[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ummm is it ok for boys to like other boys... like... in that way...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 4

File: 1458664124070.jpg (501KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1458664124070.jpg
501KB, 1000x1000px
Ummm is it ok for boys to like other boys...

like... in that way...?
>>
Its the only way
>>
yes.
>>
>>6739509
Pic is literally what I want but can't get because I'm the first born son and am expected to marry a woman and get children. Life sucks so hard, maybe if I hurry up, raise a son and then divorce my wife I can embrace my homosexuality for the rest of my life.
>>
>>6739610
Which boy do you want to be?
>>
>>6739610
Where do you live that being firstborn matters so much??
>>
>>6739610
Or just tell your parents to fuck off and expect your siblings to do it.
Was/were your younger sibling(s) (an) arsehole(s)? Force them to repress their gayness instead, then. Simple.
>>
>>6739634
The long haired guy.
>>6739641
Germany, but my grandparents came here from poland, so my family (including me) is pretty conservative and nationalist. My (grand-)parents would probably abandon me in the best case scenario and die from a heart attack in the worst.
>>
>>6739661
Sorry, fucked up to reply to the right posts, this app is so annoying.
>>
>>6739661
they both have long hair ._.
>>
>>6739641
Well my younger brother is 10 years old, I'm 24 and people are already asking why I'm not married yet, waiting til my brother grows up isn't really an option and my sister doesn't count because she and therefore her children will have her future-husbands last name.
>>
>>6739680
Whoops, the big one sorry.
>>
>>6739610

So you won't say "fuck you" to the family you didn't consent to be a part of, but you'll create a whole new family and say "fuck you" to them?

Just grow some stones and live your life, dude, don't drag other people into your issue. Your family will probably be miffed either way anyway, don't waste some poor woman's time and drag a kid into it.
>>
Who cares about the children?? The Earth is getting overpopulated...
>>
>>6739694
Marry a guy. They can fucking well wait for your brother to grow up.
It's not your responsibility to do shit for them, got that? Whose life is it; theirs or yours?
>>
>>6739729
This. Lineage is already kinda dumb, but like 30x more dumb when they care about the last name and not more important things like genetics and being around them as people and watching the kid grow.
>>
>>6739739
This and then if they are still hung up on you having a baby, maybe you can get them to pay for a surrogate!
>>
>>6739727
I don't know, it seems so wrong to do that.
>>
>>6739754

But it doesn't seem wrong to fraudulently marry a woman you don't love, raise kids who think they're part of a real family, and then reveal it was all a lie and abandon them to go have a gay mid life crisis?
That's fucking horrific, for all of them as well as yourself.
>>
>>6739764
Listen to this guy.

This is actually the reason I came out. I remember watching news segments of pastors, politicians, and other guys in their 40's and 50's coming out, leaving thier family, and it destroyed me. I didn't want to be that guy, but i was well on track to becoming that guy with my girlfriend at the time.

Please don't be okay with causing this much hurt.
>>
>>6739747
Raising kids in a gay household who will never even met their mother just to speed your parents and don't get cut out of the will sounds like a great idea XD
>>
>>6739764
Well I guess you're right, that would be morally wrong as well. I honestly dont know what to do, I wish there was a method to turn me straight.
>>
>>6739764
Straight marriage lasts 6 years tops nowadays anyways so it isn't that bad
Who are you even hurting? The kids would have to deal with divorced parent anyway and lesbians look for morons to get them pregnant all the time
>>
>>6739787
Children don't naturally require the mother. Like most great apes, they'll imprint on any adult that maintains close, skin-to-skin contact with them during the first six months of their life.
They won't care if they don't have a female parent; just so long as they have at least one who cuddles them pretty much 24/7 for the first six-or-so months of their lives and provides breast milk (available from breast milk banks) on demand.

