[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

/mascgen/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 103

File: 1452643657681.gif (2MB, 290x474px)Image search: [Google]
1452643657681.gif
2MB, 290x474px
now with 20% more spandex

>don't respond to shitposters
>post bara dudes

>zeemaps
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1904853

>chatrooms
www.tinychat com/mascgen
https://instantchat.io/#/RaFt8Xxnrp

> /fit/ sticky
http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html
> Husbando Mode Pastebin (mostly meant for Intermediate lifters)
http://pastebin.com/
>>
File: 1418835336069.jpg (111KB, 738x1273px)Image search: [Google]
1418835336069.jpg
111KB, 738x1273px
>>
File: schukin.webm (1MB, 534x626px)Image search: [Google]
schukin.webm
1MB, 534x626px
>>6802111
>gif
>>
>>6802111
Would any of you guys date a fembro?
>>
>>6802481
No.
>>
>>6802481
I've dated some fembros and they had beautiful asses and the sex was great. it was the rest of the time that was difficult for me. they wanted to watch the kartrashians and go shopping for crap all the time and they loved to talk on the phone for hours about nonsense. wouldn't go hiking and camping with me. wanted to be treated like a diva housewife: wined and dined and pampered and basically left me to do everything. neither of them knew how to cook and didn't want to clean, and so after a while i just thought 'what am i getting out of this besides sweet boipucci which is basically a dime a dozen' and so i let them go.

the advantages of bara dudes is that they don't talk so much so they aren't as annoying, they still have great asses from doing squats and they usually know how to change a tire and can help lift a refrigerator out of my memaws apartment when it breaks and carry in the new one. and they know how to cook because they spend half of their time eating to maintain all that muscle mass.
>>
>>6802544
>the advantages of bara dudes is that they don't talk so much

Strong silent types are top tier.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQneiz_9nkA
>>
>>6802573
nice
>>
>>6802544
>they loved to talk on the phone for hours about nonsense
Seriously I fucking hate this shit.
If you have nothing important to say, shut the fuck up.
what's worse is when they text you nonstop and get all pissy when you don't reply back for a few hours.
>>
>>6802481
As long as they're a top yeah
>>
>>6802481
No. I've never been attracted to feminine guys, and even as I have met more and more of them I still don't feel any attraction.
Also, many femme guys idea of femininity is being vain, obnoxious and self-centered. Their femininity is nothing like the femininity that I see in my female friends and family - even if I'm not attracted to females I can see how their attitude can be enjoyable to be around, but femme guys are not like that.
>>
>>6802544
I love cooking and like cleaning
I don't watch tv
I hate talking on the phone, I like space.
Love hiking and camping
I just want a Bara to look after and make me feel safe.
>>
>>6803864
What do you want? Do you want us to suddenly tell you how we all want femme guys? Do you want to hear us say the same things we have been saying in the last threads?
>>
>>6804480
No I'm just more saddened by the fact he sounds perfect. I'm not looking for anything here.
>>
E/lit/ist here. What books does masc-gen read?
>>
File: fernando-pessoa.jpg (40KB, 500x375px)Image search: [Google]
fernando-pessoa.jpg
40KB, 500x375px
>>6804737
Look at this strange faggot!
>>
>>6805490
That picture disquiets me. Who is that?
>>
>>6805726
lit/10 inaudibly kekd
>>
File: fuckyeahbiotch.jpg (274KB, 1044x804px)Image search: [Google]
fuckyeahbiotch.jpg
274KB, 1044x804px
>>6804737
>>
>>6803568
That's well put, and I agree.
>>
>>6806658
Looking at those selections, I can almost feel the playful virility of your soul tbqh, anon
>>
File: 1333509320.jpg (40KB, 482x357px)Image search: [Google]
1333509320.jpg
40KB, 482x357px
>>6806783
>anon
Ha, little do you know me, fool.
>>
File: 1471228486280.gif (984KB, 370x246px)Image search: [Google]
1471228486280.gif
984KB, 370x246px
>>6806904
I am a fool, and I do know you little, but despite these inadequacies I am seldom wrong.
>>
my own musk is arousing me and it's bad
>>
>>6809010
Did you just work out? I have that too sometimes and it feels silly.
>>
>>6802111
>clubbing with friends
>won't ever have the balls to try and approach any guy here
>they're having fun and I'm frustrated and bored in a corner shitposting on a Japanese cartoon image board
>I'm not lifting for this shit to keep happening to me

Should I get some gay friends, mascgen?
Where do I get some?
>>
>>6802544
I agree with a lot of that.
I don't mind chatty guys though.
I'm usually pretty quiet, and the constant monologue is kind of comforting. As long as it isn't too inane.

>>6809107
Gay dating apps.
Fwb still count as friends.
>>
Why are all of you fucking euros
>>
>>6810383
I'm not, but I'm not masc either.
I guess the Kardashians ruined American guys.
>>
>>6809107
Gay friends would probably make you happier and allow you to go gay clubbing, which is also fun. Where are you from?

You can meet gays on grindr or Tinder or whatever, if someone seems nice to you ask him if he wants to go to the club together, or if you can join him if he has friends already.
>>
>>6810402
or the fact that we're not pussies hungering for some real meat
>>
>>6810413
Real meat! Real meat! Real meat!
What's real meat, and where can I get some?
>>
File: wer.jpg (46KB, 640x480px)Image search: [Google]
wer.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>super hot torso
>face pic is asian
Fuck this happens way too often. White guys need to hit the gym more.
>>
>>6802481

Yeah.

I initially couldn't and had this image that it'd be awful to do it because I wouldn't have anything in common but it's fine. I've noticed I no longer take an issue with feminine voices either. I have a really deep voice, so if I'm talking to someone camp, their voice kind of sticks out to most. However, I've learnt it's more about what's being said as opposed to how it sounds. I also put values, principles and personality above all else.
>>
>>6811931
but seriously though, all the gay white guys are at least a little chubby or do that skinny thing. Only gay asians work out, maybe to make up for the fact that they'd be twinky bottoms otherwise
>>
>>6802607
this
>>
>>6814224
But I mostly want to top.
>>
>>6814363
gaysians are #1 for that. jocky white guys may have tighter ass muscles, but they're a lot more effort to hunt down, unless you get them drunk. And half of them do the weird health shit so that takes a lot of effort.
>>
File: 1459875949660.jpg (13KB, 305x247px)Image search: [Google]
1459875949660.jpg
13KB, 305x247px
> be single
> straight friend asks if I would like to meet some of his gay friends
> this_wont_go_well.jpg
> I explain to him that I really don't like femme guys, so if his friends are like that then he shouldn't waste his time
> he goes silent for a while
> "he's a bit feminine but he's really fun anon, give him a chance"
> mfw resign myself to this fate

> weeks later
> some weirdly-faced guy added me on facebook, I accept the request without thinking
> proceed to go a few days without using facebook
> yesterday i log in and he's sent me two messages
> saturday morning: hi how are you doing
> sunday: I've never been ignored like that in my entire life
> mfw already want to block him
> check his friends, notice that this is the guy my friend was talking about
> decide to at least talk with him for a while
> I answer rudely to his drama but he finds that funny
> we talk for a bit, he's pretty mediocre
> he dislikes going to the gym
> mfw

