[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT to now become LBT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 14

File: LBT.jpg (17KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
LBT.jpg
17KB, 600x300px
It's starting. You homos have it too good. LGBT, is now in a surprise move going to drop the G and not the T.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/23/national-union-of-students-tells-lgbt-societies-to-drop-gay-mens-reps-because-they-dont-face-oppression-in-the-community-5771100/

If you want back in you will need to apply for admission with you local pansexual (90% straight except for a couple drunk nights in college) white feminist woman. They are the gatekeepers of victim status.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 223x226px
>>6507587

>G wants to remove T
>the only actual action being done to remove anyone is to get rid of G
>>
>>6507587
>white women and feminists maming decisions on behalf of everyone else

What else is new?

>gate keepers of victim status
Don't you know OP white 1st world upper middle class womyn have it so hard :'(

>dropping the g from lgbt

You mean dropping the g from lgt, people still either hate bisexuals or refuse to acknowledge their existence, unless your a girl, if your a bi girl you have it pretty easy
>>
>>6507587
> L suffers less than 5% of anti-LGBT oppression
> G suffers more than 50% of anti-LGBT oppression

Seems they picked the wrong letter...

Then again, it really doesn't matter that a bunch of nu-males and feminists don't like us. They're are utterly irrelevant and always achieve nothing.
>>
File: picI9W3k9.jpg (76KB, 515x416px) Image search: [Google]
picI9W3k9.jpg
76KB, 515x416px
>>6507587
>sjw fuckheads remove a letter because muh soggy knee oppression xd
>don't even call it blt
pathetic
>>
File: 1465506548065.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1465506548065.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
> Lets band together because everyone treats us like shit.
> Lets find ways to feel good about ourselves.
> Oh, but wait, you faggots are too normal now.
> Look, see, even my uncle can be a queer.
> I guess you don't belong in our magical rainbow club anymore.

I would legitimately punch someone in the face for this shit.
>>
>nus (run by straight people) tell lgbt societies (run by straight people) to drop gay mens reps (who are all straight people)
It's been a while yet I still don't get this sudden backstabbery.
>>
>>6508694
Because you're never seen a straight man tell another straight man "stop it you fag!"? You've never witness straight men spend years, literal years, setting up the circumstances for this punchline in your local highschool?
>>
>>6508726
stop it you fag
>>
>>6507587
G have it easier than B

Bait
>>
File: trump smile grin.jpg (222KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
trump smile grin.jpg
222KB, 620x412px
>>6507587
>keeping biscum in your organization
>thinking the lesbians and the trannies won't turn on each other next
>>
>>6508726
But why put your straight friends out of business?
I mean these groups are practically hardcore nepotism aside from the being related part, but it's all a corrupt bunch who know one another.

Them breaking with ancient traditions is completely bizarre.
>>
>People with meme sexualities and genders trying to tell actual people with actual problems what to do

My community is my community and the next time an asexual chats shit they're getting banged t b q h.
>>
>>6507587
Good, let the SJWs implode on themselves. Soon they'll be out of our hair and at each others throats arguing over who is more oppressed. This bullshit will be dead in a year.
>>
>>6508659
it's what you get when you band together a bunch of professional victims
>>
As a butch gay guy, I'm in favor of removing the "T" from LGBT. Trans and gender confusion has nothing to do with sexual orientation. Some of the trans women pretend -- and really believe -- that their anus is a vagina. We guy guys know it's an asshole that we find alluring and desire to fuck and be fucked in.
>>
>>6510085
>Some of the trans women pretend -- and really believe -- that their anus is a vagina.

Where have you seen proof any trans women seriously believe it's a pussy? To me, it's just a funny (and kind of erotic) meme to call my ass a boipucci or asspussy.
>>
>>6507587
I like it, never enjoyed being associated with mentally ill trannies, hamplanet dykes and normiesexual biscums.
>>
>>6508942
>LGBT people have it better in the western world than almost any other minority.

