[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At home orchiectomy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

File: orchi.png (849KB, 975x637px) Image search: [Google]
orchi.png
849KB, 975x637px
Okay no judgment.

My best friend is an RN and has a bit of experience doing minor surgeries. He also has a shitload of medical equipment and painkillers at his house.

he offered to orchiectomy me. it's not THAT dangerous, is it?
>>
>>6503866
It can be life threatening if he doesn't do it right, and on top of this, if anything goes wrong, he will have charges pressed against him for assault, and he will never be able to practice nursing again.
>>
>>6503887
>>6503866
Also, if you're really that desperate and refuse to save up for one and are going to DIY this shit, then there are better methods. You'd be best off with calcium chloride injections to your balls, which, while stupid and crazy, will not be putting anyone elses livelihood on the table.

About 2-4 weeks after you inject them you could go to a doctor and complain about pain in your balls and lumps and shit (you'll probably have lumps and maybe ridges in your balls by that point). Get them to do an ultrasound, they'll see your balls are in pretty bad shape and will likely confuse it for testicular cancer, after which point they will want to surgically remove them.

If it goes well it can get you an orchi that would be covered by most types of insurance. If it goes wrong, all sorts of things could happen. If you fuck up or are unlucky there can be serious complications such as infections, lesions in the scrotum, testicles adhering to the scrotum, all sorts of stuff. Even death. But it's not as crazy as having someone who isn't a surgeon cut you open.

Some people have had castration levels of testosterone from those injections alone, either done once or repeated. I would say that most I know of who have had it done eventually had their balls surgically removed, you could potentially go without the removal but I wouldn't count on it.

If you're interested I can give you more info on it.
>>
>>6503912
>lumps and ridges of calcium, infections, lesions, testicles adhering to the scrotum

reading that made me gag a few times.

i think i'll take my chances with the amateur surgeon.
>>
>>6503923
Okay lol have fun with that. Let me know when your friend ends up on the news.

They're not lumps and ridges of calcium. The testicle just atrophies unevenly. Infections lesions and adhesions would only happen if you fucked up the procedure.
>>
>>6503923
Why can't you get a professional surgeon to do it? (No judgment, just curious.)
>>
>>6503866
why would anyone have a testicle removed if its not medically necessary
>i mean dont mtf's keep them...

dont amputate parts of urself
>>
>>6503938
i probably could, its just...
my friend comes off as really smart, i think he knows what he's doing, and he can do it next friday

surgeon would be like, make a dr appt, wait for dr, ask dr, dr puts in referral for surgery, wait for insurance to call me approving referral, get appt for surgeon, wait for surgeon..
>>
>>6503954
>my friend comes off as really smart, i think he knows what he's doing, and he can do it next friday

I wouldn't even trust a proper surgeon to do this outside of the proper setting, let alone a nurse. This is a very, very bad idea.
>>
>>6503954
If your friend fucks up:
You could die
You could have painful complications that last for years - castration can have quite a lot of complications, too. Imagine your spermatic cord painfully adhering to the wall of your scrotum. Some people get chronic pain due to nerve issues after the operation. So on and so forth.
You could have bad scarring.
If he fucks up at all and you have to go to the hospital at any point due to this, then you ruin his life forever.
>>
>>6503970
>you ruin his life
i'd take the head and say it was self inflicted.

but okay you convinced me with your gross complications that made me gag, i'll go see a doctor.
>>
>>6503970
Oh also, imagine if he fucks up and it makes your dick a bit numb. Wouldn't that suck? Depending on the procedure he uses, that could easily happen.
>>
>>6503974
*take the heat.

ha.
>>
do you niggas think that surgery is just free?
>>
>>6503954
If you are not trolling and there is actually a nurse offering to do amateur surgery I am very worried about the fact such an unethical individual has the position he does.
>>
>>6504060
it is under obamacare.

thank you Daddy <3
>>
>>6504067
he's not any more sociopathic than the other nurses.
>>
I don't think there's been too many cases of death. There are a number of "cutters" in the bdsm community and there hasn't been a lot of reports of death. Usually it's just stuff like infections or they don't properly drain sutures and such.
Orchiectomies are supposed to be one of the safer things to do anyway since there's not a lot of damage inflicted.
>>
>>6504244
Maybe Medicaid if you live in the right place and make no money
"obamacare" isn't an insurance policy
>>
File: 1407808474692.jpg (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1407808474692.jpg
85KB, 500x500px
>>6504448
yr such a boy
>>
>"mommy why do so many people think trannies are mentally ill ?"
>this thread
go to a loonybin or at least a proper surgeon and stop risking other peoples lives for your own desires
>>
>>6504570
Shut up larry, not everyone has 20k lying around to get a neo vag.
>>
>>6503866
Do not let your friend cut your balls off at his house. That is probably the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard.
>>
File: 1467575778213.jpg (46KB, 447x723px) Image search: [Google]
1467575778213.jpg
46KB, 447x723px
Can u live steam it?
>>
>>6503974
There's no way they'd believe it's self inflicted. Just by looking at how the procedure was done they can tell you didn't do it by yourself and that whoever did it had medical training.

Also if you get an infection it could lead to more amputations. Not just the penis but of the nerves that make sex feel good
>>
I don't understand, why do you want a testicle removed? It doesn't make any sense. Seriously, I don't understand.