Should I give him a chance to revert this terrible first impression or should I walk away?
>>
File: [laughter stops].jpg (56KB, 313x254px)Image search: [Google]
[laughter stops].jpg
56KB, 313x254px
Godammit, didn't see new thread
Okay lads, It's been a while since I've posted here but I'm in way too fucking deep now
>have straight crush
>basically his plus one to most of the things he does with his family now
>barbecues, gatherings, that sort of thing
>familiar and friendly with his family
>quite a few people think we're dating, including my mother
>I deny it, he shrugs it off
>invites me round to dinner, I don't want to impose
>"it's ok, [sister] has [her boyfriend] round all the time, no one will mind"
>Also his ex gf did it so he says no one will mind
>remind him that I am neither his boyfriend nor his girlfriend
>laughs it off
>last night I was invited to a gathering with his church group as his plus one again
>they like me and I get along well with all of them, despite me not being religious
>crush suggests I stay the night so I don't need to get a taxi and so he can drink and not have to drive me back
>agree after being persuaded that I'm not inconveniencing them
>go back to his when the event ends
>his sister and her boyfriend go off upstairs to their bedroom, his parents go off to his, I set up in the front room with a borrowed sleeping bag
>he brings down his bedding and says he'll stay here with me
>he sleeps on the floor, I sleep on the sofa
offer him sofa if he wants it, say I could sleep on the floor instead
>he refuses of course
>I usually sleep in pajamas because fuck you they're comfy, he usually sleeps in his boxers
>Both sleeping in boxers tonight
>talk into the small hours, eventually go to sleep
>wake up in the morning, he's on his phone looking at stuff
>I drop down onto the floor in sleeping bag as he's showing me stuff
>his covers slip and I see his bare thigh
>he's naked
>mfw
>he's been naked all night just 2 feet away from me
>I think he notices me noticing and freaking out slightly, puts pants back on under the cover of "stretching his legs" under the covers

cont
>>
>>6815238
>I call him out on it then decide not to halfway through the question, he doesn't push it
>"did you just...? Actually, never mind"
>his sister walks in on the both of us lying on the floor next to each other, topless or maybe more since she can't tell
>asks if we've seen her headphones
>I say they're in the kitchen
>mfw she probably thinks we're dating now too
>we decide we should probably get dressed and have breakfast now
Then I went home, had a shower and started typing this up.
Friday I go with him and his church group camping, in a tent with him and me in one side, and his sister and her boyfriend on the other, in separate pods.
I am in way too deep here, pls advise I have no idea how to go about this
>>
>>6815241
Either he was watching porn or he slept nude. Don't make a move
>>
>>6815241
I'd say don't make a move. But I wouldn't be surprised if he would be comfortable doing stuff with you, but seriously, don't push anything if shit isn't obvious enough
>>
>>6815263
>>6815272
Believe me, I am far too terrified to make a move, but he knows how uncomfortable I get around people with little to no clothing, and he really doesn't seem like the kind of guy to watch porn with someone else in the room
>>
>>6815241
Does he know you're gay?
>>
>>6815285
Yeah, I've never really hidden it
>>
>>6815291
Then he's a bit lewd for jerking it under the covers with you right there. Just act indifferent to it - if he's genuinely interested he'll pursue it past the point of ambiguity. As you say you're too scared of initiating, so just play it by ear. He might come around. And if you're meeting up at the bloody church group then there's a good chance he's a closet case - which is an entirely different problem in itself.
>>
>>6815124
He doesn't sound like someone I would want to date, but if he makes you laugh he makes you laugh ey. Maybe you can befriend him.

>>6815238
>>6815241
>>6815291
Since he knows you're gay things shouldn't get too awkward right? He knows that could mean you can like him too.
It kinda sounds like he is teasing you, though. If you can't handle that you should communicate with him about it imo, but most anons disagree.
>>
>>6815570
He doesn't even make me laugh, I'm only doing this because my friend swears he's nice despite not seeing much evidence to that.
I barely know him and he's already shown to be catty, that's got to be a red flag.
>>
>>6815124
Well, I don't see why you'd go around burning any bridges. Just let things go as they go.

Well, until you get mad at him or something, then it's fine to burn bridges. Just, you know, don't go off crossing him off without any reason. Not because of him, but because of your friend who went through the trouble of setting you up. Sure you didn't want him to, but he did it for you, and that's what matters.
>>
>>6815302
It's made me feel really off all day though, I don't even know how I fucking feel anymore, but bringing it up with him might make me feel even worse
>>6815570
He knows I'm gay and he knows I think he's hot and he still does this stuff but I just don't know what to think anymore
>>6815617
If I were you, I'd follow my gut instinct and not date him. Maybe give it a bit more time to see if the cattyness and general faggotry is just him being really nervous around you?
>>
>>6814224
I just think that Asians work out to make up for the fact that they are one of the least desirable races and helps them look less feminine. They are still Asian though and there's other white guys who are fit, so I still block them. I'm not that desperate.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 300x201px)Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 300x201px
>>6814224
>>6811931
>>6815881
The gay community is so hilariously racist that minorities have to put in at least twice the effort of white guys in order to even compete. An Asian 10 is a White 6
>>
>>6815881
I like Asians.
Only race that doesn't trip my trigger is black guys.
>>
File: 1469458133682.png (357KB, 540x539px)Image search: [Google]
1469458133682.png
357KB, 540x539px
>>6815124
No sounds like a gains goblin and a retard.
>>
>>6815926
I don't mind. It turns out in my favor.
I fucked an Asian guy recently, and he wouldn't stop gushing about how "big and strong" I was. I get the feeling he only ever gets to hood up with dyel white guys.

>>6816150
This. Doesn't like the gym is a bad sign, imo.
>>
>>6816162
No I'm directly benefited by it, since it means I can put in less work into looking good than my minority counterparts. I'm just pointing it out is all
>>
>>6815926
I wanna see those two fuck
Do they?
>>
>>6815926
Yeah, so? What's wrong with that?
Black people are pretty homophobic in general and have a very high tendency towards AIDS, Latinos are okay in my book but the whole macho/Catholic culture makes them pretty homophobic and self loathing too. What's wrong with avoiding them if chances are they won't be good partners?
And not being attracted to a race's facial features isn't racist, if I don't find slanted eyes attractive, chances are I'm not going to like Asians.
>>
>>6816291
I hope so.
A vid would be nice.

I really dig the size disparity thing.

Another reasons I like Asians and Latinos. lol
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 400x536px)Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 400x536px
>>6816319
I'm not moralizing here, cuz I do the same shit, but it IS racism.

>>6816347
>>6816291
The dude's YT channel is just him flexing and posing and doing a bunch of homoerotic shit but I don't think the guy's ACTUALLY gay he's just obsessed with himself. But yeah size difference is the best thing ever
>>
>>6816405
>But yeah size difference is the best thing ever
Agreed. One of the major reasons I lift.

Hoping to get all the way to 250 next mega bulk.
>>
File: kinky.gif (498KB, 500x200px)Image search: [Google]
kinky.gif
498KB, 500x200px
>>6816405
Wait.... am I racist against whites, then?
Blondes with blue eyes are a total boner kill for me, blue eyes and general take willpower to tolerate.

My mum has blue eyes... I can't fuck with her watching me.
>>
>>6815654
>because of your friend who went through the trouble of setting you up
Yeah. If this was any other guy I would have blocked him right off, but I do think my friend had the best intentions. I don't want to make it awkward between him and his buddy, so I'd rather take this carefully.

>>6815776
> give it a bit more time
Yeah, gonna do that. I still don't think I'll date him, but I'll maintain some contact over the next few days and give him the chance to change my perspective.

>>6816162
>>6816150
> tfw I specifically want a gymbro bf with whom I can go the gym and lift heavy shit
One more reason against him.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 588x840px)Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 588x840px
>>6816547
Yeah sure I guess. Really it's not the worst thing in the world to be a little racist because we all live in a racist society and you'd have to have had the perfect upbringing in order to grow up without any racist attitudes. IMO I think the worse thing is to pretend that we don't have these thoughts or that they don't exist
>>
File: mascgens_next_op.png (166KB, 626x556px)Image search: [Google]
mascgens_next_op.png
166KB, 626x556px
>>6816547
>>6816405
>>6816319
>>6816162
>>6815926
>>6816613

Are we really having the old "are preferences racism?" debate? Because there are literally hundreds of other lgbt places to talk about this, this issue's been run to the ground and it only manages to shit up the place, and now you're bringing this subject here?
If you want to talk about it, good for you, but /mascgen/ really isn't a particularly good place for that. You can post a thread about this on this board or you can go to leddit if that's more up your alley
Also, most of /mascgen/ is not American, so it's not like we care about your racial issues.
>>
File: image.jpg (210KB, 650x633px)Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 650x633px
>>6816624
>my secret weapon of hot dude pics tumblr is unlisted
Secret's safe
>>
File: kyaa, fuck me harder sensei.gif (1MB, 540x568px)Image search: [Google]
kyaa, fuck me harder sensei.gif
1MB, 540x568px
>>6802111
>yfw he's done biporn http://imgur.com/a/0hJqr
>yfw theres's a chance
>>
>>6816319
>macho/Catholic culture makes them pretty homophobic and self loathing too
You're confusing Irish/Italian catholics with Hispanic catholics. It's way less intense than that for latinos. You find more self-loathing and stronger opinions about homos in America.

