[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you have a tranny gf who you've been with for nearly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: that feel when sudoku.png (954KB, 1440x1709px) Image search: [Google]
that feel when sudoku.png
954KB, 1440x1709px
>tfw you have a tranny gf who you've been with for nearly two years
>tfw you yourself have been taking HRT meds that entire time
>tfw now you can't top at all, have no desire to top, and want nothing more than to get pounded, be given attention, have your body fawned over, etc.
>tfw you get none of this
>tfw you're in a relationship that doesn't fulfill your physical and often emotional needs and your attraction has changed a lot since you got in it, but you're so attached that you really don't want to break up

Is it going to be worth the pain to break up? Our personalities are such a good match but physically it's just not working out. I just want to be all submissive and shit. I want to get fucked. I want to have a bf who I get to cuddle up to and get the physical and emotional affection I'm feeling starved of.

I'm not even a tranny either, that's part of what makes this difficult. I've never tried dating guys since starting these meds, I'd be trying to find them as a gay guy but I don't know how people will react to my boobs and other feminine features. I get lots of compliments from guys on pictures so far, with them knowing I'm a guy, but I don't ever show them boobs.

I'm an anal virgin, too. I don't want to go on being an anal virgin, but I also don't want to break up with someone who goes together with me so well on a a personality level, who I do love and who I've been with for a long time. I also don't want to end up doing that and winding up single or never able to find a good match again. But I constantly have that feel when no bf.
>>
>>6500090
>closet faggot tranny tries to repress but only manages to pretend like she's a normal heterosexual male
>>
>>6500090
Did you talk about the fact that your needs have changed ?

She may be OK giving you some more attention, and top you from time to time (not necessarily with biocock, though).
>>
>>6500149
What would that have to do with anything even if it were true? I'm not a closet tranny (they wouldn't bind, view boobs as an inconvenience most of the time, identify as male, love their dick, etc.) and I view myself as 95% homo. I'm only interested in other people with dicks. Currently I feel only really into shaven masculine guys taller than me.
>>
File: lol.gif (204KB, 404x416px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
204KB, 404x416px
>>6500090
>>6500149
>>
>>6500230
We have spoken about it before, she is completely unwilling to top, although willing to use toys on me. She has tried letting me be more submissive and such at times, but it's not often that I get to fill that role, and I can tell she isn't very into it but is just doing it to please me, which is kind of a turn off. Often my more effeminate behaviors turn her off. We've talked about how we both are having unfulfilled needs in basically the same ways. We just feel really attached and don't want to break it off.
>>
>>6500336
Though situation.

Maybe some kind of poly relationship. Find a dom bi male that could top you both as you want, and still have each other for emotional support, as it seems you are compatible on this level.

(or two men, then you fuck in the same bed at the same time. Lewd...)
>>
File: 9651.jpg (111KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
9651.jpg
111KB, 940x940px
>>6500090
problem solved m8
>>
>>6500376
This. Poly relationships don't work for everyone, but they just might work for you. If you're both getting your submissive desires fulfilled by someone else, it might help your physical issues with each other too because you're not so wrapped up in not getting topped that you can explore other things with each other.
>>
>>6500090
>tfw you have a tranny gf who you've been with for nearly two years
>tfw you yourself have been taking HRT meds that entire time
>I'm not even a tranny either

Anon, there's a lot going on here that you're not saying.
>>
>>6500376
>>6501817
We've spoken a bit about poly stuff and she flat out ruled it out as a possibility, and I kinda feel the same way. There would be too much potential for jealousy. I've also read a bunch of disaster stories related to open relationships or poly stuff in general, I wouldn't want any of that happening to me.

I might be okay with something where we wouldn't be sleeping with the guy or guys at the same time, but I still think it'd be risky.
>>
>>6501823
What is it you want to know?
>>
>>6502166
Why are you on hormones for over 2 years? How did you meet your tranny gf? Does she know?
>>
>>6502455
>Why are you on hormones for over 2 years?
Hard to explain, really. I never wanted to be a girl or anything, I still don't. But I really liked the idea of becoming cuter and weaker and more effeminate. I've enjoyed the changes it has brought, too. It feels pretty surreal at the same time, but in a good way, it's nice being really different from the standard male.

>How did you meet your tranny gf?
Online on an imageboard. We happened to live in the same city, had a good discussion in a couple threads, and swapped contact info, it evolved to texting each other a bunch, eventually we wound up hanging out.
>Does she know?
I was taking tranny pills since before I met her in person, although not when I first came into contact with her online. I was just about to start them at that point though. She actually helped me with initially sourcing them.

