[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are trans webcammers so nice???? honest to god i've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
why are trans webcammers so nice????
honest to god
i've literally fallen in love with like 5
everyone else is so bitchy and mean unless you have tokens or you're tipping
>>
>>6631115
I dunno, why are prostitutes so nice to you? They want your money you idiot.
>>
>>6631115
Why would u like nice people
>>
>>6631115
Maybe they are just grateful to camwhore at all. Entitled natural females at like cunts and get whatever they want, trannies never had that luxury.
>>
>>6631115
>i've literally fallen in love with like 5
I want names. You better not fell in love with mai waifu.
>>
File: 1459405694470.png (106KB, 289x289px) Image search: [Google]
1459405694470.png
106KB, 289x289px
>>6631115
>why are trans webcammers so nice????
You are one of those autists that thinks the girl at the checkout wants to be with you for the rest of your life because she is smiling and asking you how your day is .... arent you?

kys mah faM
>>
Because she knows you'll throw money at her if she's nice?
>>
>>6631115
>i've literally fallen in love with like 5
Post nick/names faggot
>>
>>6631595
>You are one of those autists that thinks the girl at the checkout wants to be with you for the rest of your life because she is smiling and asking you how your day is .... arent you?
That's an entirely American thing, people talking to each other at checkouts and the store workers asking you how your day is. In Europe everyone just sort of stares at indeterminate point behind the person and tries not to make eye contact while hurrying as much as possible to get it over with quickly.
>>
>>6631155
trans prostitutes are nicer than female ones
>>
>>6632052
Probably because of >>6631486
>>
>>6631486
>>6632109
probably true but that's one of the reason i like transsexuals more
>>
>>6631486
>Entitled natural females at like cunts and get whatever they want, trannies never had that luxury.
I wish I was cis physically but I'd never give up the experience of having been raised the way I was. Maybe this is arrogant but I do think I have a better personality than cis girls.
>>
>>6632305
>arrogant
This is humble ya nig
>>
>>6632305
I kinda feel the same way but I wouldn't say i have a better personality than cis girls. I have a lot of problems that I think even it out.

But I feel like I'm a better person than I would have been if I wasn't trans. Like more understanding and kind and grateful.
>>
>>6632371
>But I feel like I'm a better person than I would have been if I wasn't trans. Like more understanding and kind and grateful.
There is something to be said for understanding the crap men go through. It's definitely made me much less supportive of modern feminism than I likely would've been if I was cis because I realize both sides have some pretty massive issues and feminism is in the wrong by always claiming man have all the right and privilege and women have none.
>>
>>6632347
What?

>>6632371
I have problems too, but I think they're balanced out by the cis girl habits I lack. I could properly understand a guy and as a girlfriend I'd be more what guys want from girls than most cis girls. Loving but not clingy, etc.

I think I'm a better person that most people, men or women, cis or trans, regardless of my gender. But I think I'd be better than a woman because of my experience being male too, both as a person and as a girlfriend.
>>
>>6632406
I'm even further than you when it comes to feminism. I hate it almost always side against it. I fairly loathe women. Which probably says something pretty bad about me since I want to be one so much.
>>
>>6632406
Idk what you mean by modern feminism, but every real feminist I know of believes in equality and stuff for everybody. Including civil and human rights and getting rid of harmful gender roles and expectations for both males and females.

The whole "males are literally satan" meme feminists and TERFs are pretty rare and don't represent feminism.

>>6632419
well being clingy af because of my socially isolated lonely life is probably my main weakness lol.
>>
>>6632458
Yes, I'd be clingy like that too honestly, but not controlling. I'd be dependent but I like to think not demanding.
>>
>>6631115
Most transgender people are people pleasers,

i think we're so used to being hated by most people, most are usually grateful and desperate for any sincere kindness from other people
>>
>>6631890
The american way sounds a lot nicer.
>>
>>6632693
Not really. I'd hate to have to make small talk to checkout lady and it's even worse if she asks me about my day. I know she doesn't really care and is just doing so because she's paid to do it but she asked so how much do I tell and what do I say and... it's all a big mess that can be avoided with just not having small talk with employees.
>>
>>6632458
TERFs would say the same thing about you, desu. They'd call you a regressive third waver and prop themselves up as the "real" feminists. In fact, there's TERFs and "gender critical" feminists on this very board who do just that when confronted with the fact that the mainstream feminist movement doesn't agree with their anti trans views. They carry the ideology and brand of feminsm and they openly declare themselves as representatives of it so they do in fact represent feminsm.
>>
>>6632596
Same. Like I'm not controlling but I basically latch on tight. Like once I like someone I want to be around them or talk to them basically all the time and i have a hard time giving up on people even if it seems like its probably not going to work out.

Like not creepy stalker level, but if someone doesn't explicitly tell me that they don't like me anymore then I have a hard time giving up as things start to die down
>>
File: 1442667680386.jpg (40KB, 500x591px) Image search: [Google]
1442667680386.jpg
40KB, 500x591px
>>6632731
>it's all a big mess that can be avoided with just not having small talk with employees.
LUL typical EU cucks
>talking to each other is a "big mess"
No wonder the EU continent has been a complete shit storm since recorded history began documenting its shittiness xD
>>
>>6632406
>modern feminism
>implying feminism was ever good
>>
>>6632917
>xD
>>
>>6632731
s p e r g
p
e
r
g
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.