[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should i do when people say "that's disgusting"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (40KB, 405x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 405x375px
What should i do when people say "that's disgusting" when me and my friend walk down the street holding hands?
>>
flip them the bird and keep going.
don't engage, they just want a reaction out of you.
>>
Kiss as you walk past
>>
Show your gun
>>
>>6459477
That's what I did, and it's what I'll do next time
>>6459481
>>get the shit kicked out of u
Nice try /pol/
>>
>>6459477

>Dont react
>Give them a reaction

God damn LGBTs really are mentally retarded.
>>
>>6459483

Ah yea a threat and misdemenor brandishing a firearm charge is definitely the answer.

Idiot.
>>
File: 1435224107139.jpg (158KB, 954x531px) Image search: [Google]
1435224107139.jpg
158KB, 954x531px
>>6459501
>what should i do?

>already knows what he's going to do

great thread
>>
>>6459518
>already know what I Did
Hmm
>>
>>6459473
Call them a faggot.
Let them think about that one for a bit.
>>
>>6459483
>brandish a weapon in response to a petty insult
Enjoy that felony/misdemeanor.

Guns are for defending your person, not your ego.
>>
>>6459473
stop walking hand in hand because PDA is disgusting in all forms
>>
Just deal with it.
I'm sure my bf and I disgust people when we go out together, we're also disgusted when we see blacks and homeless people.
Everybody is disgusted by something, if the reaction isn't physical violence then it's not really a problem.
>>
>>6459473
Give them a mean look directly at them, like if someone just randomly insulted you for no reason, and nothing more.

If you do anything else, it will give them ammo to further hate gays. If you act like a normal person, then it'll start to show them that you're normal.

>I'll also take shit that never happens for 500, Alex
>>
>>6459473
Bow your head and keep your hands to yourself in public from now on.

Please stop contributing to the stereotype of homosexuals being shameless degenerates. You're not doing the rest of us any favors with these selfish displays.
>>
even posting this thread is pretty disgusting m8
>>
>>6460442
What else is an attention whore to do?
>>
pretty faggy in here john
>>
>>6460353
Have you never been to a city, dude?
Hell, there's fucking preachers every day on Broad Street.

They have an amp to call you out on.
>>
File: capitanu' burcea.jpg (93KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
capitanu' burcea.jpg
93KB, 720x720px
>>6460398
>holding hands in public
>degenerate
>>
Entertain them with a reaction. Have some banter prepared.
>>
File: 1427060487157.jpg (431KB, 1236x1791px) Image search: [Google]
1427060487157.jpg
431KB, 1236x1791px
>>6460673
>implying
>>
>>6460631
Man those guys are hilarious.
I can imagine it would be kind of scary if they had any kind of following but they're usually just being laughed at.
>>
>>6460450
start a youtube channel i guess
>>
>>6460631
>preachers
lmao bitch qhere art thou

all there is in [this major city] is a couple true nutjobs like a batman dude (the others just being dudes who shout shit mainly dealing about illuminati and gov control in public but look like they're homeless), and drunk people

tbqhwyf i got harassed more for being a fag going to a black high school
>>
read out lyrics to a random Joanna Newsom song in full
it works, i swear
>>
>>6460318
.t jerks off to Leave It To Beaver
>>
pull your friend in close and take a selfie
then post it on facebook
"haters gonna hate" is a good caption
>>
>>6460398
Fuck off, Muslim shill.
>>
>>6460741
Philly

>>6460722
They're funny when you're with someone to laugh it off with, but if they shout DYKE and you're alone, it isn't as much fun
>>
>>6459483
>>6459516
>>6459757

I thought this anon meant showing his weewee, not actual firearms.
>>
>friend
Op confirmed nu male
>>
>>6460945
I guess I don't have that problem as much. I mean I look sort of gay but not enough to be sure unless I'm actually out with my boyfriend so I feel like those people usually give me the benefit of the doubt to avoid looking stupider than they already do.
Being around my boyfriend and his friends has given me much thicker skin when it comes to that stuff anyway. They all use racial/sexual slurs constantly. Now I just find it endearing or funny depending on the context/intention.
>>
>>6460981
That's an entirely different misdemeanor.
>>
>>6461018
It's not that I don't have a thick skin or anything, it's just 'Wow, cool, be shitty to a stranger, dude'.
What they're actually saying isn't the main issue.
>>
>>6459473
jizz on them
>>
>>6461189
this is illegal in some countries so you better not
>>
>>6459473
Remember all the people, who saw you and your partner without saying anything or being unfriendly.
Sometimes we like to remember the bad stuff only.
>>
>>6459477
>flip the bird
>don't engage

Okay.
>>
>>6459473
Do nothing since you didn't do anything wrong.

Their intolerance and general asshole behavior is not your problem.

If you live in fear of being physically assaulted by these hateful people, maybe you should buy a gun as a safety measure.
>>
>>6460318
>PDA
Pda is the greatest act agains homophobia you can ever do in your life.
How are people going to get used to gays if they never see them gaying irl, only in the distorted eyes of the media they consume?
If even I, that am gay, feel awkwardly surprised when i finally meet a gay couple doing PDA, imagine a straight person.
No no no, sir. You must do PDA, as much and as openly as you can. Only them we will trully wipe out homophobia. Because people will get used to it,and will learn to think of it as usual and ok.
>>
>>6459473
Who cares lol
>>
>>6459473
Smile and keep walking.

Those who matter don't care and those who care don't matter.
>>
>>6459473
Say that they're being racist since you're a muslim.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.