worst I'll make a second, bigger order once I know more clearly how long it'll take
>>
File: 1467811455509.jpg (91KB, 413x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467811455509.jpg
91KB, 413x600px
>Tfw progynova in the mail now.
I'm so ready for this. I was prescribed spiro, which I have been taking since February, but my doctor isn't going to give me titty skittles for reasons.
>tfw on hrt before 19
>>
>>6862017
Ooops did /6 instead for some reason lel. But still I think you're underestimating how much gatekeeping exists in many places. Up here where I live, it's 3 months whether you're self-medding or not. It could easily be like that or worse where you live, and so basically you're going to run out unless you're lucky. And you're going to run out of the most important component first - the antiandrogen.

I'm just saying that if you've got a standard gatekeeping situation where you live, you're going to run out of your anti-androgen before your second package could possibly arrive, and before you get a prescription. With that in mind it might be wise to contact them and see if you can increase the spiro in that order, or place a second order for more spiro before, unless you're okay with running out and basically making it so that first order's spiro mean nothing and do nothing (as with only 12 days of taking it, anything it's done to your levels will be undone with extreme speed)
>>
>>6862470
>hrt before 19
Damn, grats anon. I was as close as you at that age too but some circumstances happened and now I started at 21(didn't change much in 3 years anyway)

Don't fuck up like me and be confident about yourself
>>
>>6862488
28 days, not 12. So if in a few weeks (since it'll take some time to get here anyway) things aren't looking like they're gonna happen soon, i'll send in another order.
>>
File: 2016-08-23-14-19-57-1003544489.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-23-14-19-57-1003544489.png
6KB, 205x246px
I'm a six foot one male built like a tank, fat and a little muscle. Men have complimented me on my natural build. Would hrt make me passable if I have 21 inch shoulders (I work out to keep my masculine image, I have 18 inch shoulders without muscle)? I'm in the process of losing weight too, currently at 220 lbs and dropping, but will hrt make it harder? Will I have to lose all the weight before it redistributed all the fat?
>>
>>6862787
how do you know how large your shoulders are without muscle if you have muscle?
>>
>>6862791
Measured it before I started working out two months ago.
>>
File: 1399608585801.jpg (37KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1399608585801.jpg
37KB, 250x250px
>>6862825
since 21 is absurdly tiny for circumference you're telling me you gained three inches in width in two months?
>>
>>6862849
I'll be honest all I do is push ups but I think it might be my 18 year old growth spurt kicking in. I'm from a family of late bloomers. Am I too late?
>>
>>6862787
Even if it doesn't make you pass it's going to make you feel a lot better, and on top of this your face and also general dimensions as a whole are more important for passing than simply just shoulders and height. For example my cis-female sister is 6'0"
You also won't know for sure whether you'll pass until you've tried. IMO it really doesn't matter, because even if you don't wind up passing you should get on the meds anyway, because they will make you feel much better. Some people also discover they lose their dysphoria after a little progression on the meds, and femboy life is pretty fucking sweet.
>>
>>6862871
It's not too late nigga just pop them hormones or you're going to wish you did at your current point. You'll feel better regardless of your outcome.
>>
File: procur-50mg_l.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
procur-50mg_l.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
If anyone's in Australia, and self medding, I can mail you 50x50 mg bottles of cypro ASAP for 0.05 BTC.

(I'm kind of desperate for cash money right this minute)
>>
>>6862849
dude... what if tim highdankner is the one who started using his face as a meme... like he for sure lurks at least sometimes...

someone pass the tinfoil and the bong
>>
I'm getting pretty sick of my clinic.
Ignoring the fact that my health insurance doesn't cover shit, they left me on dosages for 4 months and when she checked she acted like she fucked up because she did. Estrogen was 86pg/mL. I got blood tests from somewhere else prior to seeing them so we knew where my T and E were (T was 394ng/L, 9 free; E was 25pg/mL). I found with the blood tests at 4 months they didn't even test my T then. And if I didn't remind her about the spiro she wouldn't have even increased it. She started me on 0.075mg estradiol patches (apparent equivalent to 1.75mg oral) and 100mg spiro. She kept fucking up at the 4 month mark when she was trying to send the new dosages to the pharmacy. Had to wait 5 hours for her to get it right; now I'm at 0.1mg patches and 200mg spiro.

She wanted to wait 8 weeks on this new dosage to see if these dosages will work. Once again probably won't test my fucking T.

