[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are you crushing on right now, /lgbt/ ? What are they like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 18

File: 1465153798662.jpg (121KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1465153798662.jpg
121KB, 500x667px
Who are you crushing on right now, /lgbt/ ? What are they like?
>>
>>6567127
A bi cis girl who goes to the same college as me. She's the cutest and coolest person in the whole world. I'm non-passing mtf though and really boring and not cute and I'm sure she would never like somebody like me ;_;

She's really short and nerdy and cute af and has the most amazing hair I've ever seen. And she does this stuff with finger lights. Like theyre lights you put in a glove and then do like finger dance things and it seriously looks magical. Like its the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

I've met her a couple of times. Like the first time I saw her was on OKC about 2 years ago, and we had a really high match and I liked her a lot, but I was pre hrt and I obviously didn't want to be one of those people who posts a guy pic under a female profile.

And then I had a class with her last fall and i started to crush on her but was kinda talking to someone who i knew was accepting and kinda liked me so I stopped myself from crushing.

Then in spring I had a couple classes with her and crushed super hard on her from the second I saw her. I felt like maybe she liked me but i was afraid that she probably just thought I was a cis guy. And then after the semester was over I found out she had had a bf the whole time so obviously she didn't like me ever but i still can't get over the crush :(
>>
Nobody desu
>>
>>6567127
>>6567560
Never had a crush and probably no one has ever had a crush on me.
>>
Girl that I started dating. She's just too great to believe, would not know where to start.

Also a guy who suddenly started giving me attention out of nowhere. Dunno why exactly.

Life's been weird the last few months. Waiting to get stuck my lightning.
>>
I have a friend crush on a frat guy in some of my classes. I don't know what he's really like as a person and if he's in a frat he's probably at least a little weird but he's friendly and flirty, I'd hang out with him sometime.
>>
She has a boyfriend
>>
>>6567690
Give up he almost certainly isn't a faggot.
>>
The hottest guy I've ever met. He's shy, super thin, has the cheekbones of a god, some of the best hair genetics I've seen in my life. Kind of like if you took a runway model and softened out the features a little. Looking at him makes me fucking melt and if I don't get to hold him once it'll be a damn waste. Don't think most other people realize how hot he is either, yet the guy is a 9 at least.

>>6568129
Seconding this. Straight guys like to play games so try not to get your hopes up, just ends up worse in the long run
>>
The new FtM at the transgender support group. He hasn't started hormones yet so I know it is futile. It's just I go crazy for a masculine personality in a female body.
>>
>>6567127
No one, unfortunately. I wish I was, sometimes, I miss the giddy feeling. But I'm not ready, I've put on weight since my injury, and I don't want to get my hopes up while I'm chubby.
>>
A guy I consider my master. He's an actor, a skilled musician, a fencer, and a former pro videogame player.

He's fucking gorgeous, a health nut, pretty muscular and constantly improving himself physically.

He's a very dominant person and pushy, but in a radical and humorous way.
He screams A L O T.
But privately, he's the boy next door and shy and needs to be taken care of every once in awhile.

He's kind of young and wants to date around for awhile though, so I'm kind of just by his side dutifully for now. Hopefully he picks me someday soon.
>>
Well. I actually don't know if I'm actually super into her. But she's been very affectionate towards me lately and she's gorgeous and kind and artistic and a lovely human being and I'd be shocked if she were into me bc I feel like she's so out of my league, but after talking with friends they said it sounds like she likes me. We'll see how that turns out. Too bad I'm stealth ftm and have no clue how she feels about that shit. How terrifying.

