[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

self-identifying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: u wot.jpg (80KB, 508x698px) Image search: [Google]
u wot.jpg
80KB, 508x698px
Firstly, what does the highlighted mean? Not even in a "what is tumblr playing at" way, as in i fully don't understand the meaning of that sentence.

Secondly, what part of lgbt are you, and where do you think the line should be drawn with gender identities? e.g. specify whether you are cis or trans, and lgb or whatever. Then say what 'options' you think there should be gender-wise, do you think it should be a legal thing on forms etc?
>>
>>6721404
No idea what the highlighted means.
I draw the line at anything where you identify as more than one gender. Just put "other" and then a place for them to say. No need for them to make it complicated for the tiny tiny amount of people that don't identify as male or female.
>>
File: 345345.png (337KB, 372x408px) Image search: [Google]
345345.png
337KB, 372x408px
>>6721404
it's means that she's another extremely retarded """""genderqueer""""" person who thinks that acting in a way that's usually socially associated the opposite sex LITERALLY means that's you're changing from a girl to a boy, and vice versa.

These people usually try to posit themselves as gender non-conforming, but in reality they accept the false notion that gender roles and gender norms are dictated by biology (hence her stupid fucking use of the nonsensical 'trans-masculine' phrase) instead of society.

She's a girl who's convinced herself that women could never act masculine (whatever that means) and thus she has to literally transition into a man, or imply she has a "man's brain" (not real by the way) to do it.

I hate these people.
>>
>>6721404
After reading the whole thing, I think it means she's female and has zero intentions of transitioning but wants to present male and is attempting to and acting how she thinks men asks. So trans without the trans part. A literal transtrender. Transman would imply a desire to transition into a man, trans masculine then means a desire to be more masculine... but not stop being a female.

Which is obviously not being trans but just doing what she wants and giving social norms the finger. Which is fine, but not fucking trans.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.