[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If someone can't change their sexual orientation, than if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (50KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 400x280px
If someone can't change their sexual orientation, than if a homosexual cis person transitioned, would they still be homosexual but now trans? or would they be a heterosexual trans person?

the google definition of homosexuality is being attracted to people of the same SEX, not gender. so would a transwoman who is only into men be homo or het?
>>
>>6669096
Technically speaking, transsexuality normally requires the person to have gender dysphoria, so, if the "gay man" had gender dysphoria, he'd actually be a heterosexual pre-op tranny, while someone who doesn't have dysphoria yet is still transitioning, and wants sex exclusively with men, is homosexual, but even then, most trannies, probably due to the penis thing, are mildly bisexual at least.
As you may have noticed I'm shit at answering questions.
>>
>>6669096
Transitioning doesn't change your gender though, in theory anyway. It changes aspects of your physical sex. Sexual orientation is primarily based on secondary sex characteristics, which transitioning changes by route of HRT (and potentially FFS, voice training/surgery, etc.), and primary sex characteristics, which can be changed by SRS. No sane person is going to base their attraction to someone on their genotype over their phenotype. Transitioning effectively changes the sexual physiological expression of a body, regardless of whether or not it changes the genetic structure.
>>
>>6669096
Basically there are labels to help out here, it's androsexual and gynosexual, attraction to men and women respectively.
>>
>>6669856
>Sexual orientation is primarily based on secondary sex characteristics
wat
>>
>>6671826
People are primarily attracted to secondary sexual characteristics
>>
>>6669096
its literally your opinions.

most transwoman who like guys consider themselves heterosexual.

you can consider them either one you want... i dont really know what to tell you here it's a pretty arbitrary thing, the International Union of Pure and Applied Sexuality hasn't come down and ruled on a definition trans people sexuality yet
>>
>>6669096
I don't know what orientation they would be, but a cis person can never be trans, even if they transistion. This is why there are so many barriers to getting hormones to begin with. If a cis person transitions, they will get body dysphoria since they are cis.
>>
Personally I think romantic and sexual attraction are different things. as a girl, I dated a pre everything trans man, who was essentially female at the time. Romantically we were hetro, and physically we were homosexual, since we were the same sex. Some trans people might think this is invalidating to look at it this way, but I don't know how else to describe it. You can't completely ignore your body and how it relates to other people sexually, even if you identify as something else.
>>
>>6671826
Do you like benis or bagina? Or some cool mix of both?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.