[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hon stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 22

File: gabeN.jpg (93KB, 637x358px) Image search: [Google]
gabeN.jpg
93KB, 637x358px
>be me, homeless 4-5 months hrt
>get to new shelter, relax at bunk from work until diner time
>diner time, a wild hun appears
>6'2 looks exactly like GabeN except with long curly hair, same glasses too
>wince, cover up chest, become more self conscious
>people mutter around me "beatrice, i don't understand them" and other random stuff
>couple days past
>one of my friends at shelter knows im trans already, introduces us during a smoke break
>"anon this is beatrice, she said she wanted to talk to you"
>"h-hi"
>"WHY SO SHY ANON? SPEAK UP I CAN'T HEAR YOU"
"H-H-HHIII"
"THAT'S BETTER ANON, HEY LET'S GO TO THE STORE UP THE STREET I NEED SOME CIGS"
>walk with it up the street
>"YOU KNOW, ITS HARD BEING TRANSGENDER, I HAD TO ASK THE MANAGEMENT TO FORCE EVERYONE TO USE PROPER PRONOUNS"
>start to quiver visibly
>"ARE YOU OKAY ANON, DID YOU FORGET TO TAKE YOUR WHOREMOANS TODAY"
>"n-no"
>"WELL YOU NEED TO BE BRAVE. US WOMEN NEED TO STICK TOGETHER IN THIS WORLD, ESPECIALLY FROM MEN, ALL THEY WANT IS SEX"
>it proceeds to talk about how it used to be addicted to crack and sucked lots of dick for drugs/cash
>walk into store after what feels like an hour
>store owner rolls his eyes and walks in the back while his son takes the register
>get ready to pay for cigs, chips and soda
>"That'll be $11.29"
>"HEY I SAW YOU CHECKING ME OUT BEHIND THE REGISTER. YOU SHOULDN'T OOGLE WOMEN IT'S RAPE"
>owner's son looks at it, looks at me confused
>quickly pay and nope out of there
>"HEY WAIT UP ANON"
>start to pick up pace
>"ANON!"
>start jogging a bit
>suddenly feel a giant hand on my shoulder, whips me around
>"SORRY ABOUT THAT, I GET A LITTLE TESTY WHEN MEN TREAT ME LIKE I'M ONLY MEAT. I'M A WOMAN NOT A SLAB OF BEEF."

pic related, but without make up
>>
>>6567974
Almost believable.
>>
>>6567974
ToP KeK
>>
File: 1436115358173.jpg (21KB, 193x182px) Image search: [Google]
1436115358173.jpg
21KB, 193x182px
>>6567974
>>
>>6567974
not bad, good details
but same old hon stereotype
so yawn at the ending
>>
>>6567974
This is actually a true story unlike op's.
>be 2 years into transition
>passing well cuz started at 18
>still go to therapy cuz trans dysphoria is a mother fucker that just wont quit
>therapists thinks I'm ashamed of being trans and should join the local support group she is hosting for trans people
>sure why not
>get there 10 mins late cuz I take a long time to get ready
>my therapist stands up and welcomes me to the group then introduces me
>7/10 people were old hons, 1 mtf was early 20's like me, and 2 were ftm's that just looked like dykes to me
>I sat down next to the trans girl my age
>I figured she was a tranbian because of the way she was dressed and her eyes were focused on my cleavage
>typical hon storys were told
>then at the end therapist introduces me to Jenny an old hon who didn't look to bad and dressed like a normal old woman
>she thinks me and jenny would get along and asks me if I would like to show Jenny around town for awhile since she recently moved here
>I agree just to please her
>we decide to get lunch at this cute little restaurant around the corner
>people start staring at us or her more likely
>we sit down to order and the waiter says to me" what can I get you miss?" takes my order then says to Jenny "and you sir?"
>Jenny gives a blank stare "HOW DARE YOU BLANTLY MISGENDER ME LIKE THAT!"
>waiter says "I'm sorry let me get the manager"
>manager asks what the problem is
>Jenny starts to yell more about trans discrimination blah blah blah
>manager starts to get mad and says "sir I'm gonna have to ask you to leave"
>hon melt down.jpg
>she saying how she's gonna have the trans community protest this place
>manager asks me to leave to then I say "I'm sorry, my father is struggle with his trans identity and gets a little testy, we're trying to get him help"
>he lets me stay to finish my food but asks Jenny to leave
>"why you little.....YOUR TRANS TOO!"
>they don't believe her
>eat my grilled chicken sandwhich while smiling
>>
>>6568704
Your actually a piece of shit.

