[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>feeling gay again Being normal straight male was good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1460256078427.png (215KB, 484x386px) Image search: [Google]
1460256078427.png
215KB, 484x386px
>feeling gay again

Being normal straight male was good while it lasted
>>
>>6460021
Top kek
i need to read about that.
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>6460021
she still doesn't pass with her enormous fivehead, crimson chin, square face, big ears and manly nose and the only reason why will people gender her female is because of her breasts

well played
>>
>>6460044
Wrong friendo. Her natural gonial flaring, narrow shoulders and luscious lips (in addition to juicy natural breasts) make her more of a woman than any of the twanzwomen on this board.

I would flirt with those former femenazi over any of the girly disney princess teehee transgirls I see tripcoding around here.
>>
>>6460044
She's a cis girl you moron
>>
>>6460077

>CIS=passing

You must be new
>>
>>6460063
you are right on her shoulders but everything else is a mess

>>6460077
kys my man
>>
>>6460021
Wow what a board full of fucking fags
Its like a 4chan made of tumblr
>>
>>6460077
Looks like a dude to me bro.
>>
>>6460021
>>6460029

Looks like a freak still.

Some weirdly deformed woman who tried taking over lgbt to be special.

Sick women like her.
>>
>>6460063
>>6460077

Tiny eyes, horse face, nose. Hon looks. It's an obvious inbread mutant hon.

Of course a desperate mouthbreather like you won't care.

Keep telling us how your inbread kind is better than gay boys, freak.
>>
File: image.jpg (170KB, 584x567px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 584x567px
>>6460063
>luscious lips
It's an obvious caveman with caveman bones.

Femboys have Luscious lips too, and neotenous bodies unlike that thing. Why don't you grow a pair and just date those, faggot.
>>
>ITT: batshit insane insecure greasy trannies

good lord, do all mtfs have the disposition of a faggy gay man + a bitchy 16-year-old girl?
>>
>>6460385
Nice projecting fedoralord, it's just faggy gay men laughing over how guys like you could go for something like that.
>>
>>6460063
>twanzwomen
Good god that is the most EPIC meme, cant beleeve you had the guts to use it on /lgbt/ of all places. God I wish I was as brave as you my fellow TERF. Someday will set these crossdressing men straight
>>
>>6460441
Is this a parody? Like are the manchildren in pol pretending to be crazy women now?
>>
>>6460406
i'm a dyke and i don't think she's terribly cute or anything, but she is still obviously a woman, in both pictures even.

if she used a little eye makeup and grew her hair out this wouldn't even be a discussion.
>>
File: doesntafraidofanything.png (343KB, 372x426px) Image search: [Google]
doesntafraidofanything.png
343KB, 372x426px
>>6460021
actually kinda cute now, id hit it.
>>
File: 1465712285520.jpg (29KB, 238x241px) Image search: [Google]
1465712285520.jpg
29KB, 238x241px
>people actually give a toss about this disgusting rat-faced piece of shit with bad opinions
>>
>>6460460
And I'm a fag and I'd tell you 'she' looks just like some inbred hick with implants.

Dykes have weird tastes. And they think writing like kids is wit. Is all of your kind this bad?
>>
>>6460044
damn you salty, boy
>>
Never saw the video to hear her speak. Always assumed she was a mtf. If that's passing than maybe there's hope
>>
>>6460680
My guess is ftm transtrender. I have met a few that think shaving their head is good enough to transition.
>>
>>6460708
She was probably some kind of "genderqueer". If I recall correctly, her handle was something like "buxom black-lipstick boy", so there wasn't an issue with acknowledging her breasts.
>>
File: LaughingAtYourLifeChoice.jpg (31KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingAtYourLifeChoice.jpg
31KB, 720x438px
>>6460063

> girly disney princess teehee transgirls I see tripcoding around here.
> mfw
>>
>>6460564
i'm a mobileposter and my keyboard is fucked, it is just easier to not do capitals all of the time.

i never said i was attracted to her, just that she looks like a she. level of attraction has nothing to do with it. you're just looking for an excuse to be bitchy.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.