[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is it that straight guys think it's ok to sexually harass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

why is it that straight guys think it's ok to sexually harass us homosexuals? Unless you're bi you shouldn't harass us shitlords
>>
>>6459156
>he fell for the straight guys can think meme
>>
>tfw no one will ever sexually harass me, even in jest
I wonder how it feels to be desirable.
>>
>>6459164
The notion that being catcalled, harassed, or objectified is empowering and validating is PRIVILEGE.
>>
>>6459164
>I wonder how it feels to be desirable
Doesn't make up for being a sperg.
>>
File: kek.jpg (58KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
58KB, 599x510px
>>6459173
I just want to feel wanted, senpai. It's natural.
>>6459177
No. But it probably helps.
>>
>>6459184
Not being a sperg helps too.
>>
I'm a gayist I'm tired of gays being killed some places just because they're gay, and I'm tired about the statistics that show gays statistically earn less than others and I'm also tired of gays being sexually harassed!!!
>>
>>6459156
>guy sexually harassing a guy
>straight
>>
>>6459768
Dude it's a thing, happens all the time
>>
>>6459770
And it's always just a joke. I don't see what the big deal is, especially when they don't know you're gay.
>>
>>6459770
Oh yeah, he totally doesn't want to tongue your balls or anything.
>>
>>6459790
>>6459781
Sexuality traitors.
You're not real gayists!!!!
>>
>>6459768
happend to me aswell before i transitioned. They get really aggressive and it's a mixture of mocking someone and talking weirdly sexual, happend several times at work
>>6459164
you'll feel like shit
>>
>>6459837
>They get really aggressive and it's a mixture of mocking someone and talking weirdly sexual, happend several times at work
Not a straight guy.
Maybe he has a girl, but he sounds like he has some insecurities and issues if he's making aggressive sexual remarks.

He probably thought a lot about you fondling his balls, and he didn't really know how to handle those emotions.
>>
>>6459156
You're not homosexual if that isn't at least in your top five fantasies.
>>
>>6459156
holy shit, this lesbian should really shave her 5'o clock shadow
>>
>>6459837
>They get really aggressive and it's a mixture of mocking someone and talking weirdly sexual
That's kind of fucked up. For me, it's just guys who are virtue signaling how progressive they are, or guys who find the idea of two guys together hilarious and think that pretending to be interested in another guy makes them hilarious. Also one Chad who established his dominance by dry humping me in public.
>>
>>6459884
these people always mocked me for looking too girly before i moved away. They hate on gays but seem to get off on humilation
>>6459967
>Also one Chad who established his dominance by dry humping me in public
the biggest douche once grabbed me from behind, got his hands under my clothes and squeezed the tissue that has formed through HRT ;_; i hate those people so much and i'm glad i moved away
I never witnessed those 'gays r hilarious xD' people
>>
>you will never get harassed by straight guy who calls you a little fag while raping you, then mocks you for your boner while you desperately try your best to deny you aren't enjoying this
>you will never get harassed by straight guy who bullies you in front of his friends but always tries to have sex with you behind their backs, and then makes fun of you for enjoying it despite your struggling
>you will never get straight guy beating up some guys for bullying you because he's the only one who can do that and he doesn't want other guys doing those things to you
>>
>>6459156
We don't
>>
>>6459994
>They hate on gays but seem to get off on humilation
They wanted to take turns with your boypussy (while spanking you and calling you a whore) but didn't want to admit that to each other, so they acted tough around each other because "n-no homo, bro!"
>>
>>6459994
>the biggest douche once grabbed me from behind, got his hands under my clothes and squeezed the tissue
I'm really sorry anon.
>>
>>6459997
>you will never get straight guy beating up some guys for bullying you because he's the only one who can do that and he doesn't want other guys doing those things to you

That was essentially /pol/'s response to the Orlando shooting.
>>
>>6460062
But I want him to be a tall and handsome Chad not some neo-Nazi nerd
>>
>>6460062
>>you will never get straight guy beating up some guys for bullying you because he's the only one who can do that and he doesn't want other guys doing those things to you

I had a straight friend just like that, actually. Muscular, one-legged tough guy from New Jersey - former heroin addict with mob ties I met in rehab when I was 19 and he was 35. Once crushed a guy's solar plexus for harassing me. His nickname for me was fagboy - but of course he was the only one allowed to joke with me like that. Those were the days.

He was a great friend. We moved apart but still talk.
>>
>>6460476
this is the gayest thing on the entire thread
>>
>>6460597
T-thank you senpai :3
>>
>>6460094
I've always noticed people who un-ironically say shit like this are tall uncute abominations who like to compensate.
>tfw cute so don't have an awful mindset like this
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.