The fact that your passing does sort of give you an obligation to try and help everyone out. Can you imagine if you were in Jenny's place?

I am not saying what she did was right but still. Try to be less of a cunt or I almost garente karma will butt fuck you into being a hon yourself.
>>
>>6569889
>wanting to be outed when you are stealth and passing
you're stupid, she did the right thing
>>
>>6569903
This tbqh senpai. If I was stuck in that situation I'd at least be considering doing something similar. I'm not letting some crazy old bat drag me down with them.
>>
File: 1467042310335.png (311KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467042310335.png
311KB, 600x600px
>>6569889
>The fact that your passing does sort of give you an obligation to try and help everyone out.
Not them, but
>tfw too meek and aversive to talk in a confrontation of any sort
>tfw years of verbal, emotional, and physical abuse have made me a wuss
Last time I've been confronted was at work, and I was just apologetic and stuttered a bit and brushed the conversation away as fast as I could. Thank god i pass, because I could never handle anything like that.
>>
>>6567974
The only experience I've had with hons irl has been positive, and I live in a pretty gay part of a big city
>be like 3 months on hrt
>in closet to family
>family come up to my college to take me out to eat for the end of my first semester
>go to see a movie
>go shopping afterwards bc my parents want to check out nearby shopping center
>near entrance and facing the door looking at clothes
>non-passing transwoman nervously walks in
>she's like >40yo and >6'6"
>parents roll their eyes
>random woman shopping next to us tells the transwoman she looks beautiful and complements her out of nowhere
>transwoman shyly says thank you and tries to contain her happiness

>there is good in this world
>>
>>6568704
well this didn't happen as well.
>>
I don't understand how some of you can be so mean to these people. Even despite being young and passable, it's still been so fucking hard as it is. If I was a 50 year old 6'5" 40 inch rib cage hon I think I'd fucking kill myself. These people deserve sympathy. Yeah, many can be delusional about their passability, but for every one of those, there's several that are very aware of their situation and are just suffering.
>>
>>6570019
Nothing wrong with considering it. I mean what is the point of privilege if you don't use it. That being said. Empathy dictates you understand the living hell that a person like Jenny would be in. I know some hons are legit crazy, but I think she may have just been truly upset.

We can't change the world. But again say you were out with your cis female friend and while you pass most of the time this particular time you got clocked.

Would you want your friend to stand up for you? Or just cast you to the curb because she is fortunate enough to have a bio vagina, and gets HRTless tits for life?

I am not saying be a maryter. I am saying in the select few situations where you can do something to make somone's life better with little cost to yourself, you ought to do it.

There are ways she could have helped de-escalate the situation without outing herself.

>>6569903
Not worth responding to.

>>6570446
Again it is about when you have the means. If you personally are incapable of dealing with that situation and say nothing that is fine. However, don't exasperate the situation by saying shit like >>6568704

Honestly even if they had correctly refereed to Jennys gender as female and said:
> "I'm sorry, my father is struggle with HER trans identity and gets a little testy, we're trying to get HER help"

It would be far less of a big deal. Instead they are literally doing a disservice to everyone else in the community. You need to remember that the trans population is small. We are each sort of representatives of the community as a whole. There is a good chance that these cis people or the waiter may have never even encountered a transperson before.