Get surrogacy. If you think it's too expensive, you're definitely not ready for the costs of childcare, regardless of sexual orientation.
>>
>>6739796
Trick a girl into getting pregnant and them reveal you are evil and gay to her and demand shared custody that way you get kids, the kids get a mom and you only have to deal with them on weekends
>>
>>6739804
>Children don't naturally require a mother
And how exactly do you know this?
Because baby's are pretty much designed to need and get the attention of a mother
>>
>>6739804
>You see kids are like monkeys
Stopped reading there, don't make a moronic appeal to nature, what happens after those 6 months?
Can you prove that kids grow up great without a mother?
At least kids growing without a father are like ten times more likely to fuck up their lives
>>
>>6739787

You know gay couples raise kids all the time, right?
>>
>>6739811

There are 7 billion people on the planet, do you think every one of them that didn't have a mother just died or something?
>>
>>6739804
Money shouldn't be a problem as my income should be over the average after I finish uni. I'm just not sure how my parents would actually react, my father is more of a libertarian but pretty conservative when it comes to "family values", my mother is crazy religious (like really), so thats not really an ideal situation for a coming out.
>>
>>6739787
>never even met their mother
I am gay and really want children. Im not going to be any worse inherently as a parent than a bio mom.
See >>6739804

>just to speed your parents
Regardless of his motivation, (whether he genuinely wants kids or not. Although it sounds like he wants kids.) It's the same motivation he has with a woman so how is this relevant.
>>
>>6739820
So do paedophiles and drug addicts
>>
>>6739828
Yes
>>
>>6739841
>gays are equivalent to pedos and drug addicts
Kys
>>
>>6739811
Because babies imprint the same way as any other great ape's offspring does - through close skin-to-skin contact.
The idea of some sort of telepathic or pheromone connection between the mother and the child is ludicrous. Just so long as, immediately, you maintain pretty much uninterrupted physical contact with the child, it will improve parent-offspring bonding and reduce infant stress, leading to better overall health of the child and reducing emotional problems.

Citation from Wikipedia (couldn't find anything published on NCBI that mentioned same sex parents): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangaroo_care
>>
>>6739841

Yeah. Do you really think two gay parents are worse than that?
>Sorry, Timmy, you're stuck in that crack house until you turn 18, our resources are stretched thin trying to save these poor suburban kids from loving, high income same sex families!
>>
>>6739841
Stop annoying us just because nobody will ever raise children with you, fucking tranny.
>>
>>6739832
That's because you consider being a parent as this thing anyone can fit into but one parent isn't needed, the required amount of parents is two
We used to look at kids being raised without a mom or a dad as tragedy and with very good reason to the kid not experiencing both having a mother and a father growing up is tragic, it's something that most kids get and was taken away from him. Think back to your own childhood and imagine if one of your parents wasn't there
>>
>>6739846
No, the appeal to everyone does it so it must be good is flawed
>>
>>6739817
>Denying that humans are great apes
>"Well, even though every species closely related to us does this, we shouldn't because nature and biology don't trump the parental system used by the culture in which I was raised and humans are so speshul and diffrunt."
Please actually study behavioural biology before responding like this. It's really embarrassing, anon.
>>
>>6739847
Yeah except apes don't spend 18 years developing before fucking off from home
>>
>>6739817

Growing up with an absentee deadbeat parent and the woman who picked him =/= growing up with two stable parents who happen to be of the same sex

Studies show that adoptive parents, including same-sex parents, are far and away better parents than the average het couple with biological children. Because it's fucking hard to adopt, and anyone who manages to do so has gone through way more assessments and adjustments than some random crackwhore who was too coked out to remember to get an abortion.
>>
>>6739847
Plus baby's bond over being breastfed too, baby's cry has a bigger effect on women than men, etc
You are deliberately being stupid
>>
>>6739854
>Think back to your own childhood and imagine if one of your parents wasn't there
You mean think back to your own childhood and imagine if both your parents were the same sex.
>>
>>6739866
Other apes spend a significantly longer time developing than most animals. They also have much shorter natural lifespans than humans and reach sexual maturity much faster.
I'm not exactly sure how the claim that they don't spend 18 years developing disproves anything I said. The initial stages of development work exactly the same way - when they are infants, unable to protect themselves at all, they benefit from parental contact.
>>
>>6739849
You aren't the only alternative to crack house parents Billy bottom and we are talking about getting someone pregnant here not adoption
>>
>>6739873

