[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaser General?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: a98035_Sirapassorn Atthayakorn2.jpg (345KB, 450x683px) Image search: [Google]
a98035_Sirapassorn Atthayakorn2.jpg
345KB, 450x683px
How do I into transgirls?

Grindr and Tinder are just shit tier
>>
I thought this thread was finally finished.

Sage
>>
>>6729909
It's so strange to me how much hate chasers get

I feel like any god damn idiot who is rude is how all chasers are painted as when 85% of us are open-minded straight dudes or just bisexual ones.

I just wanna a qt 3.14 gf with a dick

why do you hate me
>>
>>6729901
There are no apps save for two really shitty ones that are like 2/5s on google play.
Try Fetlife, Okcupid, transgenderdate, mytranssexualdate or if you are looking for a thaigirl use Thaifriendly it has a section for "ladyboys"
>>
>>6729901
If you're in college take computer science classes. 1/2 of the females in there are mtfs.
>>
>>6730020
1/2 of 0 is 0
>>
>>6730020
>tfw CS grad and would date a transgirl
>tfw you're fucking lyin'
>tfw no mtf qt2tau gf

This kills the man.
>>
>>6730020
But they all either pass too well for you to figure out who they are, or they're still in guy mode and again you won't be able to tell who they are unless you notice they have boobs (and even then there are plenty of overweight cis guys with gyno in CS too).
>>
do mtf's actually use grindr? neat
>>
File: 1465163500810.jpg (298KB, 959x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1465163500810.jpg
298KB, 959x1280px
>>6730020

yes but where is the place where the population is approx. 100% transgirls ??
>>
File: 1470945837676.jpg (141KB, 640x416px) Image search: [Google]
1470945837676.jpg
141KB, 640x416px
>>6729930
What's funny is how Trans girls cry cry cry they are alone alone alone wah waaaahhhh then do the same shit fat feminists do and tell people who just so happen to be attracted to them to fuck off. I'm mtf and I don't like other Trans girls, I just don't get the hatred. There are female chasers too. It's insane to me that they get stigmatized. What is so wrong with being attracted emotionally or physically to (something/anything)?
>>
Chasers are cool, I personally don't want a masc thirsty bottom though
>>
>>6732400
>masc thirsty bottom
why do all the qts i find online always want a a masculine muscular bottom with a big dick like wtf
I'm just a manlet top i'll never be first on any trans women's list but i'm a genuine guy sop i think i'm in a good position and if not I've always been popular with cis women i can settle for one of them
>>
File: 1385208252412.jpg (32KB, 364x717px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252412.jpg
32KB, 364x717px
>>6729901
>Grindr and Tinder are just shit tier

I didnt think you could filter for trans on Tinder, but yea I have to agree Grindr is shit tier for real. No waifu material on there at all, its some mediocre prostitutes, uggos, old wore out bitches, niggers, and FtMs. If you are super thirsty you might find somebody worth hooking up with.... me? I would rather just hit up a cis girl from my phone Tbh

>>6730020
>If you're in college take computer science classes. 1/2 of the females in there are mtfs
TOP KEK

>>6732142
>do mtf's actually use grindr? neat
Yeah I have seen people from this board on Grindr actually and uhhhh nah not that neat Tbh faM.

>>6732155
>yes but where is the place where the population is approx. 100% transgirls ??

>implying that would increase your chances at all
LUL

Just slowly build a contact list from various places and dont be a creepy sperglord and fuck it up so they never want to talk to you again.... I know that is the hard part for you xD

>>6733721
>I've always been popular with cis women i can settle for one of them
I agree if trannies are triggering you just go back to cis girls for a while. Thats why I never get too worked up about how things are going with the trans girls I talk to. If they wanna act like shit heads, I will just hit up a cis girl. Meeting up with trans girls also is usually a logistical nightmare so less hassle for me Tbh lul
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.