We have the opportunity to set a positive example. Again in your case. If you can't say anything positive then saying nothing at all/as little as possible and leaving the situation is a totally fine thing to do. :)

I will admit I kek at some hon stories. However I would never make things worse for them.
>>
>>6570954
>Honestly even if they had correctly refereed to Jennys gender as female and said:
>> "I'm sorry, my father is struggle with HER trans identity and gets a little testy, we're trying to get HER help"

Correction. My "MOTHER"
>>
File: cashmoni.jpg (19KB, 326x237px) Image search: [Google]
cashmoni.jpg
19KB, 326x237px
>>6569903
you are the kind of people who complain that trans people are viewed by society as hons and fetishist.
but when you have the opportunity to show them that alot of trannys are normal and passing you refuse.
>>
>>6570954
>>6570994
So true.

You guys have issues. Disgusting behaviour.
>>
>>6570994
That's someone else's job. I'm not about to ruin my life just for some fucking hon
>>
>>6571077
>ruin my life
Standing up for somebody that trusted and cared for you is ruining your life.

You have issues. You are the real problem. No wonder people think trannies are crazy.
>>
>>6571077
whose "job" is it then?
someones life is gonna be "ruined" by it in your view.
>>
File: really.jpg (3KB, 128x123px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
3KB, 128x123px
>>6568704
You seem pretty riled up for no reason, pham.
Hey it's not her fault that you look like a linebacker in a dress, Jenny.
>>
>>6571129
in b4 you actually look like a line backer in a dress.
>>
File: 1467851509144.jpg (88KB, 677x583px) Image search: [Google]
1467851509144.jpg
88KB, 677x583px
First of all I think at least OP's story is made up. That should be obvious.

These posts reacted negatively to the passing young tranny in the stories:
>>6569889
>>6570923
>>6570954
>>6570994
>>6571007
>>6571086

Can we please stop hating passing trannys? I think you are all a bunch of disgusting shit! Why do you blame the narrator in OP's story and in this >>6568704 story? Because they were "mean" to hons?
They weren't even mean in any way in the first place. These hons started all honning around and doing freaky stuff to be quite honest, acting totally inappropriate in public and violating people's privacy. This is not acceptable for any person of this planet!
>"WHY SO SHY ANON? SPEAK UP I CAN'T HEAR YOU"
>>"YOU KNOW, ITS HARD BEING TRANSGENDER, I HAD TO ASK THE MANAGEMENT TO FORCE EVERYONE TO USE PROPER PRONOUNS"
>"HEY I SAW YOU CHECKING ME OUT BEHIND THE REGISTER. YOU SHOULDN'T OOGLE WOMEN IT'S RAPE"
>Jenny gives a blank stare "HOW DARE YOU BLANTLY MISGENDER ME LIKE THAT!"

Yes, hons had a difficult time and still have.
Yes, hons need to be treated with respect.
But all this honnig around and scaring people is doing no good. Thankfully, most hons are not like this.
>>
>>6571191
I don't hate passing trannys
I was just pointing out how frivolous it is to complain about society's perception of trannys when you can do something to change that perception and don't
>>
>>6571158
every tranny on this board looks like a dude.

fact
>>
>>6571210
I don't.
>>
>>6571210
I pass flawlessly, so no
>>
File: 'Citation_needed'.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
'Citation_needed'.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>6571220
>>
>>6571210
Nope. I pass for a cis girl.
>>
>>6571203
Totally understandable!
But in the two stories we are talking about, it was each time the hon, who acted totally inappropriate and did absoluetly nothing to contribute to a positive public perception of transsexuals - they did the contrary!
>Jenny starts to yell more about trans discrimination blah blah blah
I would never tolerate sitting with a person in a restaurant, who starts yelling. >>6568704 did the right thing, assuming the story is true, and got out of the situation in a rather cunning way. The hon could have said to the waiter, who misgendered her: "Sorry, I am transsexual, so I would appreciate it, if you use female pronouns. Thank you" And then let it be.
>>
>>6571239
well I was just replying to the stealth and passing chick
not the stories
>>
>>6571253
Then are you this >>6570994 anon?
>>
>>6571265
si
>>
>>6571299
Okay, then I have to apologize to you, since you do not belong to that group I criticized in >6571191. I thought, you were talking about the story in general.