How does it feel to be consistently the opposite of honest? And do you think all other straight people feel the same way as you?
>>
>>6509008
Those straight friends that they fired are just that; friends. They're going to get cushy jobs elsewhere for helping to set up the complicated meme.
>>
post YFW its finally LBT and trannies and lesbians keep fighting because lesbians don't want to sleep with trannies.
>>
>>6510215
Remember, the representatives of the lesbians is a straight white heterosexual cis male. Just as the representative of the trans individuals is. So it'll be straight white heterosexual cis males fighting with more white heterosexual cis males over which letter they should kick out next.
>>
File: yes celebrate happy.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
yes celebrate happy.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>6510215
>mfw
>>
>>6507587
>It's starting.
>/2016/03/23/
>baiting this bad
>>
>>6510085
>ITT roiders confuses femboys joking about boypussy for an evil plot
You shouldn't try and think too much, gorilla
>>
>>6508477
cite your sources
>>
>>6510232
>Remember, the representatives of the lesbians is a straight white heterosexual cis male
>Just as the representative of the trans individuals is.
Wrong. the representative of all LGBT is feminist lesbians who think white men (even gay ones) have too much privilege. nice try blaming men though, dyke.
>>
>>6510436
Don't forget, >>6510232 is probably one of those ultraviolent dykes who rape their partners and other women when they say no.

These people are experts at acting all righteous when they've don't the most sordid rapey stuff possible.
>>
>>6510394
everyday life, you'll always, at least once a month, have your shitty "DURRRRR DYKES = HOT GAYS = NOT" fucktard that would probably do an attack, plus i don't see much attacks on lesbos done by mudskins than attacks on gays done by mudskins
>>
>>6507587
> literally orlando
>>
>>6510778
This,they've even cheered on sleazy straight guys, telling them that bashing fags is the same as being chivalrous to women.
>>
File: 17980.jpg (136KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
17980.jpg
136KB, 300x444px
yes
kill all men :3
>>
File: 2015.jpg (1KB, 71x75px) Image search: [Google]
2015.jpg
1KB, 71x75px
>>6507587
>bisexual men are more oppressed than gay men
>>
>>6507587
Ironically this thread is really fucking gay
>>
>>6507587
I'm a dyke and this makes me want to disassociate myself from other lesbians/bi women. I want to apologize to gay men for my kind treating you like this. Not all of us are batshit hairy man-haters, but unfortunately they're a vocal minority and usually the ones chosen to represent us.
The only logical letter to drop would be T - not because I have anything against trans men/women but because sexuality and gender are completely separate things. Trans people would be better served in their own movement rather than being attached to people who are just attracted to the same sex.
>>
What you should do (and this is a white, straight cis-male mansplaining it for everyone like some self-styled noble beacon of reason and tranquility) is transform into a more global movement for the rights of free sexuality. Given straight people with slightly deviant kinks are often also regarded as depraved freaks by the bigots of society.

Eliminating either the T or the G from LGBT is completely counterproductive to the spirit of the movement. The broader populace that actually does care about you will scratch its head over that kind of bigotry. Inclusiveness of the individual is one of your greatest strengths and appeals, and to start excluding groups that have always been in it is going to make the movement as a whole lose its mass appeal. It is a form of canibalization that'll end up with the movement shrinking and dying, slowly losing its relevance as more open minded LGBT people might just refuse to join the community.
>>
File: 1465558114673.png (814KB, 604x717px) Image search: [Google]
1465558114673.png
814KB, 604x717px
Oy vey goys, feminism is your greatest ally dont you dare to forget that!
>>
>>6511748
>including straight kinksters in LGBT
Nah bruh. I hate this "LGBT is about inclusivity" meme, because it's actually not: it's exclusively for people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, and trans. If one is a "cishet", then one does not have a place in the community, simple as that. Broadening the movement to the point of including straights defeats the purpose of protecting and advocating for those who are systematically oppressed for being homo/trans. Gays can get killed simply for being gay, while a straight kinkster might just get called a pervert. Any struggles they might face are not at all comparable to what we go through.
>>
>>6511748
>What you should do
>you