Sorry for the run on sentence. It's late. I'm buzzed.
>>
File: sobbing at night.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sobbing at night.gif
499KB, 500x281px
I had a big crush on a guy for years. He's super funny but kind of insecure sometimes, which is super cute. He's the kind of guy who joke all the time to overcome his shyness.
Unfortunately, he's aro.
He pushed me away a few weeks ago and ignore me totally now. I'm trying to get over it. I still think about him from time to time tho.
>>
>>6568129

I'm not a guy, and I'm not just trying to bang him.
>>
>>6568415
Then why are you here? If you're trans good luck with a fratboy lmao
>>
>>6568427

I'm bi, buttboi. I'd tell you to eat me but I'm pretty sure it would burn you like holy water.
>>
my gf shes cute and nice
>>
>>6568436
You remind me of a white woman impersonating the fat black airport security women from Soul Plane
Also cis bi women might as well just not exist at all 90% of them are just going for quirky points
>>
>>6568486

Great comeback you idiot racist loser, go cry about all the frat dick you aren't getting somewhere else. If I knew someone as whiny as you in real life I'd fuck that guy to spite you.
>>
>>6568493
>idiot
Wrong
>racist
Wrong
>loser
Wrong
Don't have the effort to be trying to come up with ad hominem #sikkburns on /lgbt/ of all places
Not really into fratboys either for the most part, you can keep them all to yourself :)
>>
>>6567127
I'm crushing/love a guy who has a bf.
Last weekend he told me he loved me and we spent the night with together (lotsa buttsex), but now he isn't responding.
>>
>>6568265
You both in London?
>>
>>6568771
Nah we are about 400miles apart :\
>>
>>6568982
But he's in London?
>>
File: 1442105413530.jpg (186KB, 5166x4956px) Image search: [Google]
1442105413530.jpg
186KB, 5166x4956px
>>6567620
i know this feeling
>>
>>6568138
What's stopping you from going after him?
>>
>>6567127
the same person i've had a crush on for the past 8 years, decided to cut all contact as she keeps getting back with her boyfriend and i just need to move on, i'm so tired desu
>tfw she told me a few years ago she used to have a crush on me
>tfw she "accidentally" sent me a pic of her in her bra
>tfw we used to cuddle half drunk naked together
what is it to suffer
>>
>>6569140
Don't know if he's straight, and he's hard to get close to because he's quiet. We're following each other on ig though, might ask him out over DM if I don't have any classes with him next year.
>>
Friend I met via my current job. We have some similar interests. We really clicked as friends.
I am half-hon mtf. She is CIS and straight.
I should just give it up.
>>
>>6569303
ALSO she is 10 years older than me.
>>
File: 1468546913127.png (395KB, 600x517px) Image search: [Google]
1468546913127.png
395KB, 600x517px
Nice relatively attractive guy who I don't know how to ask for his number
All I have him on social media for is steam, its all he uses. I think he might have a thing for me but the only way we talk is steam and I dunno how to ask for his number and I suck at conversating online and I think he does too so our conversations are short and boring and it sucks and he rarely responds back because he's either busy or its actually his roommate using the computer aaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>6569727
Next time you have a conversation with him, just be like "Hey I'm stepping away from the computer, here's my number if you wanna keep up the convo" something casual.
>>
>>6567127
i am crushed by pre-op m2f trans, i would really get a thrill if i had a m2f girlfriend that had the boobs, and HRT so she was feminine but opted to not get her dick removed, i am bi so i would accept her as she is, i love the feminine form but i like a dick to play with in bed since i am versatile i think it would work out nicely
>>
>>6568436
Hi there.
Lovely weather we're having, eh?
>>
File: tumblr_o9bxzfRUdw1tpm5dbo1_1280.jpg (114KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9bxzfRUdw1tpm5dbo1_1280.jpg
114KB, 1080x1080px
>>6567620
A had a crush on me in school once, she was big and scary.
She used to bully me by slapping me and insulting me in school, sometimes in front of all the kids.
One time she tried to kiss me during recess behind the school but i pulled back in fear and that only made her angrier, so she started slapping me and insulting me some more.
She got kicked out thankfully once my social studies teacher saw her abusing me.