Many women don't or can't breastfeed for various reasons. In fact, not too long ago it was (incorrectly) considered a disservice to breastfeed a baby rather than feeding them formula.
>>
>>6739852
Kek
I'm not tranny I'm bi and right wing
Plus I got abused a lot as a kid so now I hate people who abuse kids
>>
>>6739857
If you think >>6739841
Is a valid argument, you are actually retarded.
>>
>>6739866
They also don't live 80 years idiot, also raising kids for such a long time is a pretty new concept, a few decades back kids were usually married at an age of 12 if you go a few hundred years back even earlier.
>>
>>6739863
So we should live on top of trees and suck undigested seed out or our own poop too?
>>
>>6739846
Most gays are pedos though. Besides without any morals and without being related to the child they might fuck him when he is adult.
>>
>>6739873
>What is a baby bottle containing breast milk positioned where the man's breast would be if he had fully developed breasts?
>What is being an attentive parent instead of acting solely on instinct and gut feelings?
OK, anon. You're right.
>>
>>6739892
>fights for "traditional family values"
>points out in same argument that "traditional family values" are a sham.
>>
>>6739890
You are on the right side of history my friend
>>
>>6739894
Holy shit go back to /pol/
>>
>>6739870
I seriously dobut that's true because most kids that go through the adoption system develop all sorth of trauma, I have never seen any studies
Plus we aren't talking about adopting at all here
>>
>>6739878
Well that too
Except is more like think back and imagine if you never met your mom and instead had to deal with your dad's boyfriend
>>
>>6739892
What? Is this your paedo fantasy? A few decades ago people married at 16-22 not at 12. Even before 20th century is was extremely rare to marry before the age of 16.
>>
>>6739880
We spent 18 years to reach adulthood because we areuch more complex, capable of more feeling and thought and having more needs that have to be fufilled.
The longer pregnancy last and the longer childhood lasts the more evolved the species is unless you are talking about sharks and whales that have other reason to carry pregnancy that long
>>
>>6739904
>deal with
>boyfriend
How is this the same. You are comparing two loving parents to something completely different.

>Imagine if you never met one of your two loving dads and instead had to deal with your dad's girlfriend.
Like what
>>
>>6739900
Paedophiles were a thing at Gay rallies in the past. They were only kicked out so normal gays could be accepted.

A lot of people in the lgbt community sexualize children
>>
>>6739893
N-no... What does that have to do with rearing a child?
We're not adapted to living in trees, and sucking undigested seeds out of poop is done to make up for a nutritional deficit that we can easily counter by just buying more food.
The early development of other great apes is virtually identical to ours. Why would you not at least take some heed of what they do and apply it to us?

... And (bringing it back to the source) how the hell does that prove surrogacy is wrong?
>>
>>6739908
In western countries maybe, if you look at the middle east or even asia this wasn't so uncommon. Also not a pedo what are you talking about ?
>>
>>6739887
What percentage of total mothers can't breastfeed? What percentage of fathers. Ant breastfeed?
>>
>>6739901
>I seriously dobut that's true
Look it up.

>most kids that go through the adoption system develop all sorth of trauma
You're thinking of the foster system. And most kids in that situation would fucking kill to be under the roof of a loving couple, whether they're gay or not.
Even if two same sex parents were inferior to two opposite sex parents, you're fucking deluded about the state of reality if you think that this is an issue worth worrying about or one that could ever be feasibly resolved.

