[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I wrong to compliment a butch/dyke? I work with the black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Am I wrong to compliment a butch/dyke? I work with the black girl whos cool as fuck, I consider her a friend. She's a dyke, dresses like a boy/man talks trash everybody respects her. Like she's not a tumblr woman, she's just hood. And she's built like a god. Abs biceps, looks like a crossfit chick. But she wants to be fat and have a kid, she thinks shes too skinny. I try to tell her that it's unhealthy to be fat and that she looks good. She once told me I was cute and had a good haircut. It was a long time ago. But yesterday I saw she looked great, like physically fit. And I complimented her physique, tryed to be respectful as possible. She thanked me but was kinda meek? about it. I don't think she was offended, but I wondered if she took it the wrong way.

>pic not related
>>
You're fine OP. She's insecure. She probably has a hard time with accepting her body image and compliments. Keep being sincere and hopefully she'll realize she's as great as you say she is.
>>
>>6705105
>She thanked me but was kinda meek? about it
It's fine to compliment her on looking good, but expect her reactions to the compliments to always be 'meek' like that. Enthusiastically responding to those sorts of compliments is typically just when they come from sexual prospects.
>>
>>6705105
once i saw an half-asian dyke get called white (as a compliment) and she started freaking out and screeching
>>
>>6705105
say no homo and its chill
>>
>sheboon
just back away
>>
Thanks guys. Everytime I ask lgbt questions I get ripped apart because I somehow offended someone. I am genuinely grateful for responses. She can be mean but overall I gotta work with her and maintain a friendly Atmosphere.
>>
>>6705176

Calling a mixed person white isn't a fucking compliment you lobotomy patient.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.