[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posting this here because I have nowhere else I can and I must.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Hopeless.jpg (171KB, 1148x646px) Image search: [Google]
Hopeless.jpg
171KB, 1148x646px
Posting this here because I have nowhere else I can and I must. I'm MtF for reference.

I don't know how it all fell apart. How it all just destabilized and became this way. Like a tower of blocks that collapsed when one was pulled out, and from there they all drifted into endless space.

I can remember the linchpin thought. Thinking to myself if I could flip a switch and be Female I would. Over the next year it all slowly destabilized more and more as I struggled with it and made up reasons. Eventually it started to deteriorate my health until I gave in and started on this journey.

I don't know what even caused that moment. After it all came down, after it was all unlocked I could suddenly remember so many things. So many things I could pinpoint at from childhood and teenage years, but none of them seem to correlate to that linchpin thought to me.

And so I lay here all this time later dwelling on what never will be and how insane this all is. I felt free, but for the first time I fully grasp the scope that I'm cast adrift into a place that never ends. Space feels like such an apt metaphor.

It's not pity, it's not sadness. Nothing I can cry over, that almost never happens and only with extreme stress. It's just an empty feeling.

I've been like this all day. Maybe it's just because I had a major dysphoria crash this morning. It's very early morning the next day now. I can only say that I'm proud of myself for not giving in and drinking. Though I've never wanted to as badly before as I do now.
>>
Aw hun sorry to hear. It sounds like it's from the morning. You should return to normal soon. I'm feeling a bit anxious today.
>>
I couldn't quite tell. Have you started hrt or live in a place you could get access to it? Also how old are you?

I'm 25 and starting my hormones later this month. Wish I could have started younger.
>>
Yeah, everyone gets that sometimes OP. Some more than others, some worse than others, but you need to either let it pass by taking some time out to wallow in it, or break through that shit like it's nobody's fucking business. You'll be ok, I promise.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.