If I drop my useless health insurance (get some cheap accident insurance instead) and stop wasting my time with them I would have a lot of extra money I could cover the cost of DIY and then some. I could climb out of this stupid medical debt that clinic has put me in in a matter of months.
>>
>>6864257
Not self-medding is a mistake and bloodtests are a meme
>>
>>6864406
It's all true. 4 months and nearly a thousands dollars wasted in seeing doctors and nurse practitioners.
>>
File: 1438230176437.png (109KB, 382x281px) Image search: [Google]
1438230176437.png
109KB, 382x281px
How dangerous is it to have E too high or T too low?
>>
>>6859148
Maybe you're allergic to it Try it again at a lower dose, and if the problems happen again then swap to a different form of oetrogen or even just a different brand of tablet.
>>
>>6859367
You definitely need antiandrogens until your balls are already not working/missing.
>>
>>6859837
If anything it would make it worse because the oestrogen analogues would compete with each other. If you want more feminisation then just up your dosage.
>>
>>6865312
>until your balls are already not working/missing.
*unless
>>
For anyone who has had irregular access to mones, I have a question. I'm joining the Navy in 6 months and I plan to come out after boot camp and transition while I'm in training. I want to start mones asap though and boot camp is two months. Is it worth it to go on mones for 6 months, go off them for 4 months then go back on again?

Is 6 months long enough to kill my balls so I permanently make less T? I'm 23 and can feel the manliness getting worse every day. It's really awful.
>>
>>6865436
If you take cypro yes, it's enough time to at least have some lasting effect.
>>
>>6865537
I'm doing some googling rn but how obtainable is that without a script?
>>
>>6865560
cypro isn't obtainable with a script in the US
>>
I was DIYing and took my last spiro pill this morning, now I have nothing. What is THE fastest way to get an AA? Can I reasonably get them within a week if I get into therapy? If I go back to QHI then it could take 3 weeks or longer. Also, I have no discrete way to receive mail as if now... I'm fucked. I don't want to have an indefinite break in mones. I already had to go off for a week because of a family trip.
>>
>>6837870
We're all Alaskan femboys, anon.
>>
>>6866106
With patches you really have to do blood tests. Some absorb them very well and some others like me get 20pg/ml out of one 75µg/24h patch which supposedly equivalent so something like 1,5-1,75mg oral estrogen.
>>
>>6866287
Get a P.O. Box or UPS box. Ship it there.
>>
Is there a way to tell if QHI recieved the forms it needs for first time orders? I know they can be obnoxious about updating statuses and communication but still I'm worried I might not have sent it to the right place or might've done something to delay the process
>>
>>6862470
>Hrt at 16 and a half and still a hon
FeelsBadMan
>>
>>6864720
>more than twice the upper range limit
>low
>>
>>6866392
I got no update from them until about 12 hours before I received my package, and it was the notification saying they sent the package, which they had done long before. Don't sweat it, if you filled it out right and it's been maybe 3-5 days, they've probably already shipped it.
>>
>>6866854
Was I supposed to send it to the [email protected] url or whatever? They really didn't specify. It's only been one day, but I've been starting to panic about every possible thing that could go wrong with me transitioning so it's probably just me being crazy
>>
>>6866946
Yep, that's the right email. Did you also include your order reference number and name? If not just send another email with the attachment and the order reference number and your name. I sent one without the reference number, then sent one with the reference number, had zero contact from them until 10.5 days later saying "your shit has shipped dawg" and had the pills in hand 11 days after placing that first order. Kinda pisses me off because I paid extra for tracked shipping and didn't even get to track it, but whatever. I do prefer having to sign for it at the door so it doesn't for some reason get jacked out of my mailbox.

But yeah don't worry. They just suck with keeping in contact, if you filled that form out correctly you're fine and you will get your meds.
>>
I'm very new at this. What is the difference between Cyproterone and Cyproterone Acetate?
>>
>>6867096
Also is there anything I would want to take in conjuction with Cypro? I've seen a lot of people taking multiple drugs.
>>
>>6867096
I don't think Cyproterone is available, although your liver converts some cyproterone acetate into cyproterone, which has less progestogenic activity IIRC.

If you see someone say "cyproterone" they're likely just talking about cyproterone acetate.

>>6867119
If wanting to just eliminate testosterone, it's fine on its own. If wanting to do MtF transition or vastly increase femininity it's good to add estrogen, which can be done with meds such as estrofem, progynova, and progynon depot, among others.
>>
>>6867151
Thanks anon. Joining the navy later this year so I think I'm just gonna go with the Cypro for now.
>>
Anyone know the shipping time for QHI? I'm in US on the east coast, if that helps. Thnx >
>>
>>6867240
I'm in Alaska and it arrived 11 days after I placed my order.
They guarantee it within 15.

So they are pretty fast compared to other places.
>>
What happens if I take bicalutamide and cypro at the same time?
>>
>>6867254
Thnx pal
>>
File: 1459660710401.png (178KB, 365x339px) Image search: [Google]
1459660710401.png
178KB, 365x339px
I already posted this in the femboy thread but I'll ask here for serious answers

I've been a month on 100mg spiro and 2mg oral estradiol valerate. My nipples started hurting in week 3.