>I have never seen any studies
Then fucking educate yourself before spewing bullshit, you ignoramus.
>>
>>6739916
Why two dads though? A male needs a male role model as does the female. You know a real male not some guy with female brain that loves cuddles and anal.
>>
>>6739919
>still calling all gays pedos.
literally fuck off
>>
>>6739891
It's a valid response to your stupid argument, did you expect me to take you seriously when you argue many kids grow up in gay households yet we refuse to make studies to find out if it's a good thing but the fact that it happens proves it's good right?
>>
>>6739932
Not every gay guy likes anal.
>>
>>6739919
I find tall, hairy, beefy, masculine guys attractive.
When I think children, I definitely think post-pubescent, large, hairy men - that's what human children look like...

Remember everyone: Bara = CP
>>
>>6739939
Well fucking a guy in the ass is not manly either. I am a faggot but a realistic one. Us gays are not really manly. We lack the thing needed to install discipline.

We are not real men, just betas who would raise slutty girls and cuckold boys who get bullied at school.
>>
>>6739892
If anything the fact that a human has to carry on for 80 years dealing with your possible mistakes makes my argument stronger, turtles live hundreds of years too and they don't even meet their parents so there is no correlation there.
Yeah kids used to get married at 14 for a long time that means Jack shit when we have scientific reasons to prove human childhood lasts 18 years you moron or was my pedophilia comparison more accurate that I thought?
>>
>>6739932
>Why two dads though?
this is clearly irrelevant to the point of that post.

>>6739932
>A male needs a male role model as does the female. You know a real male not some guy with female brain that loves cuddles and anal.
There are plenty male and female role models who aren't direct father or mother. How do you think single parent children survive?

>>6739935
>It's a valid response to your stupid argument
no it wasn't. gay =/= pedo
>>
File: Age_of_Consent.png (33KB, 1393x632px) Image search: [Google]
Age_of_Consent.png
33KB, 1393x632px
>>6739908

Learn a thing or two about the world around you.
>>
>>6739894
Well most mothers separated from their kids at birth and up fucking them when reconnected so there is that
>>
>>6739940
Gay guys are not masculine. All the "bara" guys that you post are feminine fags who are just big. They are still soft hearted whimps.

They are like large domesticated dogs and not wolves.
>>
>>6739949
I thought fucking another man in the ass was the most dominant thing one could do?
>>
>>6739915
>The longer pregnancy last and the longer childhood lasts the more evolved the species is unless you are talking about sharks and whales that have other reason to carry pregnancy that long

>longer pregnancy means more complex except in the case of anything that isn't human!

Wow, it's almost like longer pregnancy DOESN'T correlate with more complex!

Think before you speak, ffs.
>>
>>6739959
you are clearly a self hating fuck or don't belong on this board. kys
>>
>>6739951
Single parent children are like 30% more likely to end up a mess. An uncle or friend is not the same as real dad.
>>
>>6739959
You have clearly never been mounted by a 6'3" biker who calls you princess.
>>
>>6739895
During the first couple years instinct is more important than being attentive
Plus it's 18 years and the kid needs a mom and a dad, are you trans? I thought I was talking about two gay men, how long do you plan to fool the kid making it think you are a woman?
>>
>>6739904

That's removing someone I already know. That's completely different from someone never being there to begin with.
>>
>>6739971
but they also just had one parent, so it was mostly due to unstable household in that sense. 2 dads have plenty of financial stability
>>
>>6739955
False image. Age of consent in my country is 16 not 14 and only if you are no more than 4 years older than the minor.

