[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After seven months on testosterone, I'm passing so well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: shutterstock_37190596_crop380w.jpg (103KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_37190596_crop380w.jpg
103KB, 380x250px
After seven months on testosterone, I'm passing so well that I got a lot of double-looks and questions when presenting documentation for an overseas trip. I've identified as a boy so long and have used my chosen name for over ten years that I forget I'm still legally female and that my legal name is very feminine. All the paperwork and costs for a legalized name/gender change make me anxious but after my trip, I feel like it's going to be quite necessary soon. Does anyone have tips for making this process as painless as possible? One part that I don't like is that I will have to publish my legal name in a newspaper and I think that's so embarrassing cause it's really no one else's business what I do. Also I have a lot of medical debts I'll never be able to pay off because America is so great so will this cause them to deny me changing my identity? How will I be able to inform my employer, cause I live in a state where it's legal to fire someone for falling under the lgbt umbrella...
>>
>>6742054
>One part that I don't like is that I will have to publish my legal name in a newspaper and I think that's so embarrassing cause it's really no one else's business what I do
where the fuck do you live that they'll just do that to people
>>
>>6744153
seriously what the fuck???
>>
>>6742054
>he wasn't born with a gender neutral name

o i am laffin
>>
>>6744153
>>6744277

I'm not OP, but they do that in NJ. Worse yet, none of the newspapers the court could order you to publish the date of the name change hearing and the decision in, if granted, offer the option to print in the newspaper without publishing online. The only options are online+newspaper or online only.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.