When we first got together I was only like 3 or 4 months into hormones, I had like barely any changes relatively speaking. She was basically just with a mostly normal guy at that point. I was still able and willing to dick her regularly and all that. But as I got more physically feminine my desires started shifting, and my body also was shifting away from what my GF is mostly into, which is dudes. She's into traps, too, but she's really only into people who want to dominate her and act like an alpha or whatever, and I just don't have it in me anymore. I've become more soft-spoken, passive and gentle in general, not sure if that's from hormones or from just sliding into what I always would have preferred.

Every now and then though when she's drunk she'll start feeling up my ass and being all sexually aggressive, and I really like it. It never persists though.
>>
>>6502522
What does she think about your 'transition'?

Why don't you two just invite a nice man to dominate you both? That seems right up both your allies.
>>
>>6502540
>What does she think about your 'transition'?
She's never really been fully understanding and accepting of it, and feels sad for some reason that I don't ever want to go girlmode. When we got together we were equal height and I could pin her down and manipulate her body like it was nothing. Now I'm far weaker than her and also shorter (I'm pretty sure she got taller lol). I have bigger boobs, too.
She seems to really want me to go girlmode and pushes for me to do such things, even though I don't want to.
>>
>>6502540
Forgot to answer this:
>Why don't you two just invite a nice man to dominate you both?
We both are afraid of it messing things up, she also views it as too degenerate, which I kinda agree with. I don't know if I'd be able to do it without feeling huge jealousy or shame either. Maybe with just the right guy, but I don't know if that'd even be possible.
>>
>>6502563
>>6502557
Anon you should try crossdressing. Not to be a real girl but it could restart her sex drive and help her accept you in a more submissive role.

I understand what you mean about fucking a guy being degen but you two are already pretty darn degen. Ease her into the idea and get your boipucci's pounded.
>>
>>6502597
Perhaps crossdressing would help out but it certainly doesn't help turn me on. I feel weird wearing girl's clothes. I think I might try convincing her into some sort of arrangement that enables us both to get dicked by a guy, but I don't think that'll pan out.
>>
>>6502677
You don't have to go full cross dressing. Just try and wear stuff a femboi would. Panties might make your dick look great, maybe some tighter cuter outfits, a little dress just for at home with her, you know that stuff. Let her see you as more submissive so she can keep sticking them fingers in your bum.
>>
>>6500090
https://youtu.be/i_Hlay-ZOwA
>>
POLYAMORY
GET A MASC BF TO SHARE
>>
>>6500090
Intriguing...
>>
>>6502890
So I decided to try and see if this would help more, and got all cuted up for my gf to greet her when she got home. Didn't go overboard with it but I was wearing all girl's clothing, not much clothing in general though.

It went well, she definitely was treating me more the way I like although nothing sexual happened aside from some minor groping while we cuddled. I got held and got to be the little spoon at least, and I got tickled and other shit while we were being playful. She made one of my boobs come out of my shirt while tickling me and teased me about it in a flirty way, when she rarely ever mentions them or touches them (partially because i feel uncomfortable with them at times). Things went pretty well, I know I'll never get dicked by her but this is better than nothing. I still don't know how I feel about things.
>>
>>6506054
You guys sound really cute together when you're not having intimacy issues. I know you have your phsyical needs, but it'd be a shame if you ended it without delving further into your needs with her. I wonder if you could try being a girl just for her, but nobody else? And in turn maybe she could take a slightly more active role if not a dominant one.

In the end though, I feel your pain, I'm in a similarly dick deprived relationship. : /
>>
jesus that sounds bad
>>
>>6501800
lmao
>>
>>6500090
Go poly
>>
>>6506172
>it'd be a shame if you ended it without delving further into your needs with her
Yeah that's what I think too, we're too close to just throw it away easily. I'm going to keep doing stuff like this and seeing if maybe she just starts treating me more like that all the time.

>In the end though, I feel your pain, I'm in a similarly dick deprived relationship. : /
Oh yeah? What exactly is your situation?
>>
>>6507416
Oh, my bf is ftm. He's really sweet, gorgeously handsome, and one of the few people that treats me like a normal girl, but, well, the sex can be somewhat limited.

I'm often in the position where I'm not sure whether he's comfortable with me touching his chest or not when we're casually cuddling, or just getting into foreplay, and it can make things awkward to try to actively avoid doing so. Then there's the more obvious problem, him being unable to fuck me. We make do and it's not really that bad, he's definitely very affectionate <3. We talked about getting a strap-on, and that's on the to-do list once we get a bit more spare change. Although I worry that I may have really turned him off from the idea by accident for reasons I won't go into...
>>
>>6507484
Please tell us the reasons, anon, so we can avoid doing that in our potential future relationships.

(jk just curious)
>>
>>6507498
Not even idle curiosity in my case.

It turns out I've been attracted to quite a few trans guys, and I'd be devastated if I made a guy I was dating more insecure by accident.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.