[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are your chances of passing by age?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 3vTPGaS.jpg (410KB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
3vTPGaS.jpg
410KB, 2322x4128px
what are your chances of passing by age?
>>
Acromegaly?
>>
your age divided by 100
last two digits are the percentages of you not passing
>>
bump
>>
>>6612329
Starting hrt at:
0-15 very good
16-25 good
26+ bad
>>
>>6612416
I think itd be more like age^2 / 2500 assuming the person has gone through hrt and ffs
>>
>>6612329
With hrt+ffs:
Before 14: near perfect
Before 18: good
Before 20: ok
Before 24: poor
Anything after: bad
>>
>>6612640
That includes blockers, right?
>>
>>6612416
>>6612640
>>6612656
>>6612678
would it be possible to formulate an equation that spikes at 10-15ish, slowly curves down the 20-25 range, and then massively diminishes past 30 in terms of pass percentage?

I'm not one for maths
>>
>>6612640
Pretty much this, percentages are not really realistic to give because they rely heavily on stuff like facial features, height, waist, hips, shoulder width, race, parents, hand size, etc..
>>
lmao that people think starting in your early teens makes a difference

i've seen so many trannies that started that early and they still look fucked up

it's all about your genetics
you could have a babyface and big hips even way past your mid twenties
>>
>>6612679
Yes
>>
>>6612686
It would have to be piecewise. Little if any change before 13, then rapid decline until 20 or so and then a zero asymptote.
>>
>>6612697
Ah I see, that seems fair enough

could you provide an example?
>>
>>6612686
age ^2 / 900
age 10 - 10%
age 15 - 25%
age 20 - 45%
age 25 - 70%
age 30 - ur fucked
>>
>>6612694
Find one person who started before 15 and doesn't pass.
>>
>>6612701
Pick some start values. At age 13, probably 95%. At age 30, probably 2-3%. I'm on my phone right now and can't give you a good equation.
>>
>>6612706
as i said i've seen several

it all boils down to your genetics, hun
>>
>>6612706
https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/starting-hormones-and-high-school-a-day-in-the-life-of-a-trans-teen
>>
>>6612722
Yes it does. And a certain percentage of people at each age have genetics that let them pass. It's not the statistic's fault optimists misread it.
>>
>>6612727
>the worst example you could come up with passes better than 90% of mtfs

I hate it when late transitioners act like age isn't the most important factor

"I-I can pass at 28, it's only genetics!"
>>
>>6612640

More like:

0-12 good
12-14 decent
15-21 bad
21+ consider suicide

I'd post my graph but I'm on my phone bleh.
>>
>>6612788
If I don't pass, no one else does.
>>
>>6612788
That sounds pretty worst case scenario
>>
>>6612752
I dunno, she's looks pretty clockable to me
>>
>>6612822
>you're a big face
>>
age is not as big an influencer as genetics desu
>>
>>6612822
>the worst example you could come up with STILL passes better than 90% of mtfs
>>
>>6612822
They're just ugly, they pass okay. Though when they get older it might fuck up
>>
Age is important, but genetics create a lot of variance. Some 25 year old still look like they're 18, and some 18 year olds age quickly and look like they're nearing 30. Some teenagers get really tall and tank-like very quickly, and some 20-somethings don't masculinize as much.

So I'd say between, say, 18-29, it's really down to luck. Beyond your 20s is when you need a combination of luck and surgical intervention to have a chance.
>>
My numbers would put it at
Under 25~ 60~80 % pass
25-30 around 50 % pass
over 30 Less than 50%
Over 40 less than 15%

This is of course only counting those that have been on hormones for a significant period of time (think several years, at least), and make a concerted effort to look like a female of their age including bodily grooming and dress. Also not being considered into this is voice, cause I really don't know how many trans have a passable voice.

I think Overall, the % of passing trans women is underrepresented on this board for several reasons. First, most people here are early transition, not yet being more than 2 years hrt. Secondly, attractiveness is being conflated with passing ability; so long as someone doesn't present in a way that makes them stand out many of the "unpassable" trans women on this sight would be assumed to merely be ugly cis women, not trans women, on looks alone (most cis people arent really on the lookout for trans women all the time). Third, /lgbt/ is composed of huge numbers of severely self hating trans women, many who say things like "anyone who transitions after 15 is doomed to being a hon" or similar bullshit, often times motivated by their own dissatisfaction with their results in transition do their failure to put effort beyond taking HRT into actually looking like a woman.
>>
>>6612416
...by that system your chance of passing increases with age.
>>
>>6612706
I know many. The majority don't pass. You are delusional.
>>
>>6612752
its not the most important factor. If you can't pass at 20, but you could at 15, the only reason you would have been able to at 15 is if you had good ffs. People that can truly pass at 15 can also pass at 20.
>>6612822

Very clockable due to her large skull. As I have said on this forum. Skulls are the most sexually dimorphic aspects of humman bodies. If you have a large skull you will never look right as a woman.
>>
>>6612903
they don't pass at all. If you say her next to a real woman you would see what I mean
>>
>>6612640
>0-14 okay
>14-18 bad
>18+ kys
ftfy
>>
>>6612788
didn't cornflakes start at 21?
>>6612706
don't remember the link but there was one video of a girl who started at 14 and basically had a hideous manjaw.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.