Also, Jesus Christ this is a MAJOR surgery and you are insane if you think this is just some outpatient body modification.
>>
>>6504962
You're not under any obligation to give up the person's name that did it anyway so you don't really have to lie.
>>
>>6504986
i want both of them removed because they're useless and gross, duh?
>>
>>6505047
>useless

do you take a hormone blocker that essentially blocks the sex hormone they produce?
>>
>>6504990
It would be a criminal investigation to find out who did it to you. They don't want people going around who are performing surgery on people like that. Do you really think they could get away? They could go through your internet history and any communications, potentially, meaning they'd see this thread and whatever other footprints you have online and probably would get either a definite answer or a pretty good clue of who did it to you.
>>
>>6503945
Why would mtfs keep their testicles? Most mtfs have genital dysphoria and take meds to counteract the testosterone they produce.
>>
>>6505064
this
it's like showing up to a hospital with a gunshot wound. They'll treat you but they're also going to open up an investigation whether you like it or not
>>
>>6505064
Realistically it wouldn't be worth their time. People have had illegal businesses offering to give you bullet hole scars and they shoot you and ship you to the hospital and they got away with it. There was a documentary on it years ago.
If you're not willing to give up any information and you concede it was conceptual and don't want to press charges they probably won't due anything. It would be too much of a hassle.
>>
NO. That's a fucking terrible idea. It's a major surgery, and even if your friend is a surgeon, it's not saved, because it's not a proper setting.
>>
>>6505302
Maybe the cops won't pursue it but the Medical Ethics Board might. They have their own investigators and prosecute shit like this all the time
>>
>>6505523
They need the cooperation of at least one person though.There's a lot of people that are medically trained enough to use a scalpel, sutures, etc.
They'd most likely institutionalize you whether or not you cooperate so no point giving anyone up. Do the legally mandated 3 or 4 days or whatever it is where you live and move on. You'll never be able to buy a gun, but you won't have balls at least lol
>>
>>6503866
go for it. Seriously considering doing mine myself, i've studied the fuck out of it and even bought a cheapo medical kit off amazon, all I need is antibiotics and a painkiller and I am good to go
>>
>>6504788
This
>>
>>6504986
>you are insane if you think this is just some outpatient body modification.
A licensed doctor performed my orchiectomy in an outpatient facility. Local anesthesia. I walked off the table after he was done and went home. It's really not that big of a deal. The ancients used to do it with a hot knife. Modern pussies, I swear to god.
>>
>>6503866
>Okay no judgment.
I'm judging hard. Do this shit properly.
>>
>>6506128
yeah and a ton of them died
>>
>>6506143
Not really. Nullification on the other hand... high rate of death.
>>
>>6505593
good luck Kayla =b
>>
>>6504691
having no money apologizes ruining someone else's life in your opinion ?
if so you are really disgusting
>>
>>6506128
>Modern pussies
>had anesthesia
unless you had rum or poppy seeds you are a modern pussy m8
not to mention all of those sweet antibiotics and clean instruments
>>
>>6506199
It was a single shot of lidocaine, which wore off sometime mid-surgery; he had to inject more. I remember kicking like a horse, but the mind has ways of burying pain.
>>
>>6506217
so a single shot of something more effective than what most people had access to for most of human history and a sterile surgergy makes you not a , as you call it, "modern pussy" ?
sorry but you are
and I fail to see the problem with safety standards
>>
>>6506225
The point was the babying idea that it's such a major surgery that you need to stay overnight in a hospital and get knocked out just to have your nuts snipped. Which is just not the case.
>>
>>6506237
depends on the person and if they have some conditions prior to it
in general tho I agree with you
but there is a difference between saying "stay at a hospital" and "don't go to your fucking friends house cause he seems smart"
>>
>>6503866
>At home orchiectomy
https://youtu.be/PB4Nby2Ai-g
>>
The issues aren't painkillers, it's infection. This seems like a great way to get sepsis.
>>
Don't remove your testicles OP.
You'll regret it later in life.
>>
>>6506143
Actually not many died from orchi's
People often confuse the terms since castration also sometimes involved chopping your dick off. One punishment they did during the byzantine Era was leave your testicles but remove the penis.
There was a post on the history subreddit about it and something like 1 in 4 died due to punishment castration which did often include a penectomy. They did sterilize equipment but they had relatively no after care and no antibiotics other than a cloth soaked in fatty acids placed over the groin which somewhat repels bacteria.
>>
>>6507154
Why?
>>
>>6503978
if he wants to be castrated I bet he doesn't give a shit about numbness in the dick
>>
Go to google and type in Fourniers Gangrene.
>>
>>6507734
when he goes to get a wife and have children and start a family
>>
>RN
yeah, no
>>
>>6509505
Some RN's have pretty extensive surgery experience.
My mom has been an RN for like 30 years and she has helped train medics in the military in emergency surgery practices in regards to obstetrics and gynecology. Basically she teaches them to perform c-sections in the field and such (for civilian situations, obviously they don't send preggos into battle).
I've even had her remove a large cyst for me once before and it went pretty smoothly.

Testicles aren't exactly the pinnacle of advancement on the human body. You don't need to spend 50 years of your life studying them to know how to chop them off.
>>
>>6505293
the testicles are largely responsible for sexual desire
>removing them isnt necessary when u can just hide them internally
>>
>>6512223
literally what?
If you suppress testosterone, they don't do anything
also, estrogen is also responsible for sexual desire
>>
>>6512251
>but when a trans woman does something as life threatening as at home testicular mutilation, they are given a pass and are just told to be careful?
Because there's no medical help.
Either you pay, or you have to DIY.
>>
>>6512279
Compared to cutting wrists, cutting off testicles actually serves some purpose.
>>
>>6512305
Both are similar things mentally ill people do to cope with some life stress.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.