Not sure if this counts but
My neighborg at the end of the street of my parents house used to like little kids and she always invited us to her big ass pool, she slowly started flirting with us and quickly started playing with our private parts while forcing us to touch hers, only reason I remember the forcing part is because of how bushy she was down there, left a lasting impression, she used to change in front of us without batting an eye, she really liked trying out clothes in front of us for some reason. we went to the same private school though she only had 1 year left, she did try to do stuff to me once in school and failed cause i was either too scared or she couldnt find a good spot to hide without drawing attention, eventually she only started inviting me to her pool and she started getting more intimate with me, specially with her mouth, couple of months later I stopped going because my mother didn't like me hanging out with her so much, I never told my mother out of fear of what would happen and just kept it to my self. I never saw her after that, and then she moved out almost a year later after giving birth to a baby girl, didn't even say goodbye or anything, she just left.
>>
This bi mixed-race girl from my thermodynamics class. She's absolutely gorgeous. Perfect teeth, perfect butt, thick lips, kinky hair, and eyes the most beautiful shade of hazel. She's fun, funny, and incredibly smart. I don't think I've ever liked someone this much.

But she's got a boyfriend. A fucking nursing student.
>>
Can you really call it a crush if it lasts longer than 6 years?
>>
>>6570834
NOICE!

But also kinda sad.
>>
>>6570877
That's love, bitch.
>>
File: 1465767937267.jpg (14KB, 324x451px) Image search: [Google]
1465767937267.jpg
14KB, 324x451px
>>6567127
This fucking borderline NEET weeb dork of a girl. We have an identically weird as fuck sense of humor, over-the-top kinky attitudes, highly similar interests and opinions, the same brand of considerate honesty, and a vocal dislike for petty and/or extended drama. She likes me too. We've cuddled and kissed more than once, and she loves to be my big spoon which is absolutely awesome on every possible level. Honestly we'd be fantastic together, and we could really help one another be the best versions of ourselves, but I'm really good friends with two of the people she's on/off with. I respect her sexual independence (personally I find it hot), and I'd honestly be open to a steamy four-way sexcapade/poly relationship worthy of a smutty fanfic... but the boys who love her are highly possessive, sensitive and jealous. One even cried when he saw us cuddling and that broke my heart. Of course the first time I found out about this delicate web of heartstrings was AFTER I had already caught feelings and made a move. I care about all of these people and the last thing I'd want to do is drive a wedge between us all because I'm selfish.

The downside is constant frustration. I flirt with everyone without thinking, especially people I like, so I need to consciously stop myself from doing so. This makes conversations between her and I very terse and awkward, especially around those boys, which sucks.
>>
>>6570943
That's a big ass post just for "I'm not fucking her for some stupid reason"
>>
>>6570951
>genuine friendship
>some stupid reason

That's how you know you've been on 4chan too long.
>>
>>6570886
And I'll never have it.
>>
>>6570947

Those guys sound like babies.
>>
>>6570971
Fuck her, you idiot, stop wasting your chance! Fuck the friendship and fuuuuuuck her
Fuck, fuck! Fuck both of you will be more happy.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 599x337px
>>6568493
wew lad
>>
Work at a clothing store with a shitload of cute guys, but they're all straight.
To live is to suffer.
>>
>>6570986
I asked them both separately how they'd feel if I continued. They both said that everything was fine and I could do whatever. Then I found out from other friends that they're both head over heels in love with her. One is quiet and stoic about it for the most part, but the other pines for her constantly and apparently drunkenly bawled to a friend of mine about seeing her and I cuddle together at a party.

>>6571124
It just seems foolhardy and extremely inconsiderate to do that at this point, knowing what I know now. That friend I mentioned made it a point to tell me how broken up the one guy was about it. He was full-on ugly crying. The last thing I want is to ruin three established friendships to be this girl's little spoon. I mean I'm tempted like a motherfucker, but I'm not that type of person. I can't shut off my empathy when convenient. The last time I was around her I couldn't think of anything but my two friends in pain and the guilt I'd feel if I made another move.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 866x856px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 866x856px
As soon as anyone I am crushing on reciprocates they suddenly seem really boring to me.

