[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't even regret it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1455275786655.gif (748KB, 286x155px) Image search: [Google]
1455275786655.gif
748KB, 286x155px
I just had my first sexual encounter with another man. I was really anxious, but I did enjoy it but I really never got super horny enough to jizz.

He came on me, I couldn´t come at all.

After it was done I didn´t feel ashamed or that I had been emotionally scared(like when I did when I slept with a woman in her 40´s), yes I had been cummed on, yes I had the taste of anothers man cock in my mouth, but that didn´t even seem to faze me(unlike when I had sex with that broad in her 40´s, i literally started crying after she left because I felt so dirty).

Anyways what does this mean? And more importantly how do I fix my delayed ejacalation(ir what ever that is that keeps me from jizzing when I´m with other people, keep in mind that I am on SSRI)?

Can I still hold my head as a straight male after I've sucked anothers man hard rod stick?

I´m so confused, but I really do feel more emotionally drawn to men, I want to cuddle with them, and feel hard bodies.
>>
>straight
I mean, come on. Don't do that to yourself.

>i enjoy men's bodies
>gay sex was enjoyable
>i like men emotionally
>totally straight

You really think that adds up?
>>
>>
File: 1461371386432.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1461371386432.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>6704759
You're gay dude. Really wish these threads would go away to be honest.

You are not confused. You fucked a guy. You liked it. You were ashamed of fucking a woman. You're gay. You are gay. You are a homosexual. You're gay. You're gay. You're gay. You're gay.
>>
SSRI made Cumming for me harder when i was on it.
>>
>>6704775
But I didn´t cum, something is wrong with my penis. It must be those anti depressants I'm taking. I must talk to my shrink about this shit.

Also, I really just want to find some that I can get to know, hang out with, like a friend, friend that physically comfortable around. Too many guys on grindr just looking for NSA, I just want a make a solid friend that I can do gay stuff with.
>>
File: sean-jump-hk.gif (11KB, 126x97px) Image search: [Google]
sean-jump-hk.gif
11KB, 126x97px
>>6704806
>solid friend
>to do gay stuff with
Better throw away that meme dream and get used to hook ups.
>>
>>6704853
Yeah because when you are gay you are forced to be a terrible sex driven person who is in need of 20 different cocks a week to survive.
>>
>>6704806
you can't cum because you are clearly very stressed. i can only cum when i am relaxed and comfortable. it sounds like you are gay. welcome to the family. it's actually a good life once you learn to love yourself
>>
You didn't nut because you were nervous. You have to get comfortable and relaxed around people before fucking them.

This is why I only do long term now.
>>
>>6704801
This. Hell one of the reasons I quit taking them was because not only did I not like the idea to begin with, but when I wanted to masturbate, it took 20 minutes of furious fap to reach a disappointing climax.
>>
1 thing i got to say about SSRI dont just stop taking them, talk to you doctor about this. I just stopped taking em and it was brutal, couldnt sleep or think clear for months, also experienced lots of electroshocks in my brain up to 1,5 years of not taking them anymore.
>>
>>6704951
>also experienced lots of electroshocks in my brain up to 1,5 years of not taking them anymore.

Did you try to take the meds again? Did that fix those electric saps?

I´m planning on stopping to masturbate, maybe I´ve gotten too used to my tight grip.

But whatever is wrong with my dick, I really need to fix it. I want to get off, and feel them chemicals people get when they get off with being with other people.
>>
>>6704972
No i didn't after becoming fit and starting a theraphie it became better.

Maybe thos shocks were just psychosomatic, i had lots of issues like that that time.
>>
>>6704759
are you french op?
>>
>>6705029
No, why u ask?
>>
>>6705031
I'm curious about your grammar and word choices. What country?
>>
>>6705046
Denmark.
>>
>>6704759
>I am on SSRI
When I was taking that shit I had a LOT of trouble reaching orgasm. My advice is to stop taking SSRI, those pills are unhealthy for many reasons.
>>
OP here:

When should I start thinking about bottoming? Isn´t better that I´ll have a few more hook ups and get more comfortable during sex to even think about bottoming?
>>
>>6707095
Whenever it feels right, if ever.
>>
File: GAY reaction.png (171KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
GAY reaction.png
171KB, 400x400px
>>6704759
been there, senpai.
you're probably bi.
the couple of times when I bottomed I couldn't stay hard, but the last time when I concentrated I could still come with a semi-boner (while he was filling me up, too).
It's probably a combination of just not being used to it and being extremely nervous.
You don't have to come every time. If you want to make him feel better about not helping you come, just cuddle afterward.
And if he doesn't give a fuck and doesn't want to cuddle, then forget about him.
>>
>>6704759
>Can I still hold my head as a straight male after I've sucked anothers man hard rod stick?

If labels are that important to you then sure. You wont become a smoker just because you smoked one cigarette
>>
>>6704885
Gay men don't do long relationships, they do many short ones, most just lasts for a week or two.
Its virtually a culture constructed around hook ups.
>>
>>6707853
D-d-don´t say that...

I don´t want that feel...
>>
>>6704806
>>6704853
I have that. One of my friends came out as bi and wants to mess around every so often. Also one of my close friends is straight and for some reason he knew what I was gonna ask him and it turned from wanting to give a blow job to full on fuck that he wanted. We messed around once before which failed kinda. (both drunk) I actually do have feeling for him but try not to let it get in the way of our friendship. He said he doesn't know if he'll do it again. This all happened in a months worth time for whatever reason. We are all good friends and play vidyas like Dark Souls and Smash.
>>
not to high jack ops thread. but i get really turned on at the site of another dues hard dick. like i get really fucking hard. but the though touching another guy makes me sick. any ideas? is it a phase?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.