Why are you saying you? Setting aside the fact that none of us are leaders of NUS, none of the leaders of NUS are L, G, B or T. And all of the straight people who shitpost here are not at all interested in going against Jesus Christ or Allah.
>>
>>6511784
Ruining careers, lives and relationships is subject to 'degrees of acceptability'? I can see what you mean though, so I'll just stay in the closet, then. I mean, no one would take a kinkster-pride seriously.

>>6511789
Truthfully I just skipped into the thread from the homepage because the picture grabbed my attention, and then started shitposting. After consulting wikipedia, however, I am wondering why a student union from the United Kingdom has any say over what is clearly an international affair; LGBT-rights/pride.

Sounds like a bunch of media-savvy children with a social justice boner trying to create more division in society.
>>
>>6508599
ladies first shit lord faggot
>>
>>6508477
How many times does a gay guy get to hear from girls to get inside a vagina and that will make them straight? Or random girls send them nude pics of boobs and vagina's to try to make them straight.

Ive had my fair share of guys telling me I need a dick inside me, or guys telling me they will make me straight by sending pictures of their disgusting penises.
>>
>>6511321
The only reason they aren't kicking B is because B contains both males and females, they can't say they are only kicking out B men (although watch them start to try later down the line)
>>
They're dropping the G but keeping the B?

That makes 0 sense with their rationale, if gays aren't oppressed Bi's are even less oppressed surely?
>>
>>6512070
Wrong. B is half heterosexual. Therefore, their oppression points are over 9000.
>>
>>6512117

I agree with the other poster, they wont drop the B because of bi women
>>
>>6507587
The majority of support for the LGBT movement and the bulk of warm bodies actually being present at protests and parades are Gay men. Bi's who find a straight lover they want to stay with end up dropping out of the movement and if they find a same sex lover they stick around. Trans tend to stick around unless they transition then poof gone. Kaitlin Jenner anyone? Lesbians are generally there but that only a portion of an already small demographic that is LGBT.

So they can kick out all the gays fine fine but they will find a lot less people representing them if they do.
>>
>>6512125
>bi women
by that you mean straight women who likes to """"experiment""""
>>
>>6511593
So you're either bad bait wanting us to sock each other or one of those hairy man hating dykes after all.
>>
File: image.jpg (244KB, 640x1036px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244KB, 640x1036px
>>6511855
Isn't perving on girls who say 'no' something you do plenty? Really ironic given how you're always vilifying every other letter.

You can stir up homophobia and get others killed without consequences. I'd say you've got it good.
>>
>>6507587
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0BpfwazhUA
>>
>>6511829
You can and should keep what you do in the bedroom to yourself. You choose to engage in your sexual kinks, while being gay is not a choice. If you face any social consequences for "coming out" as a kinkster then frankly, you've brought it upon yourself. There's no reason you'd have to tell anyone you like being a daddy dom or whatever other than being an attention whore. You're a dumbass if you'd jeopardize a career for that.
Meanwhile, gays get brutalized for just going about our lives and minding or own business. Gay people have been beaten up for the simple crime of holding hands with their partners in public.
Being a kinkster is not punishable by death in other countries; being gay is.
>>
Well then they can get the fuck out of our bars and stop shitting up the place. And take the breeders with them.
>>
>>6507587
I hate that people are doing this. Men are as trapped by the patriarchy as women are... excluding them makes no fucking sense....
-ftm
>>
>>6513601
>"i like BDSM" meme thot tries it and it goes wrong.jpg
>>
>>6507587
There is no such thing as a fucking lesbian.
Youre gay or not gay.
Your fucking gender doesnt fucking matter.
You are cis, bi, gay, or trans.
Theres nothing fucking else.