Maybe it's because I have non existent self esteem and question the sanity of a person who would see value in me, much less want to have sex. It just seems like everyone is unhappy and wants to distract themselves.
>>
File: Champ.gif (854KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
Champ.gif
854KB, 500x338px
>>6571495
maybe it is the hunt that is half the fun and intrigue, right now i want a sexy feminine ftm so bad it hurts but she got to still have that dick, i like pre-ops or maybe a trans that had the HRT and some boobs big or small it dont matter but i am just gay enough to want some dick or the whole game is over, i been married to women in hetro relationships twice and had more pussy than most men but i am tired of pussy, i want a nice dick that i can work on to make shoot cum like opening a champagne bottle in celebration
>>
>>6571549
oops, i meant "mtf"
>>
>>6571386
Another overempatheticfag here,
If those guys valued her and your friendship as much as you seem to value theirs, they'd be okay with her choosing you. I can't imagine interfering with the love life of someone I love, no matter how crazy my crush was.

I know you won't listen to me, but hopefully you'll rethink these friendships a little bit. Trust my perspective as an outsider: these are leeches, not friends.
>>
File: 1468719873296.jpg (47KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
1468719873296.jpg
47KB, 480x515px
>>6569982
That's perfect thanks anon. Now I need something to talk about...
>>
>>6571935
Hm. Talk about a game you guys both have and play a lot? I don't have a lot of context for the relationship so it's kinda hard to come up with something.
>>
>>6567127
>MtF
>Work at a grocery store
>Boy mode all the time though things are becoming more obvious
>Really hot guy in the deli dept flirts with me everytime i see him
>great jawline, /fit/, nice laugh, little short but overall dont even know why he'd bother with me
>Always and only buy from the counter when he's there
>want to get to know him more, but since im closeted but coming out soon, know id tarnish things
Maybe he knows? god dammit never in my life has a hot guy actually frequently been flirty with me, idk what to do
>>
>>6572419
He is either gay and thinks you are a qt boi
bi and knows you are trans and doesn't care
or straight and thinks you are a gril
>>
File: 1462507781688.png (11KB, 419x483px) Image search: [Google]
1462507781688.png
11KB, 419x483px
Im one of those weird people that only like someone if they like me first so ja i dont really know at the monent but the lil cuties comin
>>
>>6571582
The thing is, they're not interfering on purpose. I just snooped around and found out the truth. They both told me it's fine, but in reality they're not OK with it. They're mature enough to not blame anybody, but they love her enough to be profoundly sad about it.

I really hate the whole situation.
>>
>>6567127
Cute girl who goes to my uni. Her mannerisms are basically that of an IRL anime girl - I found it a bit weird at first but it's grown on me. She's a really sweet person and super cute.

I don't know if she likes girls (I'm a closeted dyke), but I don't feel good about myself right now so I'm going to try lose 20lbs before pursuing her.
>>
>>6572419
>>6572434
Ugh this situation is the worst. I'm in the weird closet phase where its obvious if you know what to look for too, and this literally goes through my mind anybody flirts with me or acts like they might like me.

It sucks for guys and girls but when its a guy at least I feel like theres a pretty good chance that they would be ok with it. Like either they're gay/bi and like femme guys or they know youre trans and like you and theres a lot of overlap between those groups.

With girls its even worse though. Like for some reason when I started HRT (like literally a few weeks after when there weren't really any visible effects) cis girls got a lot more attracted to me. Like with girls if theyre attracted to you in guy mode they're probably straight and its agonizing to have people you're attracted to flirt with you knowing that it would prob never would and not being able to tell them why bc you're in the closet ;-;
>>
On my ex who I dumped several months back when I was feeling adventurous (before HRT when I still was into sex). Now, I just can't understand my reasoning for why I dumped her, she was more than I could've ever asked for.

And it's not like I don't have the courage to ask her out again, I just don't feel like that either. I'm kinda happy just being her friend and still appreciating how wonderful she is. Could partly be because I'm in a hate-hate relationship with myself and wouldn't believe anyone if they told me they liked me. And I feel like she must've moved on, or maybe not. I don't know but I kinda don't want to know.

I kinda wish I had a crush on someone new, but I'm currently neet with solo-only hobbies so good luck with that.
>>
>>6572565
well even if you move out of the situation the 2 boys are still going to hate eachother over it. If you want her go for it bc the situation isn't going to become better if just you alone decide to stop crushing on her or whatever.
>>
>>6570947
>[T]he boys who love her are highly possessive, sensitive and jealous. One even cried when he saw us cuddling and that broke my heart.

