[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I transition?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 3j6l5Fb.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
3j6l5Fb.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
I think I might be trans and I've been supressing it for more than a year now. I'm currently 19. It went pretty well for me, but it's always there in the back of my head. Sometimes when I see or talk to a girl, especially if she's pretty I get intensely jealous. When I see myself in the mirror I hate my body and want to change it etc. I don't think it's possible to get rid of those feelings.

Now to the point. Should I consider transitioning? I feel like it would only make me happier if I actually passed 100% as a girl, and I'm not sure I can. My only real problem is my shoulders. They look wide as fuck. My face looks really young for my age and I have weirdly wide hips that make pants look weird on me. I also have a bigger butt than most females lel. But yeah, my shoulders are a huge problem. I'm short too, so they really stand out.

I feel like if I transitioned and didn't pass 100%, my insecurity would drive me to suicide. But I really, really wanna be a girl.

I'm sorry if this post is just a rant and if I should have posted in some general, it's my first time on this board.
>>
>>6731761
>passed 100% as a girl
just a heads up, nobody does
everyone has clockable features, if you pass 95% of the time it's good enough if you ask me
>>
>>6731761
>My only real problem is my shoulders
you have to get over them
everyone who went through male puberty will have them wide and you have to deal with it
you just have to learn to dress your body type (look into inverted triangle dressing tips) and things are gonna be alright
>>
>>6731779
>>6731784
But I'm really insecure. I wouldn't be able to leave my house. I would worry all the time that people knew and it would drive me insane.
>>
>>6731806
Could you post someone with a similar body to yours? It would give me a good idea if you could pass.
>>
File: gettyimages-482835032.jpg (2MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-482835032.jpg
2MB, 5184x3456px
Your shoulders aren't that wide
>>
>>6731761
Can you post a pic of your face?
>>
File: body type.jpg (15KB, 325x400px) Image search: [Google]
body type.jpg
15KB, 325x400px
>>6731980
Kinda like this but with a bit more fat and muscles. Shoulders might be slightly wider.
>>
>>6732058
hey i know who you are. you are q tee and I would fuck you with my gt 10/10 times
>>
>>6732067
Huh, I've never posted here before.
>>
>>6732078
my gt detects your aura.
>>
>>6731806
Transitioning is a pretty long process and you will be amazed at how much stronger and confident you become as you progress through it.

I was terrified of going out in guymode with visible boobs and at first it was awkward and uncomfortable but I quickly stopped giving a shit and I barely even think about it anymore. I actually smile and sometimes start giggling to myself when I get weird stares because it means hrt is working.

It's all baby steps anon. It's not always easy but you also don't have to tackle it all at once or until you feel ready. Don't underestimate the potential for personal development and growth because for me the change has been profound.
>>
>>6731761
Honestly...
I would just dress androgynesly in person
and crossdress at home

You could still take hormones, but presenting as female in public will probably be a huge mental/emotional strain to you because of people's reactions.

If I could go back and change things, this is what I would've done
>>
>>6732058
A bit topheavy but you will definitely pass if your body is somewhat like that. The armpits lining up with your hips gives you an hourglass shape.
>>
File: Quotefancy-25738-3840x2160.jpg (993KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Quotefancy-25738-3840x2160.jpg
993KB, 3840x2160px
Good luck OP
We're rooting for you :)<3

//hugs//
>>
>>6731761
>I feel like if I transitioned and didn't pass 100%, my insecurity would drive me to suicide. But I really, really wanna be a girl.
I know exactly what you mean. What >>6732412 described has been working pretty well for me so far (bout 4 months in with HRT). I've been feeling a lot better and seeing my breasts start to come in and my skin get softer have been pretty good feels. I would say if you're hating life right now and feel like you need to get on HRT, it's worth trying HRT while still living as a feminine guy. I still worry about my appearance and stuff, but I don't have the stress of trying to pass which probably would have rekt me. YMMV but it's worth considering if you haven't already.
>>
>>6731761
Sorry anon but you're always an ugly from girl now and forever on. Just get on hormones and make peace with it you will find love no matter what. You're going to be fine if you're 19.
Literwlly get on HRT ASAP if you're Trans. Don't do the 5 months of waiting meme and self med if the system fucks you over (trust me very few are actually there to help you).

Reddit.com/r/asktransgender and /mtfg/ are your new best friends.
>>
>>6731761
>I'm sorry if this post is just a rant and if I should have posted in some general
For starters.. don't post in the generals on this board... they're nothing but chatrooms anyways and utter fucking garbage at best. I say just filter them out if you know how to, if not get 4chanx if your using chrome or something similar if not....

Now, beginning transitioning isn't really that big of a deal at first... unless you go by it like a retard (this is Chris Chan levels of retardation, mind)... if you really want to start hrt I'd say go for it and see how you feel after the first 6 months... nothing really major happens then anyways but it's a good area for testing the waters. Now when it comes to more social shit... like voice, dress, mannerisms and the such... just shoot for androgynous... don't go around wearing summer dresses and talking like a flamer the first fucking week but try on some girl's clothes that could pass as a fem guy's and don't tell everyone you know... just the closest people that you trust... you're gonna need people to talk to after all.

And... if you can... see a therapist... they're great for organizing and making sense of your thoughts and your thought process... terrific resource if you don't know what to do and no one else can help you...
>>
>>6732412
Honestly I followed the dressing androgynously meme, and I just ended up getting harassed for it. I looked too much like a girl to be wearing weird boy/andro clothes, and it got me clocked as a weirdo.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.