The thing with passing trannys is, that they would have to tell everybody they meet about them being trans in order to show them a lot of trannys are normal and passing.
>"By the way, I am trans... just wanted to let you know, that not all transpeople are fetishists."
>"Ah, cool, thanks, anon! Do you have a dick then?"
I have to admit, you have a point. But I can understand all passing trannys, that they rather don't want to tell anybody.
>>
>>6567974

Fucking lel'd.

>suddenly feel a giant hand on my shoulder, whips me around
>"SORRY ABOUT THAT, I GET A LITTLE TESTY WHEN MEN TREAT ME LIKE I'M ONLY MEAT. I'M A WOMAN NOT A SLAB OF BEEF."

10/10.
>>
>>6567974
>>6571357

Beef doesn't even sound like a feminine meat. Veal would be better.
>>
File: hon nation.jpg (38KB, 476x290px) Image search: [Google]
hon nation.jpg
38KB, 476x290px
>be me, body passes around 4-5 months, face at 6-7 flawlessly
>almost get clocked due to voice, feel self conscious
>post picture to chat rooms for passing help
>And then the hon nation attacked
>"wow your body makes me dysphoric" "anon please stop trolling you're triggering me"
>"i-i'm s-s-orry, i almost got clocked today and i felt like shit"
>"anon im sorry but trolling is not allowed, you have been warned"
>You have been b&

pic related, its what it felt like to me
>>
>>6571432
>feminine meat

I think you need some rest, friend.
>>
>>6571439
>passes flawlessly
>posts to non passing help group
You're just an ass hole
>>
>>6571488

nah, i was legit depressed. i thought my voice was fine but at the time i thought it was my appearance since i dont wear or own any make up.
>>
>>6571498
Makeup is not neccessary for passing.
>>
>>6571506
The only time makeup is relevant is when you still have facial hair stubble to cover.
>>
>>6571442

B-but our feminine penises...!
>>
File: 328519519024.png (441KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
328519519024.png
441KB, 500x494px
>>6571439
>be passable
>get banned
>>
>>6571439

Do you mind posting the body pic you used? Or a newer one?
>>
File: fresh out of hecks.png (105KB, 430x403px) Image search: [Google]
fresh out of hecks.png
105KB, 430x403px
>>6569889
And the fact that the other one was not passing does not give him a pass on being an asshat over something that literally everyone would have done.
>>
>>6572873
No
It's like going into a war vets' support group to complain about your tinnitus when everyone else has only leg stumps, and getting mad that they want you to fuck off. It's a complete lack of awareness and sensitivity
>>
File: 380.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
380.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>6572905
>It's a complete lack of awareness and sensitivity
>"How dare you misgender me so blatantly?"
>wants to see the manager to complain
>>
>>6568704
>>6567974
the pasta which is copied
>>
File: ripb&.jpg (72KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ripb&.jpg
72KB, 640x480px
>>6572637

like its just me laying down after class since i always use my compooter on bed not even sexual or anything, still dont know why i was banned.
>>
the trannies complaining about passers not wanting to interact with hons clearly don't pass themselves
put some effort in to pass and maybe you too can go stealth
>>
File: dog.png (26KB, 362x148px) Image search: [Google]
dog.png
26KB, 362x148px
>>6576106
TRIGGERED
>>
>be 14, know ur trans
>not passable, but very fem/twinkish
>read about hrt since you can't get blockers or hrt until you become dependant
>post for help on susans/lauras
>"H-h-how can I get hrt? I-I'm y-young and don't want to look manly and have irreversible effects"
>"ANON YOU CANNOT DO THAT! YOU NEED TO LET YOUR DOCTOR WORRY ABOUT THAT"
>"YEAH ANON, IT'S FUR UR HEALTH"
>"THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH LOOKING A BIT MASCULINE, ALL WOMEN ARE MASCULINE"
>be 18, finally move out for college
>look in mirror, see a lumberjack staring back at me
>oh my god why is this burly man staring back at me who is this person
>be on hrt for 4 years, still don't pass
>"T-t-thanks, h-h-hons..."
>>
>Work at subway
>Gotta shit
>Someone goes in stall next to me
>Heels on
>The fuck?
>Realize feet are facing the toilet
>Shower of piss blast straight down onto the ground
>Jerk my feet up just in time
>He just finishes blasting piss, I guess he decided he was already this far into the mistake
>wait for it to leave
>Mission impossible over his piss puddle
>Full on man beast in a wig order a BLT and leaves drunkenly swaggering the entire way rambling some nonsense about how the Subs used to be bigger and how he thought it was always five dollar foot-long
>>
>>6576606