So a 20 year old can legally date a 16 year old. You're a hebephile btw
>>
>>6739923

Well by your logic, mothers who can't or won't breastfeed shouldn't raise children. If you're going to use that as a reason gay men shouldn't raise kids, it needs to be consistent.
Good thing lesbian mothers are safe.
>>
>>6739916
>Two loving parents
Nice assumption
>Having to deal with your dad's girlfriend
Well estadistically speaking if you met her at a young age and she didn't have previous kids of her own you are likely to bond
>>
>>6739932

Is it normal in your culture for children to never meet any other adult besides their parents?
>>
>>6739920
Monkey see monkey do?
>>
>>6739986
>nice assumption
nice assumption that heteros are loving more than gays. fuck off cunt.
>>
>>6739935
>yet we refuse to make studies to find out if it's a good thing
No we don't, studies have been done. They were brought up not long ago and you acknowledged you had no clue what you were talking about. But for some reason, kept talking anyway.
>>
>>6739931
>Most kids in the foster system would kill to be in a gay couples home
According to what I heard them say this isn't true
>>
>>6740000
>According to what I heard
I'm out this thread, you out-winded me this time /pol/
I'm off to legally adopt some kids bye.
>>
>>6739959
>Gay guys are not masculine.
But I am...
I am gay, and people didn't believe me when I told them...

... God damn does this thread contain a lot of dumb fucks...
>>
>>6739959
>>6739949
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xxiK6Z4eXs
>>
>>6740000
> muh personal expieriences mean shit
fuck off idiot
>>
>>6739951
Two bars don't make a good, the fact that you are gay doesn't cancel the fact that you are a pedo, I still don't want you raising a little girl
>>
>>6740000

Yeah well I just spoke to god and he told me ur a faget
>>
>>6739985
Mothers that are born male shouldnt raise children, we agree
>>
>>6740012
Thank OP for setting the bar so low.
>>
>>6739994
Well we have thousands of years of data.
Where is the gay data tho? Plenty of kids grew up in gay households in Europe by now?
What are you afraid of? What are you hiding?
>>
>>6740020

That's some masterful retardation there, I don't know which idiotic point to address. It's like I'm a bear surrounded by slow fat kids but they're all running off in different directions.
>>
>>6739995
>You acknowledge you have no idea what you are talking about
I did no such thing, if anything I argued there should be lots of data so everyone can be better informed
>>
>>6740009
>According to what I heard the adopted children of gay parents say they experienced growing up in a gay household you retard
>>
>>6740013
That guy is hilarious.
>>
>>6740019
There is a video of a speech in France where a foster kid talks about his and many other kids experience with it and why it's wrong you should look it up
>>
>>6739974
>the kid needs a mom and a dad
Just because you say so, doesn't mean it's true.
>>
>>6740029
Take 5 and come back champ
>>
>>6740047
>The kid doesn't need a mom and a dad
Just because you say so it doesn't cancel millions of years of human evolution
>>
>>6740035
>According to what I made-up that I heard the adopted children of gay parents say they experienced growing up in a gay household you retard
Ftfy
>>
>>6740056
Just because you say it's evolution in order to sound scientific, with no backing evidence, doesn't mean it's true.
>>
>>6740056
>millions of years of human evolution
D... do you...
Do you even know how evolution works, or what the history of human evolution is?
>>
>>6740059
Ok
>>
>>6740046

There's a video of god giving a speech in my ear where he talks about how you take it up the butt and how much u luved it, look it up
>>
>>6740056
If you truly believe it's evolution, let it go and they'll all die eventually, right???

Or you know it's been thousands of years and that's not true, they haven't died yet and they won't die in the future and you're wrong.

Either way, you're wrong or you should let nature run it's course, take your pick.
>>
>>6739509
Why is that "boy" drawn like a girl?
>>
>>6740063
We evolved to have both the father and the mother take care of the kid, that's not the norm in every mamal
>>
>>6740056
>he thinks people actually lived this way for millions of years
Oh my kek
>>
>>6740067
Well I'm not a professor I just know as much as any regular person does
>>
>>6740078

It's... really, really not. Like... REALLY not... So incredibly not that I can't fathom being so ignorant as to believe it is. Wow.
>>
>>6740076
To be honest after reading what you just wrote I have no idea what point you are trying to make or what that that succession of words is supposed to mean
>>
>>6740089
Is the answer the current year?
>>
>>6740101
The answer is more of an alpha male, alpha female, several beta/omega males and females, and older brothers/sisters all sharing parental duty for all of the children in the family.

