[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird situation help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: confused.jpg (38KB, 450x750px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
38KB, 450x750px
Hi /lgbt/ it's me again. A few months back I asked about how to get rid of my gender dysphoria.Suggestions I followed were to take testosterone and try out guy stuff such as chasing girls.

My gender dysphoria has greatly decreased since I started chasing a shy and quiet girl.I try to be the type of boyfriend transgirls dream to have, you know the type that gets posted here alot. But my dysphoria keeps me from alot of stuff like building masc and confident speech.

Also, the thing is there's another guy chasing her. She rarely replies to my messages even when she's online though she says she's busy.[usually a 2-5day wait]
She rarely talks to me anymore. Is this what people call getting "dumped"? She used to reply around a few minutes or so?I'm confused what do?

What's my situation? What should I do? Should I just take estrogen or continue this path?
>>
>>6707653
....she's not interested in you bruh
it's pretty fucking obvious
>>
>>6707656
Tbh the other guy is a classmate and we have gone out a few times as opposed to the other guy.
But is she not interested in me? Should I just give up on being a guy?
>>
>>6707665
uh huh
and how exactly did you go out with her?

a girl who is interested in you is going to make time to respond to your message lol. and definitely not taking 2-5 days barring crazy circumstances. like think if it were reversed...

if you can be normal than try to do that. this is hellish. but given that you're on /lgbt/ and asking if you should give up on being a guy because some girl might not want to date you makes me doubt that.
>>
>>6707687
Went out to carnivals,restraunts,malls.
She's pretty honest and shy and I keep thinking she's too afraid to say she doesn't like me. She used to reply in a matter of minutes.

Plus the whole reason I started dating was to get rid of my gender dysphoria.But what if I'm not meant for this stuff do I keep trying and failing?

This situation is extremely confusing,depressing and akward in general. Is dating guys like this too?
>>
>>6707653
How exactly would getting a gf get rid of your dysphoria?
>>
>>6707743
It's a transbian thing.
Just let the thread die.
>>
>>6707743
If my "dysphoria" is the product of a depressed and lonely mind
>>
>>6707743
Not sure, came in as a suggestion. My dysphoria doesn't trigger when I see my penis or body hair anymore though that might be because I have minimal.

Still what should I do?
>>
>>6707756
Talk to a therapist with experience with gender stuff.
>>
>>6707750
Look I sort of come here for guidance because this is possibly the only large lgbt community/site I know of with anonymous posting.

I come here for help not to be called a transbian.I'm just trying out suggestions ;(
>>
>>6707653
>.Suggestions I followed were to take testosterone and try out guy stuff such as chasing girls.
Taking testosterone & getting more masc is going to make it worse, whoever suggested this is retarded and you're retarded for believing them. This has been done in the past and only has ended in failure.

And about getting a GF, at most it'll just distract you away from it for a while, but it'll come back with a vengeance and you'll end up in a shitty situation where you're with someone who doesn't know you're secretly a tranny and it's gonna ruin the relationship sooner or later anyway.
>>
>>6707774
This is pretty much exactly what I wanted to say to you OP but I couldn't find the right words.
>>
>>6707774
Actual advice thanks! Sorry for being a retard...

So have I been "dumped"? Do I need to clarify with her, move on without any word or continue to pursue? What should I do?
>>
>>6707801
Do what suits who you are the most. But if I were in a similar situation I would probably ask outright what she feels about the whole thing, if you've been dumped and she's moved on, or maybe just something in life is taking her attention, or something like that.

If you see you two being potentially good friends, you could always try to pursue friendship instead of a relationship. Maybe be a bit honest to her too then if that seems to be the right thing?
>>
>>6707801
she probably sensed something off about you, some people can sense fag vibes without visual cues
>>
File: 94832ß432ß75326.jpg (7KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
94832ß432ß75326.jpg
7KB, 130x190px
>>6707653
You are lucky, OP, since you got some really helpful answers.

>>6707656
This is true. I feel for you.
2-5 waits ware waay too long. Don't degrade yourself and let her go. Don't think bad of her. It'll make you bitter.

>>6707774
Another very wise post. Listen to this anon, OP!

So to your question
>>6707801
>So have I been "dumped"? Do I need to clarify with her, move on without any word or continue to pursue? What should I do?
You haven't been "dumped", she is just "running out" your contact. Just don't write her anywore. If you asks questions, take your time to respond (at least 2-3 days) and answer briefly and politely but don't ask any questions anymore. Don't keep the conversation going, most important thing!!!! You want to be the one who finally ends this.

Ah, and again: Don't take testosterone. It'll fuck you up.
>>
>>6708131 (me)
>If you asks questions, take your time to respond (at least 2-3 days) and answer briefly and politely but don't ask any questions anymore.
Of course it is: If SHE aks questions, take your time to respond
>>
>>6707743
That way OP can live vicariously through his gf and treat her how he would want to be treated in a relationship. Unfortunately for OP, it will break down when he realizes that the male role in bed is impossible for him to fulfill without massive dysphoria attacks. His gf will tell him that he's so gentle and makes love like another girl, but will be unsatisfied because she needs a straight man to have normal het sex with her, unless she's bi or something.
>>
>>6708144
why not hate hate-fuck and throw that bitch around the bed as an expression of tfw not grill
>>
>>6708131
>>>6707774 (You)
>Another very wise post. Listen to this anon, OP!
:3
>>
>>6708144
I haven't really thought about it that far.Not sure how I would do sex or if I want it at all.Plus I don't get how I would make love like another girl for being gentle?.
>>
>>6707706
>This situation is extremely confusing,depressing and akward in general. Is dating guys like this too?
No, its not. Guys might be bad at communicating, but its rarely to that extent, moreover they usually don't realize they are being bad at it. This girl seems like she doesnt really know how to be in or end a relationship very well.
>>
>>6710157
Should I feminize myself and date guys now?
Will that cure my dysphoria?
>>
>>6708484
That too.

>>6709845
It's more than just gentle, it's how you react and stuff too. I don't know, they just pick up on it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.