>>6816827
The guy is sucking it like it's a baby bottle.
>>
>>6816673
> http://www.tumbex.com/tumblr/daviddickdude/photo/tagged/size%20difference/page/1
Is it this one? :3
>>
>>6816963
>The guy is sucking it like it's a baby bottle.
That sounds pretty hot honestly.
Tfw no bf to nurse on your cock for hours.
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 425x640px)Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 425x640px
>>6816967
Ha no it's my secret. 50 pages of great bara dude pics

Good one tho
>>
File: 1471973350701.jpg (134KB, 1200x1357px)Image search: [Google]
1471973350701.jpg
134KB, 1200x1357px
>>6817038
Oh my, that guy is hot!
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 406x459px)Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 406x459px
>>6817113
Bears. Beat. Battlestar Galactaca
>>
File: e5234252.png (920KB, 856x616px)Image search: [Google]
e5234252.png
920KB, 856x616px
>>6817146
Normally I never use to think bald guys were hot, but the fact they have facial hair and body hair and muscles just makes it work. I now realize bald can be sexy when accented with hair and muscles.
>>
>>6817038
>>6817113
>>6817146
Too fat, imo.
>>
Does anyone have a webm of the bearcub guy in blue underwear dancing shirtless first showing off his back and then turning around (colour may be wrong since i'm colourblind)
>>
File: 1469928956443.webm (3MB, 640x800px)Image search: [Google]
1469928956443.webm
3MB, 640x800px
>>6817466
Have fun colorblind-kun.
>>
>>6817511
Thanks!
>>
>>6817466
Steve
>>
>>6817843
What bar is /mascgen/?
>>
>>6817911
bar? I don't understand what you're trying to ask.
>>
>>6817511

That ass though.
>>
>>6817911
>>6817917
Clearly we are a barbell, the best bar there is. Or maybe we're a curl barbell, which isn't straight.
>>
File: quinto_elemento2.jpg (18KB, 400x179px)Image search: [Google]
quinto_elemento2.jpg
18KB, 400x179px
>>6818596
>>
File: c26-B002XULC70-1-l.jpg (26KB, 450x230px)Image search: [Google]
c26-B002XULC70-1-l.jpg
26KB, 450x230px
>>6817911
>>
>tfw you match with 10/10 qt3.14
>you have the same interests
he's literally everything i've ever wanted in a guy
>>
File: aleksander shukir2.webm (566KB, 534x626px)Image search: [Google]
aleksander shukir2.webm
566KB, 534x626px
>>6816827
oh shit. i knew he did a porno but i thought it was just straight porn. he's fucked dudes too?
>>
File: 1463251092545.png (92KB, 253x224px)Image search: [Google]
1463251092545.png
92KB, 253x224px
>>6815776
Your Christian friend really sounds like a major tease. The chance is big he enjoys teasing you and doesn't realise the consequences.
Teasing you makes it sound like there is a chance he could be curious for guys though, but bicuriousity can be a destructive thing for friendships so be careful.
>>6819229
Tell us more +screencap pls
>tfw just deleted Tinder because no qt and put too much energy into getting those conversations going
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 387x960px)Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 387x960px
>Young professional
Why do gays call themselves this?
>>
How do I become more masc? Right now i'm in between being fem and masc.
>>
File: 1464562427190.png (1MB, 3200x4136px)Image search: [Google]
1464562427190.png
1MB, 3200x4136px
Ladies and gentlemen, the (((modern male)))!
>>
File: image.jpg (298KB, 1280x1283px)Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
298KB, 1280x1283px
>>6821092
You do you. Work out or play a sport. Be confident and enjoy what you enjoy

>>6821098
Somebody needs to let this artist know about the concept of clutter. Also can someone explain the (((parentheses))) thing? I'm old
>>
>>6821120
There was a chrome extension that got banned that put three parentheses around Jewish names
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 608x816px)Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 608x816px
>>6821152
Oh. Why?
>>
>>6821120
I'm thinking about starting a table tennis club at my technical college ( that's the only sports we have equipment for) does that count as masc? I'm also a graphic designer can I ever be truly masc?
>>
>>6821120
>(((parentheses)))
are used to draw attention to the fact that a given person, company, or idea has Jewish origin.

(((parenthesis))) are not antisemitic because they merely convey information about a person's heritage and leave the reader to draw his own conclusions. Many Jews use them on their social media.

That said, you'll be surprised how often they pop up for people comprising a mere 0.2% of the world population.
>>
>>6821204
Dude don't worry about whether things are masc or not, just do what you enjoy. Being preoccupied about it is really unattractive tbqh

>>6821296
I'll never understand anti-Semitism. I feel like it's just inherited bigotry because like, Jews don't even stand out that much anymore. Hell, you need a chrome-extension to point out they even exist, apparently.
>you'll be surprised how often they pop up for people comprising a mere 0.2% of the world population.
I mean, a Jew did start the world's most popular religion
>>
>>6821346
>I'll never understand antisemitism
You mean the hypothesis that a small but clever and highly interconnected group of people with a strong ingroup bias could come to control a vastly disproportionate amount of wealth and influence in the world?

Go lurk on 8/pol a while and keep an open mind.
>>
>>6816827
GIB LINK
>>
>>6819557
But the real question is...
... has he been fucked by dudes? ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 435x594px)Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 435x594px
>>6821397
Yeah like it's all just conspiracy theories to resent rich people. Like what did a Jew do to you, personally?

>go lurk on 8/pol for a while
I'd rather stick my hand in hydrochloric acid. Listen friend, you can find any place on the internet that will reaffirm your worldview, that doesn't make it any less bullshit. I could send you to a forum filled with people who SWEAR the earth is flat but that doesn't make it true. Anti-Semitism is dumb and bad and makes no sense.
>>
>>6821204
>does that count as masc?
I think you fail to understand what "masc" actually is. If you're so worried about coming off as masc, chances are you're insecure and trying way too hard.
Just do what makes you happy and, at most, try to become a better you. If the "better you" has a more masculine atitude, then so be it, but masculinity in and of itself is not necessarily the absolute best goal to strive for.
>>
Damn do white guys really hate asians lol

tfw korean guy into white guys

that explains why I dont really get hookups with them

tfw grindr has driven me to wanting to get plastic surgery
>>
>>6821204
>college
>graphic designer
tell me how that works out
>>
>>6821460
I'm not that anon, and actually I have a fondness for Jewish people since one of my best fuckbuddies was Jewish, but I do see where he comes from.
Jewish people, overall, do try to help each other out. Which is no surprise, it's very common amongst minorities and groups. And it's a verifiable fact that some industries, despite Jewish people being a minority, do seem to have a over-representation of them.
It does sound like a conspiracy, but it's known that there are a lot of Jewish people on the film industry, for example, which surely plays some part in the huge number of Holocaust movies.
Also, you should keep in mind that Israel is a country that actively tries to exert influence in other countries, and they often are involved in things you would never imagine.
I, once, was in an academic event and got to know a specialist on the field. Later on I tried to get into a lecture but there were no places left... Except that my colleague saw me and gave me a special pass, which was specifically sponsored by the Israeli Embassy because that lecture, and some others, had Jewish lecturers.
I'm not anti-semitic, in fact I'm more pro-jewish in most stuff, but I do recognize that they do exert influence.
>>
File: 1436426286014.jpg (53KB, 600x900px)Image search: [Google]
1436426286014.jpg
53KB, 600x900px
It's funny how /mascgen/ all reply in such an adult and sweet way about people asking if they can join /mascgen/ and asking about masculinity. Cute
>>
>>6821466
pretty good! I got hired as a Graphic Designer for my schools campus activities board. so I get to make posters for events and other stuff.
>>
>>6821462
thanks. I'm not overly worried about it. though I do stop myself from crossing my legs because I think that's fem. It's a weird obsession but it's cool I feel more confident manspreading.
>>
>>6821538
I mean it still just sounds like people resent Jews for having connections, when really connections in any industry is a helpful asset. It's called networking. I don't know why people get bitter about it when the super wealthy and other non-Jewish types do this all the time and nobody bats an eye

I mean, I tend to have a slight bias towards LGBT people, (my group calls people family when speculating if someone's gay, i.e. "is he family?") but it's not nefarious or anything
>>
>>6821464
half white half islander here. I don't find most Asian attractive unless they look masc. Though most Korean guys are super attractive and they all dress well. Other Asians not so much. Pic very much related!
>>
>>6821589
Yeah, networking is just a reality of life. For me, anti-semitism isn't the talking about the inherent networking around being Jewish, it's instead when people treat that as the most nefarious and immoral shit ever.

