[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>white males are masterrace >youth is most attractive feature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: gregg-sulkin-invisible.png (1MB, 1120x1076px) Image search: [Google]
gregg-sulkin-invisible.png
1MB, 1120x1076px
>white males are masterrace
>youth is most attractive feature
>the best time of your life will be in early 20s
>look like pic related
>tfw only get attention from 50+ creeps or feminine faggots
why have I been lied to all my life?

Did you have the time of your life and got easily laid when you were younger or is this a confirmed myth?
>>
>>6580149
>Did you have the time of your life and got easily laid when you were younger or is this a confirmed myth?

Here's a thought. Maybe the world doesn't revolve around you and you have to be more than a young attractive entitled airhead to get what you want out of people.
>>
>>6580149
>thinks "white males" are a race
>thinks he belongs to a masterrace
>thinks his youth will get him laid
>believes these to be common opinions
>wonders, why he does not get positive attention
>blames others/society for his false believes

Retarded people are generally not liked very well, friend. You should consider yourself lucky to get fucked by a 50+ man.
>>
File: 1468859090572.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1468859090572.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>6580182
>>6580270
>has no concept of what grindr is
>thinks personality shows through pictures
I feel for your IQ and/or reading comprehension
>>
>>6580316
>doesn't mention grindr at all in his post

Stupid gay boy detected.
>>
>>6580316
>posting redditfrog

You should really be older than 12 to post here.
>>
>>6580149
if you actually look like pic related, post pic
it's quite likely that you think you look like pic related but actually only look like a mediocre white boy
couple that with your personality and you have your answer
colton hayes has a horrible personality but he's beautiful so people like him, if he wasn't so pretty then he'd be in the same boat as you
if you do look like pic related then obviously you just need to start trying to talk to more gay guys. you're unlikely to be so beautiful that men want to throw themselves at you, so you need to actually talk to guys you find attractive
>>
File: 1468851260554s.gif (601KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1468851260554s.gif
601KB, 160x160px
>>6580342
Can be anywhere, but either way you don't get initial attention from personality.

>>6580356
>taking memes this seriously

>>6580360
Thank you for a serious answer. So then it is true that if you look like OP pic, you would expect to get a lot of attention?

I've gotten the feeling that people usually write to those who look similar to themselves. Bears write to bears, twinks to twinks, etc. Maybe this is the reason as well?
>>
>>6580360
>colton haynes has a horrible personality

..source??
>>
>>6580423
Basically if you look like pic related you'd expect to get some attention. The real gift with looking like that is you can approach people and be received warmly. So get messaging people on Grindr, just remember that even if you were God's gift to men you're still going to get people ghosting you
to an extent
as for you latter point, it is somewhat true but conventionally attractive people (i.e. jocks) have the highest success rate across groups because they're mass appeal
what is your body like, op? looking handsome is part of it, you need to be ripped as well if you actually want to ride the crest of "hot young white guy"
>>
File: b9cqihgcmaeuumq.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
b9cqihgcmaeuumq.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>6580495
Yea I guess I've experienced getting received positively. Rarely been ignored or ghosted. Really wondering who all these guys I'm attracted to are writing to, or if everyone is just waiting for someone to write to them.

Body is pretty much like pic related, though I don't show it off. It's probably like you said: I'm not as attractive as I keep hearing - or I have an awful profile pic
>>
>>6580149
the most basic looking male in existence
>>
>>6580572
Still, you can't just let your body and looks do the talking for you.

Spruce up your profile so you seem like a broey twink everyone loves and message the guys you want. Don't expect to be chased; you'll only get old men wanting to pay you for oral sex.
>>
>>6580270
White males are pretty much negated from all social recognition in terms of what certain racial/ethnic/etc groups face or experience due to their biological presets. So it is only appropriate I guess to give them something close or in equal meaning to a race.
ironically, we have plenty of problems that SHOULD be up for discussion.
>>
>>6580149
>>youth is most attractive feature
in women

women are the ones who stand around young and pretty, and get heaps of unsolicited attention from people

men, unless you are in the top 10% of attractiveness, which you are not, might as well be a brick wall, unless they are loud, popular, or interesting
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.