[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should access to HRT and SRS be banned for people who had not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 564.png (370KB, 390x554px) Image search: [Google]
564.png
370KB, 390x554px
Should access to HRT and SRS be banned for people who had not transitioned by a certain age, in order to eliminate the plague of hons and transtrenders?
>>
>>6815849
SRS should be banned entirely. Make Dickgirls Great Again.
>>
Yes, definitely.
Anyone above 16 should not be allowed to get on HRT. At least not legally.
>>
>>6815849
>>6815858
Well what about people who couldnt transition due to a lack of family support
>>
>>6815883
>taking the bait
>>
>>6815855
Kys
>>6815858
16 is ridiculous considering they're not even legally allowed to get them until 16 and even then they're usually forced to run in circles for like a year or two to get them.

18 can be the cutoff, 13 should allow emancipated minors or people with parental supervision to get proper HRT, and not just puberty blockers (which make you way taller and miss half of the important effects of estrogen during early puberty)
>>
>>6815883
They'll still become hons. So, it's a necessary sacrifice, sad but true.
>>
>>6815893
I agree with them, but their are problems that need to be discussed
>>6815894
>emancipated minors
>parental supervision
Doesn't that remove the point
>>
>>6815849
Define "transition" though.

Do femboys transition from the point where they start taking hrt or do they never transition cause they won't drop the 'I'm a boy' thing?
>>
>>6815908
I mean yes it kinda does but desu I kind of see why letting children have undisputed legal access to cross-sex hormones might be a bad idea. Emancipated minors don't need parental approval, and you can gain said status without parental approval if you can demonstrate financial self-sufficiency.

Assuming the doctors knew and practiced the clinical guidelines for diagnosing gender dysphoria, in addition to having experience with trans clients, then I would say allowing cross-sex hormones at 10 would be okay.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.