I too have some positive discrimination towards LGBT people, and I have favored people who came from the same school as me (the most rigorous school around here, by the way) and I'll likely favor people who come from the same university, once I'm done, because I do believe that my institution is great.

That's just a fact of life, really.

>>6821568
>stop myself from crossing my legs because I think that's fem
Funny you say that. I started doing that when I was a teen and only stopped doing that once it got bad on my spine, but I never saw it as particularly fem.
Tell us exactly what there is about you that you believe is fem.
>>
>>6821464
>do white guys really hate asians

i don't think gay guys hate asians.
i think asians get ignored on grindr because there is a stereotype that they have smaller dicks and most grindr fags are size queens/bottoms. personally, i am very attracted to asian men because they have great bodies and are smart and most of them love to be fucked by a white guy.

>>6821593
is that guy korean? he looks more japanese...
>>
>>6821657
>I never saw it as particularly fem

it depends on where you cross them.
if you rest your ankle on your knee that is masculine.
if you have your knee on your other knee, because of the ball-crushing aspect it is considered femme.
women sit like that so their pussy doesn't show when they are sitting down and wearing a dress.
>>
>>6821538
White have bias towards whites and so does every other group of people. The fact that Jewish people are successful and control a lot of wealth is their achievement. Everyone is trying to do the same. It's just hating their success, specially when they have faced a lot of discrimination.

>>6821464
Don't hate them. I just would never date one.
>>
>>6821657
I think mostly it's because females look better doing it. Also it kinda crushes your junk a bit. Mostly I think it's fem because it's a position women use to show off their legs. Where man spreading is objectivly the best seating position for men because it shows dominance.
>>
>>6821697
>grindr fags are size queens
Nah, I guess you don't know since you seem to like them, but it's definitely because of their face. The look very unmanly and a lot of their features just aren't attractive to Western people.
>>
>>6821697
I have no idea just an example of an hot Asian. Japanese dude can be pretty sexy if there not super skinny and anime mode.
>>
File: 1472025843389.jpg (48KB, 480x360px)Image search: [Google]
1472025843389.jpg
48KB, 480x360px
>>6821709
> as I write this I'm wearing my compression shorts while I drink milk for muh bulk
> tfw too swole to rest my knee over the other
> tfw 2masc 2b fem
> mfw
>>
What's mascgen's thoughts on brazilians?
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 400x599px)Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 400x599px
>>6821799
Eh
>>
>>6816405
I love seeing big muscular men just annihilate tiny twinks.
>>
>>6822017
and by annihilate I mean make mind-blowing love to
>>
File: image.jpg (187KB, 640x960px)Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 640x960px
>>6822017
Google "myvidster sizediffs"

It's my favorite playlist to follow and full of goodies. Although I have no attraction to twinks, I absolutely love Armond Rizzo because he's like 5' and will take on any guy of any size like a fucking champ. The size difference in his videos is a thing of beauty
>>
>>6822041

wow. that is a really big penis.
>>
File: cutecouple.jpg (217KB, 1080x1052px)Image search: [Google]
cutecouple.jpg
217KB, 1080x1052px
>>6821464
>>6821799

White here and I like Asians, but I'm pretty certain I like all races and types of ethnicity anyway.

>>6822017

> tfw twink who likes to dominate big, muscular men

I have actually had a few message me on dating apps recently, who say they're tops, but would bottom for me, because my profile information is very assertive and decisive, which seems to attract a lot of masculine guys.
>>
>>6822068
I think that's just the lighting.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 1201x1201px)Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 1201x1201px
>>6822074
Dude you have no idea how many huge guys love to be dominated. It's weird. Maybe it's my city but so many guys want to bottom. I lean submissive but I tend to be fiesty about it and guys just take that to mean I'm the dominant one all the time
>>
>>6822077

it goes down past the kids knees
>>
>>6820923
I think it's sort of a "no stoners/neets alowed sign."
>>6821092
Lift, grow a beard, get manly hobbies like competitive face punching and bear wrestling.
>>6821464
I love Asians. I have a huge thing for short guys though.
>>6821799
Never met one. I like latinos in general though.
>>
>>6822093
Yeah.
>tfw you had a chance to fuck the shit out of a 6'5" 260 amateur body builder.
>>
>>6822074
>my profile information is very assertive and decisive
>>6822093
>many huge guys love to be dominated

i'm versatile and i have to say that i just like a guy who knows what he wants. if you tell me you love my ass and you want to fuck it, i will totally let you. doesn't matter if you're a skinny twink or a huge muscle queen.
>>
>>6821754
Pics bb
>>
File: large.gif (514KB, 500x286px)Image search: [Google]
large.gif
514KB, 500x286px
>>6820923

it is a way of signalling that they are interested in networking for improving their job
>>
Would you?
>>
>>6822332
I just need to get me and my boyfriend some gym memberships and get to it
>>
>>6822346
>>
File: 1472500743424.png (1KB, 137x186px)Image search: [Google]
1472500743424.png
1KB, 137x186px
>>6822269
> implying I didn't post my butt in previous mascgens
>>
>>6822346
>gym memberships

That sounds like an excuse to procrastinate.
You can do pushups and other exercises at home using your own bodyweight or jugs filled with water. Calisthenics and running are great ways to improve heart health and slim down.
Expensive gym memberships are overrated (but a fun way to look at other men's bodies while they are changing/showering which can give you motivation!)
>>
>>6822346
>Tfw bf
>Tfw he doesn't like lifting
>>6822471
>Making us go through the archives
>>6822567
Gyms aren't usually that expensive.
If you can't afford $50 a month, there's always planet fitness.
>>
>>6822143
Did you not
>>
File: 1472054681973.jpg (76KB, 724x620px)Image search: [Google]
1472054681973.jpg
76KB, 724x620px
>>6822689
> he didn't save all of mascgen's 1st Edition Original Butts
> probably doesn't even have mascgen's Original Kitter's Kollection
> didn't even read /hbg/'s pastebin

Do you even masc4masc m8?
>>
>>6822922
I didn't. I was talking to a bunch of dudes on grindr when I met the bf.

We became official hours before the other guy begged me to come over and fuck him.

>>6822965
>Do you even masc4masc m8?
I'm new at this. Until recently I was masc4fem
>>
>>6822988
post pics of bf to see if it was worth it
>>
>>6822093

There's not many here. However, I'm a total top, so it's a deal-breaker for most, but there are quite a few who see it as being dominant and they really like it.

>>6822213

Whilst that's somewhat endearing, I find sluttiness to be a turn-off.
>>
>>6823062
>I find sluttiness to be a turn-off.

I guess you mistakenly thought I was hitting on you. I guess I should have said "If a person tells me they love my ass..."

Do you often think everything is about you?
>>
>>6821159
(((coincidences)))
>>
if your boyfriend calls you handsome, what are you supposed to call him?
he's a top.
>>
>>6824075
imaginary
>>
>>6824225
H O L Y
F U C K
>>
whats a good site for lots of amateur videos? Xtube used to be a good site but now its awful.
>>
What is the fastest way to add mass to my arms.
They look like twigs.

>>6824225
ho
lee
shit
>>
>>6815291
Unless it makes you uncomfortable don't say anything. I fucked up a beautiful bromance with one of my best friends because I did something stupid. You'll miss those moments where he doesn't have his guard up.
>>
>>6825289
maybe it wasnt that good of a bromance
>>
File: IMG_4145.png (2MB, 1087x954px)Image search: [Google]
IMG_4145.png
2MB, 1087x954px
Very proud of my booty gains lately. This was taken while warming up and before a HIIT session.
>>
>>6825407
Good for you anon, the more beefy gays in the world the better
>>
File: mirrorpic.jpg (65KB, 960x958px)Image search: [Google]
mirrorpic.jpg
65KB, 960x958px
>>6825407
Keep on squatting f.a.m. We are all gonna make it

>>6825106
Wanting to only add mass to your arms is pleb-tier and you're bound to look unproportional, unbalanced and disgusting, but you could do dips, bicep curls and wrist curls. That would work your forearm, biceps and triceps. You would also need to eat adequately, which I doubt you know how to do since you're asking something so pleb to begin with.