i hope you washed ur hands
>>
>>6568704

wow
>>
>>6576106

I don't know how they made such a big deal out of this. I was expecting something like 0.7 WHR or something.
>>
>>6576546
Sad. Iktf
>>
>>6568704
Of all the things that didn't happen, this is my favorite
>>
>>6576546
>be four, have some awareness of gender
>talk to my parents about what I would have been named as a girl
>have a few interests that were exclusively female
>parents tell me I can't, make me doubt myself, pretend to not feel dysphoric
>be 11-12ish, pre puberty
>frequently get mistaken for a girl over the phone, always feel awkward about "correcting" them
>m-maybe puberty will make me feel like a man
>13-14
>start getting taller, voice is breaking, horrible acne
>th-this is it! I'm gonna be a man!
>why do I want to kill myself
>why does everything feel wrong
>I'll do sports! That's a man thing!
>too much of a bitch to be good at sports, just get injured all the time
>17
>find 4chan, join the avatar circlejerk group and pretend to be a girl
>b-but I'm not really trans I just like pretending to be a girl on the internet because emotional validation
>18
>crash and burn 4 months into university, pass out for 30 hours
>get dragged home by my parents for a good scolding and "getting my head straight"
>work at a shitty restaurant as a shitty waiter for a bit, get fired
>spend most of the spring trying to recuperate
>go to summer school, my spleen ruptures on the first day of classes, almost exsanguinate before I get to the hospital
>spend summer recuperating
>go back in the fall, fail all my winter finals, sleep for a solid day and get pulled out again by my parents
>yeah I'm def trans but what am I going to do about it
>start going to university in my hometown
>22, just having dinner with my parents
>"we know something is wrong so tell us"
>crying, wailing, gnashing of teeth, tell them I'm trans
>find a therapist, get sent to an endo, I'm on hormones by August
>11 months later, telling my life story to strangers on 4chan
>still don't pass, chest is big enough to need a bra but not big enough to the point of people ever thinking I'm a girl
>try to shop for clothes, just have anxiety attacks on the sales floor
I'm gonna make it, right?
>>
>>6578388
I hope so.
>>
>>6578404
Thanks anon
>>
>>6567974
How to I increase estrogen as a natty who can't afford or know how to get HRT? Drinking bottles of soy sauce sounds difficult.
>>
>>6576546
>>6578159

Damn, senpai. At least I was mislead by my parents instead of people who were supposed to know what I was going through more than anyone else. Although I guess it's technically worse that it was my parents since they're supposed to be in my corner.

>>6578388

>talk to my parents about what I would have been named as a girl

I did the same thing, except it was just my mother I asked. Your life sounds fucked up though.

>>6578454

What could you afford to spend monthly on HRT? Are you already on an anti-androgen?
>>
>>6579266
About 30 or so a month, I can squeeze out a little bit more depending on how much food I eat. No, I'm not already on an Antiandrogen
>>
>>6581498
you can afford it. you will just have to stick to spiro and save a few months to buy in bulk
>>
>>6581498

I gotchu, senpai. Go to qhi.co.uk, click "Order on-line payment/bank transfer" then click product index. There you will see progynova and cyproterone listed. Your goal with taking progynova (estradiol valerate, your estrogen) would be to get to 4mg a day, one pill every two hours. But first you would take it slow by just taking one a day for a month or two (up to you). Cyproterone is the anti-androgen, you could take 25 mg each day by splitting each 50mg tablet in half, only once a day, preferably at night. If you order 3 boxes of progynova and one cyproterone unit, that should last you 112 days for cyproterone, and when you're at full dose of progynova, 126 days. That comes out to $1.04 a day, which is a bit more expensive than $30 a month. Alternatively, you could get cyproterone from inhousepharmacy.vu or unitedpharmacies.com under the name Procur. United pharmacies offers procur at about half the price of QHI or IHP, but I've never ordered from them and I've never heard of anyone who has. So you might be taking a risk.

