[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in relationship with guy from uni >im still in the closet,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1463628132428.gif (80KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463628132428.gif
80KB, 720x480px
>in relationship with guy from uni
>im still in the closet, he isnt
>together for 14 months, love him, treat him well
>i break up with him
>he now is threatening to out me if i don't have him back

What the fuck. I thought only girls are this crazy. I cant have anyone know i'm gay, I'm not ready for it at this stage of my life. What the hell do i do?
>>
File: 1434330358538.png (166KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1434330358538.png
166KB, 500x500px
>>6522007
So come out you faggot.

Seriously dude quit your bitching.
>>
>>6522007
take him back, get him on his knees to suck you.

while he is down there, slit his throat.
>>
>>6522007
>What the hell do i do?
murder?
>>
>>6522007
Report him to the authorities. He is attempting to rape you via blackmail.
>>
>>6522903
>>6522007
Also make sure you have evidence to prove he is threatening you with outing you to everyone if you don't fuck him. Get him to say it on recording sneakily or something. Just have evidence. Are there any chatlogs?
>>
What sort of leverage does his threat have?
Is it word only? Why would people take his word over yours if that's the case? Also let's say he did out you why would people care?
He walks up to someone and after a bit of casual conversation he says you know anon is gay? It doesn't make any sense to me why he would embarrass himself like that and why anyone would give two shits.
Anyway the clue is to find some leverage you have over him so that his threat of outing doesn't hold any merit.
>>
File: autism.gif (240KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
240KB, 320x240px
>>6522903
kek, tell me this is a joke?
>>
>>6522014
I cant.

>>6522025
>>6522885
Hm.

>>6522903
>>6522906
What? Would police even take this seriously?

>>6522938
The leverage he has is that my family are christfags and donors to the university, any inkling of my homosex coming to light before graduation would literally screw up my future and my plans, i have some things lined up after graduation and i need the backing of my family for that short period of time to get things started before i feel safe enough to be proud of myself, to be comfortable enough, thats why this whole thing is really stressing me out, he isn't exactly a nobody either so his word is respected should he say something, and i wont be in a position to deny it either.
>>
You shouldn't have started having sex with men while being in closet in the first place
>>
>>6523004
Wow what a filthy leech. Get out of that family and start your own life. If you were in their position and you found out your buttbabby was lying to you, how would you feel?
>>
>>6522007
>I thought only girls are this crazy.
A sizeable proportion of faggots act like women. That's why "faggot" is an insult. Now you know.
>>
>>6523147
>implying it's bad to act like women
>>
>>6523004
>The leverage he has is that my family are christfags and donors to the university, any inkling of my homosex coming to light before graduation would literally screw up my future and my plans, i have some things lined up after graduation and i need the backing of my family for that short period of time
>I need to stay in the closet so I can defraud my family before stabbing them in the back
Wow, goddamn, and you think your ex is being unethical? I don't agree with your family's values any more than you do but they don't owe you shit if you oppose those values, and the world doesn't owe you a place at the top either. Just come clean and make your own way like all the rest of us, shitter.
>>
>>6522007
Don't give into the extortion. You're going to have to confront him and if he's still going to out you, than you either deny it or come out first.
>>
>>6523004
>The leverage he has is that my family are christfags and donors to the university, any inkling of my homosex coming to light before graduation would literally screw up my future and my plans.

Does he have any proof? Pictures, videos. Do any other people know that will back his story?

If not, it is his word against yours. Just deny it and give some excuse why he would say that you are gay, make it look that he is pissed about something else.

>>6523047
>You shouldn't have started having sex with men while being in closet in the first place

Or at least don't go into a relationship.
>>
>>6522007
Why did you break up with him?

Any chance of just riding it out with him until you graduate?
>>
>>6522007

dawww he really loves you.

Dont worry, just talk to him and it will work out.
>>
>>6526356

Being extorted to stay in a relationship is the crossing a huge redline. It doesn't matter how much he loves you or how desperate he is. Once extortion enters the relationship, you are together out of fear, not out of love.
>>
>>6526424

Well, I know its a very personal thing for you and don't want to sound flippant.

I am thinking of David Lettermans approach when someone was threatening extortion or reveal his affair.

His approach was sort of the "Speed" movie: "Shoot the hostage". Letterman just outed his relationship to another woman even though he was married.

I dont know you have that option. So I am not sure of the scale of consequence for just coming out.
>>
>>6522007

> I thought only girls were crazy
Then you are retarded. Both genders are pretty damn stupid as a whole. Stop being sexist over something that can't even be quantified

> I can't have anyone know I'm gay
Why? If you are financially dependent on anti-gay parents or something, then alright. Otherwise, you are going to have to do it sooner than later. Life is short, you are ready when you buck up and tell yourself that you are ready and not a day sooner.

> What the hell do i do?
I'm a little curious why you broke up with him if you love him and nothing seems to have gone wrong. Regardless, I'll tell you what you need to do: don't negotiate with terrorists. Fight crazy with crazy because this is a problem that no one else can solve for you. Tell him you don't give a shit, lie and tell him that people already know, scream at him or intimidate him.

If the ^ above ^ suggestions sound absurd, its because they are. That doesnt make them ineffective though.
>>
>>6522007
basically this: >>6523258
>if not, it is his word against yours. Just deny it

but you could also do this:>>6527132
to destroy his leverage.

If you are going to deny it, never give in and always deny everything, even if he does have evidence and your caught in a bald face lie, just keep on denying. That's what the Clintons have done for 40yrs now and its worked pretty well for them. As long as you keep saying your version and insisting that you're being truthful; there will always be a shadow of doubt and ppl who really want to believe you, will believe you. You also have to take a no prisoners stance with him. Do not talk to him. Do not reason with him (he could be recording shit and saving records). Just cut him out of your life and get a restraining order if he bothers you in any way.

It's a shit thing to do and doesn't make you a good person but he is threatening your future now so you have to make it not worth his time to try to out you.
>>
So just date him and be a bitch to him until he's the one that breaks up
>>
Had the same happen to me. Told him I'd kill myself if he did and called his bluff.

A year later and he hasn't outed me still.
>>
>>6523165
Sounds like someone's a failure and wants others to be dragged down to his level.
>>
>>6522007
You deserve it.
>>
>>6528958
This is a good, fun way out.
>>
>>6522007
We're all humans.
>>
File: pol poster.jpg (122KB, 545x827px) Image search: [Google]
pol poster.jpg
122KB, 545x827px
>>6522007
send him this picture, tell him this is your new boyfriend, who will beat him up
>>
>>6522025
Fuck off Lahey! What kind of shit advice is that? Are you drinking again?
>>
Thanks for the advice guys. I broke up with him because he was getting way too clingy to the point where it was affecting my studies/social life.

I think i will try a few things from this thread, i might threaten him with violence first, i wont actually kill him but i might just punch him and see if that rattles him, if not i might have to do the "get back with him and treat him like shit" move. Thanks again
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.