But you shouldn't do that, you should instead do a real lifting routine like squatting-anon-kun, who's dutifully squatting in accordance with the Lord's holiest order.
>>
File: SPoncreatine.jpg (229KB, 640x798px)Image search: [Google]
SPoncreatine.jpg
229KB, 640x798px
>Sp if he lifted
>>
>>6825927
i already look unproprtional.
my arms are lagging compared to the rest of me.
pull the stick out of your ass.
>>
>>6826332
Then do your biceps and wrist curls and dips. You can also do tricep extensions with a dumbbell or cable. Justin Lascek said that hammer curls are a bit better so maybe do that.
>>
>>6815926
sauce please, if there's a YT for this I need to know
>>
>>6826526
https://youtu.be/Q024JvTsM80
>>
>>6826530
thank you, and that is apparently his hottest video...guy needs to use some skin treatment stuff if he's going to roid that hard
>>
>>6826530
Is that skeletor?
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 640x1136px)Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 640x1136px
>>6826593
Yeah his acne gets really bad in later videos. Plus I'm pretty sure he's just a straight dude gay baiting because he's obsessed with himself.

>>6826597
Twinks are the necessary half of the equation in the size difference kink, usually
>>
>>6825389
There was a lot of physical touching as in laying legs avross laps and heads on each others legs. Talking about personal things as well and it all stopped.
>>
>>6826332
Add an arm day.
The pump from doing Tris/bis super settled is amazing.
>>
File: CnYBd9MWYAQZZKP.jpg (193KB, 1200x884px)Image search: [Google]
CnYBd9MWYAQZZKP.jpg
193KB, 1200x884px
>>6826759
>tfw over do it on biceps and your tendon of biceps brachii muscle is sore and painful for 3 days afterward
>>
File: image.jpg (354KB, 1179x1920px)Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
354KB, 1179x1920px
Does mascgen want kids? How many? Adopt or surrogacy?
>>
>>6826855
I'd love to have kids. Unfortunately my only real option was to become a priest. It has worked out great though. I've been able to touch the lives of many children this way.
>>
>>6826855
Don't really want kids, despite liking them. I've already talked with some lesbros, though, who want my glorious homosexual sperm.

>>6826862
> priest
> able to touch the lives of many children this way
Oh boy.
Joking aside, why was becoming a priest your only option? How did that happen?
>>
>>6826907
p sure he's BSing familam. Do you think a man of god would shitpost on 4chan
>>
File: 1472106356762.jpg (68KB, 600x803px)Image search: [Google]
1472106356762.jpg
68KB, 600x803px
>>6826922
Yes, there're plenty on /b/ posting child porn.
>>
>>6826810
Scary. The hardest part of lifting imo is not going hard, it's holding back. >>6826855
Defintely want kids. Don't think I could adopt a kid, unless they were already related to me.
>>
>>6826855
No
0
N/A

kids are the fucking worst
there are already way too many of them, start putting them in stew and making stew soup for the homeless

Pets are nice though
>>
>>6826855
May never have my own, but I love kids.
Dudes that hate kids is a major turn off.

takes some next level selfishness not to be able to enjoy kids, imo
>>
>>6826855

Yes, but only when I have the money, and have accomplished most of my ambitions. I wouldn't say more than 3. Sex, adoption, or surrogacy. I don't mind any (I'm bi).
>>
>>6817165
I had the same expereince gaynon. I didn't like the bald look, then I met this guy who was bald, beareded, and fucking hot af. Now I'm...pretty down with the whole bald thing. Hair is nice too though.
>>
>>6817511
>colorblind-kun
>kek
>not trying to make fun of colorblindness but that wording was just funny man
>>
>>6822965
That image is p good.
>>
File: bear.jpg (51KB, 400x407px)Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
51KB, 400x407px
>>6828243
> not knowing proper greentext usage
> not being accostumed to 4chan-tier nihongo honorifics
Oh you sweet summer child. I was going to mock you, but now I can only think that your newfagness is cute. CUTE!
>>
File: schukir11.webm (2MB, 1280x720px)Image search: [Google]
schukir11.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Some webms for my favorite anons
>>
File: butts.webm (1MB, 1280x720px)Image search: [Google]
butts.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1470097985038.webm (2MB, 853x480px)Image search: [Google]
1470097985038.webm
2MB, 853x480px
Does anyone have the remaining oil wrestling webms?
>>
>>6828852
I don't didn't save them on my phone.
Post em if you find em.
>>
>>6828283
Aww thanks for calling me cute :) I'm decently new here.

That man is perfect.
>>
File: 1471470006502.gif (1MB, 200x131px)Image search: [Google]
1471470006502.gif
1MB, 200x131px
>>6829140
>decently new
>>
>>6829191
:( ok ok I'm pretty fucking new. I didn't start coming here daily until this summer you got me.
>>
So i broke up with my gf a couple of months ago for reasons i'm not going to get into. Since then, I have been chatting with this dude online. He's nearly 30 so much older than me but he's pretty damn handsome and we get along well. Anyway, he's pretty domineering when it comes to sex which wouldn't be too much of a problem but I don't really have much experience with guys, especially ones into S&M. The thought does turn me on but I'm still really nervous. We're thinking of meeting up but i'm not really sure how this all works.

Anybody have any advice?
>>
File: 5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg (32KB, 250x272px)Image search: [Google]
5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg
32KB, 250x272px
>>6829286
>broke up with my gf
>gf
>>
>>6829286
Tell him upfront that you're new to this. Don't be afraid to tell him if something makes you uncomfortable.
>>
>>6829286
>went from str8 into a daddy relationship
your therapist hit the jackpot
>>
>>6829310

Yeah, the only problem is that I feel like i've been leading him on and kinda been playing into the whole S&M thing. It seemed harmless because we were mostly just texting but it just seems more real now. Don't get me wrong, i'm into it but i'm just really inexperienced.

>>6829332

he's more jockish than anything desu (part of why I find him attractive).
>>
>>6829389
You're gonna love it. Just let him please you.
>>
File: 1463197843628.gif (4MB, 578x272px)Image search: [Google]
1463197843628.gif
4MB, 578x272px
>>6828833
Goddamn, i just wanna fall and have my face buried in that ass.
>>
>>6829389
You should probably get back with your girlfriend and start a family.
You still have time to turn your life around and get back on track before it's too late.
>>
>>6829265
>:(
lurk more
>>
File: 1354749712370.gif (24KB, 200x200px)Image search: [Google]
1354749712370.gif
24KB, 200x200px
Remember me, /mascgen/?

http://studiomoh.com/fun/census/results.php
>>
>>6830564
>Gym Bunny

I guess I like that. I'm DYEL though.
>>
>>6830564
>noodlesandbeef

I wish I didn't.
>>
>>6830564
>muscle cub
Neat
>>
>>6829265
>>
>>6830564
this is fucking stupid
>>
>>6830564
I find this thing so curious in a bad way. It literally is a bloated tool that isn't even particularly revealing
For instance, height means literally nothing. All of the categories, save for one, have the same average height, and I don't think height is even used to calculate BMI in this.
Hairiness is also a pretty useless criteria, what the fuck even is "average" hairiness? How did the people who took part in the research even know what average hairiness is?
If this limited itself to age, height, weight and bodyfat (thus discovering body composition), it would have been so much better.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 426x750px)Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 426x750px
>>6830564
>tfw pup

I just want a big bara bf, mascgen. Is that so bad?
>>
>>6831966
Post pics. We'll gind you a bf
>>
File: image.jpg (305KB, 840x1280px)Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
305KB, 840x1280px
>>6832050
no lol
>>
File: Homero grin.gif (1MB, 194x284px)Image search: [Google]
Homero grin.gif
1MB, 194x284px
>>6830564
>stats from 10 months ago: twink
>stats now: gym bunny
It may be silly but reading this made me pretty happy. We're all gonna make it.
Although I'm surprised and how many of these cliques there are, I'm surprised at how such a big community managed to agree on such an autistic criteria for body types.
>>
>>6832246
Nobody agreed upon these criteria. These bodytypes were assembled from the answers for a form, and if a certain statistically relevant number of people had a similar bodytype and self-identified under the same label, then it got recognized.
That's why some of these body types are kind of autistic, they emerged from the collective autism of humankind.
>>
File: brian-by-frank-louis-01.jpg (303KB, 800x1200px)Image search: [Google]
brian-by-frank-louis-01.jpg
303KB, 800x1200px
>>6821092
>>6821120
>>6821346
>>6821462

That's something I have been wondering about for a while. It always seemed to me like being considered masculine is more a kind of status thing in the sense that it depends on how other people perceive you, whereas femininity is just something people automatically recognize in you (probably because it's easier to be). For example, doing whatever you enjoy and not caring what other people think about that is considered masculine, but at the same time if the things you enjoy are knitting and watching My Little Pony then people are going to think you're a fem faggot no matter how little you care about their opinion and how confident you are in what you enjoy.

