[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help about getting on HRT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I'm 18, mtf, pre-everything.

I live in a country that have a system like UK NHS, you can get permanent prescription for hormones after seeing a therapist.

However, the minimum age to start HRT is 20, unless you have parental permission. That's the problem: I am 18. I still live with them, and they know NOTHING about it.

I can't come out. They're very homophobic. My mother thinks terrorists (Orlando being the most recent case) are right to "kill those fags". She always say "Sometimes God sends his soldiers to clean up our world". She's idiot.

My father is ALWAYS making jokes about homos.He has not expressed himself that much about transsexuals, only said "No one cares about what they are, they should stop wanting everyone to accept and love them". He always told how he would "need" to love me even if i was gay. But of course i don't know what he would say if he discovered i was Mtf.

I really can't order online for personal motives, and no local pharmacy sells them without prescription.

Should i wait until i'm 20 and risk being even more a hon?

>Pic (probably) not related
>>
>>6598501
18 20 I don't think it matters much, in regards to bone. But having to wait two years sucks. Self med?
>>
>>6598501
why would you want to hurt your parents? you're just going to be a hon anyway
>>
>>6598516
The problem with self med is i really can't order it online (Personal reasons) and i can't get them without prescription locally.

>>6598564
I've always had low T, got checked twice because of that and refused to take T. My puberty was delayed and slowly came at 16. Don't worry about me :3
>>
It doesn't sound like there's any real threat to your well being. it might cause a big fight, but they won't kick you out or disown you. You're going to have to tell them sooner or later, so why not do it now and see how it goes?
>>
>>6598501
>that facebook filename
Who's the girltinkler guru?
>>
>>6598892
It's a spanish facebook comedian or something like that. Michael Küster i think

>>6598727
I was thinking about moving out and simply cutting contact after getting a stable job and almost finishing the university, but i know this wouldn't work and there's the hrt problem...

Well, i'm preparing myself to do that. Is that the best way?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.