[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else on here a muscular bottom? I feel like I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: kekers.jpg (44KB, 533x753px) Image search: [Google]
kekers.jpg
44KB, 533x753px
Anyone else on here a muscular bottom?

I feel like I don't fit in. I'm 5'11' and 190 lbs and very muscular, but I'm a total bottom. Never fucked anything and I don't think I ever want to. In an ideal world, I'd have a bf that was bigger and more muscly than me, but I have yet to meet in person, irl a gay person thats more muscular than me. And it sucks!! and I get mislabeled a lot as a top which is annoying.

Who else has this problem? How do you deal with it? Vent your shitty love problems!!
>>
Hey OP. I'm a 5'9" 195. My bf of a year and a half is a 6'1" 275 beast. You just have to find huge guys who love thick bottoms.
>>
>>6732969
In addition, don't look for muscle. There are very few huge guys with just muscle. Accept the fact you have to look for guys with fat on them, it's the only way you'll find someone bigger than you.
>>
>>6732958
Size queen here. So you want a guy who's bigger and more jacked than you. What if he was just like fit and had a bigger dick than you? would that press ur bottom buttons right?
>>
>>6732974
Oh I would be fine with that and totally find that sexy.

Also, totally jealous of you!!

>>6732983
Probably. Would depend on the person. I have a pretty big dick as is, I guess im ok with their dick being smaller than mine but I don't really like it cause sometimes guys pressure me to fuck them and that makes me really uncomfortable
>>
>>6732958
I'm right there with anon, 5'9 sitting at 200 pounds give or take a few.
Its rare that I get approached by tops.
>>
>>6732958
Go on Scruff. At least what I've seen so far, all the big muscular guys tend to be attracted to big muscular guys.

I'm relatively thin, and if it weren't for my face, I would not be getting any messages on there because I don't lift.
>>
>>6732958

>tfw I want to fuck the shit out of a muscular, beefy bottom
>tfw not big and below average muscle

The thirst is real, but I clearly need to put in more effort and get swole.
>>
>>6732992
Isn't it annoying all the twinky bottoms who are like "omgomgfuckme" but its like im totally not into you

>>6732999
Maybe this is my issue, I have only really been on grindr (and CL before I came out lol)

>>6733009
Honestly happy that ANYONE who is a top is attracted to dudes like me. Like I know most guys like muscles but its like how do you like them ya know??
>>
File: phoca_thumb_l_marijan matijevic.jpg (82KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
phoca_thumb_l_marijan matijevic.jpg
82KB, 640x480px
>>6733024

I LOVE hairy muscles. Muscles can basicly save anything - if the guy is overweight or has a gorilla-hairy back, a decent amoynt of mucle just makes it so much hotter. Lean nd ripped is bretty good too, obv. Super-jacked manlets are also hot.

Basicly, think people doing martial arts.
>>
>>6733024
It's a bit annoying yeah, but I just let them off easy. Last night I was dancing at bar and these completely bottom looking guys kept tipping me.
They came up to me when I was on a break so I told them I wasn't a top so they stopped tipping lol
>>
>>6733024
>grindr
That's literally twink the app with an heavy dose of fatties
>>
>>6732988
Thank you!! :)
I wish you good luck on your searches, big handsome men are very few and far between, and remember, you don't have to settle. If you're hot, go for a hot big guy. If you think you're an 8 per say, go for a 9. Good luck
>>
>>6733048
haha thats hilarious

>>6733067
for some reason i think im just under the impression that like every gay guy in my city is on there lol

>>6733089
i like to think im an 8, going for my 9 anon!!
>>
>>6732958
I know your feel OP. I really dislike the pressure to top people, so I decided for myself I'm gonna save the anal sex for when I really like someone.

I don't doubt a lot of people would want to top you. It's just that being overpowered is the #1 abundant fetish, and you are more muscular than most. Give it time
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.