For me personally though it relates to a general question; Since I'm not buff AF and not a macho type (though definitely not fem either), how do you communicate to people beforehand that you're a top and a dominant one at that? For dating apps it's obvious because you just list that on your profile, but for every other case I'm sort of lost. Since people don't expect me to be a dominant top, do I really have to flat out tell people or are there more subtle ways to go about it?

Similarly, how do you find a good balance between being passive and being more proactive and ''out there'' with flirting and sexual advances? Seems to me like being very forward about it can either work out very well or backfire badly. I figured that since I'm most into submissive guys, coming on strongly would probably attract them to me more, but it's still risky. Then again, if someone is into you and wants to fuck then they'll probably respond positively no matter how aggressively you come on to them short of just raping them.

Got really long and ranty lel, soz guys.
>>
File: 1469440710052.jpg (2MB, 1679x2387px)Image search: [Google]
1469440710052.jpg
2MB, 1679x2387px
>>6832372
>doing whatever you enjoy and not caring what other people think about that is considered masculine
Yep.

> but at the same time if the things you enjoy are knitting and watching My Little Pony then people are going to think you're a fem faggot
Well, now you're just wrong, really.
The way I see it is, if your attitude as a whole is intensely masculine (self-disciplined, respectable, proactive, a leader, physically capable, etc) then you do get some "credits" to do intensely feminine things without being feminine yourself.
I, for example, often bake stuff and take it to college, to share with my classmates, and nobody nowadays finds that particularly feminine since they know the kind of guy I am.
I have many female friends, who often confide in me and have taken to calling me "mommy" since I'm a few years older and more responsible, and I also take care of baby animals, I'm great with them, and people find that cute. Still, I almost everyday hear comments about how I'm the most masculine guy around, even amongst straight guys.
My perspective is that masculine is actually ENHANCED by having a few extremely feminine interests WHILE carrying them proudly, without fear of being judged.
See these two guys in the picture? One of them posts here on mascgen. And you can bet that, if I saw these two on the street, I would comment on how masculine they are. Because you DO NEED to be masculine to wear that stuff, you have to be extremely proud of yourself.
>>
File: 1462502310561.jpg (2MB, 3022x4032px)Image search: [Google]
1462502310561.jpg
2MB, 3022x4032px
>>6832372
>how do you communicate to people beforehand that you're a top and a dominant one at that?
Depends on the circumstances. In my experience, the most fail-proof way of doing that is... groping their ass. Really. Do that shit when you're making out with someone and, well, if they aren't stupid they will get it.

> dominant
Be confident, and maybe act a bit cocky, and don't act passively. Instead of being shy, lead the conversation and, sometimes, poke some more sensitive subjects to test your limits.
I find that doing shit that tests people's limits (in a responsible, considerate manner), like a witty joke or a precise question, often gets the message across.
They won't know for sure you're dominant, but they'll expect it more.

> balance between being passive and being more proactive and ''out there'' with flirting and sexual advances?
Well, being dominant is not exactly the same as being aggressive. You can be extremely delicate, even gentle, and still be dominant by being plain assertive. You don't need to throatfuck someone to be dominant, if you've got enough game you can just say "Suck it" and they'll already want to be your little toy.
My overall philosophy on this is that I just don't repeat myself. If I'm communicating with someone I met at a party, an app or whatever, I'll say what I have to say clearly and directly, without euphemisms, and only once. And if I give someone a chance or an order, I'll say it only once, too.
If I want to hook up with someone, I'll give them a single chance. If they flake or hesitate, then it's over. And when I'm hooking up, by the time we're actually having sex I'll already have asked a few questions or gotten an idea on what the guy likes. Based on that I'll order him on what to do — exclusively around what was agreed upon. So I've never had someone "disobey" me during sex, since if we've gotten to that point I've already made sure they want to obey me.
>>
>>6832415
>that pic
>skips leg day

Ayy lmao
>>
>>6832089
lol
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

>>6832706
Could just have weak calves. Can't really see quads or glutes in the pic.
>>
>>6832706
>>6832720
Calf size is not a particularly good indicator of strength. It depends a lot on insertions, which is completely genetic and cannot be changed, and getting calf hypertrophy is notoriously tricky — so much so that many people don't even bother training them.
>>
>>6832415
Blues obviously the bottom
>>
File: 1471953338964.gif (3MB, 300x169px)Image search: [Google]
1471953338964.gif
3MB, 300x169px
>>6832890
> bigger, swoler guy being the bottom
That's literally my fetish
>>
File: sweat.gif (2MB, 1920x1076px)Image search: [Google]
sweat.gif
2MB, 1920x1076px
>>6832890
pls b true
>>
File: FamilyGuyHerbert.jpg (15KB, 300x206px)Image search: [Google]
FamilyGuyHerbert.jpg
15KB, 300x206px
>>6802111
mmmmmmm nice and muscly, mmmmmmmm
>>
>>6833067
>http://imgur.com/a/0hJqr
>>
>>6833102
> woman
Most vile and distasteful.
>>
File: Nah.jpg (5KB, 236x236px)Image search: [Google]
Nah.jpg
5KB, 236x236px
>>6833007
>>6832947
>>6832890
We're both verse.
>>
File: tumblr_oazrpsRSA31txg5sso1_540.png (473KB, 540x540px)Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oazrpsRSA31txg5sso1_540.png
473KB, 540x540px
>>6833272
verse master race
>>
File: 1471155573124.jpg (36KB, 600x582px)Image search: [Google]
1471155573124.jpg
36KB, 600x582px
> be novice lifter
> struggling to do a 5rep set of 116kg deadlift
> pig out after that to make sure that I get em gains
> today easily lifted 118kg for 9reps without breaking a sweat
> mfw gonna sleep tight tonight

>>6833272
Well, that's neat too.
>>
File: TiTJZiQ.jpg (248KB, 498x768px)Image search: [Google]
TiTJZiQ.jpg
248KB, 498x768px
>>6832464
>>6832415

Hmm good enough points. I'm really already doing most of the things you guys mentioned so I don't know what I'm really worrying about. Thanks anon-senpais.

>>6821464

It certainly seems like there's less attraction to Asians among gay white men, for whatever reason that might be. I think it's stupid; I personally know I don't find most Asians attractive, but like with any race there's going to be attractive ones (pic related) so I think that instead of doing that ''No Asian, no black'' etc. kind of bullshit people should just take it on an individual basis instead of pretending like it's such a pain to simply tell people of a certain race who hit you up that you're not interested.
>>
http://www.wikihow.com/Pick-Up-Gay-Men

here you go /masc/
you might need this
>>
>>6821464
No hate, maybe all that soy diet really makes Asians more feminine. Still some Asian men are 10/10 for me and even smaller benis looks nice. But that's mostly bara-guys from Japan like pic related. The only attractive Korean male I saw was dude in this MV
https://youtu.be/vLbfv-AAyvQ
>>
>>6833310
>twins
>>
>>6833365
I find America's (and, to a certain extent, Europe's) struggle with multiculturalism and ethnicities to be kind of funny. On this whole LGBT discussion every minority population wants the spotlight for themselves, so they can complain about how white men don't like them. And, despite white men being "so shallow o m g am i rite?" these same individuals still have a particular attraction towards white men.
It seems, to me, like such a bucket of crabs mentality. Instead of actively doing what they can to improve themselves — so they would become God-tier blacks/asians/arabs — this discussion often ends up reaching the level of "white men are shit but they should actively seek out people from my race because I love white cock!"

I lived for a while in a place where I was constantly judged, bullied and outright harassed because of my origins, because people thought I was shit-tier for their tastes, and I fucking dealt with it. And if someone would judge me for that, you can bet I wouldn't even consider them as a possible romantic partner. It makes me wonder why minorities in some places want so much to get along with the "oppressive whites."
>>
>>6833424

I see this every time I see a bear couple.
It's ironic how the 'bear community' will lament twinks for being in an exclusive clique when bears seem so narcissistic that they aspire to emotionally attach themselves to individuals who look almost identical to them.

