[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nico Hines Article

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: url.jpg (12KB, 306x164px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
12KB, 306x164px
does anyone have a copy of the original article before it got censored/yanked? I want to read it and judge it myself instead of taking the media's word for it.
>>
No names but you can guess

http://web.archive.org/articles/2016/08/11/i-got-three-grindr-dates-in-an-hour-in-the-olympic-village.html
>>
That link is 404'd for me. Am I doing it wrong?
>>
Hmm It's 404'd for me as well know. Go on (http://archive.org/web/) and search (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/11/i-got-three-grindr-dates-in-an-hour-in-the-olympic-village.html).
>>
thanks!
>>
NO THAT ISNT THE ORIGINAL SOMEONE GET THE ORIGINAL PLZ W ALL INFO
>>
Can this be the thread where we get the original article? I can't find it anywhere.Cmon 4chan i know someone has it :D
>>
File: 1468886707855.jpg (16KB, 320x355px) Image search: [Google]
1468886707855.jpg
16KB, 320x355px
I think they call this 'lost to the memory hole'
>>
:( How does no one know who was outed
>>
The problem is the original wasnt up too long before it was edited so people didnt think to save it. Its odd though that no one even has a list of the athletes. I am interested in the Jamaican athletes
>>
I know, it is very very odd. Something almost fishy going on. You'd think something like that wouldve leaked all over the internet by now.
>>
On twitter people are saying its easy to find the original but coming up empty. We cant give up people. IT has to be there
>>
Yup fishy is the right word. Its almost as if one of the athletes is very high profile and well connected. How else do you explain the article completely wiped from existence. Way back machine must have gotten a big pay off $
>>
>Archived version

http://archive.is/eFRoq
>>
>>
None of those posted are the original. The original was actually titled "I got three Grindr dates in one hour in the Olympic village"
>>
No that's the edited version, The original was called "I Got Three Grindr Dates in an Hour in the Olympic Village" and it had all the info on the athletes
>>
You know what let's stop. Someone outed was from a homophobic and this is now becoming dangerous. Mods should remove this thread.
>>
I get that some people were outraged and wouldnt reveal the info but there are blogs that specialize in these types of scoops so its really strange that we haven't gotten the names of the athletes yet
>>
Agreed. Mods take down plz
>>
>>6720133
>>6720139
Dear god, don't let 4chan be taken over by the moralfags too.
>>
File: 1455884230795.jpg (16KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1455884230795.jpg
16KB, 500x411px
>>6720153
It is too late.

It was always too late.
>>
>>6720153
this is equivalent to doxxing, which is banned.
>>
>>6720985
>this is equivalent to doxxing

>doxxing
>info freely given

choose one
>>
File: max-stirner_795472.jpg (52KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
max-stirner_795472.jpg
52KB, 500x509px
>>6720036
>date
Old hat. Everyone knows that the olympic village or whatever fuck it's called is a constant orgy with /runningoutofocondoms/.
>>
Not the original, it had height measurements and shit originally
>>
The original piece was up for less than an hour not enough time for the right people to have seen it and grabbed it. Early bird catches the sexy undercover worms.
>>
>>6725241
It's gotta be in someone's browser cache still.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.