[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 275x183px
Hi, I'm a bear. I've been dating mainly other bears (generally lean towards guys built like me). Im single now and have decided to venture into other territory. With that being said, I need input.

My question is: how do twinks and other gay guys look at bears? Are we bears approachable or too intimidating?
>>
Depends on taste.. i personally don't like bears sexually but i know another twink like me who ONLY likes bears so..
>>
>>6497652
Are you fat with a patchy beard, muscular with a full bear or just obese?

Like it depends 4channers though can and will fuck anything
>>
>>6497652
>muscular and hairy
Scary, I'll avoid you so I don't get injured
>fat and hairy
Gross, I'll still avoid you
>>
>>6497660
230, solid build, very masculine, but not intentionally intimidating. Muscular with a gut and a full beard. Not gym muscles, but iron worker/rough neck muscles. Im basically "in shape/out of shape guy".

I know everyones got their own taste and Im not everyones flavor, but Id like to keep hearing opinions from how others see "bears".
>>
>>6497687
Appreciate the honesty. Im a mix inbetween both examples.
>>
Personally I think bears are cute if they've got a sweet personality, like a gentle giant type. That said I wouldn't want to sleep with one unless we were in a relationship, I generally prefer twinks
>>
>>6497793
I'm quite shy and easily intimidated, maybe more confident (and probably more flamboyant) twinks will go after you
>>
So a small trend im seeing is that bears are less approachable because of fear/intimidation. Is this because, maybe, masculine bearish guys usually come off as homophobic dicks?
>>
>>6497788
are you 'strong fat'? My cock is litearlly hard right now
>>
>>6497879
Lol I've never heard it called "strong fat", but its description is on point.
>>
>>6497788
Holy shit, yes please. If you have a cute face and a nice personality, I'd bang. I want a really huge guy to cuddle with.
>>
>>6497876
I'm personally not into bears because I want someone caring and gentle, and bears are just more likely to be rough I think.

Also I'm not into many masculine things, so we probably wouldn't fit together.
>>
>>6497913
That's encouraging! I know I look good, I'm already naturally sweet and sincere, relatively young (28).

I'm feeling better about my chances when I hit the market.
>>
>>6497940
Post pics?

And good!! I dunno, my dream guy is someone who's very sweet, likes to cook, into comics and table tops, but looks like they could throw me across the room and that's fucking huge. Pls give me a gentle mountain man to talk about comics with.
>>
Bears are disgusting țbh
>>
>>6497934
Again, a trend I'm seeing is fear/intimidation of bears. Id like to know more about why you think that way? Not saying there isnt obvious reasons why us bears are approachable, but Id like to go a bit deeper as to why.

Also, cant say I blame yall. Im unafraid of others only because Im confident in my abilities to introduce a muddafuka to the hospital staff, but Im sure I'd be more suspect of people if I felt my safety was in their hands.
>>
>>6497965
There's nothing more to it than big, hairy, muscular guys are scary, very-masculine and might hurt me; intentionally or not. Mostly just the masculine personality thing, I'll have more in common with other twinks than bears.
>>
>>6497952
Lol you're seriously barking up the right tree, but Im not here for to find anybody, in here just for research, babe.
>>
>>6498005
I'm not him but I don't think fear is the reason you won't be approached
>>
>>6498005
Ewwww
>>
>>6497788

You remind me of the much older builtfat guy who bedded me when I was 16

I prefer other twinks and I wouldn't approach you but if you approached me and hit on me I'd be very interested
>>
>>6498005
Posted pic, but nah. This is 4chan
>>
File: 1466812370434.gif (2MB, 374x236px) Image search: [Google]
1466812370434.gif
2MB, 374x236px
>>6497652
I think bears are hit as fuck but yeah it's really intimidating trying to talk to one especially since I only see bears date other bears and probably don't stand a chance
>>
File: 1467496735689.jpg (110KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1467496735689.jpg
110KB, 720x1280px
>>6498005
Why did you delet? Lol let me post it again for you
>>
>>6498156
That's a horrible thing to do
>>
>>6498151
>hit

*cute, Autocorrect is retarded
>>
>>6498164
Why? He posted it in the first place jeez. If he didnt want it up don't post it to begin with
>>
>>6498179
Don't be so stupid.
>>
>>6498179
Very well.

Ive got nothing to hide and negativity doesn't get under my skin, but i deleted because 4chan ya know?
>>
>>6498207
Lol you're kidding right, anything you post online you're publishing it to the world and you relinquish all rights when you do so, cry more
>>
>>6498227
>i'm being a cunt and you can't stop me
>>
File: 1463600733784.gif (318KB, 222x281px) Image search: [Google]
1463600733784.gif
318KB, 222x281px
>>6498227
Jesus christ why are you so triggered?
>>
>>6498151

This.

I'm 6ft and currently slim but would love to work out (just need the knowledge before I begin). I've done some body workouts in the past, and I'm generally hairless but want to be hairy. It's frustrating. I feel like most bears exclusively date bears/cubs/chubs.

There's also the role-issue. I'm a total top and finding a total bottom bear is like winning the lottery.

>>6498164

Seconded.

>>6498179

This is why people rarely post themselves on here because they're concerned about the likes of you. If someone removes their picture, at least respect that decision and don't publish it again.

>>6498208

You're adorable anon, so you don't need to worry anyway.
>>
>>6497652

....I fucking love bears. I'm like twink-otter fusion, and I don't have any experience sexually with anyone else, but god damn it I love bears more than I love lots of other things.

It sucks because when I tell people who I'm into they are like "ew, gross". I think bears are underrated 500%. I sorta feel like with bears there is a select group of gay guys who are so fucking into them. I feel like lots of twinks like bears.

IDK though, I"m a newfag.
>>
>>6497652
Gross and disgusting. You all should be liquefied and fed to the hungry.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 642x361px
>>6497887
Strong fat pictured
>>
>>6498344
I appreciate the love and insight. You mentioned role-issues, which is something ive never considered.

Im a top and theres no changing that.
>>
>>6498344
>just need the knowledge before I begin

>>6464175
>>
>>6498156
I would fuck you op
>>
>>6497652
A lot of the "bears" I've met are pretty effeminate so I've never been too intimidated by them. Any masculine ones I wouldn't approach simply because I wouldn't know they're gay to begin with, but that's the same deal with all masc gay guys.
>>
>>6497652
from my experience it seems like im in the minority, but i much prefer bigger/heavier guys. doesn't really matter too much if it's muscle or fat, honestly. obese is not okay, but even just outright fat is fine.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.