>>6833417

> soy gives you tits meme
> soy makes you fem

Everything in moderation.
>>
>>6833463
>minorities in some places
This is legit an issue that is only brought up if you ask a black or asian. Why are you so triggered by it? They are entitled to their opinion. This is coming from someone that would never date asian or black guys no matter what they look like.

>>6833532
It's weird to me when people talk of twinks as "narcissistic" because they don't look like they care about what they look like at all. They wear girls clothes or other boner killing crap that people laugh at. A well-groomed, fit man seems more narcissistic than any twink to me. Not that I mind guys trying to look their best.
>>
>>6833639
>Why are you so triggered by it?
This discussion is extremely frequent on this board, in other lgbt discussion forums and even in my college. I see and hear from it it far too often. So, yeah, you might say I'm triggered.
>>
File: bitchflappinhergums.jpg (19KB, 198x303px)Image search: [Google]
bitchflappinhergums.jpg
19KB, 198x303px
>>6833532
>bears vs. twinks argument
this is what you look like to us
>>
>>6829566
Yeah, I guess will see anyway.
>>
>tfw date with a qtπ saturday
>>
>>6833822
What is he like? And is he qt handsome or qt personality or both? Also pic pls.
>>
>tfw bb sex with bae
>tfw you head to the gym afterwards
>tfw his testosterone starts leaking out of you when doing squats

;;
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-02-12-11-35.png (126KB, 480x854px)Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-02-12-11-35.png
126KB, 480x854px
>>6833386
>That moment when you don't know if a handshake will be a handshake or a broshake and you both attempt a different one
>>
>>6816150
this is how I want to look.
>>
File: dna192-cole-01.jpg (590KB, 1248x1560px)Image search: [Google]
dna192-cole-01.jpg
590KB, 1248x1560px
>>6833463

To be fair I don't have much experience with people bitching about their race not being attractive to whatever group they happen to be into so I might just be not as annoyed by it. I think that people are justified in saying that the fact an asian 10/10 is like a white 6/10 to most people is in fact hurtful. You should try to be the best that you can be in any case but it would still be shitty to have people writing you off from the start just because of your race. Then again, most of this relates only to dating apps and hookups, in which case it truly is all about superficiality and getting the hottest cock as soon as possible with the least effort involved so with that whole attitude in mind it's only natural people superficially write others off so easily. If anything I think it would be beneficial for Asians who feel like they're unfairly treated to try and move away from the whole hookup bullshit and instead look into actually dating and getting into an environment where people aren't purely thinking with their dicks.

So yeah I do think people of certain races are certainly over-exaggerating their dismissal by white guys and can do more about making it easier on themselves and becoming more attractive in general, but at the same time gays really are terribly superficial and prejudiced, especially in specific cliques, which is pretty fucking ironic if you ask me.
>>
How do you guys deal with feelings of lonelyness anons?
>>
>>6836129
>that people are justified in saying that the fact an asian 10/10 is like a white 6/10 to most people is in fact hurtful

Yes, I understand that it's hurtful. At the same time, though, aren't there people who have characteristics that are seen as similarly (and unfairly) unattractive?
Many people outright refuse to date short guys, we've even discussed this many times here on mascgen. It doesn't matter if the guy is insanely handsome and full bara mode, there'll still be many people who won't like him because of his height. Many of these possible characteristics are unchangeable or, at least, too expensive to change. Some people just have unattractive facial features, others have unsolvable medical issues that people just don't like.
And, let's face it, globally the number of people who'll face some of these dating discriminators likely is much higher than the relatively small population of asians in America and Europe and African-Americans. Still you don't ever see all this debate about how "women and men don't ever date manlets o m g!", and you surely will never see many others ethnic minorities in other countries complaining about how "dating is so hard when you're Romani in the France-Germany border!"

I do understand how hard it can be when you're from a minority who faces dating discrimination — hell, my dating life is shit too — but I just find it curious how there's so much systematic focus on how being black and/or asian is so terrible when you want to date white guys when so many other issues are ignored.
That said, seeing this being discussed about asian guys is not as common as it is about black guys, I do recognize that. And if you think I'm triggered, well, you might just be right.
>>
>>6836879
Alcohol. Or Grindr.
>>
>>6836879
I hug a pillow during my sleep, makes it easier to fall asleep. I go to the gym and study, that keeps my mind and body busy, and I have friends in which I can depend on.
It makes the loneliness more bearable, but it's still shit. I still get depressed sometimes.
>>
>>6837109
Daw. Post pics.
I'll be your internet bf.
>>
>>6837125
I'm the Brazilian anon who posted the picture with kitter a few threads back, you might have seen me already.
>>
>>6837183
The one who was having problems finding other powerlifters?

There's a couple of Brazilanons.

Haven't seen the pic but it sounds cute.
>>
File: 1469740147871.jpg (29KB, 480x490px)Image search: [Google]
1469740147871.jpg
29KB, 480x490px
>>6837198
Yes, I'm the one whose college has no powerlifting shit whatsoever, and also I'm the anon who's taking care of good kitter. I might post a new pic later tonight if I feel like it.
>>
>>6837235
I'll be waiting.
In a totally not creepy stalker way. lol
>>
File: received_1086958311398048.jpg (22KB, 320x480px)Image search: [Google]
received_1086958311398048.jpg
22KB, 320x480px
>>6810383
Fat American 18yo reporting in
>>
File: 9898989898.jpg (80KB, 540x772px)Image search: [Google]
9898989898.jpg
80KB, 540x772px
>>6835778
Reading this gave me a boner. Am I going to hell?
>>
File: image_7.png (61KB, 252x221px)Image search: [Google]
image_7.png
61KB, 252x221px
>>6829265
>:(
>>
>>6837697
>Fat American
Shameful display.
>>6837862
Yes. Though shall not profane the squat rack.
>>6837889
:3 :D
>>
>>6836879
Just keep moving. Go out. Do stuff. Play video games. I used to have bad loneliness pangs before my first bf, but I'm used to it now. And yeah, like >>6837109 , I spoon my pillow and listen to Ryuichi Sakamoto at night to help me fall asleep.

https://youtu.be/Qmn4wcbCCgc
https://youtu.be/n22sa5kEsHM

>tfw fall is coming
>>
>>6837235

You're doing good work anon.
It's damn nice to see there are people out there who care about mother nature and its species. I'm glad kitter has a good home.
>>
File: 6vpwo0j.jpg (66KB, 500x485px)Image search: [Google]
6vpwo0j.jpg
66KB, 500x485px
>>6838421
these are really nice anon. thanks.

though I still feel lonely.
>>
Which type of bottom do you prefer Mascgen?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11143787
>>
>>6840351
> six votes
Well that's everyone
>>
>>6840351
>no tsundere option

It's best when they're in denial of their dicklust at first
>>
File: buttslut (2).jpg (49KB, 611x463px)Image search: [Google]
buttslut (2).jpg
49KB, 611x463px
>>6840653
>tsundere

I remember gaygen's tsundere bottom, good times
>>
>>6840671
which one?
>>
>>6840710
filename, pic is his butt
>>
>>6840653
This would actually be the best option, albeit unrealistic and inconvenient.
>>
Any muscle bottoms here who is into being banged by cute twinks?
>>
>>6842579

I very much doubt this. It's like a fetish that only exists in the virtual world.
>>
>>6842579
When a bottom gets older and works out. They become bottom bears. I feel like a lot aren't picky about who fucks them, because it's harder to get laid when you're older, so they will sleep with twinks.

Anyway, if you want a muscle bear, go to a big city you'll find one easily, although they will probably be older. I feel like younger ones will still have options with young muscle tops which is what they generally prefer.
>>
File: 4.jpg (290KB, 1014x853px)Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
290KB, 1014x853px
>>6842725
30-40 y.o. muscle bottom daddy bf is a perfect option
>>
File: sleep1.png (264KB, 540x429px)Image search: [Google]
sleep1.png
264KB, 540x429px
>>6837062
Browsing grindr or any datingapp in a state of loneliness with intent to stop the feeling only increases the feeling alot imo
>>6837109
Awh, love makes one wait for so long. I keep busy but it's the longing for a loving touch that can make me sad sometimes.
>>6838421
Ryuichi is really nice to listen to, added it to my study playlist. What do you mean with "I'm used to it now." You dont have a boyfriend anymore?