Having L is just stupid and fucking snowflake and repetitive.
>>
File: trumpcard.gif (41KB, 228x300px) Image search: [Google]
trumpcard.gif
41KB, 228x300px
>>6507587
>being surprised when liberals betray you
>>
File: yotsuba_by_lynadeshiko.jpg (149KB, 710x423px) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba_by_lynadeshiko.jpg
149KB, 710x423px
>>6508477
>L gains male privilege and reverses LGBT oppression
>G suffers 5% of anti-LGBT oppression
>T suffers more than 95% of anti-LGBT oppression

>MTF suffers 100% of all oppression (including G's oppression) and bitching done by both LGBT groups and cis groups

>FTM's gains male privilege and suffers 20% of MTF's psychological and physical suffering

* Fixed that for you.
>>
>>6515358
Genuine question: How is the Republican party going to support us? I'm a Democrat and recent events (Orlando) have had me questioning my party association, but I feel I have no better alternative. I'd rather accept the breadcrumbs the liberals throw at LGBT than join a party that mostly seems to hate me.
>>
>>6516352
Both major parties are worthless.
>>
>>6516352

I'm not sure what to tell you if you are voting purely along the lines of who will give you the most LGBT handouts. Frankly, I was offended at Hillary's election announcement video from months back. She stuffed almost every 'minority' group into it as possible (including LGBT) in a blatant pandering exercise. I appreciate the that Republicans at least don't engage in that level of pandering.

But really the truth behind Rs/Ds and politics in general is that true balance is the only acceptable, and even inevitable, outcome.
>>
File: 1288739903712.jpg (49KB, 300x392px) Image search: [Google]
1288739903712.jpg
49KB, 300x392px
>gentlemen, how do we fix LGBT
>LGBT
>LGB
>LG
This isn't a difficult concept, people.
>>
>>6513601

>about 17-45%
That is an enormously vague figure.
>>
only idiots willfully associate themselves with the dumpster fire that is LGBT anyways

do yourself a favor and walk away from the snowflake
>>
>>6516384
It felt pandery, but she's been a strong ally to gay rights as secretary of state.
She's actually very religious, a bit of a southern Christian born to republican parents. She's waivered on gay rights before (so have almost all democrats who've been in long enough). So this was a bit of a declaration, and when her win over Bernie depended so much on the support of minorites it was probably the best move she's made so far.
I didn't mind her making her acceptance of minorites forefront. It was a better ad than "the rising tide of inevitability." And it's a nice contrast to the republican nominee. All in all I think it was a smart move.
>>
>>6513855
>keep what you do in the bedroom to yourself. You choose to engage in
>Gay people have been beaten up for the simple crime of (...) in public
So, basically "it's okay when we do it".
>>
>>6507587
I hate feminazies now
>>
>>6513855
Then why can't Christians and Muslims keep their religious schiophrenia to themselves? WHy do they spread this shit upon other people? You think it's a normal thing when Christians approach me in the street for religious propaganda and I start insulting and attacking them? Freedom is for everyone or nobody.
>>
>>6515362
>male privilege
>oppression olympics
>cis
fuck off
>>
File: 1467925399206.png (78KB, 1260x1776px) Image search: [Google]
1467925399206.png
78KB, 1260x1776px
>>6529051
"LOOK AT THOSE LESBIANS AND FTMS!
GRAB A PIPE BOYS TIME TO FUCK UP SOME FAGGOTS!" - said noone ever in the history of mankind.

fuck off
>>
>>6529205
Pretty much if you get hate as a lesbian or pre-t ftm youre literally retarded. All you have to do is look like misty or a tomboy stereotype and youre golden. People might even cheer to see you making out with your gf or whatever. If they dont cheer and give you shit, it just means youre fat or ugly not anything to do with your gender or sexuality.
>>
>>6507587
Good, gay people are scum. Biscum here.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.