Str8 guy here, I got news for you: these fucking faggots aren't going to get in her pants anyway, even if she's single. Take it from a former omega loser: you're doing these cucks no favours by refusing to pursue a relationship with a woman who will never sleep with them anyway.
>>
>>6576063
Yeah
Pretty much this
>>
I have a giant crush on this redneck guy who is in my fraternity. He graduated awhile ago and now he's a music teacher, but we're from the same town and I always see him. Recently we've been texting back and forth every day, and I'm too afraid to ask him out in fear of losing what we have. I'm gay, don't know what he is. He has terrible luck with women and seems to not like them at all. He's really bearish, got a nice beard. He's kinda stressed so he looks a bit old for 26...but I like that. Gahhhh I wish I knew what to do.
>>
>>6567127
no one and its horrible
ive backed myself into a social group where im not near any people i would like to date
theres not a single human i know that i would date and its fucking horrible. i have no idea where to go from here
>>
I haven't had one on anyone in a long time. I'm not sure why, but it's kind of depression.
>>
>>6583825
kind of depressing
I should probably go to bed...
>>
My crush is dating/emotionally propping up a stoner white rapper who lives 5 hours away and barely treats her as more than a therapist :/
>>
I'm a girl and for about two years I've crushed on my best friend who has basically sibling-zoned me. Our friendship is so sisterly there's just no way she could see me differently.
To top it off, she has trouble identifying her emotions. Like she CAN'T feel romantic feelings. She's been working this but it's a slow progress.
I told her I had romantic feelings one night. I cried so hard because she she didn't say yes or no like I knew she would. Now we're just friends with the burden of an unrequited love. And because she didn't say no, I have some stupid "hope" things will change.
I've tried going on OKC but every time I find someone interesting, my mind compares the two.
AND, I'm ugly/fat af. I feel completely hopeless. My other best friend keeps telling me it won't happen, I know this. I really do
>>
>>6567127
I can almost smell her stink based on her looks
>>
my ex... we broke up nearly a year ago and dated for a year and a half before that. I'm trans (mtf) i told her when we started dating but i wasn't really ready to transition then so it was just between us.

She looked after me while i was still figuring things out,waiting for the nhs to get their shit together and give me some hormones and dealing with depression/anxiety issues. I helped her through some pretty bad times with her depression and anxiety too.
After i'd been on hrt for a few months and was starting to think about coming out properly she realised she was actually pretty straight and didn't want a relationship with a woman.

She's been away for the past year (lives abroad) and we broke up shortly after she left. We've only seen each other a few times since then. After the first time we met up and worked out how we both felt seeing each other in person again we've been really close friends, though she's made it clear she doesn't want a relationship or see me as a potential partner.

Until we saw each other again i felt i'd accepted how things were and even after the first couple of times we met up i was happy just being friends, but after the last time she visited i feel like i'm getting feelings for her again. I don't really know if i'm crushing on her or if i'm just lonely and she's the closest thing to intimacy i have.

She's my best friend and i love her, I want only the best for her in life and I accept that as far as relationships go that isn't me. But i'm kinda worried i'm not really getting over her properly, I just want to move on and find somebody new but it doesn't seem to be working out... I don't want this to get in the way of our friendship either. She's back in the country for a year soon and i'm super excited to have my friend back, but also a little worried how i'm going to deal with unhelpful feelings. We've spoken about this and she seems to think i just need to meet someone new, which might well be true but until then?
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
A qt ginger in another country. Just my type. I'm about his type I think.
I wouldn't mind trying a long distance relationship to be honest. I kinda miss him when I'm not talking, not necessarily romantically I don't think, but I know that I like hearing from him.
Sadly I don't think he feels the same. I can't wait to go back to my lonely existence. There's a little flirting, but I don't think it's serious I have no idea ;-;
>I said good night yesterday
>he implied he might visit me if he came to America
So you can say things are going fast :^)