If you don't have health insurance, try privatemdlabs.com for blood tests. Hopefully your state doesn't require a doctor to order blood tests for you like in my state.

You'll need some savings since it's not practical to order month by month.

Try not to limit how much you eat, it could limit how much HRT could get you, and then you're kind of in your own way.
>>
>>6581860
>>6581890
Thank you anon-san
>>
>>6579266
I didn't even have room for the fucked up and weird stuff
>4-5 ask parents why mtfs and ftms didn't pair up to trade genitals
>8 to 12 regularly had sex with my best friend at the time, I was coerced
>was in an abusive ldr for a couple months in high school as the abuser
>several serious sports injuries, several concussions in high school lacrosse, still have leg problems and occasional cognitive problems 6 years later
>was in an abusive ldr for a couple months in university as the victim
>eventually began dating a closeted ftm, we tried to work out the sex thing
>I get accused of sexually abusing him, not sure if I did or didn't but the relationship exploded after he had proposed twice and begun discussing children
>can't honestly talk about my sexual history with anyone I know, even therapists because the whole thing is pretty traumatic and I go mute
>have been regularly hitting on my current best friend despite continued and emphatic rejections
>because he truly loves and accepts me, but as a sister and a friend
>unable to sustain or acquire regular work for a host of mental problems
>including hallucinations, depersonalization, anxiety, and general ineptitude
I'm a walking dsmv of problems, except instead of walking I limp with both legs
>>
>>6582822
how the fuck did you know what a mtf or ftm was at 4-5
>>
>>6582822

Wow. My life was pretty bland besides being trans. Although I have one confirmed concussion and I got another hit to the head that made my head hurt for a day, so I'm probably at two.

Do you think you wouldn't have had so many roles in abusive relationships if you hadn't been abused in the first place?

>>6583325

I'm shocked that was your first question.
>>
>>6583755
because that's absurd
>>
>>6583815

I don't know. There was Jerry Springer, Ace Ventura, tranny jokes in TV and other movies, and documentaries even then. All you needed to learn was the terminology.
>>
>>6583325
Conceptually, at that age I conflated homosexuals and transsexuals
The specific phrasing was "men who want to be women and women who want to be men"
>>6583755
It may have been a contributing factor
>>
tfw my hon story is about my life
>6'1 god tier male features
>delusional enough to start hrt at 19 yo
>think you pass so throw out boy clothes
>go out everyday in girl clothes and gather stares full of disgust
>>
>>6584793
>>think you pass so throw out boy clothes
Is that an aspie sign? I don't understand how people can be so biased to think they pass, when they don't.
Afaik aspies have harder to differentiate sex.
>>
>>6571077
I'd call you a cunt, but your a man, so I can't.

>Ohh I'm a dainty princess why should I help anybody but myself

Can't wait till you end up on the other end of that scenario, bro
>>
>>6582822
>>4-5 ask parents why mtfs and ftms didn't pair up to trade genitals
Question: how the fuck did you know about that shit back then?

