[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is MtF really more common than FtM or is that just an internet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: pussy.jpg (43KB, 512x349px) Image search: [Google]
pussy.jpg
43KB, 512x349px
Is MtF really more common than FtM or is that just an internet thing?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>6721411
tumblr transtrenders are like 99% FTM so there's at least 100,000 of them
>>
>>6721425
Really?

I've never been on this board, and on any board I go (/fit/ /his/ /tg/) there's the sporadical off-topic talk about transsexuals (as happens on any board) and it seems to be mostly about mtf traps

Is it just a 4chan thing cause of fetishes?
>>
>>6721434
Mostly yeah. I see more FtMs on a daily basis than MtFs generally. Especially at my job there's only 1 mtf I know of aside myself and she's a hon, and I've met like 3 FtMs who have some odd spelling of a normal guys name. Entertaining desu.
>>
>>6721434
it's a thing where MTFs are LITERALLY more visible than FTMs, and thus are more of a conundrum politically because of that. FTMs for the most part kind-of pass as teenage boys and there isn't socially instituted "problem" with women using men's spaces and clothing etc., so they're just never spoken about in the political-sphere thus creating the visibility issue.
>>
>>6721411
It's certainly more common in culture/media outside of "the internet". The popular image of a tranny is an MtF. When you say "tranny" or even something more polite like "trans person", everyone immediately jumps to an image of a guy in a dress. A lot of people probably don't even know that FTMs are a thing, or at least, they've never explicitly thought about that possibility.

So it's not just a 4chan thing. This has no bearing on the actual number of MtFs vs FTMs of course.
>>
>>6721411
>or is that just an internet thing?
It is. Consider the demographic here and "on the Internet" in general.

I've met way more FTMs in irl trans circles than MTFs. 99% of them pre-hrt and failing at being boys instead of wanting to be men. It's just as cringy as MTFs trying to be women.
>>
Also, aren't FtM's a million times more passable once they're on test?
>>
>>6721542
I want to say ftms have an easier time passing once they get on T.

Also its easy to hide shit bone structure by packing on muscle
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1034x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1034x1052px
>>6721542
This is arguable. It's effort as well. Exercise is just as important for them as it is for MtFs.

A lot of them just end up looking like doughy guys.
>>
>>6721542
To the untrained eye, yes. Unfortunately, there is no disguising double x-height deficiency, so I look for the short guys with beards and clothes that say theyve only recently discovered mens fashion.
>>
>>6721567
>>6721574
But while they're at it they can get some extra T and lift heavy right?
>>
>>6721542
Yeah but even the straight ones often end up looking and sounding very gay, like flamboyantly so.
>>
4chan is primarily male, so it would make sense that the biologically male people who transition to be women as young adults stay on the same website they were on previously, and vice versa for FtMs and Tumblr.
>>
>>6721580
FtMs passing "better" than MtFs on average has a grain of truth in it based on how testosterone works, but the "FtMs always pass super easy desu" meme magic needs to die.
>>
>>6722746
A very big reason why they pass better is because men's bodies aren't as heavily scrutinized as women's, and a man is more than his body. To society, all a woman is is her body, and they receive a disproportionate amount of scrutiny. Trans women also receive this scrutiny and often cannot hold up under it because biology is especially cruel to them if they cannot transition before male puberty does it's damage.
>>
>>6722971
>it's not that complicated
6ft lady beasts are not going to pass as easily as a 5 something manlet
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.