Honestly O if you happen to read this just tell me outright what you think

What should I do /legbutts/?
>>
My closest friend of 7(almost 8) years. I currently live about 9 hours away from him, but i may or may not be moving back to where he is near the end of my eighth grade year.
>>
File: 1396723726093.png (137KB, 453x668px) Image search: [Google]
1396723726093.png
137KB, 453x668px
A mtf transgrill/genderqueer/whatever.
Got to know her through a camming site last year, fell in love like I never did before.
She's got an extremely beautiful face and body but even more importantly I feel like we have a shit ton in common personality wise.
Somehow I pulled off becoming friends with her. We've been chatting tons through Steam chat for a long time and I can relate to her in many ways.
She even said she considers me as one of her closest friends one time (which I'm sceptical about desu)
We both wish that we could be friends in real life as well and she even invited me to come visit her (we live on different continents) but as of late i feel like it's slowly fading out.
It's like sometimes she's the sweetest person ever and then can be really distant the next day. Also she's in love with a cis girl who she's close friends with and wants to move in with her.
All in all this thing, whatever it is, gave me alot of depression fuel.
But hope dies last, r-right?
>>6586329
I feel you m80.
>>
>>6586488
Mhm. Transcontinental feels
I hope my Swede comes to me ;-;
You ever gonna say something to the girl you like?
>>
>>6586568
Well, she knows that I'm attracted to her and that i really like her but I don't want to completely open up.
I think it would do more harm than good and possibly ruin everything. Also she's mostly into girls but said she wouldn't mind fooling around with a boy if he'd be cute. (told me I'm cute before and that she'd do things to me)
Not sure if serious or just drunk talk though. idk
Honestly I'd be fine with just being friends. I just want to get to know her irl and hang out. ;_;
Oh well.
>>
currently crushing on an adorable lumberjack type dude. beard, tall, total dork, handsome and sweet.
he seems lowkey into me as well and we have similar interests so i hope we become something someday~
>>
>>6567127
Bisex here.

>Dated girl of my dreams two years ago
>Long dark hair, short, pale freckly skin, chill as fuck
>She's back in town but dating some beta
>Too chickenshit too approach her after all this time
>Another girl I know who is literally the same as her is also happily taken
>Been hooking up with this super cool guy
>We both "mostly like girls" but I'm slowly falling for him
>We have the same first/middle name
>bond over being called the same name when our moms are mad
>bond over Seinfeld/Futurama
>bond over his shit taste in beer lol
>his dick is enormous

Will I finally get over her? Unlikely.
>>
>>6588248
>tfw you match that description
>tfw when you know it's not your crush bc he isnt the type to use 4chan
>>
>tfw literally nobody lives near you anyway
>>
I'm crushing on this adorkabe boy who has the same major that I do. He's friendly enough and touchy-feely enough for me to suspect that he likes me back. I've done some internet stalking so I already know that he's gay and available.

Little shit won't take my bait and ask me out though.
>>
built but not large or fat cutey rugby playing type guy. Looks like Russell Howard tbvh. I tried o ask him out but II'm too spaghetti so I bailed
>>
A transgirl (am also transgirl) who is mostly into guys but says I'm cute and the only girl she's really attracted to.

But she lives half the US away from me and is going to school anyways, so it's a bit of a lost cause. She's really sweet and pretty and is very nice to me all the time especially when I'm feeling shitty.
>>
I'd post pics but he knows my style and browses /lgbt/ still, despite the shit he gets on here.

He chased a dream - is still chasing a dream. Inspires me to do better, try harder, take chances pursuing my own dreams before I'm out of time.

He's a little whiney at times, even a little defeatist. But despite this he has continued, which only lets me know he is resolute despite the challenges he's faced.

And looks? I mean he could have been and could easily still be a model. He has the most perfect, expressive face. He's the kind of person who is the life of the party.

To say that I'm "crushing" is really an understatement. "Infatuated" is probably more accurate.

Too bad despite the fact he's into butt stuff, he's really far more into girls. The best I can be is a friend. Have tried very hard to do this, even knowing I can never be more than that.

Something I get to live with, for better or worse. I try to remain satisfied. Know that I must give him his space and not cling. After all, why cling to something you can never have? Moreover I know he doesn't feel exactly the same - although I do think he considers us friends.

