[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Mouth Robot.jpg (84KB, 733x768px) Image search: [Google]
Mouth Robot.jpg
84KB, 733x768px
First time on this board. Following language may be a bit offensive. I'm sorry.

I have no clue what "category" I fall under, either gay or bi. Could you just ask questions of me and help with the diagnosis? Thanks a lot.

Also don't have any pics that line up with this board so here's a rando.
>>
First of all, are you male or female?
>>
>>6814043
Should've posted that in OP. Sorry.
Male.
>>
Are you attracted to men?
>>
>>6814067
That's the part that I'm stuck on. I don't think so. The real thing is that I like doing gay things with him.
>>
>>6814079
Fuck, I'm terrible with wording. I meant to say that the reason I think I'm gay/bi is that I like doing gay things.
>>
>>6814083
What are the gay things you're talking about?
>>
>>6814083
then you're either homosexual or bisexual

that's separate from romantic feelings or aesthetic preferences
>>
>>6814095
I have a buddy. I'll occasionally go over to his place and play games and such. Somewhere in there I'll probably suck his dick 1-3 times due either to a challenge that he set out for me, or just because I enjoy it.
>>
>>6814109
There is a very big chance that you are gay.
Do you have any experience with women?
>>
>>6814109
Sounds pretty gay to me. Do you enjoy sucking his dick sexually or for another reason?
Why don't you call yourself bi for now? You can explore these feelings more and still make yourself available to women.
>>
>>6814112
Not really. I'm a touch on the younger side and rather shy/antisocial. I'm actually incredibly lucky he was rather forward with me near the beginning of our "relationship"
>>
>>6814122
So no sexual experience with women? What about romantic? Have you ever had a crush on a girl?
>>
>>6814115
I enjoy the feeling of it being in my mouth. I enjoy the feeling that I can make him feel good.

As to your second point, that's what I've been doing for the past while. The thing is with that is that I've been starting to doubt myself.
>>
>>6814122
Have sex with a woman first, then you'll know if you're gay or if you're bi.

>>6814135
Do you get a chubby while doing it?
>>
What was it like the first time you tried to do something gay?
>>
Do you think there is a potential for having a fulfilling relationship with a woman? Would you go on a date with a woman if one asked you out?
>>
>>6814147
Yes I do.

>>6814148
It felt wrong at first, mostly due to pressure and a "moral obligation" to like girls that most guys experience from middle school. I likened up to it quickly though.

>>6814150
I would certainly try it at least once.

Sorry for any spelling errors, shaking like a madman. Get like this whenever stuff like this comes up.
>>
>>6814150
>>6814148
>>6814147
>>6814130
>>6814115
>>6814112
>>6814102
>>6814067
>>6814043
Thanks for helping out. I guess that I'll have to go and chase women for a bit and report back.
>>
>>6814213
Good luck m8
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.