I didn't know being transgender (as what it really is) was a thing before I was 14, despite wanting to be a girl myself for as long as I could remember.... like, I thought it was all drag shit growing up. Did you just grow up in a really liberal house or something?... lucky fuck.
>>
>>6588308
>Did you just grow up in a really liberal house or something?... lucky fuck.
Not at all, my parents are totally conservative
I was just somewhat precocious and very curious
I also assumed that all homosexuals were trans, so I wasn't really all that smart for all my premature insight
>>
>be on hormones 9months
>shoulders haven't shrunk a millimeter
>the end
>>
>>6588354
>dear diary
>I can't un-grow my bones
>love, anon
>>
>>6588339
>>6584592
i wasn't even aware of homosexuals as a thing...
i don't even remember being aware of them in high school. i knew that "gay" existed, and there was a gay-straight alliance club, but it never registered as a real thing.
i watched ace ventura too, never knew there was any trans anything. and that one adam sandler flick with the ?german sounding? hon prostitute or whatever. still never registered
>>
>>6588339
Still... pretty decent thing for you, to me at least.

Like, if I had actually known about trans shit when I was little and knew you could do something about how you felt.. I would've told somebody while I was still in my I-Don't-Know-Any-Better phase.. By the time I learned what it actually was and that I could actually do something for myself about it, I had already learned enough to know my dad fucking hated trans people and was too scared to tell anybody. What I would give to have been able to start blockers back then... at least I got to start at 20 I guess.
>>
>>6588360
but there should have been muscle shrinkage..
>>
>>6588373
I can't explain sexual precociousness from before I was first molested sorry
>>6588418
I started hrt at 22
>>6588502
Idk my shoulders are bony as fuck
>>
>>6576546
Same thing happened to me :< Still struggeling with it, might never pas as much as id like
>>
>Did you hear about the hon who pissed off a wizard? He turned her into a frog and she said "Wow, an upgrade!"
>What did the hon say when she met a werewolf on the night of a full-moon? "I wish I could shave my legs like that."
>What's the difference between a homosexual crossdressing fetishist and a hon who transitioned after 30? The way their spelt.
>How can you clock a hon who's been on HRT for ten years, had SRS, FFS and dresses perfectly? Wait for her to talk.
>What did the hon say to the autist? [spoiler] >>6567974
>>6568704
>>6570556
>>6570923
>>6571237
>>6571439
>>6576546
>>6576606
>>6578388
>>6582822
[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1461063256434.jpg (10KB, 250x262px) Image search: [Google]
1461063256434.jpg
10KB, 250x262px
>>6589688
>Wait for her to talk.
If I stab myself in the throat, will I get mute points? Voice is my biggest spoiler.
>>
>>6589714

>voice is the one thing that all cis men and transwomen can do
>for whatever reason they never bother with it

Come on, it's like 1-10 months effort, TOPS.
>>
>>6589726
I'm ftm
>>
>>6589736

Oh then even easier, just take T and wait it out for a bit. Out of all the FtMs I've known IRL and online, only 1 didn't have a passable voice after 2 years HRT and even then I think it was because he sounded like a flamboyant faggot than anything else.
>>
File: 1468817900857.jpg (21KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468817900857.jpg
21KB, 300x400px
>>6589746
>Oh then even easier
Kys
>>
>>6589688
>>What did the hon say to the autist?
But I am the autist
>>
>>6589726
there is no saving my voice
>>
>>6571210
Yep, but I'm ftm.
>>
>>6578388
You'll make it, sweetie.
>>
>>6589736
It's a slow change, but it'll come. 10 years on T and the only people that clocked me were old classmates from before I started that recognized my weird facial birthmark and were confused as fuck.
T is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>6584864
noo idea
havent been diagnosed but wudnt be like surprised or anything if i was.

people kinda told me i passed but things seem different irl you know, different angles and penguin feet.
>>
>>6567974
ok
>be me
>>
oh my god... the comments on this

https://www.reddit.com/r/transtimelines/comments/4tttaq/nsfw_m_to_f_48_day_1/

i'm cracking up, the only joy left in my life is honposting
>>
>>6595056
Hahaha o fuck, they're so new. I want someone to call you out
>>
>>6591571
exactly.

the mtfs don't pass and look like dudes.
the ftms pass and look like dudes.
>>
enjoy!

