[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/virgen/ Lonely virgin general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

>tfw you're a virgin
>tfw you're pretty sure nobody else is
>tfw you'll never have a pure relationship with virgin bf who won't compare you to his countless other one-night-stands
>tfw you'll never have anyone feel as close to you as you feel to them
>tfw in the unlikely event of attaining bf, he'll probably leave you like he did with everyone else he mindlessly pumped and dumped
>tfw non-virgin bf will continuously crave other men, having had a taste of polygamy, and will never be loyal to you
>tfw will never be able to think of anything but the residual penis, rectum, and semen all over/inside of non-virgin bf during sex

Who else /lost hope/?
>>
Keep your head up. You're acting like being a virgin is a bad thing.. Just be yourself FFS and someone will come to you eventually.
>>
File: 4634634.png (426KB, 631x817px) Image search: [Google]
4634634.png
426KB, 631x817px
>>6580850
Don't worry, anon. We'll die eventually and you can't feel lonely when you don't exist.
>>
Being a gay virgin robot is the worst. I feel bad for a lot of straight robots but, I think straight robots are more understandable than gay ones. Me being a robot AND gay on top of that I just feel that you should put my face in the dictionary above the word "failure".
>>
File: 1468761633844.jpg (410KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468761633844.jpg
410KB, 800x800px
>>6580850
>>6582136
>tfw straight virgin robot
>sometimes browse this board out of loneliness
>tfw relate to gays surprisingly often
>tfw wouldn't mind a bf at this point
>>
>>6580850
accept your virginity, embrace it, love it.

Read threads about people in relationships, get disgusted as fights in relationship happens, lurk more fights of relationships, realize that you're glad you've never had a relationship and endured through that hell.
Realize that relationships are just shitty, and there is no disney relationship, ever.

Then you will become a wizard
>>
>>6586642
life isn't worth living without a partner by your side
>>
File: 1468711595388.jpg (122KB, 1023x986px) Image search: [Google]
1468711595388.jpg
122KB, 1023x986px
>>6580876
>Just be yourself

REEEEE
>>
>>6586755
Thats a pretty depressing outlook you have on life.

Have you seen those 40 year old ladies who after 20 years of married they cheat, well, If you happen to be unfortunate enough to be in such a situation, then you'd realize that perfect partners rarely come around, and you have to work REAL hard to maintain them, on both sides. There are real lazy people who will not work that hard, and of course there will be misunderstandings.

At this point in life I don't believe in magical twin-souled people, even though I wouldn't complain if I was in such a relationship. But you do have to learn living by yourself. Living by yourself is not bad, it's a survival skill, it trains the mind, and for dating purposes, it does make you more interesting that an overdepending person. You have to learn to depend on yourself and just by yourself, yes it is allowed and welcomed when someone helps you, but if you become to reliant on it, you can fall really hard.

If you do happen to have friends, having no relationship will not be as bad.
But if you don't have friends, or partners, you could delude yourself into making a tulpa. Well, if you're valuable enough to live by yourself, it will probably be very worth it.
>>
>>6586884
Yeah well I am depressed.

I know relationships aren't perfect but they can't be any more miserable than loneliness.

I don't really have any friends, I was thinking about getting a pet or something just to keep me company.
>>
>>6586884

>tulpa

would not recommend messing around with thoughtforms unless you're an expert

speaking from personal experience
>>
>>6587021
What is it exactly? Sounds like a Daemon from His Dark Materials
>>
>>6587185
>tfw no /polgbt/ bf
>>
>>6587034
/x/ bullshit.
Essentially self-imposed schizophrenia to make a perfect waifu/husbando in your head who loves you no matter what.
>>
>>6587397
http://www.tulpa.info/

Godspeed anon.
>>
File: feeldoor.jpg (34KB, 837x736px) Image search: [Google]
feeldoor.jpg
34KB, 837x736px
>tfw non-virgin
>tfw qt gf is virgin
>tfw haven't been a virgin for a decade and don't really remember what it's like or what you were worried about at all
>tfw want to make her really comfortable and as un-anxious as possible
>tfw not really sure how
>>
MY TULPA LOVES ME SO MUCH
SHE WILL ALWAYS FORGIVE ME
>>
>>6587406
>rape
>>
>>6580850
26 year old gay virgin reporting in

kill me now

spending the next year in Korea starting in like 2 weeks. will i be able to get some asian boipuss?
>>
it feels pathetic complaining about lack of bf on an anonymous anime image board at 3 am for some reason
>>
>tfw it's late and you're tired, then you accidentally bring some /r9k/ into /lgbt/
Oops... Sorry for tainting the board...

I guess it's nice to see that I'm not the only one with this controversial world view and there's still some hope...
Not much, but some...
It's too bad that, given how the majority of gays view sex and relationships, we have a much lower time limit to find someone.
>>
>>6589669
i-i'll be your straight bf anon
>>
gay virginity is a choice
>>
i felt like shit first and second years of college when i wasn't hooking up with people and going on dates with guys like how i imagined gay people typically do in college. i like to think i'm a bit more clearheaded now going into my third year and i have a better grasp of my direction in life (still just a clueless undergrad) and it never really involved dating or sex, and i don't really hate myself for that anymore. still a virgin, affection and sex sounds nice, but is it really what i want? idk.

>>6590778
>just turned 20 a month ago
rats
>>
>>6591259
Let's put it this way:
If you have cheap sex, everything may be fine, but it could ruin intimacy for you and may leave you with lots of regrets.
If you save yourself for the right person, it may be frustrating at first, but you won't have any post-sex remorse and intimacy will never be affected.

All in all, saving yourself for someone who actually loves you is your best bet, since it will never leave you feeling empty and used.

>>6590778
>Looked at stats for university course I picked in university of choice
>"Highest rate of single people and virgins"
>"2% have had a relationship and/or sex"
>"Almost 1 in 5 in the university identify as homo- or bisexual; it's the gayest university in the country"
Phew. Thought I was almost done for there.
>>
>>6591311
I'm guessing someone did a national survey - can't remember where I saw it, though.
I'm not surprised about 2% - the course is Medicine, so naturally, there will be a lot of shut-ins [check] and shy asians [also check].
>>
>>6580876
it is a bad thing

>>6582136
try to stop posting on /r9k/. you'll slowly relearn how to communicate with humans eventually.

>>6587034
its an imaginary friend, but for adults with developmental disorders

>>6589728
thats because it is pathetic
i accept u tho

>>6591209
having sex w/uggos or old people doesnt count

>>6591311
it helps schools know where to target sex education in order to limit the spread of stds
>>
>>6591226
>>6587400
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.