Just now I pinched my nipple and some drops of a transparent liquid comes out. Is this early lactation?

How can I start lactating on such a low dosage in just one month?
It surely isn't normal... or is it?
>>
>>6867724
it means your trutrans
congrats dear
>>
File: 1472348054336.gif (1MB, 374x384px) Image search: [Google]
1472348054336.gif
1MB, 374x384px
>>6867726
I'm not really trans but t-t-thanks
>>
>>6866642
That's pmol/L..
367 * 0.27 = 99 pg/ml (should be 150-250)

>>6864720
Idk why it's so low though, fast metabolism or something maybe?
Your T seem fine
1.22 * 28.82 = 35 ng/dl (fem range 10-85)
>>
>>6867795
they give you the range and your results in the same units...
>>
>>6859148
>>6859367
same anon here

been a couple days so I got better

decided to give it another shot and just took one 2mg pill right before bed

woke up in the middle of the night typing this, can't sleep again since my throat is sore as fuck and I'm feeling feverish

fuck this shit it's the pills, I definitely got memed on

Maybe it works for other people but not me...

>>6865312
>>6865360
I understand that is generally the case for most people, but when I kept pestering my endo about it, he asked where did I hear about that. I stupidly said from the internet, and then he asked if I trusted random people on the internet rather than a professional doctor (he had a sense of humor).

I technically started at 17, on and off due to drama -- 21 now with B cups. I'm Asian too, so I didn't expect them to get fairly big to begin with.

All without AA. Like I said, I've had a longtime suspicion that I have an existing deficiency.

Maybe that's what's fucking me up with Progynova if it's so supposedly safe?

Shit
>>
>>6867994
You didn't get memed on, they worked great for me back when I took them. You are likely allergic to something in them. Peraps some component of the pills or the estradiol valerate itself. Your other pills were probably estradiol hemihydrate or another kind. Don't take any more valerate. That does sound like an allergic reaction.
>>
File: 1465072409091.jpg (100KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1465072409091.jpg
100KB, 670x503px
I've been on a stable dose of HRT like 3.5 years. I've moved into a new city across the country, and all the tranny clinics have 6 month wait times, which is absurd.

How likely is it that my new GP is willing to just write prescriptions for my HRT?
>>
>>6868014
Oh fug, just kill me now

Alright, I guess now I can really accept that it's an allergic reaction.

My other pills just say "Estradiol" on them so I'm not really sure what to look for in alternatives other than Progynova, which is what mostly common shows up.

Right now I'm looking into Estrofem from Inhousepharmacy, but it say it's "Oestradiol" instead of just "Estradiol" -- they're basically the same though right? Google's not making it clear for me, people go way too into the chemistry of it when it's more or less a yes or no question.
>>
>>6862878
>tfw no 6' tall sister
>>
>>6868111
My valerate had lactose in it, maybe that's it?
>>
>>6868111
oestradiol is an archaic british spelling of estradiol, they're the exact same thing
>>
>>6868120
I have one, and we hate each other.
>>
File: 1416148157609.jpg (9KB, 144x180px) Image search: [Google]
1416148157609.jpg
9KB, 144x180px
Is 320-E and 1.5-T okay levels? This is after 1 month.
>>
>>6867938
But range is wrong.. Female levels should be
T: 0,34-2,95 nmol/L
E: 555-926 pmol/L
>>
>>6868196
>what is a units
>>
>>6868228
I don't know what unit the estrogen level was, it's just what my doctor told me "around 320 estrogen and 1.5 T, it's all good, see you in 6 months"
>>
>>6868214
That E range is far too high.
>>
>>6868279
It's equal to 150-250 pg/ml..
>>
My left nipple feels far more sensitive than the right. Im worried that my breasts will grow asymmetrically. What can I do to avoid this?
>>
>>6868333
Huh exactly like me, the left one too. Boobs can grow asymmetrically? That's fucking scary holy shit
>>
>>6868125
Just checked and these do have lactose

I hate milk...

>>6868130
thanks senpai

>>6868344
it happens naturally, even to cis grils

it's just not that noticeable since they do grow out evenly over time, plus bras basically make them look perfectly even too
>>
>>6868344
When I lie on my stomach, I can feel quite a noticeable amount of breast tissue on the left side, but nothing on the right.

I'm only on my second injection. So, early days rn. Hopefully they even out
>>
>>6868333
>>6868344
>>6868371
You're almost certainly fine, mine did similar shit and now at around 3 years in they look equal in size. The right one is slightly larger than the left and always has been - this is common, even in cis girls. It's so minor though it's not even noticeable. Don't worry about it, especially if you've only just started.
>>
>>6835585

Just want to give a shoutout. Fuck you for using the slowest loading gif in all of mankind.
>>
>>6867938
>>6868214
That's the male range. The site asked for sex at birth.

