[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't get and erection during gay sex,and i'm gay help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
I don't like females so,i guess im gay.
I tried with a guy...and it was boring as shit...i was trying to get erected touching him...but it didn't work and we didn't had sex at all because i wasn't exited.
I tried with other guy that's considered hot,and nothing...i touched him,touched his dick...i got a little exited a the first seconds, but not erections at all...i didn't really got turned on by his body,i was good looking i guess? but i touched his muscles and nothing...i was like "this is boring"
Why i don't get erected touchin men if im gay? help
>>
>>6708148
Because you aren't gay?
>>
You're an Asexual, Harry. Be prepared for a life of boredom.
>>
>>6708148
r u sure u dont like females
>maybe u just require more stimulation to get erect
>>
>>6708148
because YOU don't consider them hot
i've had boring, unexciting sex with people that were considered hot by other people too. it doesn't matter. i pretty much need a good emotional/romantic connection as well as physical attraction for me to enjoy sex with someone, or else it just feels pointless.

also
>I don't like females so,i guess im gay.
is not true. you're attracted to men if you're attracted to men, not if you're not attracted to women.
>>
>>6708170
Yeah i've tried with 5 females and i didn't get erect.
Also i've tried with 3 guys more for be sure and i didn't get an erection.
I was just bored and i wanted to leave.

>>6708166
No plase,i don't want to be anormal,is there a way to heal this?
>>
what people find attractive is not just about the physical for some people
>>
>>6708183
Nothing about females and males attract me pyschaly and i don't like sentimental relationships.

But...i don't want to be asexual i need to force myself to like men at least or my mother will send me to a pyschologist.
>>
>>6708190
you don't need to do shit. no one is obligated to have sex, be in relationships, have kids, get married, etc. there are plenty of people that live a single life and are fulfilled in other things
maybe talking to a psychologist would be good for you, regardless of what your mother thinks. it'd at least be interesting.
>>
>>6708255
you don't know my dad,he hates asexuals
>>
>>6708291
your sex life is none of your dad's business, so..
>>
>>6708180
maybe ur not attracted to the body types you are hooking up with.
>some people like twinks some like bears and daddies, maybe u dont like the people ur hooking up with

and im not a doctor but i think taking testosterone will give you more sexual desire.
>>
>>6708325
they where whinks...i think.
i tried with a bara and nothing desu
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
have you tried fucking traps?
>>
>>6708335
is there any part of foreplay that u do like?
>for me necking really really gets me going (rimming too) the physical sensation is really good for me with those
>>
have you had your T levels checked?
>>
>>6708190

Time to try dogs
>>
>>6708291
how would you possibly determine this?
>>
>>6708291

This sound like a troll post to me. Do 90% of people even have an opinion on asexuals? Like what.
>>
>>6708388
his dad: "Damn those degenerates who dont have sex, they are whats wrong with society! Frued was right when he said the only strange sexual attraction was 'none' No son of mine isnt going to put his dick in people. Better that you be a fag than asexual"
>>
>>6708346
Yes,they're fine
>>6708342
No,because they aren't hot? i don't like feminity
>>6708388
He sais that they're make males or some shit like that
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.