[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fags who carry guns don't get bashed. Why don't you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (131KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 752x564px
Fags who carry guns don't get bashed.
Why don't you fags accept Milo as your savior?
>>
>>6494960
Can't I be Pro2A without having to take every word he says as gospel?

I'm not saying I hate him but I wish some people would stop jerking him off all the time.
>>
File: 1464488040807.jpg (106KB, 674x426px) Image search: [Google]
1464488040807.jpg
106KB, 674x426px
>>6494960
>Why don't you fags accept Milo as your savior?

"But the thought that I might influence my child towards a lifestyle choice guaranteed to bring them pain and unhappiness–however remote that chance may be–is horrifying to me. That’s why, quite simply, I wouldn’t bring up a child."

"Most of the reason I went gay is so I didn’t have to deal with nutty broads. Imagine how much worse they’re going to get when the passive aggressive manipulation tactics stop working because the guy can get himself off with a thinner, hotter robot any time he wants to. They’re going to go mental."

"Gays have been told for 30 years that they were 'born this way'. That's a lie. 'Born this way' was invented by the gay lobby as a run-around of the religious right. The religious right was saying that homosexuality was a sinful lifestyle choice, and then the gay lobby invented the 'gay gene'. They said "we're born this way"....it really has no basis in science at all."

What's best about it is he has risen to prominence thanks to his boundless preening, self-aggrandizement and shameless self promotion in a sad but obvious attempt to gain money and readers and try to convert the internet to his conservatard cult.
>>
File: 1464912574920.jpg (62KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
1464912574920.jpg
62KB, 640x425px
>>6495848
"I lost my virginity in an interracial fivesome with a drag queen." "How old were you?" asks Rogan. "Thirteen, maybe fourteen... it was great.” Later on, Rogan touches upon child abuse amongst Catholic priests; this prompts Milo to discuss a priest from his childhood. "He made you suck his dick for real?" asks Rogan. "He didn't make me, I was enthusiastic about it."
Milo goes on to state that "he was a great priest... he's going to get lynched now." "How old were you at the time?" asks Rogan. "I was in my teens," replies Milo, before going on to ask Rogan "You've never seen a fifteen-year-old girl—at any point in your life, however old you were—you've never seen a fifteen-year-old-girl you thought was hot? When you were twenty-five, when you were thirty, you will have seen girls at fifteen you thought were hot, of course you did." Milo then clarifies his experiences: "I was a very mature fourteen-year-old. It wasn't molestation, it was perfectly consensual. When I was fourteen, trust me, I was the predator... I was aggressively seeking out the sexual company of adults."

What the actual fuck? Why would ANYONE accept him as our """saviour"""?
>>
>>6494960
Milo is fun as an anti-third wave feminism meme, you ask him to do talk about anything else and its kind of embarassing. He's not a serious political commentator or debater; he's a provocateur, little else.
>>
>>6495848
>>6495852
what a digusting human being.
>>
File: 1463600733784.gif (318KB, 222x281px) Image search: [Google]
1463600733784.gif
318KB, 222x281px
>>6494960
I think he's funny as fuck and watching him rip clueless feminists apart is entertaining but, he's still an edgy contrarian faggot.
>>
>>6494960
this is why
https://twitter.com/nero/status/650093400662781953
>>
>>6495848
>nutty broads
>trying this hard to appeal to straight men
>>
>>6495852
>What the actual fuck? Why would ANYONE accept him as our """saviour"""?

because he doesn't like that mean 'ol Anita
>>
File: Triggered_7363e5_5661062.png (467KB, 606x595px) Image search: [Google]
Triggered_7363e5_5661062.png
467KB, 606x595px
>>6496604
>implying that lesbians exist
>>
>>6494960
>needing a gun to defend yourself

No wonder America's men are becoming feminized.
>>
>>6496604
lesbians don't exist, women can't have sex with other women
>>
File: 1463780570863.jpg (533KB, 1552x3197px) Image search: [Google]
1463780570863.jpg
533KB, 1552x3197px
He is a shill sent by state of Israel. He is now travelling to Sweden to host "gay Pride in Muslim ghetto" but the REAL reason he's going there is because Sweden as hardcore left-wing state is openly anti-Israel(especially their foreign minister) and he's trying to change that.

However he's extremely well disguised and even talks against certain Jewish agenda. I'm not sure if it's just an act, or if deep down he's a good person and saw the truth. Have an open discussion with him, but be wary of his tricks.
>>
>>6496939
What I take away from this post is that you're either a submissive cuck who wants the state to take care of him, or a tryhard douche who insists on MUH HONORABLE MELEE as he tips his fedora.
>>
>>6496931
>>6496979
I don't get it.
>>
>>6495848
But all of that is pretty sensible/plausible. It may be too politically incorrect for you cancerous lot, but I don't think it reflects poorly on him.