http://imgur.com/a/0VDGq
>>
File: QgappNA.jpg (186KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
QgappNA.jpg
186KB, 720x1280px
>>6595158
I think dwarf would pass
>>
>>6595158
>Yvonne
Oh shit
Does anyone remember this from early Susan's Era? There was some kind of honpage for trans or cross dressing
>>
>be me at 10, family vacation at thailand going back home
>on like a 8 hr flight, parents couldn't get us seated together
>looking out window
>"HELLO YOUNG MAN, I'M AMY WHAT IS YOUR NAME?"
>"H-h-hi... I'm a-a-anon s-s-ir"
>"EXCUSE ME? DID YOU JUST SAY SIR LITTLE BOY?"
>"Y-Yes bu-"
>"I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'M A WOMAN"
>"O-Okay s-s-orry..."
>proceeded to have people staring at us the whole flight

Probably another reason I neglected to transition. They weren't overtly manly appearance wise but god damn that voice still haunts me, one of the first things I focused on.
>>
File: 1458277805498.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1458277805498.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>6600588
>talking to strangers on an airplane
>>
File: 1460920821975.gif (994KB, 620x492px) Image search: [Google]
1460920821975.gif
994KB, 620x492px
>>6570557
you never know
>>
File: 1460690362812.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1460690362812.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>6576257
Woooooooooooooooooooowee
>>
>>6595056
i'm callin you out, newfriend :D
>>
>>6583815

trans people didn't pop into being 15 years ago, they just tried to keep a low profile so normies would maybe not murder the shit out of them

not like the concept of people passing as or somehow becoming the opposite sex wasn't still in the encyclopedia, on tv, in movies, centuries-old plays, ancient mythology, the historical record, real modern life, etc.

it would be farfetched to claim rasputin foretold 9/11. all most people ever fucking talk about is other people, so having heard early in life about something weird that human beings do isn't a stretch
>>
>>6581498
take bicalutamide dude
>>
>>6595158
Am I the only one who thinks http://i.imgur.com/o4lStyN.jpg is hot af? I mean they don't pass but they're really attractive in an androgynous way.

Are you still a hon if you don't pass but you're hot?
>>
>>6602177
You are the only one who thinks that is hot.
>>
>>6602191
Nah its prettu cute, I'm gay though
>>
>>6567974
top KeK
>>
>>6569889
Would you want to associate with someone who's throwing a fit in public, getting you thrown out in the process? Especially when you barely know them? Being trans doesn't give them some special right to be supported when they make an ass of themselves and the people with them.
>>
>>6602177
As an androgynous bisexual exclusively interested in androgynous bisexuals, that image disgusts me
>>
File: c6406d56ee034470abba1e5c4c3e4cc9.jpg (285KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
c6406d56ee034470abba1e5c4c3e4cc9.jpg
285KB, 1152x1536px
>>6595056
legit though, what would you do if you looked like this?
>>
>>6606929
I'd be on reddit's suicide watch board instead of their trans board
>>
>>6607040
why not go straight to reddit's sanctioned suicide board
>>
>>6606929
Tear someone in half with my bare hands.
>>
>>6600588
breh, just voice train
>>
>>6600588

Should have gotten your SRS done then, hon.
>>
>>6581498
Why are trannies always so broke
>>
>>6608699
getting a decent job as a tranny can be really difficult in a lot of areas
>>
>>6606929
Post 1 pic on timelines because I'm top tier tard.

Masturbate to the comments and hope they read my replies in a lady voice.
>>
>>6595158
>chris-chan is in there

lel
>>
>>6610194
Multiple times
>>
>>6571191
>honning around
>This is not acceptable for any person of this planet!
100% agreed desu
>>
>>6576546
>"THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH LOOKING A BIT MASCULINE, ALL WOMEN ARE MASCULINE"
kek, it's funny because it's true, delusional hons really do say shit like this all the time
>>
>>6578388
>>go to summer school, my spleen ruptures on the first day of classes
Wat
How do you even manage this
>>
File: ebola-chan.jpg (224KB, 1048x1487px) Image search: [Google]
ebola-chan.jpg
224KB, 1048x1487px
>>6610328
mononucleosis
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.