Unless you want your children to have several mothers and several fathers, most of whom are sexually involved with each other through a complex hierarchy, please don't beg for evolution to save you.
>>
>>6740113
You realize evolution never stops and that hasn't been the case for a really long time right?
>>
>>6740101

Answer to what? No one asked a question.
>>
>>6739661
why is their happiness more important than yours?
>>
this thread got out of control pretty quickly
>>
>>6740096
Simple

you should leave the gays alone

if you do they will die (according to the post>>6740056)

otherwise they won't
>>
>>6740084
You know a lot less.
>>
>>6739900
>everything I don't agree with is /pol/
>>
>>6740216
>most gays are pedos
like actually though
>>
>>6740131
That debunks the original argument that, because at some stage it was the norm for humans to have one mother and one father, that is the only way it can be done.
I know it hasn't been that way for a long time (well, in some western cultures anyway).
>>
>>6740216
Nothing wrong with /pol/ though, also many of them don't even have something against gays, they just hate the degenerate faggots attending pride parades.
>>
>>6740248
>also many of them don't even have something against gays, they just hate the degenerate faggots attending pride parades.
your comment is an oxymoron
>>
>>6740237
There is a difference between most gays are pedos and most pedos are gay.
>>
>>6740251
Not really, I hate those people as well, I'd rather hang around with some homophobic christian than with one of them.
>>
>>6740254
Point to the post that said most pedos are gay.

They've been claiming gays are pedos, not the other way around.

>>6740268
doesn't make it any less of an oxymoron.
>>
>>6740268
>he's actually serious
>>
File: 1470417544505.jpg (129KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470417544505.jpg
129KB, 500x500px
>>6739661
>so my family (including me) is pretty conservative and nationalist

Join the queue, dude.

>Pic is literally what I want but can't get because I'm the first born son and am expected

Stop, right there. My family is the quintessential real life interpretation of /pol/ in all the ways you think, and even I came here for this. >>6733212

My entire family (minus maybe 2-3 cousins) hate gays and especially hate gay marriage, and I came here looking for a trap to play the woman in my traditionalist happy family.

Why?

Because it was the best thing for me. Because I've been fucked over by the vaginal Jew for far too long, and I want no part of it anymore.

Is this going to piss off my parent/siblings? Sure, but I'm not doing this for them. I'm doing what I see is best for me, not what I think other people want from me, and you need to do the same. Grow a spine.
>>
>>6740241
Because one is ten thousand years of evolution and the other 20?
You can't force evolution, maybe one day we won't need two genders or sex or snisfularbs or wathever you want to call it but today we do
>>
>>6739509
The true and proper way to like a boy is to like him as one would like a girl
>>
>>6740566
but that isn't the case and families have been forced to live in different ways for ages and ages. it's only become acceptable to do so now though. you seem to confuse the norm for actually how life works?
>>
>>6740131
Uh, are you sure you know what evolution means?
Because what you're describing sounds less like a biological evolution, and more like a shifting social perspective.
The main difference is, while what you said about the 20 years would be true if we were talking about evolution, social norms, particularly gay rights, have made ridiculous, unbelievable progress compared to 20 years ago.
>>
>>6739894
If we loved each other 'that way' when he'd grown up, sure. I'm a free spirit and I'm not sorry about it.
>>
>>6739610
>First born son

Dude, I was a first born and I became a girl and it's great. If I can be a girl, you can be a queer.

And you can still have a child, you dink.
>>
>>6740254
Actually, a study was conducted, showing that 86% of pedophiles were straight, and the other 14% were bi, so even your revised statement is invalid.
8/10 bait, I fell for it like a chump.
>>
>>6739796
There is no way to turn you straight. All "repairative therapy," does in encourage you to hate yourself and dramatically increase your risk for suicide. The only way to live a happy life is to come out of the closet.
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.