[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad to chase the "anime aesthetics" irl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: images.jpg (21KB, 331x444px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21KB, 331x444px
People do unhealthy things to look like what/who they want.

Theres the "real" barbie and ken, the girl that wanted to look like a dragon, michael jackson, and many other people.

Some agp's want to look like their anime girls. Is it really bad? Unless they end or act like freaks i think it's a okay thing to do.

I want to look like lightning from Final Fantasy, but i know i'll never make even close to it and it's easier to kill myself. But it's possible for some people to reach the appearance they want by working hard (and spending lots of money)
>>
>>6738941
it's probably unhealthy in the sense that you'll never be what you want to be (moreso than just trannies in general), but it's not wrong.
>>
>>6738941

It's not wrong but it will be harder with a 2D character.

>Spending lots of Money

Honestly if you want to look good you don't need to. Plastic surgery takes a shitload of constant maintenance and doesn't look good, there are better permanent treatments in the pipeline that'll be way better for cheaper. All the other stuff like skincare isn't expensive, the most expensive products aren't the best by a long way. Constant hair styling could get pricey but nothing you'd need to be rich for.
>>
>>6739048
>Plastic surgery takes a shitload of constant maintenance and doesn't look good, there are better permanent treatments in the pipeline that'll be way better for cheaper.
Like what treatments?
>>
File: 1470799720249.png (117KB, 683x470px) Image search: [Google]
1470799720249.png
117KB, 683x470px
>>6739048
>Plastic surgery takes a shitload of constant maintenance
>>
File: 2015-05-16-735701.png (1MB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
2015-05-16-735701.png
1MB, 1024x1365px
>>6739152
>tfw you will never look like shinoa

why live ;-;
>>
>>6739322
I can't really internalize a desire to look 2d but God Damn I want to die every day I look in the mirror and don't see a qt Asian girl
>>
>>6739347
I mean it not has to be like 2d but a 3d cute version that looks like her, something like cosplay.

Also go out acting like an weeeabo is not what i think op meant (or at least i hope so...)
>>
>>6739152

Every two years isn't constant on a daily basis but it's constant enough when the treatment costs thousands and the recovery time can be up to 6 months.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 1080x1080px
>>6738941
Femgen Managed to reach bishounen asthetics... And became eldritch abominations in the process
>>
>>6738941
I think its retarded tbqh.

Never be korra
>>
>>6739132
Collagen repairing stem cells for UV damage mainly, not the shit 'Vampire' treatments but actual scientifically backed ones. Most of the trials are ongoing in Germany right now and will take a couple of years but prospects look good so far. The jury is still out on whether we'll cure blindness or grow limbs but for cosmetic surgery Stem Cells look really promising. They obviously won't change your features, but they'll make you look much younger for decades with 1 trip to the surgery.

They'll also support existing facial reconstructions really well, it'll effectively replace Botox in most cases but that will be slightly more expensive than what's available now with the plus side of needing far less maintenance.
>>
>>6740038
Dude what
>>
>>6738941
If you think it's ok to sink all your life savings and time on this planet to look like an anime girl you should read a book called Moby-Dick.
>>
>>6742143
Why isn't it ok?
>>
>>6742226
your life will be consumed by an impossible quest for the sake of your ego (and yes, changing your appearance is all about ego)
>>
>>6742291
You said why it might not be optimal for happiness, but why is it not ok?
>>
good luck trying to get rid of your nose
>>
File: tumblr_nzivfwIZad1tpcg5zo1_1280.png (358KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzivfwIZad1tpcg5zo1_1280.png
358KB, 706x1000px
>>6742143
Femboys are all pretty happy with the results of their Faustian pacts desu senpai
>>
File: viado.jpg (486KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
viado.jpg
486KB, 2048x2048px
>>6742291
Isn't that what most of the people do nowadays?

Also this should make the person happy. Idk, maybe he will never be what he wants but maybe at least he died trying and probably even got close and get happy for it?

I mean, anime grills like op pic are almost impossible to maintain (having a coloured hair in our society pressure, diets that leads to cancer or some other problems idk. Bonus if the person is a tranny) but long term it's possible. Lots of time spent, but its their life. People spend time doing worse shit
>>
>>6745022
If you're a nihilist, yes. People try to reach things they (almost?) cant and then die in the end.

If you're not, there are better ways to live than pursuit a appearance you will never have.
>>
>>6745022
How did you get your femgains?
>>
>>6740038
But what maintenance are you talking about?!
>>
>>6745068
>>6745068
That's not me, it's a cutie from femgen. I hope he would come here but i don't even know his name.

But i think it was a matter of genetics and hormones
>>
>>6745022
why are these people juxtaposed
>>
>>6740038
This >>6745169

What the fuck is a plastic surgery maintenance??
>>
File: image.jpg (505KB, 1280x1812px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
505KB, 1280x1812px
>>6745335
Same person, abused Blackmarket HRT to become a qt boy
>>
>>6745487
you mean, self med

no need to stigmatize something normal like that

its actually common thing among trannies and femboys to move from fat neckbeard to qt
>>
>>6738941
You want too look lightning? that sounds pretty fucking lit desu. Would love to see your cosplay of her.
>>
>>6738941
Just think of how women in gneral are driven crazy by having to live up to really high beauty standards set by the fashion and beauty industry. Now think of chasing standards that are literally inhuman. That is what people who are trying to emulate Anima characters are doing. They're basically signing up for body dysmorphia.
>>
File: 1461606109638.jpg (110KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461606109638.jpg
110KB, 640x960px
>>6742143
Uh at least you can die happy, i don't think looking like a anime girl will sink your ship and kill you and everyone you love, idk

>>6747373
Do you or anyone got more transition timelines like this? I really like to see how people improve so much, specially "fat neckbeards" who turn to be awesome girls.

>>6748820
You really don't, at least for now

Maybe someday if mones hit hard i'll end up with a nice base to make a cosplay of her

>>6749010
Yeah desu that sound pretty awful, sometimes it kind of work (not actually looking like 2d extremely coloured anime girl) but kind of "emulating" it with soft and cute features.
Either way, lots of effort to do it.

>>6745022
Oh i think i remember you from femgen, you're really cute
>>
>>6745022
>diets that lead to cancer
Wtf you don't have to be ano skeleton to pull that off
>>
>>6747373
Funny how femboy became synonymous with bishounen with boobs
>>
>>6751425

I would leap at HRT if I could be guaranteed that I wouldn't grow boobs.
>>
>>6754502
SERMs
>>
>>6751071
aight i would still like to see how you are currently but waiting never hurts.
>>
>>6751071
Captain Ahab never caught his white whale and you will never be an anime girl.

A life spent consumed by the unattainable is a life wasted anon.
>>
>>6755112
>A life spent consumed by the unattainable is a life wasted anon.
It's a life well spent. Reach outside of what you believe your grasp to be and you will never cease to surprise yourself with what you pull back.

Fucking contrarian shithead.
>>
>>6755112
This desu >>6755142

Even if you cant live in a anime and be a 2d autist character (wich is not what people like OP or some others want), it's possible to be a humanization of what you want. To pursue certain kind of cuteness. And if you want this, it's not like you will waste your life.
>>
>>6756378
>To pursue certain kind of cuteness

usually it can grow into elegance or something a little more mature
>>
>>6738941
What's the masc version of OP's image?
>>
>>6757572
Pretty much the same thing but with pants and no lipstick, let's be honest.
>>
>>6758404
Well how do I style my hair like that then, minus the wavy long hair on the back?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.