"Most of the reason I went gay is so I didn’t have to deal with nutty broads. Imagine how much worse they’re going to get when the passive aggressive manipulation tactics stop working because the guy can get himself off with a thinner, hotter robot any time he wants to. They’re going to go mental."
>implying this isn't true
>>
this giu is the living example of "being gay is my entire personality"

absolutely vapid narcissistic cunt
>>
>>6495848
He's not a Conservative though. He's a narcissistic moron and has found his niche group of followers. Sad and pathetic internet virgins that worship him because he's gay.
>>
>>6497805
>worship him because he's gay.

Because he's gay and confirms that their world view is correct. Milo's target demographic isn't gay guys, it's young, straight alt-right men. He tells them their views on things like gay marriage is correct which makes them feel validated because M-m-milo said it and he's actually gay!!
>>
>>6497890
Yes that is what I meant. It's actually quite smart how he has worked it out. Usually it's those people that use people like Milo politically but with him it's the opposite. He uses them to build his career.
>>
>>6496931

Since when was Frank a tranny?
>>
File: Pink Pistols.jpg (65KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pink Pistols.jpg
65KB, 640x360px
>>6494960

>Fags who carry guns don't get bashed.

True.

How is this in any way related to the first statement? Don't try to let that leech attach himself to the gays for gun rights community.
>>
>>6494960
Because I already did.
>>
>>6497716
>or a tryhard douche who insists on MUH HONORABLE MELEE as he tips his fedora.

>being this low test that you have to rely on a ranged weapon rather than your own strength.

SAD
>>
>>6494960
i love milo :3 even though he doesnt approve of my fem peen
>>
File: file.png (403KB, 932x654px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
403KB, 932x654px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IEO-wj877o
>>
>>6497003
Nice try, Ahmed.
>>
i support arming lgbt people but im also so far to the left that, as far as im concerned, milo can be thrown from a cliff with the rest of the right wing

y'all talk big about the day of the rope like the modern left doesn't have the big brass balls to fight right back. see ya then!
>>
I don't follow this kind of shit too much, but do people take Milo seriously? I've seen some of his tweets and they look like jokes.
>>
>>6498908
I don't think people take him that seriously considering he doesn't take himself seriously either. We're now living in period that hasn't been seen since the 60s, young people being more into politics and what's happening around them, clear gap between generations and opinions concerning social issues. He's like those cult leaders that used to be liberal/left-wing back then but like he says conservatism is now radical(though I don't think he's conservative, he just says so). Jim Jones etc. They attracted young people who felt like they had been left-out by the society. As long as he doesn't make them drink the Kool-Aid I think it's fine.
>>
>>6498892
Your Bolshevik delusions are amusing. The vanguard of the modern left is grotesquely obese womyn with blue hair.

If /pol/ lives to see Rope Day, the only obstacle will be making sure to reinforce the scaffolds with steel lest they buckle under the weight.
>>
>>6498968
>Your Bolshevik delusions are amusing. The vanguard of the modern left is grotesquely obese womyn with blue hair.
only in the states
>>
>>6498744
>I'm mad that people aren't interested in feeding my caveman ego and getting into violent altercations with me
>It's not fair that I can't start fights without risk anymore!
>>
>>6498892
I doubt most of the salt right look forward to the Day Of The Rope, only stormcucks talk about that unironically.

It's good to see a progun leftist though.

>>6498968
And the vanguard of the modern right is likewise /pol/ basement creatures.

Let's face it, a majority of left/right politics is really fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>6501186
Objectively false. Leftists are massively superior to the right.
>>
>>6501191
Whatever makes you feel better Famicom.
>>
>>6495831
Yes.
I'm as pro-2nd as they come, and I think Milo is a complete fuckwit.
>>
>>6497785
he looks like a wet potato
>>
>>6501186
>Let's face it, a majority of left/right politics is really fucking embarrassing.
There's nothing quite like the vegetable obedience some people feel they owe to archaic paradigms, is there?
Between the demented SJW's on the left and the alt-right nitwits that obsess over them, I have lost any hope I once had for the species.
>>
>>6501343
>being moral and liberal is just as bad as being evil and conservative

Nice meme.
>>
>>6501343
my ass cant take another pounding
>>
>>6501343
You shouldn't
Go out and you see majority of people are very normal
SJWs and alt-right are youth movements, and teenagers can be retarded
>>
>>6494960
Because he's a whiny, self-obsessed prick who'll do or say anything to make money for himself even at the detriment of others.
>>
>>6495852
>Implying anything he said is wrong
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.