That much is enough. It will have to be enough, lol. Because it will never be more. I'm happy to be as close as I am and try not to take him for granted granted.
>>
I don't even have a crush anymore because I don't have nearly enough human contact. Used to like a girl a long time ago which made me realize how fucking lesbian I am but nothing ever since and I'm pretty sure she had a bf.
I'm also pretty darn sure nobody ever got a crush on me because I'm short and stocky and play football. Guys think I'm a guy because I have a guy hairstyle and I don't act like a raging lesbian enough for actual lesbians to notice me desu

What do?
>>
>>6588984
Then ask him out
>>
File: trigger.gif (466KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
trigger.gif
466KB, 480x270px
>>6568493
>>
>>6567127
Straight (? I'm not sure. I'm okay with dicks, but I definitely don't prefer them, and I don't think I like guys) cis dude here.

She's a cute MtF girl a country away. She's breathtakingly beautiful, funny, a great artist, has pretty decent taste in music even though she hates my favorite genres.

We definitely 'connect' on some level, she's told me as much, but I don't think either of us are in a position to start a relationship of any type right now, much less an LDR.

At least we're friends...
>>
>>6567690
>tfw straight
>tfw virgin
>tfw no gay to flirt with me
>>
>>6590665
I'm afraid of rejection so I'd prefer that he initiate. :(
He might just be really friendly and I'm looking into it too much.
>>
>>6591706
>I'm afraid of rejection so I'd prefer that he initiate. :(

the eternal struggle, straight and gay men can both relate
>>
File: help.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>think I'm over someone
>not a bit
When does this ride end?
>>
File: fuck.jpg (31KB, 322x264px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
31KB, 322x264px
>>6597059
this one sums it up better actually
>>
>>6567127
>tfw crush free for two months
Now I'm not in pain anymore. I'm just lonely.
>Unknown sexuality (probably hetero or ace) guy
>About 5'11"
>Packing on a few extra pounds
>Half-Japanese otaku
>Really chill, laid back, smart, perfect personality (even though he didn't seem to have many hobbies)
He was the first person with whom I've ever been infatuated who wasn't some 8+/10 chad, for lack of a better word (conventionally, he was about a 4-5/10). It felt different being attracted to someone for something other than looks; much better, but also more soul-crushing.
I became a fairly close friend of his (I don't know why he wanted to be my friend when I was often too shy to talk), but was too scared of ruining everything and making him hate me to tell him.
>>
I was dating an mtf. She was 19 and I was 27. She was beautiful and we had a lot of fun together. She was in college for writing and lived a state away. We tried to hang out every other weekend or so, it was about a 4hr drive.

We fell apart after realizing that we couldn't make it through the remaining X years of her schooling.

Kinda broke my heart, I miss her a lot. It did kinda open my eyes to why dating people in college doesnt work for me. Now I'll probably just look for a NEET who wants taken care of.
>>
A friend of mine. He's an autistic spastic and bullys me constantly about being gay, but under the surface he's really just pawing for help. He's very touchy feely when he gets drunk.

Straight though, so haha for me.
>>
I met this twenty-something cop, we actually met when we talked while he was doing an investigation. He was a suprisingly chill dude, and we hung out for awhile, but some medical stuff happened, so we never saw each other for like two years.
We met up again recently by chance, he left the police, and we've been hanging out together. I've been having feelings for him for a little while, but I'm not sure how to talk to him about it. He got this nasty scar on the side of his face, and I think he feels self-conscious.
>>
>>6590657
Post pics? I'll be your gf
>>
I've been talking with him for a while now. We like each other!
The best part about is
>we're six time zones and over 4,900 miles away
>>
File: 1465136186857.jpg (19KB, 376x366px) Image search: [Google]
1465136186857.jpg
19KB, 376x366px
I started noticing an androgynous person around my neighborhood. I'm in the city in a sort of rough area so it was kinda surprising to see them around more than once.

They're really good looking and with a kind of modest but still nice sense of style.

I want to approach but I'm too shy. No idea how to talk to a stranger. I've always met people thru dating apps or at parties.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.