>>6868214
I've heard the target E range should 400-600? Since the blood test is taken before you take your dose, it's when E is at its lowest

>>6867795
>Idk why it's so low though, fast metabolism or something maybe?
eh, I don't take my pills with a meal, maybe that's the problem

Anyway, I've only been on HRT for 2 months, I'll continue with 6mg for 1 more month before jacking it up to 8mg
>>
File: 1387179424415.png (3MB, 1500x2121px) Image search: [Google]
1387179424415.png
3MB, 1500x2121px
Was on 6 mg progynova and 200 mg spiro daily. My estrogen levels were low female range and t levels low male range. Unsatisfied with my T levels, I recently got bica and have started taking it in addition: 50 mg every other day. So how long should I remain on spiro now before it's safe to stop and just stay on bica. I'm worried my T levels will shoot up once I stop spiro or something.

Advice?
>>
>>6868720
read wikipedia for easy things like this

>the fact that bicalutamide requires 4 to 12 weeks of administration to reach steady-state (maximal) levels.[22][216]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicalutamide
>>
>>6868725

Yeah I read that. But I'm not sure if that means that I should stop spiro then, or what.

Also is my libido/genitals going to remasculinize like people say happens on bica?
>>
>>6868729
well if you want to be on whatever ramping up levels of bica for those 4 to 12 weeks, then you can quit. if you want a buffer, take both for a while..

they might. you should determine (if that is a negative for you) if that is worth it to leave the spiro side effects
>>
>>6868333
All boobs are asymmetrical to some extent, some more than others. It's totally normal (for cis women and trans women).
>>
I'm 2 months into taking Cypro and I'm beginning to have doubts

Can I just switch to Bica to sufficiently suppress my T and regain my fertility?
>>
My estrogen levels are 124 pg/ml while my T level is 11 ng/dL. I'm already on 8mg of estradiol, should I consider upping my dosage further; is my T level low enough? After being on Spiro for a while I'm thinking about making the change and switch to Cypro. The only thing I'm worried about in regards to spiro is the future skin wrinkling and other health issues; is cypro overall just a better drug to switch to?
>>
>>6869110
Ummmm..

Bica might destroy your testes slower, but there rare no guarantees (especially if you are on oestrogen). I doubt that you will be fertile while on it, based on my experience.
>>
>>6869214
wew lad with puffy nipples like those you gon get some nice tits
>>
>>6869289
I hope so
>>
>>6869299
What do you do for body hair? Or did you intervene soon enough to avoid it.
>>
File: 1455985041706.jpg (38KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1455985041706.jpg
38KB, 645x1260px
>>6869214

>tfw pectum excavatum
>>
>>6869289
Is the puffiness of the nipples indicative on how much they will grow?
I don't want them to grow
>>
>>6869222
ah fuck

My T is too low so I'm already splitting my Cypro dose to 25mg

Fuck it, I'm probably gonna kill myself anyway, doesn't matter if I'm infertile or not when that happens
>>
>>6869320
Now I'm no doctor but it would make sense to me if that were the case, since it's the breast tissue itself growing out, followed by the fat giving it a rounder shape.

Probably why conetits are so prevalent, since trannies don't tend to each much but still take plenty of E, making them underdeveloped like that.
>>
>>6869310
I got some laser treatments done, and with HRT most of my hair has thinned out to the point where it's not visible at a distance.
>>
>>6869214
Having taken both spiro and cypro for long lengths of time (over 2 years on spiro, 7 months on cypro) I think cypro is vastly superior and I definitely got some femgainz after switching, even though my test was nuked with spiro.

11ng/dL is below female range for testosterone so your t levels are good.

I don't know about upping your dosage, when did you take that blood test in relation to when you take your pills? Are you doing sublingual? Oral? If oral, do you eat beforehand?

>>6869222
Bica doesn't actually halt spermatogenesis, so while it might be hard to knock a girl up while on it, one could stop for long enough for fluid to come out in reasonable volumes and they would be fertile.
>>
>>6869327
Conetits are prevalent because most trannies here are early in transition, within the first year typically, with some in the first two years, and an even lower number beyond that. I'm about 3 years in (not a tranny though) and mine have rounded out very well. They used to be conetits, but over the years they filled out and became round and normal.
>>
>was on 4mg estradiol sublingual
>doc switched me to estradiol valerate IM as per request
>she put me on 20mg/week
>took shot yesterday night, just got out of a 3 hour crying fit over nothing, with bf consoling me through it
I'm so deep in love~
>>
File: breast_452.jpg (31KB, 355x254px) Image search: [Google]
breast_452.jpg
31KB, 355x254px
>>6835585
Has anyone brought their progynova from inhouse to a lab/pharmacy to be tested to make sure it's actually legit progynova/estradiol valerate?

Wondering because I just got mine in the mail.
>>
New thread
>>6871941
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.