[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confessed to my best frined

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

So I really like my best friend but at this point we're basically SIBLING zoned. I've had a growing crush on her for about 2 years and last night I finally let it slip. I was crying real bad because I knew she COULDN'T like me back. She has some trouble with feeling and identifying her emotions and romantic feelings are a mystery to her. So now she feels guilty for not noticing when I'M the one with a crush.
Anyway, I've pretty much decided to not push her or talk about it ever again unless god willing she likes me back.
She's more touchy now too....
Is she flirting?
Do I have a chance at all?
How should I act around her?
please please help
>>
>>6499754
1st step
r u les
>>
>>6499764
i am les and she's pan
>>
She is probably being nice because she knows you are into her.

In my experience I would say if she didn't flat out day she was into you back I wouldn't shoot for a relationship no matter how much you are attracted to her. The way you described her if anything developed it would be fun for a while and then disintegrate and possible ruin the friendship along the way.

Also I know you or her won't agree but she is bi. People who are "pan" a are bi. There are a million genders but only 2 sexes. Unless you count intersex as its own sex.
>>
>>6499768
>she's a pan

EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY.
>>
>>6502612
jesus, she likes girls. i need relationship advise pls
>>
I had to go through the same thing, I flat out told her that she doesn't need to start acting this way because I feel bad so she shouldn't be trying to cheer me up by faking it. We're with each other now, but then again everyone is different. If I were you I would wait to see if she gets even more clingey and you should decide to say 2 things
1 being "You don't need to do this to cheer me up" and just try to have a normal friendship again.
2 being "Do you like me or not?"
>>
>>6505607
thank you so much anon c':
>>
>>6505607
also, should i flirt back?
>>
stop trying to fuck your sister you weirdo
>>
>>6506321
>
lol
we aren't blood related at all. just close enough to kinda feel like sisters
>>
>>6499754
I feel for you yo, I too have been sibling-zoned by my best friend
But skinship between two intimately related people is perfectly normal, he and I are as close as we've ever been and still growing closer, though our relationship will never be romantic or sexual
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.