I'm joining a windsurfing student's sport organisation, which will be loads of fun probably. I have given up on finding love any time soon, though.
>>
>>6842764
Agreed. 35 yrs, bf is 53. both vers. He loves to be pounded. And I love pounding his muscled ass.
>>
>>6842796
Hey, giving up on love worked for me. IDK if it's just being more relaxed, or whatever, but here I am, married to a wonderful guy, who is my best friend and best lover all in one. Give it time.
>>
Guys how do I learn how to suck dick.
I've started seeing a guy and we haven't had sex yet but I'm worried that I'll scare him off with a horrible blow job.
>>
How do you guys learn to control your jealousy? I'm not super jealous, but it irks me slightly that my bf is good friends with someone who he used to hook up with while me and him knew each other (even though we weren't together back then).

I've tried to be open minded but I feel like I'll never embrace the guy as a friend of my own because of that.
>>
Page 8. Huh
>>
>>6849206
>my bf is good friends with someone who he used to hook up with

You don't have to control anything. You should tell your boyfriend to show you some respect and stop hanging out with his fuckbuddies.

Because yes, they are either fucking already or will be fucking again soon.
>>
>>6810356
Could I talk about science stuff for hours or is that inane? I need people to talk my ideas through with cause thinking out loud helps me focus.

>>6830564
Muscle Pup? I've been going to the gym more but I still think I'm not muscly or nothin.
>>
>>6849206
You don't need to be friends with him. Definitely set boundaries with regards to how you are comfortable with your boyfriend hanging out with him. Don't just tell him that he can't be with a friend because it makes you a little uncomfortable cause that's edging dangerously close to abusive behavior. But definitely talk about how it makes you feel with your bf and try to build some sort of paradigm where he can still enjoy his friendship while making sure you are secure in your relationship.
>>
File: Snapchat-8917571644336143570.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px)Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8917571644336143570.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
am i masc
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 640x480px)Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>6842796
>Ryuichi is really nice to listen to, added it to my study playlist. What do you mean with "I'm used to it now." You dont have a boyfriend anymore?

Right. It was a long distance relationship we broke up on account of us losing interest in each other and lacking to keep in touch. No drama. No petty fight. We both ended on a pretty uneventful note. We're still friends though we don't really talk to each other that much and the remnants leaves you with a rusted, empty feeling inside. I actually went out of the country to meet him for the first time earlier this year. Just getting out and going to another place I've never been before was very nice. It was in that trip that I realized that I forced myself into a relationship for the wrong reasons of wanting it so bad. It was contrived love.

Being alone hurts; it really does. A scary truth to realize is that not everyone is cut out to have a boyfriend or even a husband in their lifetime. So like other Anons (>>6846120) I'm just enjoying life at the fullest and letting love come to me. I know that I'm still fighting the good fight: I'm getting /fit/ and taking care of my body, I'm working hard and moving up in the world, all the while enjoying it at my own pace. With this, I'm determined that I will find a guy who can make me completely vulnerable and appreciate the world with me and fight along with somewhere down the road. Life works in mysterious ways like that.
>>
File: 1471304020048.gif (607KB, 500x238px)Image search: [Google]
1471304020048.gif
607KB, 500x238px
>>6851083
>Long hair is feminine
>soft girl like facial features
Nope, I seriously can't tell if you're a guy or a girl.
>>
>>6822567
>You can do pushups and other exercises at home using your own bodyweight or jugs filled with water. Calisthenics and running are great ways to improve heart health and slim down.
yes, but you won't get anywhere near the size of the guys in the pic
shit, it might be good for losing weight but you will most likely get barely any muscle development at all
>>
File: brock9_chrisfitzgerald.jpg (243KB, 774x515px)Image search: [Google]
brock9_chrisfitzgerald.jpg
243KB, 774x515px
>>6852549
>Long hair is feminine
only if you're an insecure faggot
>>
>>6852782
dudes who look masc with long hair would look even more masc without it
long hair is naturally fem, don't know why you're even trying to argue the point
>>
>>6852793
>long hair is naturally fem
tell that to the vikings
>>
>>6852828
Vikings were just lazy.
>>
>>6852793
>long hair is naturally fem, don't know why you're even trying to argue the point

>I get to decide the masc/fem dichotomy

Kys.
>>
>>6851083
Assuming it's not bait, you're not femme.
Solution: hit puberty.
>>
>>6853996
you're femme*

>>6852782
>>6852793
>>6852828
Long hair can look good on masculine guys, the thing is it's hard to pull off successfully.
>>
>>6849129
Practice.
>>6849638
Go for it. If it's beyond my ken, you might just get lot of nods and noncommittal grunting.
>>6852966
Vikings were pretty fem.
>>
>looks like tarzan, talks like jane

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>6821558
"Most manly men are the kindest" Hm. Almost as if all this gender issue and femboi shit is from people striving to be feminine.
>>
>>6854429
Well that's good to hear, most people kinda just get mad at me when I start going off on long tangents.
>>6852549
That ain't long hair, long hair looks fine on guys, that's artfully ruffled short girl hair.
>>
> 291 replies
Time to decide next edition, boys. Dubs gets it.
>>
File: 20160906073632_1.jpg (131KB, 680x384px)Image search: [Google]
20160906073632_1.jpg
131KB, 680x384px
and so it begins
>>
File: 20160906074933_1.jpg (139KB, 846x676px)Image search: [Google]
20160906074933_1.jpg
139KB, 846x676px
>>6858666
>666
It is time.
>>
>>6858666
>>6858690
> And so it begins edition
>>
>>6852793
>dudes who look masc with long hair [...]
... are HOT AS FUCK
>>
>>6859044
Never got the attraction.
>>
>>6859050
this
>>
>>6859050
It's all about the warrior aesthetic. Wild, powerful and untamed you know?
>>
File: 1472956144950.png (763KB, 650x987px)Image search: [Google]
1472956144950.png
763KB, 650x987px
>>6859119
meh, short hair is still more masculine
>>
>>6859282
I disagree. Long hair is less.. domesticized and thus more manly imho
>>
File: 1472996078636.gif (295KB, 600x426px)Image search: [Google]
1472996078636.gif
295KB, 600x426px
> short hair is more masc!
> no long hair is more masc!

Autism at it's finest, lads.
>>
>>6859313
Civil debates aren't autistic anon. We're both just stating our preferences.
>>
>>6859313
agreed
>>
File: image.jpg (485KB, 1280x850px)Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
485KB, 1280x850px
>>6859313
Can we at least agree chest hair is most important?
>>
>>6859313
you're in mathc gen after all, home of the biggest pussies on this board
probably the same types who bicker about racism and rape in the porn industry while they browse /hm/
>>
File: 1468104327302.jpg (42KB, 426x532px)Image search: [Google]
1468104327302.jpg
42KB, 426x532px
>>6859398
> tfw have great bodyhair and beard genetics
> tfw hairy all over except chest and back

At least I have a good beard.
>>
File: image.png (247KB, 387x524px)Image search: [Google]
image.png
247KB, 387x524px
>>6859433
Back hair is the only kind of hair that's take it or leave it for me

That's it hair edition for next one. Someone get on it
>>
>>6859449
No, it has been already projected to be "So it begins edition" next.
TRIPS SIX don't lie.
>>6858666
>>
I'm making the new edition, don't worry. Also I'm fixing the OP for next ed.
>>
>>6859482
What would be done to fix it? I don't see any issues.
>>
>>6859482
oh, then let the one i just started die. I like the pic, tho, do you want to use it?

/6859487/
>>
>>6859487
It's begun.
>>
>>6859499
The bump limit is 311. Why don't you fucking hold on to your fucking panties you spurgy shithole.
>>
>>6859498
No link to the hbg pastebin, what's in there just leads to the main pastebin website.
>>
Sometimes I wonder if it's worth being masc/buff if you're asian. Maybe I should just be a cute twink instead, I would probably get more dick that way.
>>
>new thread is still visible in catalog but completely spazzes out

HIROSHIMAAAAAA
>>
Can someone make a new thread? I'm on mobile right now
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 103


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
All images are hosted on imgur.com, see cdn.4archive.org for more information.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.